Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2023 12:31 am
Norah Nova - Wet Pussy and Daddy's Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dear Diary: Mommy left her vibrator out and I just had to try it. It looked so big and I was just so horny! A thrill ran through my arm and straight to my pussy when I turned it on, the powerful vibrations already making me wet. When I finally pressed it against my naughty bits, it felt like an electric shock ran through me. And that was just through my cut-offs. Shimmying out of them, I couldn't believe how wet and sticky it had gotten between my legs. It feels so good when I fiddle with my little pussy, but this was a hundred times better! But that's when daddy caught me. I know I was being bad, but I found out that sometimes daddy likes it when I'm bad. I could see the bulge in his pants from watching me get off, so I looked up at him, making my eyes big like when I want boys to do things for me, and asked if he wanted me to suck on his daddy cock. I know that it's bad to use words like that, but daddy likes that, too. I love the feel of daddy's hard cock, so stiff, yet the skin is so soft! And the masculine smell to it? So good, not like the tiny boys at school. The best part was using mommy's toy between my legs, while taking daddy's man part in my mouth. Yum! I guess I did a good job, because he picked me up, right off the couch (daddy's so strong!) and bent me over the back. He shoved his pee-pee in me from behind, just like I've seen him do with mommy, when they didn't know I was looking. It was so big! It felt like he was stretching me out from the inside. I don't know how mommy does it, but now I know why she makes those mommy noises. I couldn't stop cumming. It's sooo much better than my fingers. He pulled my ponytails, threw my tiny body around and treated me like a mommy. I then felt his thingy grow really big inside me and he growled and I felt my insides get even hotter. I think a lot of daddy cream came out of him, while he was deep inside me. He says I'm tighter than mommy, so I can't wait to do this again.*** ***
Actors: Norah Nova

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 362.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/klqkdau5pjfg
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 10:04 pm
Odette Delacroix (Break My Hymen 7)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Odette Delacroix

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 994.3 MB
Duration: 00:38:00
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/3sf2e6w5h4mh
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 7:53 pm
Pamela Stanwick (19), Talita (43) - 2 old and young lesbians playing with eachother / 12128

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Pamela Stanwick (19), Talita (43)
14-10-2016

Video Size: 807.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:14

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9gl1koharn5k
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 7:52 pm
Olivia Austin (Dad Won't Ever Know / 20.05.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Part One - Dirty LaundryI can't stop thinking about my mom. She is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and she is always so good to me. She thinks I am out, but I stayed home to tell her how I feel. I watch her go to the laundry room. Before I can say anything I see her strip and throw her clothes in the machine. I don't know what comes over me, I start stroking watching her. She leans against the machine a moment, like she is enjoying the warm vibrations. Then she sees me. I don't say anything as she covers up and demands an explanation. I can't keep my hands off of her, she starts getting turned on seeing that I HAVE to have her...Things go further than I could have dreamed, mom cums from my dick in her, and I am so ready to explode, but we hear a door... dad's home! Mom quickly grabs my cock to finish me fast, making me cover her huge amazing tits... Dad doesn't ever need to know.
Part Two - Late Night VisitIt's been weeks since the laundry room with mom. We pretend it didn't happen, or I guess she does anyway. Me? I am jerking off five times a day just to keep from tearing her clothes off whenever my dad isn't looking. Late one night, jerking off for the umpteenth time, mom slips in to my room and tells me what has been on her mind. Dad is deep asleep down the hall, she tells me. Then she takes charge, and I know that it won't be the last time as long as dad never finds out.
Actors: Olivia Austin

Video Size: 815.7 MB
Duration: 00:36:27

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6tgf4kbooquf
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 5:00 am
Piper Perri (MHBHJ - Stepdaughter blackmailed and creampied)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : When adorable little Piper gets caught having sex with her boyfriend she'll do anything to make sure her stepfather doesn't tell her mom. Before she knows it she has a mouth full of her stepfathers cock and thats not the only hole he wants to defile!
Actors: Piper Perri
17 11 2017

Video Size: 509.3 MB
Duration: 00:16:58

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/yo83r8gj809i
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 2:33 am
Princess Berpl - Mommy's First Doggy DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : My son caught me with the family pet a few weeks back. I got so horny and I just... I couldn't help myself. I had no idea he would plan to use it against me and today is that day. He invited his friends over and is BLACKMAILING me into fucking him while they're in the SAME ROOM! He said if I don't he'll tell my husband what I've been getting up to. I can't let that happen so I will do anything to please him. I didn't realize how much this would turn me on. Thinking about being caught is making me so wet! Now that we've adopted a new dog I am beginning to realize exactly what kind of black mail he has in store for me.... He wants Fido to knot my ass! (Part 2 of "Catching Mommy With The family Pet" (Double penetration)(Anal/pussy creampie)(Taboo roleplay)(Dog knot)
Actors: Princess Berpl

Video Size: 550.8 MB
Duration: 00:25:40

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/0sdcdo638wnj
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 15, 2023 12:07 am
Pristine Edge (Extra Lunch Money) Extra Lunch Money

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Pristine Edge

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:51:24

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9byxpqv9g6im
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2023 7:52 pm
RavenIvee - Anal fuck and creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
2017-12-12

Video Size: 671.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:25

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8lci556e7dne
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2023 7:51 pm
Reagan Foxxx (Mother Helps Son Relieve Stress, to Pass his Class / 02,12,16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : A good mother not only can tell when her son is stressed, but also knows exactly how to help him "relieve" his stress...I have been super stressed out lately! My teachers have been piling on the homework, I have football practice every night of the week....and my "girl" situation has been less than ideal lately. (This is code for... I haven't gotten any pussy in a while, and all I have been doing is work, work, work....so my brain is fried.)How my mom knows this is beyond me, but she has always been able to read me like a book....and she just wants her son to be happy and succeed in life.So when my mom came into my room to chat with me about my upcoming big exam, she could immediately see that there was a bigger issue...and that conventional methods were not going to help clear my head.My mother understood that if a guy goes for too long without having an orgasm, that their mental capacity to handle things severely declines. (This is code for, if you have too much "baby batter" all bottled up inside...you need to empty the reserves which will free up other functions of the male body.)Watch as my mom literally takes matters into her own hands, mouth and vagina to help her son explode his stress all over her warm nurturing, loving body. (Note: she is a great dirty talker...)***Starring Reagan Foxxx***
Actors: Reagan Foxxx

Video Size: 722.6 MB
Duration: 00:19:28

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/vxjtzumlfcq2
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2023 7:03 am
Remy Larue (Tickled Pink / 05.12.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Remy Larue wanted some time to herself so she decided to go to the park and read a favorite book she had just ordered. She loved being away from her husband for long stretches just to clear her mind and relieve some stress. Meanwhile Brick Danger was out and about in his bike having his daily stroll. As he turned the corner he spotted Remy Larue dressed in a red dress looking so vulnerable and sexy. Being a bit inexperienced he clumsily stumbled over while looking at her. The idiot fell and his knee causing Remy to run to his aide and see if he was ok. As Remy was inspecting Brick's knee she noticed a sizable bulge in his pants and she became quickly aroused. Being the freak she is, Remy invited Brick back to her place to ice his knee and get him more comfortable...
Actors: Remy Larue

Video Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:30:37

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ialh6hqdik5e
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2023 4:38 am
Richelle Ryan (Mom Does It Better Part One / 30.11.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : PART ONE - Rion walks her Mom in the house after a long night of partying. She wants to keep the party going so she dances for him a little bit. She asks if his friends would be into her dancing for them if she was a stripper. Seemingly uninterested, she sits down next to him and rubs his leg asking why he won't dance with her when she rubs a little too high up his thigh and realizes the reason he doesn't want to get up is because his cock is hard. She tells him she understands and that she knows what boys his age want. That she's seen the girls he brings home and peaked at them jacking him off on the couch. Richelle tells him she can help out, that she knows the girls his age don't want to do exactly what he wants. Then she shows him exactly how much she can help out- with her hands, her mouth, and her pussy.
Actors: Richelle Ryan

Video Size: 263.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:59

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/3q4446k99qzc
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 14, 2023 2:15 am
Richelle Ryan - Mom Does It Better (Part 2)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Richelle comes in the TV room to find Rion playing video games. She asks if he's ok, that she feels like he's been avoiding her the last couple of days because of the night they had together. She says everything that happened the other night was ok, that with his Dad not being around, it's just them two in the house alone together. Richelle stands up and asks if he thinks she's sexy. She says she's not like those girls he's been bringing home- she has curves, big tits, big hips, and a big ass. She wants to give him a little reminder of why MILF's are better, so she strips off her clothes, sits down, and starts to rub her pussy. Leading him on, she grabs his hands and puts them all over her. She's going to show him how Mom does it better.* * * * * *
Actors: Richelle Ryan

Video Size: 442.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:20

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/qczyrz7t74y5
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2023 11:46 pm
Rina M 21.12.2016

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Rina M

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:33:41

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/76ls9enjk5da
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2023 7:48 pm
Rosie Cooper (19), Velvet Skye (54) - Sexy Canadian housewife eats hairy pussy of her young girlfriend (12030)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Canadian housewife has sex with a hot young hairy babe.
Actors: Rosie Cooper (19), Velvet Skye (54)
19-08-2016

Video Size: 807.9 MB
Duration: 00:25:18

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/60ikjkwhfvnz
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 13, 2023 11:36 am
Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare - Me Mom And Granny Part 2: Mom's 1st Anal Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mom's FIRST ANAL............ This weekend has been a dream come true, first I got to FUCK my Grandma (whom I have always had a TABOO SECRET crush on).... BUT I have to admit when Mom CAUGHT us in bed that was a little tense , but Granny handled it perfectly, she even got Mom to chill out and join in (best blow job I have ever had) and now it's round two with the family whores , who should I fuck first ? Mom or Grandma?.... Hell I think I'll fuck them both .......Unbelievable , Grandma wants me to FUCK my Mom in the ass (she' never been fucked in the ass before) , so buckle up while I shove my ten inch tool right up my mom's ass, plus give her a huge anal creampie and if that's not enough Grannies going to make her suck my cock clean ....what a weekend at the lake.......... TABOO, 1st ANAL, Anal Creampie, Fucking, Blow Jobs , Momma's Boy, Family Traditions
Actors: Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Video Format: Matroska
File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 869 MB
Duration: 00:29:56

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ri5zry0nlqsm