Raven Hart. No Words Necessary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 778.2 MB
Duration: 00:32:32
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Raven Hart

Part OneMy Mom and I stop and stay at a hotel on the way to dropping me off at my Dad's house. The only problem is the hotel gave us a room with one bed in it. I offer to sleep on the couch that's in the room, but she says it's OK and climbs into bed with me. After she falls asleep, I can't stop looking at her body. I finally can't hold back, I have to touch her. To my surprise, when I do, she starts to lean into what I'm doing, pressing the back of her body against mine. What me and my Mom did next is so wrong.. but it really didn't feel wrong.Part TwoI wake up to this incredible feeling, almost like my dick is being sucked.. When I open my eyes, I realize everything my Mom and I had done together the night before- oh, and, she's sucking my dick also! She had to have me again and I need her. So badly, that she woke up and immediately started touching me again.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/unmxs9gu2pzp
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:29 am
Piper June - Extra Cash

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 503.3 MB
Duration: 00:30:44
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Piper June

Watch my sister wrap her pretty lips around my throbbing cock. She'll do anything I tell her to at this point! All for a little bit of money. She's trying to fight it off, but I can tell she's enjoying it. I know she wants me inside her, and I'm going to fuck my sister good and hard! Sis looks so hot grinding on my cock, I couldn't wait to flip her oover and fuck her with her ass up in the air. With every thrust, I felt her get more and more wet for me. Finally I stand over her as she takes every drop of my hot cum on her face. Looks like Sis definitely earned her money.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/40uvojr8nry4
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:27 am
Pepper Hart - No Free Ride

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 396.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:57

Actors: Pepper Hart

Spare the rod and spoil, that's always been Max's philosophy, so when his little girl confesses that she has wrecked the car, again, he knows he needs to take her in hand. Across his knee she goes, her dress pulled up to expose her black, thong panties and the perfect twin globes of her ass. Max's hand descends again and again, each blow stinging more than the last, the punishment both painful and humiliating. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he yanks her head up to see if he's getting through to her. Realizing that he may need to take a different approach to teach her that her actions have consequences, he slides her off his knee to kneel at his feet. Reaching down, he lifts her dress up over her head, leaving her in only bra and panties. In case she hadn't gotten the hint, he embraces her, one large hand grabbing a handful of her barely developed tit, the other rubbing her innocent pussy.Lifting her to her feet, he bends her over the table. He's in control now, his little girl confused, but obedient like good baby girls should be. Pushing his face into her ass cheeks, he laps at the nectar coming from her delicate womanhood. "You're so wet!" he exclaims, "Are you getting wet for daddy?" She's confused, at daddy's actions, at the strange feeling she has inside, at the her yearning need to be filled. He is all too willing to fill both her need and her tight, young cunt. Thrusting inside her, she gasps. Never has she felt to full, his cock (her Daddy's cock!) touching her in places no one ever had before. Soon, she is moaning "Daddy! Please fuck me, daddy!" the filthy words that start pouring from her mouth sounding strange on his little girl's tongue. He just fucks her harder, wave after wave of ecstasy driving all coherent thought from her head.He rolls her over, her tiny body just a plaything for him now. Cramming his cock back inside her, he pounds her brutally, that daddy dick turning his little girl into a slut for his cock. Thrashing and moaning, breaths coming in quick gasps, her once innocent hole now struggling to accommodate the grown-up shaft that her daddy is **** inside her. She begs him to cum, to cum inside his baby girl's pussy, and he doesn't disappoint her. Holding her legs wide open, he throws his head back and grunts his pleasure, his pulsing shaft unloading deep inside his little girl's well used love tunnel. Looking down at her adorable face, eyes glazed in post-orgasmic bliss, he smiles to himself and hopes she has learned her lesson. It's so hard being a father these days.*** ***

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pt2ii9p5sszp
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:24 am
Penny Pax. Mommy's Valentine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 664.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:39

Actors: Penny Pax

It's February 14, Valentine's Day, and I see the light under my son's bedroom door. My son is a little bit of a ladies man, he's not been home on Valentine's Day in years! I walk into his room to see what's up."Becca and I broke up weeks ago," he tells me. I confess that I've been stood up by the guy I met online, his wife moved back in. I wear my red dress underneath my robe. My son helped me shop for it, I tried on dozens of dresses, and he was so sweet to give me his opinion, as a young man with an eye for what men like. I shrug my shoulders and laugh about the ordeal, "guess, I'll have to return the dress." My son's eyes light up with excitement, "why don't we go out together?" I suppose that will be alright, as long as he doesn't mind going out to a posh restaurant with his mother, and he assures me that I am not just any mother, he stands me up and twirls me around in front of the mirror. My son has a very special way to make me feel wanted and beautiful.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2fbt9i6ggjz5
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:21 am
Olga Cabaeva - Olga Wants Fashion Advice from Step-Son, Gets Fucked Instead

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:22:19

Actors: Olga Cabaeva
2022-06-28

Olga is dressed up for a party in a polka dot dress with little red ribbons, and wants to get the perspective of her step-son as to what looks good, what's appropriate, and more. After giving her some basic feedback, he asks to see a few more details - the heels, the panties, the bra, but it's turning him on and Olga notices he's getting hard in his boxer-briefs. At first she's shocked and tells him to knock it off, but slowly changes her mind as she gets more turned on by the prospect of fucking him. After a slow striptease, and him getting her bra off to grope and squeeze her natural MILF tits, then some light pussy play with her shaved smooth mature pussy, she pulls his boxers down and sucks his hard cock for a bit before they fuck missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and more until he pulls out and shoots a load all over her nice curvy ass

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/jpswo9cvq3p1
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:18 am
Petite Nymphet. Working Out Personal Trainer Roleplay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 313.1 MB
Duration: 00:31:15

I met up with a friend earlier this week, and she couldn't stop raving about her new personal trainer; she said he gave her the best work out she's ever had! I decide to book Stirling for myself & see what all the fuss is about. He arrives with a couple of weights & we get down to it; however I couldn't help but notice that he seemed a bit handsy, but he was so hot that I didn't mind. While I'm lifting deadweights he presses himself up against me and I can feel his big, rock-hard dick. I realise this must be the work out my friend was referring to... I pull Stirlings' pants down and start sucking his massive cock, before he eats me out & fucks me. We go through a bunch of different positions for oral & fucking before Stirling blows his load all over my face! I can't help but be a dirty cumslut and lick it off my fingers & rub it in my face│Tags: pt, personal trainer, rp, athletic, fit, bj, blow job, spit fetish, sloppy bj, sex, missionary, doggystyle, standing, 69, big cock, pussy eating, small tits, hairy pussy, petite, skinny, cumshot, cum slut, cum play, sports bra, orgasm, multiple orgasms, Australia, Aussie

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/t4hryzyflci0
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:16 am
Penny Pax - Santa Baby

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 521.1 MB
Duration: 00:20:47

Actors: Penny Pax

It's Christmas Eve and I'm staying at my son's house. My son has been so busy with work that he hasn't decorated. I made certain than we go out, cut a Christmas tree, decorate it together, just like the old days. I'm sipping on wine and hanging the mistletoe when he gives me a kiss. I kiss his lips, he's taken back a little. We've both been teasing each other for a long time, and now that he is a grown man, in his very own home, I've decided to take it to the next level.I give him a Christmas present to open on Christmas Eve, a little tradition we've had since he was a boy. He smiles warmly, he opens it, and sees a perfectly crafted toy from my very own body, a custom pocket pussy. I convince him to use it, afterall he has been running with loose women, he might as well know how tight a woman feels like when she treats herself respectfully. He's stunned at first, he can barely speak, but I coo to him in my motherly voice and it makes him hard. I'm so pleased to see how big he's gotten, he can barely fit in the toy. I get wet showing him how to use it. I didn't plan on using my own body, but the moment took over, and I had to feel him inside of me. "Please," I whisper to him," make Mommy cum."*** ***

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/e5wl03lxgddy
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:14 am
Olga Cabaeva - In her AJXXX Debut, 41yo New Step-Mom Olga confronts her lazy Step

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 936.9 MB
Duration: 00:19:35

Actors: Olga Cabaeva
2022-06-14

In her AJXXX Debut, new step-mom Olga confronts her lazy step-son who's masturbating on her couch and she's shocked to see him just going at it right there in the living room instead of doing any of his chores, but the curiosity gets the better of her after a brief argument and she orders him to pull his underwear off and stroke his cock for her. Soon after, she's stroking and sucking his hard cock as she removes her silky floral robe and pulls off her bra to let out her big MILF tits and gives him a titty fucking until it's his turn to return the favor and he rubs and finger fucks her shaved smooth mature pussy, before she wants more and gets on top to ride his cock cowgirl style. They also fuck reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, and missionary, until he gives her a big creampie in her pussy

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/gr7u7dvcdfzd
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:26 am
Naomi Woods. What You Want

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1013.8 MB
Duration: 00:18:18

Actors: Naomi Woods

***Continued from Alone With You *** I got what I wanted. At first, I could barely believe it actually happened, but it was definitely real. And I can't say that I wasn't happy, but can she really blame me for wanting to slow things down a little? I'm afraid of getting caught, but my sister is so beautiful, perfect really... It's not easy saying no to her, and I do want her. She's almost all I ever think about now. But we have to be careful, our parents can't find out about us.... ***Starring Naomi Woods***

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/tzoux1dtcyi6
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:23 am
Nikki Brooks - Taking Mommy Vol. 5

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:46:26

Actors: Nikki Brooks

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/5zy9dm6pzi0d
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:21 am
Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 664.1 MB
Duration: 00:26:28
Resolution: 1920x1088

Actors: Natasha Nice

It's in the middle of the family reunion that sis and I start bonding. We talk about all the drama between family members and how crazy they get after the drinks come out. We share funny stories about past memories over a smoke outside. Sis reminds me of our Aunt's famous punch she brings to every family get togetherNo one in this family can handle that stuff
I know it's like they turn into a bunch oversized babies
Have you ever tried it before?
Once, but it was just a sip
We should sneak some later.. meet me in my room in 10 minutes!She actually managed to get 2 cups of the potent liquid, and before we knew it, we were totally faded! We talked about my ex and why I broke up with her.. Honestly, I was just not satisfied. She had no tits, no ass, nothing for me to grab onto. It was like fucking a stick!! I asked sis if she's into anyone at school, but she's just into the hook up scene..I went for a second round and when I came back into the room, my sister had taken her shirt off! I knew she has huge tits, but had no idea just how big they were until she took them out right in front of me! I had to stop her when she began undoing her braWhat are you doing??
I thought I would cheer you up!
By taking your tits out in front of me? You know I'm your brother right?
Who cares, it's just us! Come on, just feel themShe grabs my wrist and grips my hand onto her huge natural breasts! I've never felt a pair of tits that were this big before, it was definitely a turn on. I had to know what those things looked like bouncing in my face.. Things escalate pretty quick and went from some light tit fucking to full on sex! I loved pounding my sister's tight pussy and watching her big naturals jiggle with each thrust...After sis got off 3 or 4 times from my cock, it was my turn. I was impressed at how well sis sucked me off - I pumped her mouth full of my sticky cum and watched her spit it back down onto me, and lick it up again!Damn sis, you're a freak!
Lol you are too, that was fun.. We should probably get back to the party
Yeah I'm sure Mom and Dad are looking for us.. You won't tell them, right?
Of course not! No one can find out about this...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/m9xg9uubxbcr
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:18 am
Natasha Nice. Desperate Mommy Gets Blackmailed III

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 647.6 MB
Duration: 00:28:23

Includes: Natasha Nice as Robby Echo's mom, son seduces and blackmails mother, creampieNatasha has a lover, a husband, and a son, Robby. Robby knows she's messing around with her boss, Evan, and he thinks it's really fucked up. His dad is a saint, he works so hard so Natasha can be a stay at home mom, so she can afford her retail addiction, her personal training sessions to keep her curvy body flawless, and THIS is how she repays him? He pulls out his phone and starts to take her coo-ing sexy things to Evan. Robby seethes as he listens and tapes, she's going to end her relationship with either Dad or Evan, but he didn't know that the two were scheming to steal inheritance money away from Evan's wife. He listens in shock as he hears how she plans to leave his father, Evan will leave his wife, and the two will live rich and carefree just as soon as the check clears.Robby leans in close trying to capture every word, his forehead hit the stair's railing and made a terrible *thud,* Natasha turned around and gasped. She ordered Robby to come downstairs, and quickly ended her phone call with Evan. Natasha truly believes that if she explains to her son why she has a lover, the boy will understand, he'll keep quiet, of course he loves her, and she's always had a close relationship with him. Robby scoffs at her excuse for cheating and tells her what she needs to do to keep quiet, he wants a kiss. Natasha is not so sure about kissing her son, she's never felt a romantic attraction to him, he's her son, she raised him, but here he is, inching close to her, she smells his masculine scent, and she tries to turn her head. Does she feel a little turned on? Yes, but oh.. she shouldn't show it. Robby pulls her in close and she feels vulnerable, feminine, and girlish as he kisses her on the lips. She feels herself kiss him back.Watch the story unfold..

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/qg64f7ay6mdd
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:16 am
Natasha Nice. A Son's Revenge II

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 529.9 MB
Duration: 00:23:14

Includes: Natasha Nice, her son Robby Echo, creampie, blackmail(Prelude: In her words) If God is truly patient and merciful he'll understand I need to sin, at least until I figure out which man I want. Father forgive me, last Friday I came home and lied to my husband, I told him I was out with my girlfriends, in reality I was coming home late from fucking my boss. My boss came inside of me and my panties were still sopping wet and warm. My husband wrapped his arms around me and smelled my neck, my heart started to race; could he could smell another man? He took off my clothes and I gave in to him. He hadn't touched me in years but it was if he smelled my sex like pheromones and had to take me. He thrusted himself into another man's wetness, my pussy was sore, wet, and swollen, he came inside of me and slept by me. His heavy arm felt like an anvil on my chest. I felt helpless, horny, and imprisoned. I might need to make things right someday by getting a divorce but my husband is a good man, we've got a son and he just turned eighteen.. Natasha glances at the time, "fuck.. I'm running late."(In his words) I've noticed Mom has been cheating on Dad. My mom isn't really like any of my friend's mothers, she's young, vivacious, fun, and sexy as hell. I'm not ashamed to say I've been sexually attracted to her for as long as I can remember. I'm not ashamed of what I'm going to do to her tonight either. I've schemed a plan to take take control of her cell phone and make her believe that Dad has bought a blindfold and handcuffs for her. He's been trying to repair their broken marriage, I heard his pathetic attempt to fuck her last Friday. I'm going to take her, she'll think I'm him, I'll make her scream with pleasure from my thick cock thrusting in and out of her, she's going to be mine, and mine alone. I have a set of rules she will follow, and she's a good Christian girl, she wouldn't want anyone finding out how she loved her son's cock, she'll do whatever I ask of her.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6yyaiwt1cahy
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:14 am
Natasha Nice - Brother & Sister's New Living Arrangement pt.1 Sharing a Room

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:26:49

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/dkmovmh268ws
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:25 am
Molly Jane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 210.8 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

Actors: Molly Jane

Molly is in her room reading and catching up on school work. Her dad walks into the room and tells her they're alone, and that Molly is at school. A confused look moves to shock when dad takes off his pants. Molly tries to explain but his cock shuts her up sliding into her mouth. Molly not knowing what to do sucks her dad's cock and lets him face fuck her.
Dad strips off Molly's cute panties and fucks her. Waves of ecstasy flow through her and she cries "oh daddy fuck your little girl". She has always dreamed of her daddy fucking her, and now with his cock inside her she gets close to cumming. Just then a knock at the door and Molly grabs the blanket and covers up her dad. "Just a minute" she tells her mom trying to get off the top of her dad. He just pulls her back onto him and Cory opens the door. Cory asks what Molly is doing and figures out that Molly is just having some personal time. Molly can barely keep a conversation with her mom moaning as she speaks. Cory leaves her daughter to it and dad keeps fucking her until they both cum.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/onf2vdy0o5sj