Author
DoxaxS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 01, 2023 9:34 pm
ballsbeingkicked - Mistress Desdemona footjob handjob ballbusting cumshot / (Mistress Desdemona, ballsbeingkicked)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: ballbusting, handjob, cumshot, footjob
Actors: Mistress Desdemona

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 317.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:35
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a32d92644aa7a
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 01, 2023 11:51 pm
Battle Of The Sexes VII / VII (Mixed Wrestling Fantasies, Mixed Wrestling Fantasies)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: POV, Fighting, Femdom, Boxing
Actors: Berca and Peyton

Video Size: 425.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:00
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/99c24271e4cb6
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 02, 2023 2:08 am
Bella (Brat Humiliates her Cuckold Outfit Tester)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Bella knows exactly what she is doing to the cuck. She has him in chastity all the time and constantly talks about her boyfriend. She uses him as a chair as she brushes her beautiful hair and puts on the lip gloss. All for her boyfriend. Not for him. Cucks get nothing but a sore wallet and balls. She lets her cuck knows that dinner for the cuck will be her and her boyfriend's scraps from dinner tonight. She keeps asking the cuck if he likes the dress and if her boyfriend will love it or not. She even takes the time to tease the cuck with her butt ad body. She brushes up just slightly to his chastity tube with her ass. It drives cuckolds crazy when their Princesses do this to them. A subtle rub of her butt while wearing the dress he bought drives him crazy. The boyfriend gets to enjoy it. The cash cow money pig cuck gets scraps. The cuck is **** to lick the bottoms of her shoes clean so she looks at her best for her boyfriend. She wants them spic and span for him. The cuck is left home alone and is told to stare at her picture if he gets bored after her laundry is done. The cuck's wallet is hit hard just before she heads out the door
Tags: emotional sadism, shoe licking, chastity teasing, cuckold, financial domination
Actors: Bella

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 404.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:59
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a12504580820d
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 02, 2023 4:26 am
Bella Rolland - Pegging Birthday Surprise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Over and over again, tall, gorgeous brunette Bella Roland keeps getting rejected by her man, Johnny Hill. She wakes up horny and surprises him with her big pink strap-on, but he just can't do this for her! Every single time she presents him with her big pink cock, he brushes her away. There's no way he's going to let her peg him! When Johnny realizes how much she wants to do this, he plans out a sexy little surprise for Bella's Birthday. Will she accept his gift? Well, let's just say that persistence pays off!
Tags: Femdom, CumEating, Fingering, Anal, Cumshots, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Hardcore, Pegging, Strapon
Actors: Bella Rolland, Johnny Hill

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:22:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1550e626f3f17
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 02, 2023 6:43 am
Best Of Cuckold Fantasies 4 / quot; quot; 4 (Natalie Norton, Flower Tucci, Jaelyn Foxx,) (Roman Video)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : A husband's worst nightmare times four! A disturbing and undeniably arousing compilation of the hottest, nastiest scenes from Cuckold Fantasies Volumes 13, 14, 15. Cringe as weakling husbands stand by and watch their wives get plowed by hugely hung, muscle-bound studs, listen to their wives scream in ecstasy as they're pounded to repeated orgasms.
Tags: Femdom, Kunilingus, Cuckold
Actors: Natalie Norton, Flower Tucci, Jaelyn Foxx, Frank Towers, TJ Cummings, Tyler Knight, Jimmy, Vladi

Video Size: 708.9 MB
Duration: 00:50:39
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f34b3c13b19cf
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 02, 2023 5:13 pm
Bratty, Torturous Tease And Denial (Amai Liu) /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He BEGS me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!
Tags: Financial Domination, Tease, Verbal Abuse, Ballbusting, Handjobs

Video Size: 524.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:57
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) - Frame Rate: fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/e37e1a3bd19ac
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 02, 2023 10:40 pm
Breathless / (AP-39)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : All action in Anaconda videos is simulated - special effects and props are used to insure realism of the action for the purpose of artistic view of the director - producer and to entertain the viewer Anaconda videos depict the artistic view and imagination of the production director.
Tags: Smothering, FemDom, Humiliation, Trampling, Bondage, Facesitting

Video Size: 108.3 MB
Duration: 01:00:26
Resolution: 320x240
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 320x240 (4:3) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3e5d775431b42
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 12:57 am
Brett Rossi & Lyra Law - Blonde dominatrix Brett Rossi dominates her cute submissive Lyra Law

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Brett Rossi isn't fucking around, she starts by spanking and whipping Lyra which gets her incredibly turned on in the process. Soon Brett can't hold out anymore and makes Lyra eat her pussy and only after she's gotten off does she do what she wants to Lyra. Brett pulls out her magic wand and makes Lyra cum until she can't take it anymore.
Tags: Small Tits, Fetish, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Tattoo, Pussy Licking, Woman, Food, Small Ass, Trimmed Pussy, Femdom, Whip, Kinky, Hair Pulling, Latex, Athletic, Fishnet Stockings, Face Sitting, Boots, Enhanced, Indoors, Blonde, Pussy Fingering, Medium Skin, GString, Natural Tits, Thong, Kissing, Sex, Dominatrix, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Body Suit, Spanking, Lesbian, Piercing, Caucasian, Rough Sex, Ass Licking, Bald Pussy
Actors: Brett Rossi, Lyra Law

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:30:00
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/cf38be6ef781c
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 3:14 am
Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando's class. He's trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom. The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never. Then Principal Andrews tells him it's ok, he should fuck his hot student. Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher's desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony's face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, "Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after.?" Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher's neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good. Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites. Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy. They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.
Tags: Rimming, Pantyhose, CBT, Masturbation, Hardcore, Cum Eating, Pussy Licking, Cumshot, Handjob, Femdom, Ass Licking
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright, Tony Orlando

Video Size: 444.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:53
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a1f2191b98116
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 5:31 am
Bunny Glamazon vs. Wally

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Internationally famous topless dancer, Bunny Glamazon, 6'3", 192 lbs., takes apart a male 5'6", 140 lbs. , who has been annoying her at the club. She destroys the little twerp, as she uses wrestling holds, schoolboy pins, devastating headscissors and choke holds to render him helpless. After her victim further infuriates the gorgeous blonde Amazon, she uses her mammoth, incredible breasts to smother the life out of him. Not content, she ignores his begging and pleading and kicks him and rides him like a horse. To finish her beaten victim, she uses her awesome tits as a battering ram, pulverizing his face and head. And now the coup de gr âce as she places her big, powerful, gorgeous ass on his head and pumps, grinds and rubs him into oblivion. This video will drive you wild.
Tags: Mixed wrestling, Facesitting, Smothering
Actors: Bunny Glamazon

Video Format: MPEG-PS
File Extension: mpg
Video Size: 122.6 MB
Duration: 00:04:31
Resolution: 352x240
MediaInfo: Extension: mpg - Resolution: 352x240 (4:3) - Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1b92202f401c8
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 7:48 am
Buried under Cibelle Mancine's delicious ass / " quot;

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Big butted Cibelle Mancine wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to little Yago. She presses her giant butt against Yago's face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Yago is lyed on the couch and doesn't get to leave that position because the big and strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Yago is **** to smell deep inside her Domme's stinky asshole.
Tags: facesitting, foot fetish, smothering
Actors: Cibelle Mancine, Yago

Video Size: 951.1 MB
Duration: 00:32:33
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/85343100a5259
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 5:16 pm
Candy Alexa (29.03)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: femdom

Video Size: 411.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:37
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/705b9ac0b8f9a
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 5:17 pm
Carolina Abril Strap-on Video 15

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Carolina Abril Strap-on Video 15
Tags: fisting, Public Nudity, Double domination, strapon, Pegging, FemDom, Gagn bang, Group sex, Anal
Actors: Carolina Abril

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:11:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/5e9f3274404ad
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 5:18 pm
Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks - Phone Cuck Fantasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Chastity, Cuckolding, Long Legs, Worship, Face Sitting
Actors: Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks

Video Size: 597.6 MB
Duration: 00:16:12

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/e03289719a614
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 03, 2023 7:13 pm
Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands I Only Fuck Black Guys With Big Dicks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : That was the best wedding I've ever had. Which leads to the question. how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You've just gotten home from your wedding, and you can't wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is "You don't have permission to touch me." In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, "I only Fuck Black Guys".What's worse is that you have been saving yourself for marriage, in other words, you are a virgin. You wife finds this hilarious. and pathetic. Not only has she never seen a virgin's dick before. Your dick is so small!She decides to examine it. as she verbally degrades it. She says your penis is like a Polly Pocket Toy. Very Tiny. She decides to give you a handjob while showing you what a hot wife she is. What a Big Black Cock gets to fuck. The handjob is a taste of what you can never have! You are not allowed to cum. But you can't hold it in!
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Small Penis Humiliation, Cuckolding, Handjobs

Video Size: 936.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/59c3fdee7b305