Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:59 am
Bella Rossi, Tony Orlando - Sweet Sadism Plastic Princess Torments Her Toy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Plastic Princess Bella Rossi loves to play sweet and sadistic games with her pet, Tony Orlando. Dressed head to toe in candy colored latex atop her throne of broken toys, she explains the rules to her slave. She expects her playmates to entertain, worship and obey. Bella takes out one of her favorite toys, a hot pink flogger, and delights in the sweet symphony of his cries and the sound of the whip on his back. She strips Tony of his latex shell and unleashes furious and unrelenting lashes on his bare chest. After working up a healthy sweat, the radiant Bella demands worship. Tony greedily tongues her encased latex feet and is soon rewarded with a special treat! She showers him with the filthy nectar that has collected in her latex stockings and the filthy fucker must take it all in his mouth. The plastic princess grabs her man toy by the balls and skillfully slides him into position and smothers him with her glorious ass, depriving him of air as she climaxes. In her post orgasmic bliss she decides her pet is worthy of being marked by more than her whips. The princess straps on her pretty cock and prepares to penetrate her puppet. Bound and hooded in a doll mask, Tony is subjected to a vicious and unrelenting tickling. Out of breath and out of control Tony's ass is penetrated by her plastic penis. Bella demands more from her bottom and shoves a gloved fist inside Tony's freshly fucked asshole. She then plugs his ass with a rubber flogger to keep him stretched until she is ready to play with him again...
Tags: mask, Face Sitting, Male Sub, sadism, tickling, bondage, Pussy Eating, Fingering, femdom, Prostate Stimulation, Pegging, orgasm denial, straight, dungeon, Feet, slave, Rough Sex, humiliation, bdsm, Corporal Punishment, Stockings, latex, dominatrix, CBT
Actors: Bella Rossi, Tony Orlando

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 625.2 MB
Duration: 00:57:02
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1cb1d555755d8
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:00 am
Bella Rossi, Jimmy Bullet - A Musky Blue Jean Prostate Milking Fantasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:

Video Size: 587.4 MB
Duration: 00:53:35

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/ce28474ffa413
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:01 am
Best of lady Sonia

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:

File Extension: mpg
Video Size: 379.4 MB
Duration: 00:38:03
Resolution: 352x288

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/eb60d31ca4749
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:02 am
Best Of Donna Xtreme

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Eine Szene dieser BestOf Donna Xtreme DVD ist Teil einer Geschichte über eine grauenvolle Entführung, in der ein unbekannter Mann brutal in einem Parkhaus gekidnappt und anschließend mehrere Tage im Käfig gehalten wird, um von den Ladies Mercedes und Marlon auf das Unbarmherzigste gedemütigt und abgestraft zu werden. Beeindruckend wird gezeigt, was sich in den dunklen Fantasien der Menschen abspielen kann.
Auch Lady Katherina praktiziert eindrucksvoll weibliche Dominanz an ihren beiden devoten Sklaven und kennt dabei keine Gnade. Die erbarmungslose Domina wendet gekonnt Strom, Peitschen und andere Utensilien (z.B. einen Handbohrer) an, um ihre "Opfer" zu peinigen.
Sagenhaft unbarmherzig und rabiat geht Carmen Rivera mit dem StrapOn aus der Übergrößenabteilung zur Sache, wenn sie dem Koch auf Grund seiner miserablen Kochkünste diesen bis zum Anschlag in sein Hinterteil rammt. Doch damit nicht genug, folgen weitere rektale Torturen, die den Schließmuskel über alle Maßen beanspruchen und an die Grenzen des Möglichen führen. In einer weiteren Szene malträtiert sie In stimmungsvoller Atmosphäre zwei Männer, die zuvor demütigend in Müllsäcke gekleidet, auf öffentlicher Straße zur Schau gestellt wurden. Nebst Peitschen und Wachs, finden Knebeldildos und Strom erbarmungslose Verwendung.
Tags: FemDom, Fisting Faust, Dominant, MILF, StrapOn, Bizarr Sex, BDSM, Latex, Spanking, Fetisch Sex, Extrem Anal, Bondage, Masking Gasmasken, MenFuck
Actors: Lady Stella, Lady Marlon, Carmen Rivera, Lady Katharina, Syonera von Styx

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 699.9 MB
Duration: 01:18:29
Resolution: 608x336

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/311dd6a7f84ee
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 03, 2023 6:08 am
Bella Rossi and Tony Orlando. Husband Training

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Bella Rossi is fed up with her redneck husband, Tony Orlando. Mistress Bella Rossi gets serious and pours a beer over Tony's head to get his attention, then dresses him in a frilly maid costume and labels him with lipstick. He's made to clean the toilet with a mouth gag, lick her pussy and get her off with a dildo gag. She then brings the bitch into the kitchen and fists him super deep. He's made into her own meat puppet, then fucks his face and mouth with her big black cock. Last but not least she uses his dick as a human dildo, riding his dick to orgasm then jerking him off and making him eat all his cum right out of her hand. So clean and so fresh!
Tags: Femdom, Humiliation

Video Size: 518.3 MB
Duration: 00:47:17

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/215c97d0fae09
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 03, 2023 8:24 am
Bella Rossi & Daisy Ducati. Elite Wrestlers give us a show. One wrestler is sexually destroyed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Bella Rossi and Daisy Ducati are both very experienced wrestlers who have had their fair shares of en**** some powerful orgasms on the mats with their opponents. Today is a real sex fight. The action is back and forth with both girls getting and advantage at some point. The winner utter destroys her opponent in the sex round. Lift and carries....blow jobs, Strap on fucking, sloppy sex.
Tags: Face Sitting, Strapon, Lesbo, Wrestling, Submission, Femdom
Actors: Bella Rossi, Daisy Ducati

Video Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 01:05:44
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/c338e5890bb65
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:00 am
Ava You Want Out Of Chastity But I Want More

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dani keeps giving Ava more and more money in hopes that he will be let out of chastity. Dani hasn't jerked off in 3 weeks. Ava makes a deal with him. If he gives her 60 % of his pay then she will let him out. Ava knows how to get him good. Flaunting her big tan ass in his face. That will make him so weak for her. Once he becomes weak he will do whatever she says. Dani is on a collar and leash on his knees almost in tears because he can't bare to be wearing chastity any longer! He doesn't know what to do. He works so many hours, barely eats and devotes everything to Ava but its still not enough for a Goddess like her. "A happy Princess means a happy beta!"
Tags: Blonde, Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Brat Girl
Actors: Ava

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:13:33
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/936c2e741bde5
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:01 am
Ava - Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.
Tags: Foot Fetish, Chastity, Femdom, Blonde, Foot Worship, Humiliation
Actors: Ava

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:54
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/30f4d72ac05cd
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:02 am
Ariel X, Bella Rossi and Ruckus. Sex Worker Revenge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Two gorgeous sex workers seduce their way out of jail and dominate, strap on ass fuck, cuckold and piss all over filthy pig cop!
Tags: Threesome, Fetish, Femdom, Bondage, Strapon Ass Fucking, Humiliation, BDSM, Anal, Hardcore
Actors: Ariel X, Bella Rossi and Ruckus

Video Size: 588.7 MB
Duration: 00:53:42

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/bfff975a4bea1
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:03 am
Arianne and Brianne-Happiness in Slavery

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Includes: Pizza boy is sadistically **** into slavery where his cock will be milked over and over. ****: creampies, face sitting, kissing, impregnation fantasy"Make us cum or else.."The pizza boy, JD, rings the doorbell. Arianne rushes to hide behind the door, her voice is hushed but hurried, "here he is..hurry!" Brianne opens the door in a sheer fishnet bodysuit, JD's jaw drops. He says awestruck, "I.. uh... have your large pie, extra pineapple." Arianne's eyes wide, she puts her hands over her mouth to keep her excited giggle from being heard. Brianne brushes off her annoyance with her overly ambitious friend and continues their plan of action, "Oh! Silly me.. I forgot the money in my purse. Come on in."JD can't wait to cross over the threshold into her house, his eyes gawk at her apple butt as she turns to walk up the stairs. The door closes and Arianne comes in for the knock down. The scene is unspeakable!Brianne is annoyed with her sweet, sadistic girlfriend. They have to figure a way to get his limp body up the stairs. They huff and pull the muscular young man up the stairs, "how are we going to get his dick hard now?" Arianne sheepishly apologizes, "sowwy... I just got a little carried away."The girls tie him to the bed when he wakes up in a groggy state. Brianne tells him the plan, "you give us your seed, BOTH of us, and we let you see another day." Arianne tells him the truth in much more blatant terms. Brianne hushes Arianne, "don't scare the boy, we need his cock hard. Check the size.. is it adequate?" Arianne grabs his cock and rubs the thick shaft up and down, it's already hard, "mmmm," she says. Brianne tells the boy, "she likes it, you're a lucky boy."Arianne is the first to drain him. She rides his cock after they tease him with a blow job. "Look at his face," Brianne tells her, "he was born a submissive." Brianne forces him to cum in Arianne, in a way that should not be described in words. Arianne catches her breath and Brianne cuts his ties. Arianne tells the exhausted boy, "I know how she likes it.. we'll cut you loose, and I know you won't run." the boy sees in horror that he has no choice but to do as the sadistic girls instruct. He will fuck them, he will pump them full of cum. The girls demand to be impregnated, and he will be captive until they are both carrying his baby. Arianne puts a heavy-duty collar around his neck and grasps it at the base, she purrs, "pump her, in and out, you're our dick, our milking boy, fuck her tight little pussy." He cums inside of her. Brianne trembles in ecstasy. Arianne and Brianne tie him up. He'll be ready to be milked again in an hour.
Tags: FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, HANDJOB, BLOWJOB

Video Size: 969.8 MB
Duration: 00:22:05

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/6437ff1edd6ab
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:04 am
Ash Hollywood - Grind one out

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.
Tags: Pussy Worship, FemDom, Leather, Boot Worship, Ass Worship
Actors: Ash Hollywood

Video Size: 507.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:58

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4f1062d77bd19
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:05 am
Ariel X, Karmen Karma, Syd Blakovich - Hard Body Wrestlers Go All-Out In 100 Competitive Erotic Wrestling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Ariel X welcomes a beautiful new rookie to the mats. Welcome, Karmen "Bad" Karma. She wrestled in her school days but today she's in for a rude awakening. Warning! There are some brutal holds! Back-breaking camel clutches, Japanese Strangleholds, brutal Leg-scissors and powerful slams! This is erotic wrestling at its most painfully honest and finest. The winner never lets up, even after the buzzer, the girl on top keeps going and fingers her opponent to orgasm. In the 'Prize-Round', the loser is humiliated by being made to suck on freshly wrestled feet and suck freshly wrestled ass. Extreme face-sitting, extreme strap-on fucking and if that isn't enough, the winner drags the loser onto the set of Whipped-Ass, to give her even more of a hazing.
Tags: Muscular, Muscle, Dildo, Lezdom, Foot Licking, Rimming, Lesbian, Wrestling, Strapon, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Facesitting, Vibrator, Fingering
Actors: Ariel X, Karmen Karma, Syd Blakovich

Video Size: 4.2 GB
Duration: 00:59:26

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/35ccbe0f3aa40
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 04, 2023 4:51 am
Arabelle Raphael - Step-Momme Dearest Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme's whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle's commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole's ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.
Tags: Dildo, Cumshot, Slapping, BDSM, Fishnet, Facesitting, Zapper, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Anal Fingering, CumEating, Hardcore, Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, Stockings, Anal, Strapon
Actors: Arabelle Raphael, Cole Church

Video Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:52:30

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9e2a824824802
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 05, 2023 4:02 am
Anikka Albrite - Sexual Interrogation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Teasing, Police Uniform, HandJob, Ruined Orgasm, Femdom Sex, Stockings
Actors: Anikka Albrite

Video Size: 439.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/612f468d612e0
DoxaxS
Added: Jul 05, 2023 4:03 am
Anikka Albrite - It's A Pup's Life

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mistress Annika is disappointed with her slave's performance as a human, so she decides that he would better serve her as a puppy! Annika zips her slave into a restrictive latex puppy suit, then makes him perform puppy tricks, all while she laughs at how pathetic and amusing he looks. Annika completes his transformation with a latex puppy mask and a butt plug tail, informing her slave that from now on he will act and respond to her only as a puppy. His life as a human is over - forever!
Tags: Puppy Play, Femdom, BDSM, Mask, Anal Plug, Body Bag, Anal Play
Actors: Anikka Albrite

Video Size: 521.4 MB
Duration: 00:08:27

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/835e84ef00894