Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2024 1:39 am
A Girl Watcher's Paradise Vol. 5071

Cast: Ashley, Brittney Skye, Kaylan, Rebecca

Description: Come to the paradise to watch girls spread their assholes open just for you.

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:57:09
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

A_Girl_Watchers_Paradise_Vol._5071.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 10:34 am
A Woman's Promise

Cast:
Abigail Mac
Aidra Fox
Carter Cruise
Magdalene St. Michaels
Ivy Wolfe
Lyra Law
Sabina Rouge
Zoey Taylor

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1024x576 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 02:30:26
FileSize: 2.76 GB

screenshot

A_Womans_Promise.mkv
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 10:35 am
A Girl Watcher's Paradise Vol. 5088

Cast: Jesse, Pam, Shelly, Tress

Description: This one hour DVD features four amateur girls in choreographed poses. They're in a bedroom setting for about 15 minutes each. Some of the girls go on to do longer shoots! Others many not be "quite ready for prime time" but are definitely worth the 15 minutes of G.D.'s famous "spred leg", "spread cheek", "show pink", "prove it's a girl" poses!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:54:38
FileSize: 1017.2 MB

screenshot

A_Girl_Watchers_Paradise_Vol._5088.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 10:36 am
Accidentally Lesbian

Cast: Amber Lynn, Deauxma, Mary Jane, Stella May, Payton Simmons, Totally Tabitha, Ashlynn Taylor, Jodi West

Description: Questionable luck, sexual fate, and naïve girls make a perfect formula for the ultimate seduction. But what makes the seduction even more irresistible is when it's all 100% girl-on-girl lesbian action! Get ready for four sizzling Sapphic scenes where the girls become accidentally lesbian after experiencing finger licking, lip lapping, tantalizing tribbing action that drives these lovers into a sexual frenzy and over the orgasmic edge! Tales of women who use chance and circumstance to lure inexperienced girls into the hidden world of lesbian love!

screenshot

Video: 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:33:44
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Accidentally_Lesbian.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 11:44 am
After Hours

Cast: Lorena Garcia, Tracy Lindsay, Anna Siline, Apolonia, Misha Cross

Description: If there's one thing guaranteed to lighten your mood after a stressful day at work, it would be the sight of girl waiting to offer you solace!

screenshot

Video: 720x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:57:16
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

After_Hours_1.avi
After_Hours_2.avi
After_Hours_3.avi
After_Hours_4.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 2:16 pm
Alex Chance Family Therapist

Cast: Alex Chance, Keisha Grey, Karlee Grey, Alison Rey, Dani Jensen, Kimberly Brix, Hollie Mack, Xandra Sixx

Description: Dr. Alex Chance is one sexy family therapist. This is a day in her life helping step-sisters with their relationships and finding out why she became a psychologist. We start off with a flashback to an awkward moment with her step-sister Alison telling Alex about her true feelings. Her first patient is Xandra. A young girl who is having sexual fantasies about her step-sister. Her next patient is, Dani. Her step-sister and her aren't as close as they used to be and a over at their parent's with a game of truth or dare is Dr. Chance's remedy. Her last patients are two step-sisters, Keisha and Karlee who can't stop fighting. Dr. Chance gets hands on with some sexual exercises in closeness. Dr. Alex Chance will do anything to help her patients.

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:00:06
FileSize: 1.97 GB

Alex_Chance_Family_Therapist_1.mp4
Alex_Chance_Family_Therapist_2.mp4
Alex_Chance_Family_Therapist_3.mp4
Alex_Chance_Family_Therapist_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 4:46 pm
All American Sluts Uncensored #2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:33:54
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshotscreenshot

All_American_Sluts_Uncensored_2_1.avi
All_American_Sluts_Uncensored_2_2.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:17 pm
Amateur Dildo Party

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 576x432 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:41:57
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Amateur_Dildo_Party.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 16, 2024 10:36 am
Angels Vol. 1

Cast: Mary Kalisy, Red Fox, Sabrisse, Heidi Romanova, Kira Zen

Description: Witness heavenly pleasure as these angles of passion bring each other to new heights of orgasmic bliss. Feel their luscious bodies pressed up close against each other and hear their erotic moans as they reach their climax over and over again. These angles are about to show you a glimpse of heaven and more.

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x394 (1.85:1), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:18:46
FileSize: 699.4 MB

screenshot

Angels_Vol._1.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 16, 2024 10:37 am
Apolonia's Diary Chapter 2

Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra, Kiara Strong, Nefka Blonde

Description: Secret, honest, personal, and obscene: volume two of Apolonia's Diary is even dirtier and more exciting than the first.

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.740 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:55:28
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Apolonias_Diary_Chapter_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 16, 2024 10:40 am
Baby I Wanna Cum For You # 4

Cast: Lexi Love, Diana Doll, Jessica Bangkok, Madison Scott, Aaralyn Barra, Cassidy Clay, Emma Cummings, Abby Rode, Allie Ray, Morgan Reigns, Charlie James

Description: My pink pussy can get so wet & horny... I rub my clit very hard 'til I cum... I love to touch myself while you watch me! I finger fuck myself & cum real hard! I spread my pink lips & stick my fingers inside my pussy, I slowly remove my panties & play with myself. I poke my fuckholes with a big hard dildo. I imagine my lover sucking my pussy lips while I cum... I love to stick a dildo up my cunt!

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:33:48
FileSize: 696.6 MB

screenshot

Baby_I_Wanna_Cum_For_You_4.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 16, 2024 10:41 am
Bad Vibes

Cast:
Scene 1. Mona Azar, Skylar Snow
Scene 2. Chloe Cherry, Ryan Keely
Scene 3. Indica Monroe, Kit Mercer

Description: Skylar Snow arrives at her stepmom Mona Azar's house to ask for advice. They have a warm, loving relationship and chat about Skylar and her wife Lacey, who are about to have a baby. Skylar tells Mona that she and Lacey are a bit worried about how to handle breastfeeding. Skylar is particularly concerned about missing out on the breastfeeding experience herself, insisting that she just wants to better know how to take care of Lacey while she's breastfeeding. That's why she needs Mona's insight, since she's been through it herself. Mona is happy to give some advice, describing some of the basics of breastfeeding. She also warns Skylar that Lacey is likely going to experience breast tenderness and soreness, adding that breast massages really helped ease the soreness when she had to deal with it.Ryan Keely arrives home after a harsh day at work. She is desperate for some stress relief, and knows EXACTLY what she needs. Ryan enters her bedroom to use a certain item for getting stress relief, only to find that the desired item is missing. Where could it BE? She then hears a vibrating sound coming from another part of the house, hinting at what the missing item is. It turns out that Ryan's stepdaughter, Chloe Cherry, has taken the vibrator and is masturbating with it in the bathroom. Ryan angrily bursts into the room, upset because that's HER vibrator and it was taken without permission. Chloe says that she didn't know Ryan was going to be home, and anyway she's been stressed out lately, so she needs the vibrator. Ryan wants to use the device for her own stress relief, so she and Chloe argue over who needs the vibrator more. They end up deciding to take turns with it.Indica Monroe is jealous that her father is spending all his time with his new wife (her new step-mom), Kit Mercer, rather than having any time for her anymore. Her jealousy leads her to hatch a plot to get Kit to fall in love with HER instead so that she can get all the attention from both of them that she's craving. Indica innocently lures Kit in to spending time with her, but during each activity, Indica drops suggestive hints about sex into the conversation to get Kit flustered and aroused. They go hiking together so Indica can find an excuse to touch Kit's legs, and when they go picking fruit, Indica 'accidentally' shows Kit that she's not wearing any panties.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 01:57:06
FileSize: 2.28 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Bad_Vibes_1.mp4
Bad_Vibes_2.mp4
Bad_Vibes_3.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 16, 2024 12:53 pm
Beauty By Nature

Cast: Kim Cums, Laney, Marina Lee, Chloe B, Jane

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:03:25
FileSize: 1.95 GB

Beauty_By_Nature_1.mp4
Beauty_By_Nature_2.mp4
Beauty_By_Nature_3.mp4
Beauty_By_Nature_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 17, 2024 10:38 am
Belladonna's Girl Train

Cast: Belladonna, Dana Dearmond, Kimberly Kane, Brianna Love, Sasha Grey, Aiden Starr, Joanna Angel, Jade Starr, Lexi Belle, Bobbi Starr

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 608x352 (1.727), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 03:51:24
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Belladonnas_Girl_Train_1.avi
Belladonnas_Girl_Train_2.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 17, 2024 10:39 am
Best Friends 2

Cast: Cali Carter, Nikki Knightly, Megan Salinas, Cassie Laine, Lilly Banks, Cali Hayes, Blondie, Tiffani Taylor, Shelly Starr

Description: Best of friends are also best of fuck buddies! Starring BFFs Tiffany Taylor, Lexi Rose, Cassie Laine, Lilly Banks, Megan Salinas and more.

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:53:38
FileSize: 2.07 GB

Best_Friends_2_1.mp4
Best_Friends_2_2.mp4
Best_Friends_2_3.mp4
Best_Friends_2_4.mp4