Author
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Ziltoid666 wrote:
No, its new. And OMG, what a cute smile!

ANAL?? Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil

Sweet! Sorry, I dunno about the anal. Can't find any more pics of the set.
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2009 11:15 pm
rockysbox wrote:
mario60 wrote:
Meggy's lesbian scene @ l0v3lyt33nm0v§!!!! Cool

First: solo! Smile
Second: lez! Very Happy
Third: b/g? Question Rolling Eyes Question

Well, it might actually be so. I just found a g/b set on @dultI@bs (content provider) that I've never seen before. Or am I wrong, is it an old one?

Ziltoid666 wrote:

Yes, it's new!!! Shocked Cool Shocked
But... what's her name on @dultl#@ab§?Question I searched through the whole site without finding anything about her! Confused
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm
mario60 wrote:
rockysbox wrote:
mario60 wrote:
Meggy's lesbian scene @ l0v3lyt33nm0v§!!!! Cool

First: solo! Smile
Second: lez! Very Happy
Third: b/g? Question Rolling Eyes Question

Well, it might actually be so. I just found a g/b set on @dultI@bs (content provider) that I've never seen before. Or am I wrong, is it an old one?

Ziltoid666 wrote:

Yes, it's new!!! Shocked Cool Shocked
But... what's her name on @dultl#@ab§?Question I searched through the whole site without finding anything about her! Confused

Her name is Cali. But she's not among the other models. Only under "custom shoots". @dultl#@ab§.com/custom.php?sex=1, a few sets down. But I cant click on her info, well i can click, but it takes me nowhere. I've tried all different browser and some other models but it's all the same.
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am
rockysbox wrote:
Her name is Cali. But she's not among the other models. Only under "custom shoots". @dultl#@ab§.com/custom.php?sex=1, a few sets down. But I cant click on her info, well i can click, but it takes me nowhere. I've tried all different browser and some other models but it's all the same.

Thanks rockysbox, it gave us only three photos available. Nor is it clear whether only one set pics or there is also the video, but we'll see later... Rolling Eyes Question Rolling Eyes
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Another Ashlie lesbian video.

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: tan
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm
Adultlabs looks like another content provider for websites - so maybe those vids will appear soon on one of the sites.
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm
dooltizh wrote:
Adultlabs looks like another content provider for websites - so maybe those vids will appear soon on one of the sites.

I think you're right, dooltizh... Adultlabs is not even in her EBI profile... Confused

Thanks again for the new lez vid! Cool
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2009 10:36 pm
...a taste of something quite new from C17. "Ashley & Jolanda".

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 03, 2009 12:04 am
Meggy continues on C17! (as Ashley B) New solo set! Cool
curupira
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am
dooltizh wrote:
Another Ashlie lesbian video.

dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: tan

hi,

i must inform that the third part is missing

thanks
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm
But this girl is Meggy!!! Cool Very Happy Cool
News on 18 VS!!! For the first time Meggy arrives on this site, her name is Kristina and she ... is virgin again! Shocked Twisted Evil Question
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm
And with the same guy again! I think you are right, it is her bf, and she has become one of those girls who makes only lez videos or HC with her bf.

And I remember at least one vid where she did a threesome with this same guy.. and another guy..
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm
dooltizh wrote:
And with the same guy again! I think you are right, it is her bf, and she has become one of those girls who makes only lez videos or HC with her bf.

And I remember at least one vid where she did a threesome with this same guy.. and another guy..

Yes.. but @ §p0il3dv!rg!n§ she fucks with two different guys... and that video should be fairly recent ... Question Confused Question
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2009 12:09 am
If she only workz with her boyfriend, she must have, like, 5 different boyfriends accross russia.

Ziltoid notices all teh vids have teh same guys anyways. I always feared teh lucky b@stard from FAQ to be the one. Yet, he iz in a lot ov other scenes as well, which is what makes him even moar lucky. But I has not seen dat new guy before......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ....... I do not like where dat leads to.
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Here she is as "Kristina"

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: kris