Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 11, 2022 8:28 pm
Lexi Luna wants to fuck her friend's husband in the office

Cast: Lexi Luna

Description: Lexi Luna is working on weekends and her friend's husband Lucas got a job with her. Lexi knows that her friend works and travels a lot, so Lucas gets questioned about his love and sex life, but his answer is that he just jerks off and lives his life as a regular dude. So Lexi feels bad for him and offers to fuck Lucas even though he is her friend's husband.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:29
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/u3kf0s1ya9qt
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 11, 2022 10:40 am
Rediscovered Sensations

Cast: Leana Lovings, Kyla Keys

Description: After Leana Lovings experiences vaginal stimulation issues, she visits doctor Jay Crew and his nurse, Kyla Keys. Doctor Jay gets right down to the core of the problem and recommends some unorthodox treatments. Open to anything, Leana listens to whatever the doctor has to say.
The scene includes cunnilingus, a blowjob, and vaginal sex in missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy positions.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:38
FileSize: 2.78 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8m64ycg0d1gc
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 11, 2022 3:18 am
Lady Lyne - Office Attraction

Cast: Lady Lyne

Description: Nick Ross and his bigtit coworker Lady Lyne have long had a mutual attraction that has just gotten stronger over time. Today, Lady finally hits the end of her patience. After a bit of eye contact with Nick, she tosses her work aside and climbs into his lap so she can gradually undo the buttons on her shirt while feeling him rise to the challenge against her bottom.Leaning down, Lady steals kisses as she finishes unbuttoning her shirt. She leans back long enough to shrug it off, then comes in for more kisses as she ditches the bra. Finally topless, Lady is happy to let Nick indulge in her big breasts. He worships those tits, palming and licking them as he works her nipples to nice hard peaks.Since Lady has been sitting on Nick's lap, she's well aware of his boner. Sliding down Nick's body, Lady frees his stiffie so she can enjoy some indulgence of her own. Her hands and mouth explore every inch of that hard cock. Rearing back, Lady props her boobs together for a titty fuck to add even more sensuality to her handie and BJ.Although Lady could easily get to her feet and seat herself on Nick's cock for a stiffie ride, she wants a little more foreplay. She instead climbs onto the top of the couch and straddles Nick's face so he can feast on her creamy twat. That's still not enough for this cock loving vixen; easing herself forward, she creates a 69 so she can resume sucking while Nick keeps on eating her out.Finally it's time for Nick and Lady to come together and ease all that built up tension! Lady kicks their coupling off with a reverse cowgirl ride that really gets those big ones bouncing. Turning around, she keeps her hips rocking for both their pleasure as Nick guides her pace with his hands on her hips.Lady gets on her hands and knees next in a blatant sexual invitation. Nick delivers on her silent request, getting on his knees on the couch behind her so he can reenter her tight cooch from behind. Rocking her hips back to meet each of Nick's thrusts, Lady moans her delight at her doggy style pussy pounding.They explore one final position when Lady rolls onto her back and lifts one leg high to invite Nick to take her to paradise. He gives his hot coworker whatever she wants! By the time Nick is finished satisfying Lady's every desire, he's about ready to pop. Lady knows just where she wants it, so she fists Nick's dick to have him cum all over her breasts. Sated, she licks at the cum to enjoy her salty treat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:38
FileSize: 1.91 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zjegjbeyb8ys
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 11, 2022 12:50 am
Lady Lyne - Office Attraction

Cast: Lady Lyne

Description: Nick Ross and his bigtit coworker Lady Lyne have long had a mutual attraction that has just gotten stronger over time. Today, Lady finally hits the end of her patience. After a bit of eye contact with Nick, she tosses her work aside and climbs into his lap so she can gradually undo the buttons on her shirt while feeling him rise to the challenge against her bottom.Leaning down, Lady steals kisses as she finishes unbuttoning her shirt. She leans back long enough to shrug it off, then comes in for more kisses as she ditches the bra. Finally topless, Lady is happy to let Nick indulge in her big breasts. He worships those tits, palming and licking them as he works her nipples to nice hard peaks.Since Lady has been sitting on Nick's lap, she's well aware of his boner. Sliding down Nick's body, Lady frees his stiffie so she can enjoy some indulgence of her own. Her hands and mouth explore every inch of that hard cock. Rearing back, Lady props her boobs together for a titty fuck to add even more sensuality to her handie and BJ.Although Lady could easily get to her feet and seat herself on Nick's cock for a stiffie ride, she wants a little more foreplay. She instead climbs onto the top of the couch and straddles Nick's face so he can feast on her creamy twat. That's still not enough for this cock loving vixen; easing herself forward, she creates a 69 so she can resume sucking while Nick keeps on eating her out.Finally it's time for Nick and Lady to come together and ease all that built up tension! Lady kicks their coupling off with a reverse cowgirl ride that really gets those big ones bouncing. Turning around, she keeps her hips rocking for both their pleasure as Nick guides her pace with his hands on her hips.Lady gets on her hands and knees next in a blatant sexual invitation. Nick delivers on her silent request, getting on his knees on the couch behind her so he can reenter her tight cooch from behind. Rocking her hips back to meet each of Nick's thrusts, Lady moans her delight at her doggy style pussy pounding.They explore one final position when Lady rolls onto her back and lifts one leg high to invite Nick to take her to paradise. He gives his hot coworker whatever she wants! By the time Nick is finished satisfying Lady's every desire, he's about ready to pop. Lady knows just where she wants it, so she fists Nick's dick to have him cum all over her breasts. Sated, she licks at the cum to enjoy her salty treat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:38
FileSize: 1009 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/j7xtwww0ctnt
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 10, 2022 3:02 pm
Kourtney love - Hotwife with the doctor

Cast: Kourtney love

Description: My fantasy is watching my wife Kourtney Love fucking a Doctor....

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:52
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/cm55nmf1cpoe
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 10, 2022 12:34 pm
Khloe Kapri - Seduces Boss For A Creampie

Description: Naughty teen Khloe Kapri seduces her way out of getting fired from the spa and gets a massage by boss Ryan Mclane instead.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:23:10
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wvkhcla6z57l
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 10, 2022 5:13 am
Kay Lovely shows her boss she has what it takes to work at the KinykSpa

Cast: Kay Lovely

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:32:54
FileSize: 634 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1o7ri6pzym8j
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 10, 2022 12:19 am
Big Tit Blonde Kate Dee Fucks Her Husband's Big Cock Bully Boss 2022

Cast: Kate Dee

Description: Kate Dee is ready to celebrate her anniversary when her husband calls and lets her know they will have to postpone because he has to work. Her husband's boss works him way too much and she's had enough. Kate decides to go and pay that bully of a boss a visit. She soon realizes what must be done and gives up her pussy in order to get him to lay off her husband a bit.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:35:56
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/yrs3w63yrejl
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 09, 2022 9:52 pm
Big Tit Blonde Kate Dee Fucks Her Husband's Big Cock Bully Boss 2022

Cast: Kate Dee

Description: Kate Dee is ready to celebrate her anniversary when her husband calls and lets her know they will have to postpone because he has to work. Her husband's boss works him way too much and she's had enough. Kate decides to go and pay that bully of a boss a visit. She soon realizes what must be done and gives up her pussy in order to get him to lay off her husband a bit.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:56
FileSize: 854.4 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2n0msvk2g27r
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 09, 2022 2:36 pm
Jayla de Angelis - Yes, Doctor!

Cast: Jayla de Angelis

Description: As a Doctor you take your duties and role very seriously - both at your hospital and as a husband. You always know what you want and you love being in control. Well, you'd better be, since your needy and always horny wife, Jayla needs you to take good care of her, and the nurses at your hospital act naughtier than ever, All of these women need a firm hand, Doctor - let it be Chief Nurse Devine, who is impatient to initiate the new hire, Miss Dellai with you, or Nurse Kyd, who always finds the time for a quickie between patients... Don't forget to give special care to your beautiful patient, Sybil either. One thing's for sure, Doctor: your naughty nurses are more than eager to assist you.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:04
FileSize: 1.35 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e3h0zxxtyj8k
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 09, 2022 4:43 am
Anal Threesome With My Boss 2

Cast: Haley Reed, Blair Williams

Description: Blair has managed to get promotion from Executive Assistant to Director of Sales - not bad for the first year on the job. She's noticed that Haley, one of her employees has been a little distracted lately and she confides in Blair that her ex-boyfriend has recently started dating someone else. Blair knows exactly what to do, and arranges a little fun for them both to enjoy and to take Haley's mind off the situation. Enter the solution to all their problems - its time for some self-indulgence.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:42:57
FileSize: 3.73 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sk8sbe681oqr
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 09, 2022 2:15 am
Doctor, Do I Drool Too Much?

Cast: Gina Varney

Description: Gina Varney goes to see Dr. Danny D to get her hypersalivation problem looked at (aka she drools too much). Dr. Danny diligently performs her check up, as they both get increasingly wet and goey. Gina complains that her boyfriend is grossed out by the drool and doesn't want to fuck her any more... or even let her give him a blowjob. Danny cheers her up by pointing out that drool can be great for sex, especially oral. With this new burst of confidence, Gina asks Danny if she can suck his dick, and Danny happily accepts her sloppy blowjob. Not satisfied, Gina then lets Danny fuck her, while she drools all over the place.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:33:46
FileSize: 780.8 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4rhgqmvi8ne0
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 08, 2022 11:38 am
Emylia Argan, Eric El Gran - Home Office

Cast: Emylia Argan

Description: Hot brunette Emylia Argan causes a distraction while Eric El Gran tries to work, in Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Home Office." He struggles to concentrate as she dances around the kitchen, big boobs jiggling inside her tight top, then perches on the counter and mimes a blowjob on a banana. When she straddles him, he finally cracks, burying his face in her ample cleavage and sucking on her nipples. They kiss passionately as she grinds in his lap; she peels off her panties and lies back on the counter so Eric can nuzzle his face in her fluffy bush as he eats her pussy. Now Emylia pulls down Eric's pants and takes his thick cock between her lips, stroking and sucking him avidly, lapping at his balls and flicking her tongue over the head. Sitting astride him, Emylia sinks down on his rigid dick, rocking her hips seductively as she slides up and down. Her beautiful breasts bounce and her ass ripples alluringly as she rides to a powerful orgasm. They keep on humping with slow intensity, Eric rubbing Emylia's clit, then bending her over the kitchen table to fuck her from behind. He drives her to another wild climax as he fills her with his hot cum, his work forgotten.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:50
FileSize: 666.8 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1ufnaq3eh7sl
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 08, 2022 9:07 am
The Assman's Anal Exam

Cast: Ember Snow

Description: Ember Snow is a badass babe who loves to play with sex toys. This time she's got herself in a real debacle when her buttplug gets jammed! She's off to the proctologist for some help, where Dr. Mick Blue is happy to offer some ass-sistance. While he pries the plug out of her, he finds more booty in her butt then he bargained for. He does a full anal exam to be sure not to miss an inch. Mick pulls out all the tools, including his hard cock, to inspect each of Ember's hidden spots. Ember loves her rectal rocking and makes sure to swallow every last drop of cum out of Mick's dick. Ember leaves her appointment pantsless but satisfied. As for Mick, it's just another day in the life of the assman.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:38:23
FileSize: 756.3 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/z80dtodz3k1h
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 08, 2022 6:40 am
Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her

Cast: Elisa

Description: Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just don't make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. That's why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute! She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time I'd ask her a question or give her instructions, she'd cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didn't protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about.As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisa's perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/iwmkew7c78dz