Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2024 1:58 am
Elisa

Description: Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just don't make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. That's why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute! She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time I'd ask her a question or give her instructions, she'd cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didn't protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about.As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisa's perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Elisa.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:58 pm
Elisa

Description: A good woman should always keep her body clean and in pristine condition at all times. This is critically important as she never knows when a man might want to make use of her wet holes. And if the woman is employed as a maid, she has to make sure she's extra clean as she often has to do chores that make her sweaty and gross.Fortunately, my sweet little teenage Bangmaid Elisa has learned this lesson well. She knows how important it is to have a smooth, shaved pussy and how it needs to smell fresh and fragrant at all times. Because my sexual appetite is so high, she never knows what time of day I want to ravage her young body, so she showers 3 times a day, just to be safe. In this clip, Elisa explores her young, teen body in the shower and shows me her daily pussy cleaning regiment.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:11:21
FileSize: 503.2 MB

screenshot

Elisa.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:57 pm
Elisa

Description: Sexy teen Bangmaid Elisa is back for another round of cooking, cleaning, and getting sexually harassed on the job. As I've mentioned before, it's hard to find quality workers these days who can fulfil all of my requirements: sexy, slim, beautiful, and obedient. Elisa, however, checks all the right boxes which is why I've kept her around for so long.Elisa wasn't the best cook when she started working for me. Sure, she could sweep, mop, and dust the house, but her culinary skills were subpar. However, I instructed the little bimbo to study YouTube videos on how to cook western food and she learned surprisingly fast! A woman's most important skill should be sucking cock, of course, but training an eager young teen to cook a hot, delicious meal and blow her boss while he eats is a monger's true chef d'oeuvre!I sat at the table sipping my coffee as my beautiful baby-faced Bangmaid serviced my 9-inch cock with genuine reverence. It got to the point that I could no longer concentrate on my breakfast; my cock was hungry for Elisa's barely legal honey pot. So I turned the little slut around and fucked her on the table, sliding in and out of her perfectly smooth slit until I was about to explode. Normally I'd shoot my load deep into her womb where it belongs, but the little whore had done such a good job cooking for me I decided to reward her with a meal of her own: a hot, warm, salty protein shake!She gulped it down happily but didn't get it all. Some of the cum accidentally dripped onto the floor. But being the well-trained Bangmaid that she is, the little whore immediately reached for some paper towels and started cleaning up the mess that she made. She's such a good girl!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:22:59
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Elisa.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:56 pm
Elicia Solis. The Multitasking Titties

Cast: Elicia Solis

Description: When you're a perfect slutty secretary like Elicia Solis, you can handle distractions such as your boss strutting into your office, undoing your blouse and playing with your big juicy tits. While Elicia fielded a phone call, Closer put his mouth on her perky hard nipples, then offered her a big hard cock to suck on. When it was Clover's turn to pick up the phone, he had his hand up Elicia's skirt, fingering that British's slut perfect pussy until she was super horny to fuck. Clover nailed that bronzed babe on his desk, and even took up his belt to give her juicy butt a good spanking before pounding her hole again!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:43
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Elicia_Solis._The_Multitasking_Titties.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:55 pm
Elektra Rose & Elexis Monroe. Fucking the Help

Cast: Elektra Rose & Elexis Monroe

Description: When busty MILF Elexis Monroe catches her maid Elektra Rose with her butler Brick's dick in her mouth, she makes a stunning proclamation: no one gets fucked in her house unless she's the one doing the fucking! Inviting the horny lovers into the bath with her, Elexis decides to teach Elektra how to please a man. She shows her all about titty fucking, ball sucking, and blowjobs, and then spreads her legs to teach that naughty maid about pussy eating, riding dick, and taking big facials!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:52
FileSize: 3.95 GB

screenshot

Elektra_Rose_Elexis_Monroe._Fucking_the_Help.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:54 pm
Doctors Cock And The Promise Of A Pay Rise Stop Sexy Nurse From Quitting Her Job

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:13
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Doctors_Cock_And_The_Promise_Of_A_Pay_Rise_Stop_Sexy_Nurse_From_Quitting_Her_Job.mov
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:53 pm
Diamond Jackson. Oily Office

Cast: Diamond Jackson

Description: Bitchy boss Diamond Jackson is so uptight that upper management has decided to pay for her to get a nice relaxing massage. Unfortunately for them, the massage turns out to be anything but relaxing as Diamond demands a proper fucking from her willing masseuse.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 2.86 GB

screenshot

Diamond_Jackson._Oily_Office.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 5:49 am
Devon. Sharing The Secretary

Cast: Devon

Description: Devon puts in long, hard hours working at a secretary for multiple businessmen. She brings them coffee, answers their phones, lets them play with her huge tits, and sucks their cocks like a pro. It's not an easy job, but somebody has to get fucked.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:34:10
FileSize: 3.01 GB

screenshot

Devon._Sharing_The_Secretary.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 3:18 am
Devon & Lezley Zen. Hands-On Stepmom

Cast: Devon, Lezley Zen

Description: Devon's stepson Seth gamble is always jerking off into her panties, so Devon brought him in to see her friend, sex doctor Lezley Zen. Lezley prefers a hands-on approach to medicine, so she lubes up his big cock and starts giving him a handjob. Devon gets involved with a masterful blowjob, and then the two busty MILF sluts take turns getting fucked and eating each other's tight wet pussies. Seth fucks both of those busty beauties and then blows a fat load all over their beautiful big tits!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:28:27
FileSize: 2.49 GB

screenshot

Devon_Lezley_Zen._HandsOn_Stepmom.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 12:48 am
Darling Danika & Katrina Jade. Learning From Dr Milf

Cast: Darling Danika & Katrina Jade

Description: Katrina Jade is at the doctor's office with her boyfriend Brick to get a consultation. Brick wants her to get fake tits, but she's not so sure. The Doctor, Darling Danika, takes one looks at Katrina's incredible big natural tits and can't believe anyone would ever want to change them! She decides then and there that she's going to teach Brick a lesson about appreciating what he's got. The lovely ladies eat each others pussies and suck each others tits before sharing Brick's big cock. They give him a double blowjob and then take turns riding that fat cock until they cum. Finally, Brick gives them a huge facial cumshot to share. Maybe now he's finally learned his lesson!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:43:54
FileSize: 3.85 GB

screenshot

Darling_Danika_Katrina_Jade._Learning_From_Dr_Milf.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 15, 2024 11:54 pm
Darcia Lee - Sexy Secretary 24.05.19

Cast: Darcia Lee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:41
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Darcia_Lee_Sexy_Secretary_24.05.19.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 15, 2024 11:53 pm
Daniels & Luna Star. Horny Hosts of Purgatory

Description: When Johnny Sins opens his eyes and sees two hot nurses in sexy little outfits standing over his bedside, at first he's excited. But when one of the horny hotties lets him know that he's in Purgatory, it really puts a damper on his day. Lucky for him, Purgatory nurses Luna Star and Dani Daniels are there to make his stay as comfortable as possible! First they oil up his body, jerking his stiff cock and revealing their gorgeous titties and big asses. Then, they all sucked, licked, and fucked each other, Johnny going balls deep in both their tight little pussies as they tongue-fucked each other's tight asses. Both those slutty nurses came hard on Johnny's dick until finally he unleashed a big creampie in Dani's tasty little twat that Luna licked up quick. maybe the afterlife isn't so bad after all!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:45:23
FileSize: 3.96 GB

screenshot

Daniels_Luna_Star._Horny_Hosts_of_Purgatory.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm
Danni Rivers - Spinner Sucks Cock To Please The Boss

Cast: Danni Rivers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:40:16
FileSize: 3.41 GB

screenshot

Danni_Rivers_Spinner_Sucks_Cock_To_Please_The_Boss.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 15, 2024 11:51 pm
Dania Vega - My Step Sisters The Boss

Cast: Dania Vega

Description: Tony and his stepsister Dania Vega are both trying to find jobs, but the pandemic is making it hard. Dania puts out there that her friend is making a bunch of money posting nudes and sex videos online. Tony tries to get Dania to join him at the mall putting in more applications, but she really wants to try making a page like her friend's. Not only does she want to have a sex site, she wants to do it with Tony so they can put up some homemade hardcore content. She offers a 50/50 split, but Tony turns her down.Instead of gracefully taking no for an answer, Dania starts stripping so she can show Tony what he's missing. Tony tries to tell his stepsis he doesn't want to see her like that, but he actually thinks it's super hot. When Dania has peeled off her panties and put that bubble butt on display, Tony can't hide his hardon. That's okay, because that's just what Dania wants to see. She kneels between Tony's thighs and strokes and sucks him off, complete with some ball sucking. Finally, she changes Tony's mind about whether they should do the dirty for a paying audience. Tony starts by capturing video of Dania sucking his fuck stick, but Dania wants to dive right in to more hardcore endeavors.Relocating to the bedroom., Dania hops onto the bed on her hands and knees with Tony coming up behind her. His hands love on her sweet curves as he slides home. Rocking her hips back on every stroke, Dania moans long and loud at the way Tony bangs her in doggy. Then Dania flips over so that her whole tight body is on display as Tony continues to fuck her. When Tony lays down on the bed, Dania climbs on top of him and starts riding in reverse cowgirl as Tony keeps on filming. They finish with Dania sucking Tony's dick again until he nuts in her mouth, delivering a salty treat that's sure to be a fan pleaser.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:24:21
FileSize: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Dania_Vega_My_Step_Sisters_The_Boss.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 15, 2024 7:10 am
Cytherea. Blind Experiment

Cast: Cytherea

Description: Cytherea can't see what doctor Sins is doing to her pussy, but it sure feels good! If only her husband would get a clue and stop interrupting the exam. Once he's gone the doctor gets her nice and wet before fucking her good and hard. She squirts everywhere and then he gives her a hot creampie. Too bad for her husband!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:54
FileSize: 1.94 GB

screenshot

Cytherea._Blind_Experiment.mp4