blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2023 9:29 am
Ava Addams

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:37:03
Size: 1.38 GB
Description: Sometimes the perfect tits just aren't enough. Tyler's been helping his friend's mom Ava Addams go through her divorce process, shuffling court papers to and fro, here and there, and in return she's been allowing him to play with her big fat tits and jerk off to

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Ava_Addams.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 13, 2023 6:28 am
Autumn Falls

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Autumn Falls
Production date: 2018-11-07
Duration: 00:49:21
Size: 2.07 GB
Description: The Bang Bus is on point today. We came across one of the hottest girls we've seen in a while. We caught her on the way to the mall. She was going job hunting because she still lives at home and wants to be independent. He name is Autumn Falls and she just turned 18. We were all mesmerized but her stunning looks and amazing body. After giving her some cash to stop and talk to us for a bit. We got bold and offered her more to give us a flash. You'll have to see those tits to believe us, but they are incredible. We're talking top 5 here. Finally, we get into the bus. After offering more cash, she gets totally naked and plays with herself. We can tell how much really enjoys being in front of the camera. When Tyler follows her lead and takes off his pants, she can't help but to stare at his big dick. Soon after, she is sucking on it like a pro. She gets pounded really good all over the bus and then gets a load shot in her pretty little mouth.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Autumn_Falls.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 13, 2023 3:27 am
Autumn Falls. Beautiful 18 Year Old Maid Gets Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Autumn Falls
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:48:44
Size: 3.4 GB
Description: I love it when the cleaning service sends me a hot maid. I specially love getting them to fuck me. This week, they sent over this super hot 18 year old maid, with an a massing pair of tits. The moment I saw her I knew I had to work hard for this one. Everything was normal at first, then I asked her to clean my crib in just her bra and panties for an extra hundred bucks. She denied and I thought this would be one of my failed attempts. But the problem was not that she wasn't down, it's all a matter of money. As I offered her more money the idea seemed to slowly become a reality in her mind. Eventually she agreed and soon after that I had her cleaning my house completely naked. From there all I had to do was surprise her by pulling my cock out. I got the chance to fuck my hot maid's pussy all over my living room. Stretching it with every stroke. Finally, i busted all over her face right before telling her to finish cleaning my spot.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Autumn_Falls._Beautiful_18_Year_Old_Maid_Gets_Fucked.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 9:26 pm
August Taylor & Sybil Stallone. Sharing Is Caring

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: August Taylor & Sybil Stallone
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:30:17
Size: 2.66 GB
Description: August and Sybil share everything, including every detail of their sex lives. So when August complains that her husband hasn't been fucking her, Sybil offers up her own husband to show August a good time. These lookalikes take turns slobbing on Keiran's knob and fucking his brains out - after all, what are friends for?

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

August_Taylor_Sybil_Stallone._Sharing_Is_Caring.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 3:24 pm
Atlanta Moreno - Seamless DresS

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Atlanta Moreno
Duration: 00:17:27
Size: 1.26 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Atlanta_Moreno_SEAMLESS_DRESS.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 12:22 pm
Ashlynn Taylor - High Class Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ashlynn Taylor
Production date: 2018-10-24
Duration: 00:44:03
Size: 3.13 GB
Description: Classy model Ashlynn is so impressed by how sweet and polite Charles Dera is, she invites him to come home with her after a long shopping trip so she can model her new lingerie. She teases him with glimpses of her pussy as she slips off her dress--this slender babe loves to go commando!--and shows him her small perky tits. "Tease" is her middle name, Ashlynn confesses before going straight for Charles's dick! This elegant beauty is surprisingly nasty when it comes to deepthroating and sucking his balls, and she rides that dick with plenty of dirty talk until Charles gags her with her own wet panties, then fills up her mouth with his cock as they 69. Charles even fingers her virgin ass before filling her mouth with his huge load.

screenshot

Ashlynn_Taylor_High_Class_Ass.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 6:21 am
Ariella Ferrera. Rubbing Her The Right Way

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ariella Ferrera
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:37:53
Size: 3.2 GB
Description: Ariella Ferrera's husband has rubbed her the wrong way. He's trying to make-up for the fact that he's forgotten their anniversary, which doesn't sit well with her. So Ariella's husband is hoping that a relaxing massage is all that his horny wife needs to forgive him. Ms. Ferrera gets ready for a rub down, but then realizes a way to get back at her forgetful husband-by seducing her masseur! Will Sean Lawless be able to resist Ariella's huge tits and tempting offer, or will he rub her the right way-by sticking his big cock between her pussy lips, that is!

screenshot

Ariella_Ferrera._Rubbing_Her_The_Right_Way.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 3:20 am
Ariella Ferrera - Take A Seat On My Dick 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ariella Ferrera
Production date: 2018-11-15
Duration: 00:32:19
Size: 1.17 GB
Description: Ariella wants to watch the big game with her husband and his buddies, but there's no room for her on the couch. Determined to get in on the action, she takes a seat on her husband's friend Charles' lap - needless to say, Charles instantly gets hard. Ariella is shocked at how big Charles' cock feels, and decides to tease him a bit by grinding into his lap. She gets so turned on she sneakily frees his cock from his pants, slides it in her pussy and fucks him right beside her husband!

screenshot

Ariella_Ferrera_Take_A_Seat_On_My_Dick_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 12, 2023 12:19 am
Angela White & Luna Star. Wild Thots

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Angela White & Luna Star
Duration: 00:38:08
Size: 1.61 GB
Description: After robbing a bank, Angela and Luna head to a motel to count their newfound riches and celebrate with some steamy sex. The girls' fierce fucking is so loud that they attract the attention of Xander, the motel's manager, who tells them to quiet down or get out - other guests are complaining. But bad girls like Angela and Luna don't respond well to threats. Xander bursts in the room and catches a glimpse of their hot lesbian lovin' and cold hard cash. How will the pair of horny, hardened criminals deal with this meddling manager?

screenshot

Angela_White_Luna_Star._Wild_Thots.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 11, 2023 9:18 pm
Andreina De Luxe - Latina Debuts With Fuck Rimming

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:29:40
Size: 1.68 GB
Description: Andreina De Luxe is a saucy Latina with a great ass and debuts today in Private Specials, Ass licking Sluts. Sunbathing by the pool is enjoyable, but fucking the gardener is far more entertaining and Adreina wastes no time showing off her cock sucking skills.

screenshot

Andreina_De_Luxe_Latina_Debuts_With_Fuck_Rimming.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 11, 2023 3:17 pm
Amy Velez & Katrina Osuna - Latina Lesbians

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Amy Velez & Katrina Osuna
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:19:31
Size: 1.35 GB
Description: Katrina Osuna (pink shirt) and Amy Velez (large leg tattoo)
Amy Velez and her girlfriend Katrina Osuna are ready for some fun in the sun as they lay out a picnic blanket and then help each other out of their clothes. Their nude sunbathing comes with plenty of pleasure as Katrina reaches out to heft Amy's tits. In return, Amy leans in to lick Katrina's nipples to hard peaks. Before long, the Latina lesbians are all warmed up and eager to take things to the orgasmic next step.Laying back on the blanket, Katrina spreads her thighs so Amy can feel how nice and wet her bald pussy is. Slipping her finger high enough to rub her girlfriend's clit, Amy spends some time relearning the folds of Katrina's body. Then she dips her head low enough to lap at Katrina's slippery slit. Bringing her fingers back up, Amy pushes every one of Katrina's buttons to send her hurtling towards a big climax.In return, Katrina urges Amy onto her hands and knees so she can give her a doggy style pussy licking. Between her talented fingers and magical tongue, Katrina brings Amy to a swift orgasm. The girls their horny encounter by reaching over to masturbate each other's bare snatches. As the each enjoy another big O, they come in for a deep kiss to reaffirm their love.

screenshot

Amy_Velez_Katrina_Osuna_Latina_Lesbians.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 11, 2023 12:16 pm
Amy Latina. 31

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Amy Latina (32)
Duration: 00:28:32
Size: 1.97 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Amy_Latina._31.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 11, 2023 9:15 am
Amia Miley. 23345

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Amia Miley
Duration: 00:33:51
Size: 2.92 GB
Description: If you accidentally walk in on your girlfriend's roommate while she's naked, it's only fair that she sees you naked.right? Right. Amid Miley thinks so, too. Her roommate's boyfriend Ryan just bursts through her door while her big tits are hanging about, so she takes it upon herself to walk in on him in the other bedroom and finds him masturbating! Not just that, but she learns he was slappin' his salami because of her her fat rack! Ryan's gf isn't home, and won't be home for a while, so.big-tits sex it is! Amia gives Ryan the boobs his woman doesn't have, and he dicks her down just like wanted. Funny how life works out that way.

screenshot

Amia_Miley._23345.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Dec 11, 2023 6:15 am
Amia Miley - Before The Party

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Amia Miley
Duration: 00:19:34
Size: 1.65 GB
Description: Amia Miley and her boyfriend Ryan Driller are setting up for a Cinco de Mayo party, but they can't help but be distracted by one another. Strutting over to the counter in her short miniskirt, Amia takes a sip of margarita in the most sensual way possible, captivating Ryan's attention. She leans forward so that her miniskirt strains to cover her lush ass and rides up to reveal her bare pussy.Unable to resist Amia's charms, Ryan draws his Latina lover in for a kiss before they relocate to the couch. Climbing into Ryan's lap, Amia peels off her shirt to reveal a festive bra that hugs a pair of enhanced breasts Ryan wants to sink his face into. Instead of letting Ryan indulge himself with her knockers, Amia insists on taking the time for her own wants, which include wrapping her puffy lips around her boyfriend's fuck stick to suck him off.Inching up on Ryan's body, Amia frees her breasts from the constraint of her bra while sliding down onto her lover's fuck stick. Her stiffie ride is slow and sensual, an exploration of the passion that the duo feels for one another. Leaning forward to press her forehead to Ryan's and maintain intimate eye contact, Amia continues to work magic with her hips.When Amia is finally ready to relinquish control of their lovemaking, Ryan is ready to step up and take over. She turns around on the couch and leans forward, putting herself in a position of total surrender. Ryan takes the time to explore Amia's creamy folds with his fingers and tongue, probing her in the most sensual way possible before sliding his hardon deep inside.As Ryan takes her from behind, Amia fills the room with her squeals of delight. Her boobs jiggle with each of Ryan's strokes, creating a delightful full-body experience. When she rises so that her back nears Ryan's chest, the angle of penetration changes enough to leave her boneless with orgasmic bliss.Rolling onto her back, Amia lifts one ankle to her boyfriend's shoulder to open herself up completely for another round of loving. This position makes it easy for both of them to play with Amia's breasts as Ryan acts as her personal stud. Once Amia is well-satisfied, Ryan pulls out to shower her bountiful chest with his cumshot.

screenshot

Amia_Miley_Before_The_Party.mp4