Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 24, 2023 6:11 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Bella Ink looks fetching indeed as she writhes against a metal post, wrists cuffed above her, legs and ankles strapped and locked. Arielle Aquinas didn’t realize she had such a feisty, noisy captive, and she gags the pretty blonde’s lushly lipsticked mouth so she doesn’t wake the neighbors. Bella is also very sensitive to touch, wiggling and moaning at Arielle’s every fondle. As her hands roam over Bella’s big covered boobs, Arielle sees how ticklish Bella is: “You’re tempting me to be so naughty to you,” says Arielle, “you have such a cute laugh that I can’t help it!” Biting her gag, Bella giggles unceasingly. “I could tease you all day,” adds Arielle, “but I have something extra special for you.” And that’s the Hitachi wand! You will love the happy distress of this glamorous blonde who, as her cuffs clink against the post, is obviously in a total ecstasy of helplessness, shaking, bouncing and groaning to wild orgasms under Arielle’s loving attentions.

Tags: Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:55
File Size : 361Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Post-Tied_Bella_Ink_Giggles_And_Wiggles_Under_Arielle_Aquinas_Hands_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (361.6 Mb)

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/201c63691acf4/Post-Tied_Bella_Ink_Giggles_And_Wiggles_Under_Arielle_Aquinas_Hands_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 24, 2023 11:15 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Agatha Delicious lives up to her surname, wiggling in her low-cut white catsuit, rope-bound to a chair at her ankles and across her bust. Irene Silver, in black catsuit and boots, is delighted by Aggie’s condition, kissing and caressing this obviously willing captive. Irene brings out the Hitachi wand, getting Agatha hot but teasing her with the vibe as well as kissing, fondling, and nipple licking. These are two broiling real-life dominatrices roleplaying D/s themselves, and ball-gagged Aggie moans under Irene’s skilled control. “Watching you writhe is amazing,” says Irene, rubbing her shiny thigh boot on the Delicious crotch. “Thank you for letting me play with you,” adds Irene with luscious irony, using the toy once more on her helpless friend. But this bondage orgasm thriller, with tease-and-denial edging leading to a Sapphic cum-countdown, is only getting started—so watch for the bonus untying scene at the end with its unusual and sexy revelations!

Tags: Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Orgasm, Tease, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:11
File Size : 536Mb

screenshot
Real-Life_Dommes_Agatha_Delicious_And_Irene_Silver_Roleplay_To_Climax_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (536.4 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/d4d9ff06df84f/Real-Life_Dommes_Agatha_Delicious_And_Irene_Silver_Roleplay_To_Climax_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2023 3:23 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sitting on a padded seat, ball-gagged and outfitted in a multicolored bodysuit, bound by her ankles and arms with rope to a metal frame, Nadia White is in quite a lonesome situation. The Hitachi wand is already in place at her crotch, sending vibrations deep. She looks at the camera, eyes wide with helplessness, as the buzzing of the toy fills our ears over her groans. She doesn’t even try to get out of this restraint predicament--there’s no chance! Her fate is to be a vulnerable female plaything at the mercy of a toy that will slowly...maybe...bring her to orgasm. We hear Nadia’s breathing and inhaling over her gag, moaning and almost crying out at the relentless throbbing of the mechanism which reduces her to a panting animal, biting into her gag and praying for bondage orgasm relief before--before she loses her mind! Our camera captures every moment of her desperation until she finally climaxes, drooling over her gag.

Tags: Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:39
File Size : 286Mb

screenshot
Restrained_And_Desperate_Nadia_White_Craves_Vibrator_Relief_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (286.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/988bf651e96af/Restrained_And_Desperate_Nadia_White_Craves_Vibrator_Relief_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2023 7:47 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Except for her head harness and ball gag, Rocky Emerson is naked, lovely tits hanging free. She’s bound with purple ropes that secure her arms and keep her sitting on the Sybian. The saddle sounds like an airplane engine between her thighs. Drool glistens on Rocky’s tummy, where it lands as she leans over in arousal. We see the whites of her eyes as they roll back when she twitches, her shaven snatch totally at the mercy of this orgasm machine. There is no dignity here, no feminine self-possession, just the surrender of another vulnerable pussy to one of those most remarkable devices ever invented! The speed ramps up; will Rocky even be able to remember her name afterward?? And there should be a trough for the drool dripping from her lips! At the end, when the Sybian is suddenly switched off under a shuddering Rocky, we almost expect to hear a captain saying we can take off our seat belts now!

Tags: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ball Gagged, Sybian, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:28
File Size : 280Mb

screenshot
Rocky_Emersons_Naked_Bondage_Ride_On_The_Sybian_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (280.1 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/693e939934706/Rocky_Emersons_Naked_Bondage_Ride_On_The_Sybian_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2023 1:59 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Looking almost virginal in a sweet white frock, Lydia Black finds herself standing on one high-heel shod leg, her arms rope-bound and tethered to the bondage frame above, with her right stem raised high as well by rope at ankle and thigh. Arielle Aquinas inserts a red ball gag. “You are stuck, pretty girl,” Arielle teases, examining Lydia’s restraints, “wrapped up like a little gift, just for me.” She gives soft smacks to Lydia’s boobs and thighs before “sensitizing” Lydia’s crotch and tickling her gams, getting her all “wiggly and squirmy.” With Lydia “goosebumpy,” Arielle takes her “naughty little girl” to orgasm with the buzzy Hitachi wand, rubbing it on Lydia’s nipples through the dress, then zeroing in on Lydia’s exposed crotch, vulnerable to be stimulated through her tight black panties. Not so innocent after all, Lydia squeals over her gag, eyes widening in arousal the way Arielle loves. “There it is!” Arielle exults, as Lydia groans out one more cum!!

Tags: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:53
File Size : 360Mb

screenshot
Standing_In_Bondage,_Lydia_Black_Squirms_And_Cums_For_Arielle_Aquinas_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (360.5 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/1fd80bea0417e/Standing_In_Bondage,_Lydia_Black_Squirms_And_Cums_For_Arielle_Aquinas_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2023 6:18 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Stephie Starr is fully clothed in a black PVC catsuit, in rope bondage with legs frogtied from her black ballet-style extreme heels to her thighs, and her arms boxtied behind her. Arielle Aquinas really enjoys the sight of the brunette helplessly wiggling on the floor. “I love how defenseless you are,” she says, smacking Stephie on her shiny butt, “and I can have my way with you!” She tickles the “dirty girl” who giggles and drools over her gag. Arielle unzips the front so she can plunder and slap Stephie’s titties, then decides to “set free” Stephie’s snatch too. “I’m addicted to the sound that makes,” Arielle says, savoring the smack of her hand on the catsuit. She unveils Stephie’s already dripping pussy. “You’re about to get even wetter,” chuckles Arielle, bringing out the Hitachi for bondage orgasms. The sight of vulnerable ball-gagged Stephie being fondled and vibed on her bare pussy till she sprays is a really hot one!!

Tags: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:37
File Size : 318Mb

screenshot
Stephies_Bondage_Orgasm_In_Black_Catsuit,_Drenched_In_Drool_And_Girl_Cum_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (318.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/4cfcf91566afd/Stephies_Bondage_Orgasm_In_Black_Catsuit,_Drenched_In_Drool_And_Girl_Cum_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2023 11:19 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Ziva Fey is immobilized in a black sleep sack, ball-gagged under her full-head hood, and strapped on her back to the floor. Lydia Black comes in, sniffing Ziva’s feet through the sack, then opening her hood to reveal the face below. She unzips Ziva’s nipple areas to take some licks, and then discovers the Hitachi secured inside the sack. She flips it on and soon Ziva is panting and groaning in building excitement. Lydia slips her finger inside to rub Ziva’s clit too. Then Lydia tickles Ziva’s feet while the bondagette hits her first climax! Next Lydia puts her bare feet on Ziva’s face for sniffing and (after removing Ziva’s gag) toe-sucking, while Lydia makes sure the Hitachi is right up against her captive’s clit. Ziva really shows herself to be a total freak for Lydia’s feet—and Lydia gets freakier herself by laying on top of Ziva and grinding her own crotch on the Hitachi!

Tags: Bondage, Belt Bondage, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Struggling, Orgasm, Gagged

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:32
File Size : 415Mb

screenshot
Trapped_In_A_Sleep_Sack,_Ziva_Fey_Worships_Lydia_Blacks_Feet_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (415.1 Mb)

dead_link_removed
Added: Dec 26, 2023 3:34 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Pro-domme Irene Silver is up for a submissive change of pace, and she certainly gets it to the sound of the padlocked cuffs that bind her wrists and ankles to a post as she kneels before Agatha Delicious! A big red ball gag puts the busty bound amazon even further into a place of helplessness, her black catsuit unzipped to reveal her lush cleavage. Having such a powerful woman under her control really gets Agatha wet, and she vows to make Irene cum over and over in a slow, drawn out tease, bringing out the Hitachi wand to “activate that little pussy,” promising to “own” Irene’s kitty and get its “pink walls spasming. All mine to play with!” Agatha gloats, feeling up Irene’s bare tits as she makes Ms. Silver’s eyes almost cross in steadily mounting arousal. “You want to surrender all your power to me,” says Agatha, and judging by Irene’s bondage orgasms, truer words were never spoken!

Tags: Bondage, Ball Gagged, Hitachi, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:51
File Size : 392Mb

screenshot
Vulnerable_Irene_Silver_Surrenders_Her_Power_To_Agatha_Delicious_Vibrator_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (392.5 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/7571f4adc4ddb/Vulnerable_Irene_Silver_Surrenders_Her_Power_To_Agatha_Delicious_Vibrator_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2023 7:32 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Hogtied with rope, on their bellies, ball-gagged and barefoot, Bella Ink and Arielle Aquinas are nonetheless chatty (in a muffled way, lol) as they wiggle around on the floor. Playfully they bump legging-clad gams against each other, as they seem to procrastinate before undertaking the serious business of getting free. But then what a writhing show when they finally submit to their daunting task! Still, will this be the inescapable escape? If it is, we still get to savor the sight of Bella’s pretty polished toes and Arielle’s perky titties under her colorful top. But wait—is Arielle suddenly making some solid progress to success? She is after all one of the true Houdini gals here at F3tish Pr0s! Then it looks like Bella is making strides with her ankle bonds. But aren’t the feet better saved for last?? Now Arielle’s ahead! It’s another nail-biter of escape challenge suspense, and lots of playful fun as the ultimate winner takes all!

Tags: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Escape Challenge, Ball Gagged, Struggling, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:34
File Size : 383Mb

screenshot
Will_Newcomer_Bella_Ink_Outdo_Legend_Arielle_Aquinas_And_Escape_First_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (383.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/0e2409a47bd92/Will_Newcomer_Bella_Ink_Outdo_Legend_Arielle_Aquinas_And_Escape_First_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4
Added: Dec 26, 2023 2:14 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: In leggings and halter tops, silenced with bit gags and restrained with leather belts on their legs and arms, Ziva Fey and Arielle Aquinas writhe on the floor. Our FP camera captures every moment of their barefoot struggle. They might be in a ‘60s spy movie, at the mercy of a supervillain! But suddenly Arielle escapes her wrist restraints, and everything else follows quickly. Ziva gets out of her gag first, but Arielle totally frees herself and moves in to tickle Ziva, also adding a belt to Ziva’s arms and ankles. The playfully diabolic blonde is going to make sure Ziva doesn’t go anywhere for a very long time! “My little steer’s all hooked up,” jokes Arielle, like she’s at a rodeo! Then she puts a ball gag in moaning and groaning Ziva’s mouth for the crowning touch before teasing her with the Hitachi wand in several different ways. Will “wiggleworm” Ziva get a bondage orgasm, or will laughing Arielle leave her denied??

Tags: Bondage, Belt Bondage, Escape Challenge, Hitachi, Struggling, Orgasm, Gagged, Bondage Orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:01
File Size : 430Mb

screenshot
Will_Ziva_Fey_And_Arielle_Aquinas_Escape_Leather_Belt_Bondage_-_F3tishPr0s.mp4 (430.9 Mb)

dead_link_removed
Added: Dec 26, 2023 6:21 pm
Katalina
Added: Dec 26, 2023 10:39 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:55

screenshot
Arielle_Aquinas_In_A_Duct_Tape_Cocoon_Under_Lydia_Black.mp4 (361.5 Mb)

dead_link_removed
Added: Dec 27, 2023 3:08 am
screenshot
screenshot

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:56

screenshot
Arielle_Aquinas_Wet_Sybian_Bondage_Orgasm_For_Lola_Anderson.mp4 (361.7 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/67a4f58bf72af/Arielle_Aquinas_Wet_Sybian_Bondage_Orgasm_For_Lola_Anderson.mp4
Added: Dec 27, 2023 7:31 am
Katalina
Added: Dec 27, 2023 2:02 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Info file :
Runtime : 00:04:48
File Size : 158Mb

screenshot
Can_Lydia_Black_Escape_Before_Anastasia_Rose.mp4 (158.7 Mb)

dead_link_removed