Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 04, 2023 10:50 pm
April O'Neil & Georgia Jones. Hot Yoga Surprise

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April O'Neil, Georgia Jones

Release Date: 2018

April O'Neil is in her living room prepping for an afternoon yoga class. When Georgia Jones calls her from the road telling her she's going to be late, April contemplates what she could do to fill the time. Pondering for a moment, she figures she could squeeze in a hot yoga session before her client gets there. She turns the heat up and takes off her clothes cuz it's go time. After a couple of minutes of stretching she sits down and starts caressing herself. She figures that since she's all warmed up maybe she can get herself off before Georgia arrives. When Georgia walks in on her, April is startled and reacts by pulling her down next to her. Trying to cover up what she was doing, Georgia is well aware that she was having an intimate moment by herself. April convinces her that she was just doing hot yoga and that perhaps she would like to try it. Georgia, who's still bewildered at the fact that her teacher is naked, doesn't have a chance to respond. Before she knows it, April is undressing her. She starts massaging her shoulders, moving her hands down to her tits. Georgia wonders if this is part of the curriculum, but April reminds her of the stressful morning she's had and that she deserves to loosen up a little. Georgia hesitates but can't help feeling flattered. When the girls start kissing, it seems that their yoga session is now just a distant memory.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:39:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/ewxc9048y3r1
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 04, 2023 10:48 pm
April O'Neil, Mary Moody

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April ONeil, Mary Moody

Release Date: 14.06.2020

Mary Moody is trying on her wedding dress. Her fiance, Casey Calvert, pops in to see where her sister April O'Neil is, who is supposed to be helping out. Mary, acting somewhat strangely, claims she doesn't know where April is.Casey leaves, closing the door behind her. The second she's gone, Mary throws the poof of her dress up, revealing April, who has been under the dress the entire time, eating Mary's pussy! April rises to her feet as Mary wags a finger at her playfully.With Casey gone, the ladies resume foreplay and get naked. When Casey pops in again, Mary makes her shut her eyes because it's bad luck to see the wedding dress, so Casey doesn't see Mary and April, who are naked right in front of her.Casey leaves, closing the door behind her. The ladies exhale a relieved breath. With Casey gone, Mary FINALLY has April all to herself, and the two pick up right where they left off, April passionately kissing Mary's perfect breasts.Sure, Mary's going to be a married woman, but she's not married YET!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:29:17

https://filejoker.net/rffcygagszny
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 04, 2023 2:57 am
Billie Star - Lap dance in leather and stockings

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Billie Star

Release Date: 2020

Dark-haired MILF Billie Star really wants to please her man Nick Ross, so she dresses to the nines in a leather skirt and red blouse! Billie dances for Nick, shaking her bum for him sensually, turning him on. Slowly unbuttoning Nick's pants, Billie takes out his hard cock and gives him a blowjob. Climbing on top of her stud, Billie slips off her panties and sits on his dick. While she rides Nick cowgirl, Billie takes off her shirt and treats him to an up-close-and-personal view of her big fake tits! Fucking Nick missionary and doggystyle, Billie throws it back until Nick pulls out and cums on her ass!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:21:08

https://filejoker.net/kfkjbugart9f
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 04, 2023 12:52 am
Billie, Denisa Heaven, Alexis Crystal, Jessie Jazz, Lola, Cherry Kiss, Morgan Rodriguez, Iwia, Lady Bug, Uma, Sasha Zima, Celine Noiret, Crystal Caitlin - Creampies. All Sex, Creampies, Compilation, 1080p

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Billie, Denisa Heaven, Alexis Crystal, Jessie Jazz, Lola, Cherry Kiss, Morgan Rodriguez, Iwia, Lady Bug, Uma, Sasha Zima, Celine Noiret, Crystal Caitlin

screenshot

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:37:35

https://filejoker.net/5wi6odj40qek
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 03, 2023 10:46 pm
Billie, Denisa Heaven, Alexis Crystal, Jessie Jazz, Lola, Cherry Kiss, Morgan Rodriguez, Iwia, Lady Bug, Uma, Sasha Zima, Celine Noiret, Crystal Caitlin - Creampies. All Sex, Creampies, Compilation, 720p

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Billie, Denisa Heaven, Alexis Crystal, Jessie Jazz, Lola, Cherry Kiss, Morgan Rodriguez, Iwia, Lady Bug, Uma, Sasha Zima, Celine Noiret, Crystal Caitlin

screenshot

Video Size: 704.7 MB
Duration: 00:37:35
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/171m5xscyt9k
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 03, 2023 6:01 am
Carter Cruise, Ashley Adams, Lena Paul. Showcases Lena Paul - 2 Scenes In 1

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carter Cruise, Ashley Adams, Lena Paul

screenshot

Video Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 01:05:24

https://filejoker.net/cc3zlhbbza73
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:56 am
Casey Calvert, Jane Wilde

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jane Wilde

Release Date: 2019-05-26

screenshot

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:40:19

https://filejoker.net/xu9rvx93barb
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 02, 2023 11:45 pm
Cassie Del Isla. French lovers hot passionate sex

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cassie Del Isla

Release Date: 2018

Waiting for her husband Dorian in bed, Cassie Del Isla starts to play with her pussy. The sight of her hunk of a husband in the door frame is enough to drive her wild, especially when he pulls out and starts stroking his big cock. Cassie pulls her panties to the side and invites Dorian to get closer, and the couple kisses passionately as Dorian plays with Cassie's tits. While holding his wife's hand, Dorian eats her pussy, then sticks his manhood inside her and thrusts to the sound of her delighted moans. After some doggystyle and cowgirl style sex, Cassie climbs on top of Dorian for a sensual 69, and he erupts in orgasm in her mouth!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:33:47

https://filejoker.net/utawcgnwn0et
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 02, 2023 10:48 pm
Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson - Cherie Loves Jillian

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson

Release Date: 2015

Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:40:26

https://filejoker.net/8vzxa1os5ubz
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 02, 2023 10:47 pm
Cherie DeVille & Megan Rain It's Stuck

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille & Megan Rain

Release Date: 2017

Megan Rain sits in her room studying when out of nowhere her step-mother Cherie De Ville calls her over with a dire emergency. Megan comes to her aid and is somewhat shocked to see her mother half naked and in a state of panic. Cherie explains that since it being her third date with a man, she thought it would be a good idea to loosen her pussy up a little by inserting a toy inside of her. Megan doesn't understand why on earth her mother is telling her all of this, but soon finds out...With the toy stuck in Cherie's pussy, she asks for Megan's help getting it out with her tiny hands. Megan makes every excuse to get out of her mothers request but Cherie demands that she help regardless of their relationship. Megan wets her finger and inserts it in her mother's pussy slowly but still can't find anything. She then inserts another finger until her whole hand is knuckles deep making Cherie horny and moaning in euphoria. Cherie admits that she now remembers placing the toy back in the drawer and licks her daughters fingers dripping in pussy juice. Cherie admits that Megan gave her an orgasm and wants to teach her daughter how to climax just as well.Megan spreads her legs as her mother demonstrates the pleasures of lesbian fornication. Megan resists as much as possible but Cherie's lesbian skills render her daughter defenseless and finally gives in. Megan drips her saliva over Cherie's pussy and squeezes her whole fist inside, penetrating her hole vigorously until her mother screams with happiness. Cherie squats over Megan's face and actively rides her daughter's fist. Megan is gung ho and touches her wet pussy as she licks her mother's asshole and end their sexual debauchery by tribbing their shaved pussies harmoniously.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:34:40

https://filejoker.net/pzyimjn66olp
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 02, 2023 10:46 pm
Charlie Red - Petite redhead lusts for boyfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Charlie Red

After a fun evening spent together, Charlie Red and Marcello Bravo head back to their hotel room for a little spot of naughty fun. Kissing passionately, Marcello pushes Charlie up against a wall and kisses her, then worships her perky tits. Marcello tears Charlie's dress from her quivering body, then pulls down her panties, and eats her pussy to her moaning delight. Charlie displays her affections with an enthusiastic blowjob, then Marcello eats her ass from behind. Climbing onto Marcello's wet dick, Charlie rides his cock cock until she cums, takes his dick doggystyle, and then lets the stud cum on her face!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:25:24

https://filejoker.net/919rii2s62bw
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 02, 2023 4:47 am
Cindy Shine

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cindy Shine

Release Date: 2018-11-10

Cindy Shine has booked herself a massage with top of the line masseur Max Dyor. Max begins the session by putting Cindy's sore limbs through a stretching routine, then pours oil on her legs. As Max rubs the petite brunette's calves, she uses a foot to stroke his cock. Asking him to take off his pants, Cindy throws her towel aside and puts Max's head between her thighs. Max eats Cindy's pussy while she plays with her perky tits, then Max fucks the petite brunette doggystyle and creampies her!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:26:26

https://filejoker.net/mness0t4y8hm
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 01, 2023 10:44 pm
Connie Carter, Rita Peach, Eufrat Mai, Claudia Bavel, Lucy Li, Lucia Fernandez, Georgie Lyall, Bibi Fox - Big Tits Beauties

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Connie Carter, Rita Peach, Eufrat Mai, Claudia Bavel, Lucy Li, Lucia Fernandez, Georgie Lyall, Bibi Fox

Big beautiful boobies are on display for you in this compilation scene! Spanish spinner Claudia Bavel bounces her Latina booty up and down on Kristof, then Rita oils up her tits to give Thomas a bodyrub in the Massage Rooms. Busty lesbian lovers Eufrat and Lucy Li use a strap-on toy to make each other cum, then Connie and Lazlo share an intimate sexual tryst. Bibi Fox and Lucy Li get each other off with face sitting, then blonde UK MILF Georgie Lyall's big breasts bounce together while gets her pussy pounded doggystyle until a creampie! Finally, blonde mom Lucia Fernandez treats the neighbor to her own massive mammaries, before letting him cum all over her bosom. This video is a breast man's dream, so check it out now!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:39:25

https://filejoker.net/w08azmtjv3pz
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 30, 2023 11:41 pm
Emily Willis, Mackenzie Moss

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Emily Willis, Mackenzie Moss

Release Date: 29.05.2020

Emily Willis is lying on her bed, scrolling through her old photos on her phone. She happens upon one that seems to catch her eye and clicks on the photo.It's a photo of Emily and Mackenzie Moss. They are smiling and look very happy. Emily sighs nostalgically and a little sadly as she looks at the photo. Clearly, Mackenzie is important to her. Emily gets a text from another friend inviting her out to the club but ignores the text, saying aloud to herself 'I am NOT in the mood to go out tonight. The only thing I want to do tonight is...'Emily pulls up Mackenzie's contact info on her phone as her finger hovers over the 'call' button. She seems to be having an inner debate. 'No...I can't,' she says aloud to herself sadly, but after a few more seconds of debate, seems to change her mind.She takes a deep breath and pushes 'call' on her phone, putting it to her ear. After a second, Mackenzie picks up. Mackenzie is surprised to hear from Emily, who tells Mackenzie that she's sorry for what she did. She nervously adds that she misses Mackenzie and asks her to come over. Mackenzie agrees.A short time later, Mackenzie arrives, coming into the room. She looks somewhat angry and hesitant, as if she isn't sure whether or not she made the right decision in coming.They greet each other in a stilted way. Mackenzie especially seems wary around Emily.They sit down on the bed together, Mackenzie deliberately a little ways away from Emily. As they talk, it's revealed that they used to be best friends, but Emily ditched Mackenzie for the cool **** in school right after they both turned 18. Emily finally admits the real reason she did that: she was falling in love with Mackenzie.Suddenly, Mackenzie leans over and kisses Emily. Emily seems shocked but kisses her back. When they pull apart a moment later, Mackenzie says that she feels the same way. They kiss passionately, sliding their clothes off and caressing each other's tight bodies.Reconnecting with an old friend has never been THIS much fun...

screenshot

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:24:11

https://filejoker.net/jmg8vvmnlxz2
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:47 pm
Florane Russell & Jenny Wild - Czech stepmom spanks blonde teen

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Florane Russell & Jenny Wild

Blonde teen Jenny Wild is making pancakes for breakfast, but when she get a phone call, she completely forgets about the stove. Her Czech stepmom Florane Russel bursts into the kitchen and chastises Jenny for making the house smell like burnt food! To punish her step-daughter, Florane bends her over and spanks her ass. Florane pulls down Jenny's tiny jean shorts, then slaps her bare ass, but this turns her step-daughter on. To punish Jenny even further, Florane makes her step-daughter like her pussy, and plays with her tits. Florane then goes out on Jenny, and makes the blonde girl cum, before demanding Jenny bring her to orgasm again!

screenshot

Video Size: 1015.5 MB
Duration: 00:22:23

https://filejoker.net/a41bky6n79w1