Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 27, 2022 7:20 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Double Penetration, Creampie, DP, Girl Girl, Huge Dildo, Lesbians, Bad Dragon, Anal
Description : Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xoczugf3hb8f
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 9:33 am
Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods: Squirting On The Machines

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Ball Gag, Squirting, Sybian, Fucking Machine, Solo, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Masturbation
Actors: Kimber Woods
Description : Kimber Woods loves to fuck, and the one thing that can always satisfy her is a revved up fucking machine. She sets up in her living room and starts to tease us. It doesn't take long before she has the dildo in her mouth, and a vibe on her pussy, cumming like crazy. She fucks her pussy proper, then breaks out the sybian. More squirting orgasms round out this day at home with Kimber.

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:24:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p2sk0z46mo5g
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 11:46 am
Kristen Scott (Girl Next Door Bound and Machine Fucked and Sybian / 07.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Petite, Vaginal Penetration, Machine Dildo, Straight, Bondage, Sybian
Actors: Kristen Scott
Description : It's been brought up over the years how much most of you love bondage and fucking machines, so today we begin a new chapter. We are adding bondage to the shoots to intensify the orgasm, as well as give the fans that don't like torment or other participants, but love bondage something too! We begin with the innocent and sexy Kristen Scott. She loves to be tied up and fucked, so why not let her be the first? We let her get her pussy warmed up with our new vibe, and then we add the ropes to ensure her helplessness. The first position is a traditional hogtie on a wooden table. The machine is slid into her dripping wet pussy and then the fun begins. We keep ramping up the speed and intensity of the fucking, and then we add a nice surprise by fucking her mouth at the same time. She is more than eager to do her best at shoving it down her own throat. Next we flip her over and have her in a face-up, spread position with her neck tied to the table so that she chokes herself when she tries to watch the machine power fuck her pussy. Once she has reached the point of being overwhelmed, we add a vibe to her pussy to blow her fucking mind. We finish with a fan favorite: the sybian! The vibration shakes every bone in her petite little body as it makes her pussy cum uncontrollably. It's clear that we are off to a good start!

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:42:37
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/eek87693nhtb
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 2:00 pm
KsuColt - anal airlines CST

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Kink, Role Play, Gape, Anal, Fisting
Description : Custom made video. Stewardess entertains passengers during flight delays.

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:37:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/40rek8ih3r50
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 10:31 pm
Latex - Poker Mit Dem Fetisch (Gabriel Pontello / Videorama)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Fetish, Latex, Anal fisting, Slaves, Rubber, Fisting
Actors: Petra Hermanova, Harry S. Morgan, Yves Baillat, Danni Grundmann, Fanny
Description : This video has 3 scenes of hot women getting fisted in the pussy and assfucked at the same time. If you like seeing a hot woman fist a guy's ass, it's here too (2-3 fists, then a foot in his ass!) if you don't want to see that, fastforward past that part and you still have LOTS of HOT FISTING ACTION with the ladies getting fisted and assfucked!!

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 485.2 MB
Duration: 01:12:40
Resolution: 352x288
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 352x288 (1.222) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lsk8tuuszqvy
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 10:33 pm
Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston - Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Strapon, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Toys, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Feet, Anal, Foot Licking, Buttplug, Dildo, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, BDSM
Actors: Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston
Description : In the middle of an empty room, the beautiful red headed and long legged Lauren Phillips is standing completely naked except for the suspended steel cage that she wears over her head, trapped in it by a metal collar. Chanel Preston walks in to frame wearing a black latex minidress and shiny bright red high heels, carrying a rider's crop. Chanel makes Lauren do ballet while trapped in her cage and crops Lauren's beautiful milky white ass until it turns pink. Chanel explains to Lauren that she's going to turn her into her little anal whore and stretch out her asshole. Chanel starts inserting fingers into Lauren's ass, first one than two. Chanel gets an acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Lauren's asshole, stretching it out even more. She makes Lauren taste her own ass as she brings the toy directly from inside her ass to her mouth. Next, Chanel releases Lauren from her head-cage and bends her over a leather padded saw-horse. Chanel attaches a big fat dildo to her strap-on and pushes it into Lauren's ass and fucks her hard with it, making Lauren's asshole gape wide. After that, Lauren is placed on her back with her legs spread. Chanel inserts the glass pillar into Lauren's stretched out ass and gives us a peek into her pink insides like an anal aquarium. Chanel gives her an Hitachi to press on her pussy and Lauren cums hard with the pillar in her ass. Chanel orders Lauren to make her cum so Chanel gets comfortable with her legs spread and Lauren licks her asshole. Chanel vibes her own pussy while Lauren inserts a glass butt-plug into her asshole and Chanel cums hard with a glass toy in her ass as Lauren sucks on her toes.

Video Size: 739.9 MB
Duration: 01:07:30
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/85e9cvphhbp4
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 27, 2022 10:51 pm
Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston - Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Foot Licking, Anal, Pussy Licking, Feet, Toys, Buttplug, Lesbian, Dildo, LezDom, Strapon, Anal Fisting, BDSM, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Vibrator
Actors: Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston
Description : In the middle of an empty room, the beautiful red headed and long legged Lauren Phillips is standing completely naked except for the suspended steel cage that she wears over her head, trapped in it by a metal collar. Chanel Preston walks in to frame wearing a black latex minidress and shiny bright red high heels, carrying a rider's crop. Chanel makes Lauren do ballet while trapped in her cage and crops Lauren's beautiful milky white ass until it turns pink. Chanel explains to Lauren that she's going to turn her into her little anal whore and stretch out her asshole. Chanel starts inserting fingers into Lauren's ass, first one than two. Chanel gets an acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Lauren's asshole, stretching it out even more. She makes Lauren taste her own ass as she brings the toy directly from inside her ass to her mouth. Next, Chanel releases Lauren from her head-cage and bends her over a leather padded saw-horse. Chanel attaches a big fat dildo to her strap-on and pushes it into Lauren's ass and fucks her hard with it, making Lauren's asshole gape wide. After that, Lauren is placed on her back with her legs spread. Chanel inserts the glass pillar into Lauren's stretched out ass and gives us a peek into her pink insides like an anal aquarium. Chanel gives her an Hitachi to press on her pussy and Lauren cums hard with the pillar in her ass. Chanel orders Lauren to make her cum so Chanel gets comfortable with her legs spread and Lauren licks her asshole. Chanel vibes her own pussy while Lauren inserts a glass butt-plug into her asshole and Chanel cums hard with a glass toy in her ass as Lauren sucks on her toes.

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 01:07:30

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/khwf3ux6u0sg
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 3:18 am
lilrosiedoll - Webcam Show

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Anal, Dildo, Toys, Squirt, Solo

Video Size: 778.3 MB
Duration: 00:48:39
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 22.762 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o1v8yslx4252
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 5:44 am
LilySkye - Anal fisting makes me squirt / (May 10)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Gape, Anal Masturbation, Anal Gaping, Fisting
Actors: LilySkye
Description : Lots of hard anal play and very deep dildo, hard anal fisting until I squirt all over myself

File Extension: mov
Video Size: 448.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mov |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w0tvxta4wfbi
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 7:44 am
Lisa Tiffian (Newcomer meets the machines - She Takes it in her ass and pussy / 03-12-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: BDSM, Sex Toys, Fuck Machine, Anal, Masturbation
Actors: Lisa Tiffian
Description : Lisa is incredibly hot and charismatic. She's got an amazing ass, big tits and is down to fuck machines for the first time in her LIFE! We love newcomers so much - it's that rare time before then know how to be in front of a camera. They are candid, and unknowing SUPER sexy. Lisa does not disappoint. She's been in the industry for only six months or so, and we get to watch her blossom right in front of us! Some great fucking in this update.

Video Size: 422.9 MB
Duration: 00:38:35
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8v0x5wq1ndd1
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 9:57 am
Lisey Sweet - The Denial: Anal Seduction by Lisey Sweet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: JOI, Masturbation, Solo, Dildo, Anal
Actors: Lisey Sweet
Description : Here's your chance to audition to be Lisey Sweet's new sex slave. What does she desire? A devoted butt slut who strives to be the anal queen that she is. Your Goddess will guide you through this instruction to jerk your cock, but don't cum before she gives you permission! This curvaceous queen will get you close to orgasm and command you to stop before you blow your load! No mistakes, this is for her! If you do as she asks, you will be rewarded in the end! Follow along as she sensuously fucks her asshole with a big glass toy while you stretch yours as well, instructing you to taste your ass and precum -- don't spill a drop! Goddess Lisey counts you down for the big finish and your reward? A good slave gets to please his Goddess by swallowing every last drop for her. Are you up for the task?

Video Size: 724.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:46

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/x9ei2wklvky5
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 10:33 pm
MissMiseryXXX - Anal Training: DAY 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Anal, Fisting, Daddys Girl, Double Anal, Redhead
Actors: MissMiseryXXX
Description : Daddy says I am a big girl now and need to be able to take BIG things in my tight little ass. So today we started Anal Training! <3<3<3 I am so excited to feel Daddy stretching me and stuffing my little asshole. Filling me with his big cock, his big fist and his big toys as deep and hard as possible! Why don't you just go take a look for yourself <3 Double Anal 4 Fingers - Almost 5

Video Size: 296.7 MB
Duration: 00:28:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/iqbzeilncktx
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 28, 2022 11:17 pm
MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Redhead, Pussy Stretching, Daddys Girl, Fisting, Face Fucking
Description : I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Video Size: 328.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/080kpdmltc4i
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 29, 2022 1:34 am
MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Redhead, Daddys Girl, Pussy Stretching, Fisting, Face Fucking
Description : I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Video Size: 2.91 GB
Duration: 00:11:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kbtagut98e35
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 29, 2022 12:34 pm
Nesty, Zazie Skymm - Wrist Deep

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Rimming, Fisting
Actors: Nesty, Zazie Skymm
Description : Hot blondes Nesty and Zazie Skymm are ready to try something new. Watch those beautiful babes go wrist deep for the camera. They know how to stretch a delicate pussy.

Video Size: 841.2 MB
Duration: 00:22:07

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rjti7agv11r8