Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 06, 2023 7:57 pm
Hazel Moore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Part 1/2/3 - Sweet gal Hazel Moore heard all about me and she wants my Asian semen in her mouth and wet cunt. This sweetheart looks innocent but is dirty like a pro-hoe. Watch her do a strip tease for Mr. Kong and watch her quick tongue dart in and out of my mouth and also my unwashed ass hole! Yeah, she loves to eat Asian ass and her skill is beyond measure. Watch us fuck and suck like wild animals and watch me pump cum down her sweet throat in Part 1 to 3. Yeah, she is super sexy and will be back and this scene qualifies to be my "Super Hard Core" (SHC) creampie series. All you favorites acts are present: blow job, foot job, pussy eating, ass rimming, cum in mouth, deep pussy insemination (Part 4), deep French kissing, dirty talking. I love sucking her pretty feet as well! Yeah she is one fire cracker!
Part 4 - Naughty young girl Hazel knows no boundaries when it comes to sex! You know she is one naughty nymph and she loves Asian semen. Watch her make my cock hard again and watch me plow into her tight pussy again and again. Her cunt is full of lubricating juices and my cock feels so good deep diving that hole! Watch her moan and groan like a good whore and watch me explode deep inside her pussy, yeah my thick cum drips out like a river and she lick my cock clean! I also included a short blooper clip and you can see how dirty and slutty she is! This scene took 6 hours and we fuck so much that my cock feel like falling off.
Actors: Hazel Moore

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 4.54 GB
Duration: 00:46:04
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/54rj6ovht15d
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 5:42 pm
Hazel Moore. Freaky Tales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Man being a Residential Advisor is not the best job but on this day it had it's rewards...you see Hazel Moore had to make a little extra cash to get home for the holidays and she decided to do some cam shows in here room PROBLEM is to many lights is a fire hazard .. So I had to handle this but to my surprise she was in the middle of a show.... Hazel quick on her feet had an idea for me to join her on the show...Do I kick her out or take her up on the offer? I chose the latter .....watch Hazels highest rated Cam show unfold with yours truly Puerto Rock.
Actors: Hazel Moore

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:35

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/y47xsjyg924j
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 3:25 pm
Honey Hayes - Hand Held Honey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Cute gamer girl Honey Hayes is obsessed with her new video game, so much so that her stepdad Lou Cipher and stepbrother Nade Nasty are always complaining about her never putting the game down. When Lou notices that she continues playing even while being in the restroom he instructs Nade to touch her anywhere he wants to try and snap her out of it. Nade goes all the way, having full access to Honey's body as she continues to play her game, and only puts it down to get a delicious cum facial from Nade!
Actors: Honey Hayes

Video Size: 4.48 GB
Duration: 00:52:56

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ijz40ck77nmv
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 1:08 pm
Honey Hayes - Honeys Housemaid Service

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Honey Hayes is new to the house cleaning industry, and her client, James Angel, is excited about the services she provides. But when Honey accidentally breaks James' Fleshlight, she begs him for forgiveness. James, angry at Honey, says there is only one way to pay him back.
Actors: Honey Hayes

Video Size: 756.7 MB
Duration: 00:39:15

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/i11ar2ibap07
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 12:45 pm
Isabella De Laa, Lovita Fate. WECUMTOYOU PART 21 DAY 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : This time Lutro and Isabella meet Stan and his girlfriend Lovita, he was really shy at first, but at the end he loved to share his girl!
Actors: Isabella De Laa, Lovita Fate

Video Size: 814.3 MB
Duration: 00:26:38

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/saso6f1ht6xl
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 4:05 am
Jackie Ohh aka Lacey Ricci & Dredd

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Jackie Ohh aka Lacey Ricci
03-06-2021

Video Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:41:26

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/uho7805zjczx
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 06, 2023 1:49 am
Jamie Michelle & Maya Woulfe - Hand Caught In The Cookie Jar

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Jamie Michelle has recently gotten married to a man who already has a son. When her friend, Maya Woulfe, comes over to hang out and make cookies, Jamie confesses that things in that department have gone a lot more smoothly than she weas expecting. In fact, Jamie finds Alex Mack to be very sweet. Maya counters by saying that she's pretty sure her stepson is perving on both of them. The girls shoo him out of the kitchen every time he comes in and tries to look down their shirts. When the cookies are ready, Alex returns and sits down at the counter. When Jamie tells him to wait just a few more minutes, Alex whips out his hardon and starts stroking it off just out of the girls' view. He doesn't bother to put his dick away when Jamie finally offers him a cookie, so when he gets his hands stuck in the cookie jar Jamie and Maya both see what he's been up to.Alex tries to run away from the ladies, but his hands really are stuck in the cookie jar. Maya and Jamie catch up to him and debate what they should do, and eventually settle on teaching him how to be a man. They get his hands unstuck, then shove him down on the couch sans his pants. As Alex watches, the girls get their hands on his dick and show no mercy as they stroke and suck him off, while enjoying each other's lush charms, too. Jamie and Maya take turns peeling off bits of clothing until Jamie is nude from the waist down. She gets Alex to a sitting position and then climbs on top of his hardon to ride him and see if he can satisfy her while Maya watches and masturbates.Maya takes her turn bouncing away on Alex's hardon as she leans forward to shove her boobs into Alex's face. Then she gets on her back so that Alex can prove that he really is a man by banging her as Jamie muffles Maya's moans by riding her mouth. Jamie gets another round of fun courtesy of Alex's cock as she gets on her knees and makes out with Maya while Alex gives it to her in doggy. Maya even rolls onto her back so she can suckle Jamie's big boobs as they sway with every one of Alex's thrusts. Maya ends up with her thighs spread and Jamie rubbing her clit as Alex reaches his finish line. He pulls out just in time to cover his stepmommy's ass in a shot of cum. Maya samples some and shares it with Jamie in a snowball kiss.
Actors: Jamie Michelle & Maya Woulfe

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:29:49

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hcc74bswtzs2
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 05, 2023 9:20 pm
Jane Sweet - Three horny cougars seduce a young photographer into steamy groupsex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Young photographer Mick took pictures of three hot women Jane Sweet, Lady Masha & Veronique, and then arranged sex with them in a group.
Actors: Jane Sweet, Lady Masha, Veronique
2021-10-11

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:35:29

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/wrzbshav3g2b
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 05, 2023 7:01 pm
Jane Wilde & Rebel Rhyder - What's Under That Mask

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Rebel Rhyder is a naughty blonde babe who loves teasing her boyfriend online. She has a surprise for him today, a very long dildo for anal play. When her petite and pervy roommate Jane Wilde shows up, Rebel tries to hide her dirty ways by deep throating a dildo and concealing it with a mask. Jane doesn't fall for her tricks and quickly discovers that Rebel is also concealing a toy all the way up her ass. Jane isn't mad, she just wants a piece of the action. Jane and Rebel get down for some hot scissoring roommate fun complete with spitty deep throating and deep toy penetration.
Actors: Jane Wilde & Rebel Rhyder

Video Size: 960.5 MB
Duration: 00:39:41

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/24qcvapy5qqj
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 05, 2023 4:44 pm
Jane Wilde, Lacy Lennon - The Seductive Art of Massage Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Actors: Jane Wilde, Lacy Lennon

Video Size: 567.4 MB
Duration: 00:30:18

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/v6tu8py7p96i
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 05, 2023 2:29 pm
Janice Griffith

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Devious dick charmer Janice Griffith, tames a tallywacker in this scene from Jules Jordan Video. We open with Janice relaxing on a lounge taking selfies. Modelesque and cute as a button at the same time, Griffith slyly says "nobody knows my angles better than I do." Primped in playful, sheer black lingerie that is covered in colorful stars, Jules calls for an extra set of hands. They remove Janice's top revealing a tan pair of perfect tits. The wise decision is made to shine them up, as the oil truly takes her set to another level. Griffith rubs her hand on the pants of Strokes, playfully mentioning that she hopes to find out what's underneath. Janice removes the member from trousers, immediately showcasing crackerjack cock sucking skills. She deep throats and then weaves long strings of slobber, able to throw in her big brown eyes and pearly whites. Janice moves into doggy, her sleek frame stands extra special on all fours. She has a terrific arched back that runs down into some silky thighs...She creates some special jackable moments when she backs her ass up on cock and then allows it to be drilled. In missionary Janice exudes a sexy symmetry that is very high grade. Stokes finally pops after having her folded to the side with a choke. Janice begs please for his load. It's showered over her stellar frontside, and she exclaims "Janice Griffith day, the best day of the year!" Mark it down...
Actors: Janice Griffith

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:21:26

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/vgb94bsfma78
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 05, 2023 12:43 pm
Jasmine Jae The Horniest Man on Earth

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Sexy scientist Jasmine Jae has been tasked with interviewing and running tests on a caged Danny D, who claims to be the... horniest man on Earth!!
Danny's claims seem to be true; he's wild, full of explosive cum and his heart rate is off the chart after the slightest stimulation.
Jasmine tries to be professional at first, but as she learns more about her horny subject, the more
she wants to try out some hands-on experimentation. Jasmine eventually let's
Danny out of his cage, excited by the prospect of being fucked
by Danny's massive and mega-horny dick.
Actors: Jasmine Jae

Video Size: 758.7 MB
Duration: 00:37:44

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/7qpcrs3mnvug
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 04, 2023 10:39 pm
Jennifer Mendez - Gaping Anal. btra18195

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Jennifer Mendez was hanging out at her Prague apartment showing off her beautiful body and tits. She undressed and put some oil on her young skin. Yanick Shaft appeared, put more on oil on her body and played with her big breasts. Then it was time for some anal. Slowly Yanick shoved his dick up Jennifer's ass. Then he started to move it faster and faster. When he pulled his dick out the ass was gaping. So he fucked and gaped her and fucked and gaped. Then he came in her mouth.
Actors: Jennifer Mendez

Video Size: 3.35 GB
Duration: 00:47:53

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/h063heetmstl
DoxaxS
Added: Apr 04, 2023 8:23 pm
Jennifer Mendez - Pajamas Made For Ripping

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : The sexy Jennifer Mendez is lounging in some comfortable pajamas. She thinks she has the place to herself, so it doesn't matter that her pants have a little rip in them. Except, her boyfriend and has pal Jordi come over to watch the big football match and living room is suddenly way too crowded. Jordi quickly notices Jennifer's partially exposed ass and starts staring at it. When he gets an opportunity, Jordi sneakily rips Jennifer's pajama pants to reveal even more of her ass and pussy. The distracted boyfriend is completely oblivious to Jordi fingering Jennifer, and then to Jennifer repaying Jordi with a sneaky blowjob. When the boyfriend leaves the room to take a pesky phone call, Jordi and Jennifer take the opportunity to fuck. Jordi gets to put his big dick in all Jennifer's holes!
Actors: Jennifer Mendez
16-08-2021

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/fv45i721vxbk