Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2023 8:43 pm
Sensual Jane (Sexy Secretary) | 850 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
The whole body of Janelle is excited about having a cock around. She loves to feel the soft skin of a dick on her own skin and when that happens, she really turns up! Just like this time! As she felt this guy's dick between her huge tits she became very excited about having it in her pussy as well! But don't worry, she got it very soon, she didn't have to wait for too long! Her wet pussy got fucked hard, so we can say it has a more than happy ending. Everybody was satisfied. Are you?

Sensual Jane | 24.03.2009 | 850 MB

screenshot

Sensual_Jane_Sensual_Jane.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 02, 2023 8:37 pm
Sabrina Cyns - Office Affairs | 323.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Sabrina_Cyns_Office_Affairs_Sabrina_Cyns._Office_Affairs.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 02, 2023 12:12 am
Riley Reyes (Submissive Secretary Dominated by her Boss / 13.09.16) | 365.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Riley Reyes | 13.09.16 | 365.5 MB

screenshot

Riley_Reyes._Submissive_Secretary_Dominated_by_her_Boss_Riley_Reyes.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2023 8:25 pm
Madison Ivy (The Doctor Part Four - Escape From Valhalla / 03.01.15) | 618.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Before the Doctor zipped off on another inter-dimensional adventure, he made sure his helpful lady-friend finished sucking him off. Then he flipped a switch and traveled through time to find Future Madison being chased through the hallways of a strange pocket dimension that makes your desires come true. Except not. Everything got twisted, and the only way Danny could save them both was to give Madison tremendous amounts of pleasure. He licked her pussy, teased her with a purring vibrator, and then stuffed her pussy with every inch of his massive cock.

Madison Ivy | 03.01.15 | 618.9 MB

screenshot

Madison_Ivy._The_Doctor_Part_Four_Escape_From_Valhalla_Madison_Ivy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 21, 2023 9:12 pm
Lennox Luxe (Emergency Titty Fuck / 05.10.2016) | 557.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Lennox Luxe | 05.10.2016 | 557.2 MB

screenshot

Lennox_Luxe._Emergency_Titty_Fuck_Lennox_Luxe.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 18, 2023 6:54 pm
Kelly Madison (Office Mate / #915) | 299.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Check out what I did with my fellow co-worker in my office. You might wonder why I look a bit different. My wonderful wizards here at Kelly Madison Media took an older video and...

screenshot

Kelly_Madison_Kelly_Madison.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 15, 2023 6:50 pm
Jesse Pony (Blonde office hottie jesse pony fucks it guy after hours / 29998) | 235.2 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Jesse Pony is working late when the IT guy comes in to check on her computer. Jesse did not expect to be attracted to the IT guy, but there's something about him that makes her want his cock. So after the IT guy finishes with her computer, Jesse puts him to work on her pussy.

Jesse Pony | 2021.10.09 | 235.2 MB

screenshot

Jesse_Pony._Blonde_office_hottie_jesse_pony_fucks_it_guy_after_hours_Jesse_Pony.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 14, 2023 7:41 pm
Jasmine Jae & Leigh Darby & Rebecca Moore & Tia Layne - Office 4-Play VIII: UK Edition / 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Jasmine Jae, Leigh Darby, Rebecca Moore, and Tia Layne are in charge of sex toy acquisition at one of Britain's leading dildo manufacturers. They're starting to think their task is hopeless when Keiran Lee walks in with the greatest thing to hit the sex toy business in years: the K2! Boasting a guaranteed orgasm in less than two seconds, the K2 impresses immediately, but the lusty lasses decide they need to compare it to the real thing! taking turns with the dildo, Keiran's cock, and each other's tight pussies, the busty Brits suck and fuck until they're all cumming hard in one of the most incredible orgies you've ever seen!

Jasmine Jae & Leigh Darby & Rebecca Moore & Tia Layne | 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Moore_Tia_Layne._Office_4Play_VIII_UK_Edition_Jasmine_Jae.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 14, 2023 6:48 pm
Ivy Rose (Boss's Day / 18.01.2017) | 690 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Ivy started a new job, with the help of her juicy ass and natural, big tits has already made an impression on the boss. He sends a driver to pick her up from work early, with instructions to get her pussy wet and ready with the gift he provided. When he shows up Ivy puts her ass to work and makes him cum all over her face.

Ivy Rose | 18.01.2017 | 690 MB

screenshot

Ivy_Rose._Bosss_Day_Ivy_Rose.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 10, 2023 8:04 pm
Donna Bell (Lust For Anal with Donna Bell) | 443.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Pretty secretary Donna Bell could call an early day because her boss, Mr. Lang let her home. But she stays in the office nevertheless, referring to "some more work" to do. The truth is that she is too horny to drive home. She starts to masturbate but then Mr. Lang comes back for something... catching her in action. The hot little secretary soon finds company.

Donna Bell | 04.12.2014 | 443.6 MB

screenshot

Donna_Bell_Donna_Bell.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 06, 2023 5:12 am
Blake Rose (Picture Her Naked / 20.06.13) | 514.2 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Danny's always relied on an old trick to help him when he gets nervous, picturing people naked. But when he's being interviewed for a job by the sexy Blake Rose, imagining her without clothes only makes things worse. Once he starts picturing her huge tits, there's no way to focus on the questions. He pushes through, and finds that fucking the boss's ass is the best way to ace the interview.

Blake Rose | 20.06.13 | 514.2 MB

screenshot

Blake_Rose._Picture_Her_Naked_Blake_Rose.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 04, 2023 4:28 pm
Ariana Marie (Young and Beautiful Intern Sodomized by her Boss / 02.03.16) | 644.3 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Beautiful brunette Ariana is up against her friend for the job of a lifetime. Mick is a successful PR company boss with just one position to offer. Becca makes a habit of taking the credit for Ariana's hard work, and this is one chance Ariana is going to go all out for. When she is asked to deliver a laptop to Mick's house, she sees the perfect opportunity to ensure that the position is hers. She runs her hands over him, leaving him unable to resist her advances. This gorgeous babe is about to show her boss just how dedicated she really is.

Ariana Marie | 02.03.16 | 644.3 MB

screenshot

Ariana_Marie._Young_and_Beautiful_Intern_Sodomized_by_her_Boss_Ariana_Marie.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 03, 2023 8:24 pm
Ariana Marie - The Perfect Applicant: Part 1 | 455.1 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Ariana is fresh out of college and looking for her first big internship. She's got all the right qualifications and on paper looks like the perfect applicant. Unfortunately, Johnny is looking for a "special" kind of candidate-one who can handle everything he has to throw at her. After a little hesitation and consideration, Ariana makes it clear that she's willing to do whatever it takes to land this job-even if it means taking Johnny's huge dick in tight little pussy.

Ariana Marie | 07.02.2018 | 455.1 MB

screenshot

Ariana_Marie_The_Perfect_Applicant_Part_1_Ariana_Marie.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 28, 2023 3:57 pm
Vivian Fox - Fit Doctor Wife Vivian Fox Cuckolds In Hospital Room | 954 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Vivian Fox's husband is at the hospital today where she works at as a doctor. Unfortunately he fell and hurt himself so Vivian is taking good care of him. The only thing is she has a heated relationship with fellow doctor Will Tile and now their passion is reaching a peak in the hospital bed right next to Vivian's husband. He doesn't seem to mind though, he just wants to watch his wife take a big cock and reach levels of satisfaction he could never give her.

Vivian Fox | 22.09.22 | 954 MB

screenshot

Vivian_Fox_Fit_Doctor_Wife_Vivian_Fox_Cuckolds_In_Hospital_Room_Vivian_Fox.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:12 pm
Robin Mae - Dirty Secretary | 462.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Your flirty secretary insisted you come over to her apartment so she coulf show you a new "filing system" she thought you should be using at work. However she had a different plan in mind. What started out as "just business" became so much more. This video is shot POV style, with a visible cumshot in my mouth, and a lot of sexy talk for Brian. "I'd love a vid where you are my naughty secretary and you invite me to your apartment for "work" but your real intent is to model some sexy panties for me...you try on 3 pairs teasing me and even a little lap dance then we end up fucking and suckin until I cum in your mouth. I love the pov view and if the guy didn't talk... i can add my own dialogue in my head. In the custom if you would use my name alot...ie I've always wanted to fuck you Brian...I want to suck your cock Brian etc. etc. love the dirty talk...use my name throughout...thats what really makes it a custom vid."

screenshot

Robin_Mae_Dirty_Secretary_Robin_Mae._Dirty_Secretary.mp4