Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2022 12:37 pm
Susan Ayn (Hardcore DP For The Young Secretary) | 244.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Elle est jeune, elle est belle, elle vient de Prague et on sent deja son enorme potentiel ! Voici Susan Ayn qui joue la secretaire tres tres coquine sous les cameras de Franck Vicomte. Fellations, doubles-penetrations, Susan a pris enormement de plaisir durant cette scene et ca se voit ! Une scene en avant-premiere du film evenement Manon, Secretaire Debutante !

Susan Ayn | 19.04.2015 | 244.7 MB

screenshot

Susan_Ayn_Susan_Ayn.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 20, 2022 12:33 pm
Riley Reyes (Submissive Secretary Dominated by her Boss / 13.09.16) | 365.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Riley Reyes | 13.09.16 | 365.5 MB

screenshot

Riley_Reyes._Submissive_Secretary_Dominated_by_her_Boss_Riley_Reyes.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 12:17 pm
Peta Jensen (Big Boob Secretary Does Her Black Boss / 15.04.16) | 499.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Peta Jensen | 15.04.16 | 499.3 MB

screenshot

Peta_Jensen._Big_Boob_Secretary_Does_Her_Black_Boss_Peta_Jensen.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:10 pm
Lea Guerlin, Apolonia Lapiedra - Hardcore threesome with the school doctor | 566.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: MP4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You loved the first Apolonia Lapiedra's DORCEL scene, the beautiful Spanish girl. It was necessary to make a second one with her.
She's, in this scene directed by Franck Vicomte, with the lovely young French girl Léa Guerlin. The 2 girls gets fucked by the school doctor Kristof Kale.
Don't miss the fantastic "Léa/Apolonia" blowjob and the juicy anal part with the spanish girl.

screenshot

Lea_Guerlin_Apolonia_Lapiedra_Apolonia_Lapiedra_Lea_Guerlin.MP4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:04 pm
Lela Star (Get It Up Grandpa / 03.01.2019) | 565.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Horny Grandpa Lou is at the doctor's office for his annual checkup. As the sexy nurse, Lela Star, checks his vitals, Lou pulls her onto his lap and feels her up. Doctor Johnny Sins walks into the room and helps Lela up scolding Lou for being such an old dog. Dr. Johnny asks Lou if he's been having any issues and Lou complains that he hasn't been able to get it up. Dr. Johnny decides to test Lou's condition by fucking nurse Lela right in front of him! Will a creampie in Lela's tight pussy be enough for Grandpa Lou to get it up?

Lela Star | 03.01.2019 | 565.5 MB

screenshot

Lela_Star._Get_It_Up_Grandpa_Lela_Star.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:10 pm
Kyler Quinn - Kyler's Office Quickie | 741.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Kyler Quinn | 01.03.2020 | 741.3 MB

screenshot

Kyler_Quinn_Kylers_Office_Quickie._Anal_All_Sex_Blowjob_720p_Kyler_Quinn.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:21 pm
Julia Ann (Lost In Brazzers Episode 2 / 06.04.16) | 264 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Danny wakes up to find himself in the hospital under the watchful of eye of Dr. Julia Ann. Desperate for answers, Danny gets some information from a fellow prisoner of the Brazzers Universe, but when the busty Dr. Ann comes calling, Danny must once again lay the pipe.

Julia Ann | 06.04.16 | 264 MB

screenshot

Julia_Ann._Lost_In_Brazzers_Episode_2_Julia_Ann.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 9:54 pm
Jasmine Jae - Horsing Around With The Stable Boy | 347.8 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Jasmine Jae's stable boy is barely able to carry a bale of hay, let alone his own boss. But this busty beauty is determined to break him in, especially after a glance at his mouthwatering big dick! Jordi had always been small for his age and he always got picked on for his size, but he really needs this job and if miss Jasmine orders him to fuck her pierced MILF pussy, he'll do it! But the one thing she really wants is for this skinny Spanish stable boy to stretch out her ass with every inch of that huge cock, pounding away until he unloads deep inside her for an anal creampie finish! He might b scrawny, but Jordi sure can fuck well, and that's all Jasmine cares about.

Jasmine Jae | 07.07.2018 | 347.8 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Jae_Horsing_Around_With_The_Stable_Boy_Jasmine_Jae.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 5:43 pm
Office 4-Play VIII: UK Edition / 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Jasmine Jae, Leigh Darby, Rebecca Moore, and Tia Layne are in charge of sex toy acquisition at one of Britain's leading dildo manufacturers. They're starting to think their task is hopeless when Keiran Lee walks in with the greatest thing to hit the sex toy business in years: the K2! Boasting a guaranteed orgasm in less than two seconds, the K2 impresses immediately, but the lusty lasses decide they need to compare it to the real thing! taking turns with the dildo, Keiran's cock, and each other's tight pussies, the busty Brits suck and fuck until they're all cumming hard in one of the most incredible orgies you've ever seen!

Jasmine Jae & Leigh Darby & Rebecca Moore & Tia Layne | 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Moore_Tia_Layne._Office_4Play_VIII_UK_Edition_Jasmine_Jae.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 3:39 pm
Janna Hicks, Keilani Kita - Boss Ass Bitch | 993 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Keilana Kita just got blindsided by her bitch boss, Janna Hicks. She thought she was doing everything that Janna was asking of her, but apparently Janna is not satisfied with her performance. So Keilanis sympathetic man shows up at Jannas house to make a case for his girl. If Janna takes her back, Keilani will make sure her performance exceeds expectations. Janna is intrigued, but it is not in Keilanis renewed work ethic thats got her interest piqued. It is her man. She tells him that if he can do her the favor of eating her plush pussy, she will take Keilani back. Keilanis man obliges, and continues to please her boss time and time again, even after Keilani has her job security back. Finally, Keilani catches on, and is pissed. But even though she is momentarily shell shocked, Janna tells her to join them if she wants to keep her job. Keilani complies and has the time of her life getting railed out next to her bombshell boss. Lets hope human resources does not catch wind of this! Do you think Keilani and Janna are hot as fuck? Let us know in the comments!

Janna Hicks, Keilani Kita | 2018.10.12 | 993 MB

screenshot

Janna_Hicks_Keilani_Kita_Boss_Ass_Bitch_Keilani_Kita_Janna_Hicks.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 1:35 pm
Janice Griffith (PTA and PDA / 02.07.2017) | 585.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Janice Griffith | 02.07.2017 | 585.1 MB

screenshot

Janice_Griffith._PTA_and_PDA_Janice_Griffith.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 05, 2022 10:49 am
Christina Shine - This One Weird Trick | 448.3 MB

screenshot

Quote:
When Christina notices fine lines forming on her face, she seeks the help of Dr. Danny, an adventurous plastic surgeon with a slew of skincare secrets under his belt. To help tighten her up, he suggests a controversial yet tremendously effective treatment that's guaranteed to keep Christina cumming back for more.

Christina Shine | 13.07.2017 | 448.3 MB

screenshot

Christina_Shine_This_One_Weird_Trick_Christina_Shine.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 05, 2022 12:20 am
Chelsy Sun, Alexis Crystal aka Anouk (Hot nurse joins doctor and his sexy patient for threesome / 11.08.15) | 622.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
So, I'd had just finished up with a patient. Let's say I was doing something slightly unprofessional when I noticed my new nurse had seen everything. I turned around to see her by the door. However, I noticed she had lifted up her skirt and was touching herself. She was actually watching the whole thing! I pulled her over, I could tell she wanted to be a part of this! I bent her over and she started to lick my hot patients pussy whilst I lifted up her skirt and revealed her perfect ass! I thrust my tongue deep inside her! After I got her wet enough, I stood up and slipped my cock in and started fucking her gently from behind. I don't want to stop the nurse from taking care of the patient after all! I stopped them, lay down on the bed and had them both sucking me off! It was incredible, two babes sucking my cock at the same time, life doesn't get much better! We had to keep this thing moving though, we got in to all kinds of different positions, I had the nurse ride me whilst I licked the patient out, it was sex heaven. I finished by leaving my cum deep inside the nurses' pussy and the patient cleaning up...with her tongue! I don't think I've had a better day!

Chelsy Sun, Alexis Crystal aka Anouk | 11.08.15 | 622.2 MB

screenshot

Chelsy_Sun_Alexis_Crystal_aka_Anouk.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
Blair Williams - Love Is Blind | 347.3 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Things between Blair and her boyfriend are just starting to get hot and heavy when she feels something in her eye. She calls a quick break to remove her contacts, but the pretty blonde is so blind she can't find her way back to her boyfriend! Instead, she fumbles her way into his new roommate Codey's room, picking up right where she left off with the blurry man on the bed. Once Blair gets his huge cock in her mouth, she realizes it's way bigger than what she's used to, but by then the near-sighted stunner is ready to see things through with the handsome stranger, and Codey fucks Blair till she's seeing stars!

Blair Williams | 21.06.2018 | 347.3 MB

screenshot

Blair_Williams_Love_Is_Blind_Blair_Williams.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 02, 2022 7:49 pm
Azul Hermosa - A Dreamy Office Fuck | 738.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Azul Hermosa | 2021.04.30 | 738.5 MB

screenshot

Azul_Hermosa_A_Dreamy_Office_Fuck_Azul_Hermosa.mp4