Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 31, 2022 3:17 pm
Lily Ray - My first DP was a fucking nasty day | 589.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Lily Ray | 2021.06.07 | 589.1 MB

screenshot

Lily_Ray_XXXX_My_first_DP_was_a_fucking_nasty_day_Lily_Ray.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 30, 2022 3:19 pm
Kinuski aka Kinuski Kakku - Debuts With Interracial DP | 864.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Today in Private Gold, Fitting Room Flings we introduce you to Kinuski, a classy woman with an insatiable sexual appetite who's looking to have some real fun as she enjoys an interracial threesome with husband Marc Rose and the black stallion Mr. Longwood.

screenshot

Kinuski_With_Interracial_DP_Kinuski_aka_Kinuski_Kakku._Debuts_Interracial_DP.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2022 3:17 pm
Gina Gerson - Eats Breathes Lives For Sex / 2017 | 913 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Gina_Gerson._Eats_Breathes_Lives_For_Sex_Gina_Gerson.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2022 3:13 pm
Gina Gerson - Gina, the naughty masseur | 404 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Totti and Dorian are the 2 lucky guy, they get the hottest masseuse : Gina Gerson!
After the shoulders and the chest, the "oiled" care turns quickly into a sex party : blowjobs, masturbations, until the final : an amazing DP... Good job Gina!

screenshot

Gina_Gerson_02.09.17_Gina_Gerson_02._09._17.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2022 3:11 pm
Flora Fairy aka Light Fairy - Flora Has A Better Idea | 777.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Naughty Flora Fairy wants 2 cocks! She takes Andrew Marshall and Willy Regal and experiments a new level of pleasure! In the end, she receives a warm anal creampie!

screenshot

Flora_Has_A_Better_Idea_Flora_Fairy_aka_Light_Fairy._Flora_Has_A_Better_Idea.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2022 3:17 pm
Elvira, Amelie - Frédéric, un fan qui la main sur le coeur, accueille Elvira et Amélie chez lui | 899.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Frédéric, une main sur le cœur et l'autre sur la bite, nous a écrit car il rêvait d'accueillir pour une soirée 2 nanas pas trop chiantes, plutôt (très) bonnes et salopes, histoire de vivre une soirée hors du commun .... Et ben on est venu !

Elvira, Amelie | 28.02.2015 | 899.6 MB

screenshot

Elvira_Amelie_Amelie_Elvira.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 3:05 pm
Czech Couples veline Dellai, Sasha Zima | 655.6 MB

screenshot

Quote:
I will never forget this day. Me and my always horny wife decided to play some miniature golf. Beating her at golf was fun, but then we noticed two young girls, possibly lesbians, sitting nearby. We asked them if they wanted to grab a couple drinks with us. Three women at once? Bingo! That feeling when you have three gorgeous girls sucking on your cock, that's a memory you treasure for the rest of your life. They might be lesbians, but they are really good at anything dick related. My wife was deep in between their thighs and I got three pussies in a row. I fucked them all and then fed them my cum. Just thinking about it makes me extremely horny again. Your cock will love this! Three Czech girls at once, that's Czech Couples at its best.

screenshot

Czech_Couples_veline_Dellai_Sasha_Zima_Sasha_Zima_Czech_Couples_veline_Dellai.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Czech Couples 18 | 569.1 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Me and my amazing rife are hunting Czech couples once again. We met this bloke with a girl carrying the biggest tits on the street! Hold it, tit check!!! A small bribe made those airbags fly out. Un-fuckin'-believable. My wife is hungry for a pussy tonight. What shall we do about that? We ended in a coy apartment and started massive blowing. That guy was horny as fuck, but when I started to get sweet with his girl, he lost his nerves. Calm the fuck down, buddy. More money and my wife's juicy pussy made him shut up. Oh hell, his girl's pussy is hairier than a grizzly. Sweet! We fucked them like if we were brothers in fuck. Perfect synchronization. In the end I came on that huge bush and my wife licked all the cum off. What a whore. Man, this was a proper foursome. Have fun.

screenshot

Czech_Couples_18_Czech_Couples_18.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 5:07 pm
Czech Couples / 2018 | 611.9 MB

screenshot

screenshot

Czech_Couples_Czech_Couples.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 23, 2022 6:00 pm
Catalina Cruz - DP Desires / 01.06.18 | 627.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Catalina Cruz | 01.06.18 | 627.9 MB

screenshot

Catalina_Cruz._DP_Desires_Catalina_Cruz.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 21, 2022 1:34 pm
Amy Matthews, Claudia Arizo, Jess West, Loretta Appleton, Nina Leigh, Stella Cox (Boxing Weigh In) | 391.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
It's the day before the big fight and the challenger has arrived for the weigh in. To her horror, promoter Nina discovers that he is 2 ounces overweight and isn't going to be allowed to fight. She sends the press out of the room and questions the boxer, discovering he hasn't wanked for months. She orders her two ring girls to strip him naked while her female colleagues gather round for a closer look. The ring girls then wank and suck his dick until he spunks all over their pretty young faces. He steps onto the scales and the 2 ounces are gone, the fight is on!

screenshot

Amy_Matthews_Jess_West_Loretta_Appleton_Claudia_Arizo_Amy_Matthews.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 20, 2022 1:32 pm
Alice Romain | 734.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Quote:
Charlie and JonJon finally meet up in Budapest, and guess who recognizes them almost immediately? Alice Romain. How? Her big sister -- Sandra Romain -- shot for Blacks on Blondes. It's one of her favorite sites, and you know what? Alice assures Charlie and JonJon she's even a bigger black cock slut than big sis. How she gonna prove that? By giving up all three holes to Charlie and JonJon.

screenshot

Alice_Romain_Alice_Romain.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 1:32 pm
Alexa Tomas & Silvie Luca & Taylor Sands (Outlines Episode 10 - Animal Instict / 15.11.15) | 448.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
It's not at all surprising - and also entirely fitting - that the tenth episode of Alis Locanta's groundbreaking erotic series "Outlines" is completely unlike any of the nine episodes that have preceded it. Most notably, "Outlines Episode 10 - Animal Instinct" is neither a single girl, or a girl-girl feature. Taking the series into uncharted territory, Locanta has cast three performers - Taylor Sands, Silvie Luca, and Alexa Tomas - and has given them each unique roles to play. While it is tempting to reveal the scenario and action in luscious, lurid detail - and this film is unquestionably both of those things - it can be said without giving too much away that Ms. Sands is cast in the most animal-like role, even though her castmates also have ample opportunity to display their "Animal Instinct." With theme music provided by an atmosphere-enhancing jazz quartet, the film cycles between the presentation of the three stars, each in her own panel of an animated triptych, and two stylized but intensely erotic sexual encounters. While all three of the film's stars have appeared in previous installments of the "Outlines" series, their performance here are completely self-contained and specific to this production. The same can be true of the cinematic artist who created the ten component pieces of "Outlines." Each episode of the series is unique, inventive, experimental, and powerfully erotic. Although "Animal Instincts" ends the series, it also begins a conversation, and viewers will be talking about and revisiting "Outlines Episode 10" long into the future.

Alexa Tomas & Silvie Luca & Taylor Sands | 15.11.15 | 448.6 MB

screenshot

Alexa_Luca_Taylor_Sands._Outlines_Episode_10_Animal_Instict_Alexa_Tomas.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 17, 2022 1:30 pm
Violet Starr, Ember Snow, Hadley Viscara - Slut Patrol | 746.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
College vixen Violet Starr is the leader of one of the sluttiest sororities at her campus. She's decided to get her fellow sluts together to go suck and fuck the only cock on the floor that they haven't yet done-nerdy Jessy Jones! Violet rounds up her sluts by knocking on their dorm rooms as the gorgeous girls all come out ready and excited to suck the last cock on their slut list! Violet's two most prominent sluts, blonde bombshell Hadley Viscara and the seriously sexy Ember Snow, lead the charge as they burst into the nerd's dorm room, ready to take control! These sorority sluts have their way with his cock, giving him a sloppy blowjob while these cock craving cuties all share spit! Violet and her girls shake their asses and get their pussies pounded all for the sake of school spirit! Look out for these sluts on patrol in a college campus near you! Because when the Slut Patrol comes a knocking, their pussies be poppin'!

Violet Starr, Ember Snow, Hadley Viscara | 18.08.2017 | 746.3 MB

screenshot

Violet_Starr_Violet_Starr_Hadley_Viscara.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 17, 2022 1:20 pm
Veronica Avluv, Simone Sonay, Shay Fox | 4 GB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mkv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Veronica_Avluv_Simone_Sonay_Shay_Fox_Shay_Fox_Simone_Sonay_Veronica_Avluv.mkv