screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Samantha Storm
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:33:18
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.23 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

We were asked by a couple of our regular customers to create a series where there is little to no talking and hard corporal punishment is applied in a stern manner. Well, here is the first in the series known as "Attitude Adjustment", and Samantha Storm does the honors in this hard hitting spanking feature!First, Samantha is sent to the corner to get into the mind frame that she would be submitting for painful punishment. Soon she's brought out of the corner and taken over the knee in her tight jeans and given a serious hand spanking. Next, she stays OTK for some wicked smacks with the wooden hairbrush, panties and jeans pulled down! The intensity increases when Samantha bends over for many scorching rounds of the belt where she must take five fast and furious strokes in each set.Two wooden paddles are then introduced, one of them holes. They both blister the already heated bottom of Samantha. She hated having to take swats, but an attitude adjustment is usually never easy. The punishment wraps up with the sweat sc****r and the rattan cane being applied to the front and back of the thighs, as well as the bottom of Samantha. And oh yeah, she is also made to assume the position with her face down and butt in the air, spreading her cheeks so the riding crop can be applied to her exposed asshole!!! This is a true attitude adjustment and Samantha was a better behaved girl long after this session.

Attitude_Adjustment_Samantha_Storm.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 21, 2023 5:20 am
Ava Addams. MILF with a tiny body and HUGE tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers | 800.9 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ava Addams
Year: 2012

Duration: 01:06:49
Video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 800.9 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?

Ava_Addams._MILF_with_a_tiny_body_and_HUGE_tits_Gangbanged_by_CoWorkers.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 21, 2023 1:06 pm
Ava Addams | 2.39 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ava Addams
Year: 12.19.2012

Duration: 01:06:49
FileSize: 2.39 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?

Ava_Addams.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 21, 2023 9:39 pm
Avi Love - The Mechanic | 250.4 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Avi Love
Year: 2017

Duration: 00:42:03
Video type: 360p
FileSize: 250.4 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Long, lean and luscious Avi Love's cool old car broke down out in the middle of nowheresville and she needs help! But she needs two kinds of help if you know what I mean. Lo and behold Seth Gamble, a train track drifter appears with all the right tools to help this hot and slutty damsel in distress. Chained, bound and gagged Avi gets spanked, flogged, fondled and fucked. Then he puts Avi on her knees for a down and dirty cock suck. Avi needs more help so Seth ties her up in doggy, puts an anal hook in her ass and fucks her wanton pussy till she cums. It's still not enough. She screams, "I want your big cock deep in my ass!!" so finally Seth straps Avi on her back with hands tied to feet so she is spread wide open for Seth to get in there and work his magic. He fucks her ass, he fucks her pussy double time until she is coming like crazy! Ahhh, this is just the kind of help Avi Love was hoping to get from from The Mechanic.

Avi_Love._The_Mechanic.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 22, 2023 4:42 am
Belinda Lawson. 2012.03.16 | 93.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:06:41
Video type: 576p
FileSize: 93.4 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Will 165 smacks with Mr Anderson's hand and a kitchen spatula help remind pretty Belinda Lawson that lying is a bad trait? School skirt up and panties down, she bends over a kitchen counter to learn the hard way, with a well-deserved spanking in End of Term. Awesome booty jiggle!

Belinda_Lawson._2012.03.16.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 22, 2023 7:18 am
Bella Rossi. Bella's Birthday | 2.66 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Bella Rossi
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:49:58
FileSize: 2.66 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

It's Bella Rossi's birthday and we are having a little party to celebrate. We were bad, though, we forgot to get her a present. That's why we have sent Matt Williams in to gift wrap the girl, tie her up in a neat little bow. After that is when the festivities really begin.Wrapping Bella up isn't enough for her and it sure as hell isn't enough for us. We want to light her up, too. That's why Matt is going to hook up some electrodes to those nice tits of her and start running electricity through her body. Then he's going to set the hitachi up right on her clit so she keeps shaking and shrieking for us from one thing or another.

Bella_Rossi._Bellas_Birthday.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 22, 2023 9:49 pm
Bella Rossi. Broke Ass Bitch | 2.07 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Bella Rossi
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:38:58
FileSize: 2.07 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Bella_Rossi._Broke_Ass_Bitch.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 24, 2023 12:54 am
Blaten Lee - The Facility | 2.07 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Blaten Lee
Year: 09.11.2018

Duration: 00:38:54
FileSize: 2.07 GB

We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The INSEX Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.

Blaten_Lee._The_Facility.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 24, 2023 6:07 am
Blossom The Bleading BItch Dog House 2 | 3.14 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 11.01.2023

Duration: 00:23:28
FileSize: 3.14 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Normally we wait a long time to release the second part of a series but we are making an exception in this case because there have been so many requests to see the remainder of Blossom in Makin' A Bitch Bleed.By now, Blossom was truly and utterly destroyed. As she put it, ".i let it all go and suffered so well, the most exciting scenes of my life."Be that as it may, there was more to come, a lot more. Her tits are bloody and now extremely heavy weights are added to increase her agony. The bitch is literally dripping wet, which tells you everything you need to know bout this cunt.The true intensity comes from the continued beating - this may well be the most intense whipping ever in HELL!, and remember, this piece of shit is straddling a dog house with real shingles that are destroying its cunt, it is bleeding from its udders which are also freshly spiked, and there are weights dragging down both her tits are legs.And the cunt is dripping blood.We went from, Makin' The Bitch Bleed, to The Bleeding Bitch - and this is all for your amusement. Think of every scream, moan, cry, whimper, beg, all her suffering, is just for your entertainment.So, please be entertained by Blossom in The Bleeding Bitch.

Blossom_The_Bleading_BItch_Dog_House_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 24, 2023 2:03 pm
Bobbi Starr Submits Her Body To A Lesbian Anal Gang Fuck. KinkTestShoots.com | 232.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Bobbi Starr, Princess Donna Dolore, Harmony Rose, Isis Love
Year: 2008

Duration: 00:42:42
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 232.6 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

In this shoot Bobbi Starr gets used and abused by three hot lesbian sluts. Isis Love, Princess Donna, and Harmony Rose find Bobbi on the street and convince her to come downstairs and hang out with them. Once they have her in private they tie her up in rope bondage, blindfold her and use her holes for their amusement. She gags on their giant strap-on cocks, gets fucked hard in her pussy and ass, and brutally dominated in her first ever lesbian gang fuck.

Bobbi_Starr_Submits_Her_Body_To_A_Lesbian_Anal_Gang_Fuck._KinkTestShoots.com.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 25, 2023 11:42 pm
Brooke Johnson Extreme Torment And Pleasure | 3.61 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: The Pope, Brooke Johnson
Year: 10.07.2023

Duration: 00:51:04
FileSize: 3.61 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Brooke Johnson is back and ready for another round of extreme torment from The Pope on Device Bondage. She is excited to push and test the limits of how much pain she can endure. Brooke's session begins with cold steel wrapped around her neck, wrists and ankles keeping her locked in a spread-open sitting position. The Pope warms up her exposed flesh with hard smacks from a riding crop, immediately causing Brook's pussy to get wet. A plethora of electro-toys are used on the pain-slut, and Brooke can't help but smile as she suffers from shock after shock all over her sexy body. Her obedience and willingness to suffer is rewarded with delicious, coerced orgasms that have her screaming and squirming in her bondage. In the next position, Brooke is gagged and standing with her arms secured to the ceiling behind her in full leather restraints. Her legs have a sadistic spreader in between them that has sharp points at either end poking into her tender skin. The Pope brutally flogs and canes Brooke's backside in the strict position as she shakes intensely from the torment. More orgasms are ripped from Brooke as she loves the pleasure of the pain. In the final position, Brooke is laid on her back with her wrists locked and legs spread in steel traps. Her marked-up thighs are brutalized with another round of ruthless caning before she is given more orgasms while being fucked with the dick-on-a-stick.

Brooke_Johnson_Extreme_Torment_And_Pleasure.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 27, 2023 6:53 am
Calico, Sister Dee - Ice Pony I | 2.39 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Calico, Sister Dee
Year: 08.08.2020

Duration: 00:44:45
FileSize: 2.39 GB

Calico is a pretty girl. This explains why the only thing we can see when the livefeed begins is her face. Through a hole in a metal plate. Attached to a drainage tube. Buried in the ground behind the barn. The members ask her questions and she answers through her hole. It's a very vulnerable position as the world goes on above her head. The plates are lifted to reveal a grate over the tube. Now Calico can stick her hands out and we can see down in. She removes her clothes and passes them out of her hole. Her neck is locked to a chain that pulls her face right up to the top of the grate. Then her head is locked outside the grate and the plates are put back. She's just a head. She is given a rock to clean. Her only option is to use her mouth.

Calico_Sister_Dee_Ice_Pony_I.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 28, 2023 6:14 am
Casey Calvert - Who Sent You | 1.24 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Casey Calvert, Christian Wilde
Year: 26.05.2023

Duration: 01:07:42
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 1.24 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Casey has watched Christian slowly take over the community with violence and illegal activity. He is one of the top-ranking gangsters and runs an operation that the cops just don't seem to pay attention to. Casey takes matters into her own hands and wants to get proof of his wrong doings, with hope that the cops will do something. Unfortunately for Casey, she gets caught snooping around Christian's warehouse. She is bound to a chair with tight rope bondage, and a leather hood over her head as Christian interrogates her. Casey is not giving up information as he expected, so he has to turn to more persuasive tactics. Casey's clothes are ripped from her body and is made to do unspeakable sexual acts as Christian fights to get answers. First he throat fucks her, torments her, then moves to a more helpless position. Casey begs him to stop, but Christian fucks her mouth, pussy, and ass in multiple bondage positions to get the answers he wants. He torments her all day, but Casey refuses to say anything, so he continues to fuck her ass for fun since she wants to play games. Casey may not give up any answers, but she had no choice but to give up all of her holes.

Casey_Calvert_Who_Sent_You.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 29, 2023 5:39 am
Chastity Lynn. Pussy Talks The One & Only, Chastity Lynn | 373.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Chastity Lynn
Year: 2013

Duration: 00:31:09
FileSize: 373.2 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Chastity Lynn is a dynamo of fucking and sex appeal with her Charlie Brown innocence and unabashed sexual kinks. We high five whenever we get to shoot Chastity because she never disappoints and when we get to fuck both her holes it's a banner day.
Chastity lets us pin her to the desk under metal bars, put clamps on her nipples and spread her wide The Dragon fucking machine. This is just the beginning - she goes on to fuck four more machines, get ass plowed and finish her set of high power orgasms with a sexy double penetration. High fives all around.

Chastity_Lynn._Pussy_Talks_The_One_Only_Chastity_Lynn.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 29, 2023 8:16 am
Chastity Prison - Season 4 | 2.41 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress
Nikki
Kiki Isobel
Bunny
Call Me Astrix
Bubbles aka Erotic_aus
Year: 2021

Duration: 01:16:59
FileSize: 2.41 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Fancy Steel is pleased to present the much-anticipated fourth instalment of Chastity Prison, with six new action-packed episodes featuring your favourite characters. Follow the journey of new inmates, as well as some return guests, including Bubble, Kiki Isobel, Nikki, Mistress Venus, Miss Bee and Bunny'Fresh meat' - 14.20Starring Bunny and Call Me Astrix, two defiant and bratty girls arrested for their lesbian tendencies. They must be taught a lesson, and the sadistic Chastity Prison guards are more than pleased to do the honours.'Machine Girl' - 13:19Follow inmate Bunny's arrival at Chastity Prison as she is stripped and locked in steel restraints. Resistant at first, Bunny is slowly broken down until submits to the Prison's harsh rules.'The Robot' - 14:04Kiki Isobel is released from Chastity Prison, and her boyfriend is excited to welcome her home... but Kiki is not the same girl she was when she entered. She experiences persistent flashbacks to her time in Prison, tormented by the newly-transformed Bunny.'The Inmate' - 24:01Following on from Nikki's journey in the 24-Hour Challenge, full story jailed for petty crimes and punished to the fullest extent before being shipped away to the farm for her next punishment.Deleted scene from 'Chastity Prison' featuring inmate Kiki Isobel locked in a straight jacket

Chastity_Prison_Season_4_1.mp4
Chastity_Prison_Season_4_2.mp4
Chastity_Prison_Season_4_3.mp4
Chastity_Prison_Season_4_4.mp4
Chastity_Prison_Season_4_5.mp4