Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 24, 2023 6:17 am
Mia Molotov - Hot And Brutal Codey Steele Fucks And Torments Mia Molotov | 952.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Codey Steele, Mia Molotov
Year: 02.06.2023

Duration: 00:50:57
Video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 952.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Mia Molotov wants it bad and Codey Steele gives it to her good. Sexy Mia is so hot and horny she is willing to do anything for Codey. He has total control over Mia and she can't get enough of him and his dominating ways. Wearing a tiny latex bikini and crotchless panties everything is exposed and very fuckable as she crawls to Codey begging for his attention. Choking, breath play and slapping ensue. Handcuffed she plays with her pussy until she cums and then Codey stuffs his cock down her throat giving her a thorough face-fucking. Next Mia is in a standing split with arms up and one leg tied to the ceiling as Codey fingers her clit and slutty hole until finally he fucks her pussy and makes her cum a thousand times. Mia is so turned on she continues to beg him for more. Tied up tight in doggie with her back arched and ass up high Cody spreads her pussy open and pounds her out then vibes her clit until she's freakin. On her back with arms tied to her long lean limber legs Cody bangs her wet hole with his big hard cock until she is crying happy over-the-top tears and begging him to use her pussy to cum again and again. Brutal and intimate. So hot!

Mia_Molotov_Hot_And_Brutal_Codey_Steele_Fucks_And_Torments_Mia_Molotov.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2023 11:29 am
Mira Raine - Capsized | 2.88 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mira Raine
Year: 2013

Duration: 00:52:17
Video type: 720p
FileSize: 2.88 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsasin on Mira Raine we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop.
When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capsasin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.
And if there way any question about which part of Mira was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and then Mr. Pogo goes to town on her pussy.

Mira_Raine._Capsized.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2023 2:05 pm
Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales, Dee Williams - Dyke Bar An All Girl Gangbang | 2.94 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales, Dee Williams
Year: 11.10.2023

Duration: 00:41:41
Video type: 1080p
FileSize: 2.94 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Taking a break from family holiday obligations, Darling wanders into the local dyke bar where Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales are visiting their hot bartender friend Mistress Kara. It doesn't take long for Darling to succumb to the advances of the three ladies who take her to the basement, sit on her face, finger her cunt, and run a orgasmic lesbian strap-on train on all of her holes! The adventure includes florentine flogging, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, pussy clamps and tons of pussy, anal, and DP strap-on fucking!

Mistress_Kara_Daisy_Ducati_Mona_Wales_Dee_Williams_Dyke_Bar_An_All_Girl_Gangbang.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2023 9:16 pm
Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe - Mellanie Monroe | 4.36 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe
Year: 17.09.2023

Duration: 01:01:31
FileSize: 4.36 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.

Nika_Noire_Mellanie_Monroe_Mellanie_Monroe.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 26, 2023 7:42 am
Nina's Nightmares | 700.3 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Maria Vaslova, Darius Schnell, Petr Sass, Elsa Nowak, Daniel Black, Piotr Dudek, Barbara Las
Year: 2007

Duration: 01:03:36
Video type: 416p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 700.3 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x416 (3:2) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

"Terror Perverse!" is a new series of films from Teraz Films which contain hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books of the 70s & 80s. As the night wears on, Ninas nightmares become increasingly filled with perverted and sexually violent imagery as she finds it harder and harder to tell whats is dream and what is reality. For Nina it seems that the nightmare is never ending ......and maybe it won't!!! Contains graphic scenes of sadism, whipping, sexual violence, humiliation, bondage, outside nudity, veggie ****, cucumber ****, anal violations, beaten with a rug beater, **** orgasms, panties stuffed in mouth, confinement, etc....

Ninas_Nightmares.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2023 1:53 am
Mark Davis, Marie McCray | 793.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2009

Duration: 01:06:18
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 793.5 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Oct_23_2009_Mark_Davis_Marie_McCray.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2023 4:29 am
Ariel X and Nadia Styles | 780.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nadia Styles, Ariel X
Year: 2014

Duration: 01:11:13
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 780.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

When another hooker is booked for turning tricks, Officer Ariel X has to check all of her holes for contraband...thoroughly. Soon, Ariel is up to her wrist in this slut's cunt, fisting her dripping pussy in between paddlings, floggings, heel licking, and enough spanking to turn Nadia's tight round ass a bright crimson. In order to earn her freedom, however, Nadia must submit to a brutal line of clothespins pinching the glistening lips of her open cunt as she expertly devours Ariel's pussy and asshole. Unsatisfied with just one hole, Officer X ties the hooker to her desk, shoving her strap-on deep into Nadia's hungry ass until she squirts uncontrollably all over her new favorite cop.

Oct_24_2014_Ariel_X_and_Nadia_Styles.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2023 6:44 pm
Olive Glass - Metal Willie | 2.38 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Olive Glass
Year: 2017

Duration: 00:44:55
FileSize: 2.38 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Olive_Glass._Metal_Willie.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2023 8:07 pm
One Fate For Two Girls - Linda - Part | 3.24 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Year: 24.08.2021

Duration: 00:36:25
FileSize: 3.24 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Part 1: Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it's time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well. In this part of the serial, Linda will be tormented on her naturally big boobs. Her sexy nipples will be kissed by electric clamps, while she is yelling out in pain. Between her wide-open legs, her stunning pussy will give overdosed joy to Graias fans. Let's see if Linda can bear what Jasmine has endured before.Part 2: Now it's Linda's turn to taste the bitter pain of rope between her legs. Her pussy will soon be hotter than its usual. Caring master Dr Lomp warns her and reminds her that it will not be an easy task. Alas, she has no other option than walking through the rope, while every knot on the rope harshly touches deep into her poor cunt. If she slows down while walking, a magic whip in Dr Lomp's hand will slap right on her bare back. On one point of the long path, a vibrator will be waiting to boost sensitivity of her pussy, thus she will taste the pain and the pleasure at the same time. Now watch and see if Linda can see the finish lane and fulfill her master's expectations.

One_Fate_For_Two_Girls_Linda_Part_1.mp4
One_Fate_For_Two_Girls_Linda_Part_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 1:19 am
Paisley Parker - Paisley Parker used without mercy from both ends in strict bondage, brutal deepthroat on big dick | 688.4 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Paisley Parker
Year: 2014

Duration: 00:13:43
FileSize: 688.4 MB

Newbie Paisley Parker is all of nineteen years old and only just starting in the industry, but she brings the attitude of a seasoned pro. She loves the dick, she loves the attention and she loves cumming hard in strict bondage. Today she will get all of that and more. Her big brown eyes are so inviting all we want to do is stuff her face full of cock until they water.
Bound in strict belt bondage that bends Paisley over at the waist, both ends of our fresh faced starlet are wide open and ready for business. Her tight shaved pussy and tempting pink mouth needed to be filled, and fill them we do. Two hard cocks walk up from both ends and attempt to shake hands in the middle. The huge dick strains Paisley's pussy to its very limits and her eyes bulge as she chokes on the cock.
The fucking is rough and without mercy. She can not escape or shift away from the cock. All she can do is take the dicking down we are dishing out. Drool pours out of her well used mouth as she cums hard all over the cock owning her tight pussy. We never let up or slow down, switching back and forth as we see fit. Paisley is reduced to a bag of holes for our use.
By the time we have had our fill, Paisley is a gasping undone mess, held up only by her bondage. her eyes are glassy and a satisfied grin is dancing across her well fucked face. You are very welcome my dear.

Paisley_Parker_Paisley_Parker_used_without_mercy_from_both_ends_in_strict_bondage.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 6:31 am
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave | 1.56 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar
Year: 03.09.2023

Duration: 01:25:22
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 1.56 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

Phoenix_Marie_Piper_Perri_My_StepMother_Is_A_Secret_Sex_Slave.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 9:08 am
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave | 6.05 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar
Year: 03.09.2023

Duration: 01:25:22
FileSize: 6.05 GB

Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

Phoenix_Marie_Piper_Perri_My_StepMother_Is_A_Secret_Sex_Slave.part1.rar
dead_link_removed
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 6:46 pm
Polly Sunshine - Petite Russian Lawyer has her Rough Gangbang Fantasy Fulfilled. 32742 | 2.27 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 01:03:21
FileSize: 2.27 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Polly_Sunshine_Petite_Russian_Lawyer_has_her_Rough_Gangbang_Fantasy_Fulfilled._32742.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 7:29 pm
Polly Sunshine - Russian cutie fucked by 5 guys- double anal. 32490 | 2.01 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:56:07
FileSize: 2.01 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Polly_Sunshine_Russian_cutie_fucked_by_5_guys_double_anal._32490.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 28, 2023 10:05 pm
Poppy - Inmate Intake | 601.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Poppy
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:18:28
FileSize: 601.3 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison.This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real "cell" of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.

Poppy_Inmate_Intake.mp4