Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 07, 2022 9:40 pm
Black Angelika (The Dark Descends) | 238.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x404 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Black_Angelika_Black_Angelika.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 08, 2022 6:04 am
Bondage Sklavinnen erniedrigt / (BEX Television) (Gabi, Marte, Conny) | 666.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 480x352 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
Gabi (2Cool, eine stolze Sex-Sklavin, die gefesselt und mit verbundenen Augen sich Dir unterwirft und um Gnade bläst. Marte (22), ist ganz bestimmt kein Engel! Eine Schlampe für alle, die gerne freche Gören knebeln und Ihnen die heißen Kerzen in den Arsch rammen. Conny (34), eine Sklavin aus der alten Schule liebt es machtlos und erniedrigt zu sein. Es gibt für sie kein Entkommen! Und wer soll nun Ihre Bondage Sklavin sein?

screenshot

Bondage_Sklavinnen_erniedrigt_Conny_Gabi_Marte.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 09, 2022 6:38 pm
CB717 Little Caprice (Little Caprice On The Sybian / 25.07.2018) | 758.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Little Caprice is very good at pouting. She thinks she can get her way by looking really cute and begging. To be fair, I was a little harsh on her, using a cage and a locking ballgag. Caprice was starting to get really upset. Of course, it's because she can't touch herself, and she is used to masturbating 3 or 4 times a day.
That's why I arranged a big surprise for her! A Sybian!! The world's most powerful vibrator! It makes the whole building vibrate on the highest setting. Caprice knew already what it was and how it works, I guess she has been on one before. She was very happy with my surprise, until I told her to sit on it. 'With the belt on?', Caprice said. 'Yes, let's see if you feel anything', I said. She tried it for a few seconds before turning it off again. It hurt! Clearly it's not a good idea to use a Sybian while wearing a chastity belt.
I was only teasing her. Of course I gave her the keys to her bra and belt, so she could have her reward for being a chastity pet for a few hours. Maybe you think I was a bit soft, but my plan was to lock her back up right after she played with the Sybian, which makes things a LOT worse for Little Caprice, trust me. Going back into the belt after the Sybian (after having fun) would get her even more frustratred. Exactly what I wanted, because her Chastity Deal was far from over, and I love frustrated girls! Even pouting ones!

Little Caprice | 25.07.2018 | 758.3 MB

screenshot

CB717_Little_Caprice._Little_Caprice_On_The_Sybian_Little_Caprice.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 09, 2022 9:57 pm
Chanta Rose - Breaking the Bitch | 334.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Chanta Rose was quite a looker and was quite a stand out in the world of bondage models...One thing she never was, was tough...We are talking about a very sensitive young lady...I'd even go so far as to call her a wuss...A real whiner...Let's face it, some models just werent made for BDSM modelling...but Chanta made a great damsel...Bear joins me on this shoot and does a great job with Chanta...he gets her relaxed enough for me to put the original lip loop on her cunt...I remember thinking "Now you're suffering you little bitch"...and she was...I had just bought a chain mail bikini...so we through it on her and continued our work...in the final scene, we stuff her cunt and Bear works her pussy until she cums...some very rare footage of a model who whined herself out of many a tough shoot...but we scored a small victory on this day...

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Chanta_Rose_Breaking_the_Bitch_Chanta_Rose_1.mp4
Chanta_Rose_Breaking_the_Bitch_Chanta_Rose_2.mp4
Chanta_Rose_Breaking_the_Bitch_Chanta_Rose_3.mp4
Chanta_Rose_Breaking_the_Bitch_Chanta_Rose_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 10, 2022 11:09 pm
Christie Stevens And Kasey Warner - The Sex Toy and the New Maid | 576.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Christie_the_New_Maid_Christie_Stevens_Kasey_Warner._The_Sex_Toy_the_New_Maid.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 11, 2022 7:10 pm
Cry Baby - Gina Gerson | 566.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Cry_Baby_Gina_Gerson_Cry_Baby._Gina_Gerson.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 12, 2022 7:04 pm
Daisy Stone, Avi Love (Family Assets: Cold Hearted Step-Sister Warms Up To Her Brother's Cock / 20.12.2019) | 736.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Daisy Stone, Avi Love | 20.12.2019 | 736.8 MB

screenshot

Daisy_Stone_Avi_Love.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 12, 2022 7:08 pm
Danger On Her Heels (Harmony Concepts) | 921.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
A government agent find Eve Ellis handcuffed, bound and gagged in her house. He removes her gag asks her to tell him what happened, and she spins a wild tale of seeing a women (Kristine Imboch) grabbed and locked into the trunk of a car. She calls the police, but recognizes the investigating detective as the man who seized Kristine! The imposter overpowers Ms. Ellis and leaves her tied and gagged in the grimy basement while he ransacks her house, then spirits the hapless heroine to his hideout, where she's left trussed up in a closet. She's released by a beautiful blonde (Kim Mansfield), then consulted by a gorgeous spy (Kelly Ashton). The stunned brunette falls into the bad guys' clutches again, but is her rescuer really who she says she is? Or does he have yet another surprise for the danger-prone beauty?

screenshot

Danger_On_Her_Heels_Eve_Ellis_Kristine_Imboch_Kim_Mansfield.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 12, 2022 7:14 pm
Darina - Double stimulation | 866.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Darina is back! Her natural full udders need to be milked as soon as possible, so we wasted no time strapping her to the milking frame. We added DOUBLE stimulation this time. A magic wand and a fucking machine kept Darina excited and wet all the time. She probably hoped we would not add any milking machine this time, but unfortunately for her we did not forget about the powerful red cow milker. Stimulated from 3 sides (clit, penetration, and nipples), Darina soon was back into HuCow mode. She loves this life so much! We had fun playing with the speed of all three machines: faster vibration, faster fucking, and even faster milking! Darina is one of our best and most docile HuCows: we can do anything to her and she will love it!

Darina | 2019.3.9 | 866.4 MB

screenshot

Darina_double_stimulation_Darina.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 12, 2022 7:16 pm
Dark Side Of Berlin (Alex D) | 376.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 448x320 (1.400) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

screenshot

Dark_Side_Of_Berlin_Dark_Side_Of_Berlin.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 13, 2022 7:04 pm
Der Sadisten-Zirkel 2 / (Achill Rebirh / MMV) | 695.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 512x384 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
Master Kirk, der in der SM-Szene als sanfter ,,Brutalinski" bekannt ist, erzieht hier seine etwas unwillige Sklavia mit vollendeter Perfektion.

screenshot

Der_SadistenZirkel_2_Jean_Noire_Syonera_von_Styx_Tatjana_Christin_Liquid.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 13, 2022 7:06 pm
DES COUPS ENCORE DES COUPS (Philippe Lhermite, Telsev) | 525.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
French import of delicious S&M male dominance over female slaves that will soon not forget the pleasures they receive at the hands of the hairy master! With his deft hand moves and the help of the whip, this Frenchie teaches a lesson well deserved by his slaves!

screenshot

DES_COUPS_ENCORE_DES_COUPS_DES_COUPS_ENCORE_DES_COUPS.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 13, 2022 8:25 pm
Detention House 3: Whose bread you eat, his song you sing | 324.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mpg || Resolution: 352x288 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG Video

Quote:
Film "Detention House 3: Whose bread you eat, his song you sing" is a story from a beautifully ancient reformatory, where the principal allows lustful men, in exchange for a proper sponsorship for the "development of the institution," to spank, beat, punish, and otherwise enjoy the young defenseless inmates in the privacy of her institution's punishment room. The three unfortunate schoolgirls selected today are first led into the doctor's office, where they must strip naked and they are given a degrading enema, so that they do not accidentally soil the punishment room, and so Mr. Executor would have everything prepared according to his wishes. The enema alone is a painful process and introducing the extensions into the tight butts sticking out is not without tears of shame of the blushing girls. And what about when the nurse opens the valves and the tummies of the punished inmates start to visibly expand?Our self-appointed Mr. Executor finds the girls prepared in the reformatory's punishment room, naked, lying on their backs on special benches, bound with their legs spread above their heads, so that they are immodestly showing their beautiful butts, but also their private parts - the two holes usually hidden. Red with shame, legs spread with their heads between their knees, they anxiously watch his lustful looks and must accept his hands on their bodies. And then the spanking starts. Brutal, totally uncompromising in this position, using a heavy round wooden paddle with a hole in the middle, which give way to huge red spots and painfully swollen edges on the fair skin of the girls' butts and thighs. You have never heard screams and shrieks as terrible as these.And when the tearfully shaking girls have their butts beaten in a manner that there is not one small piece of healthy skin remaining, another terrible punishment awaits. The executor brings a hot ointment, which his spreads over their beaten butts, private parts, pussy, bottom hole and places between their butt cracks with his lustful hands while hearing their heart-breaking screams.And as a reward after paying the sponsorship to the principal, another beautiful girl is presented to him; however, this time it is a private lesson.

screenshot

Detention_House_3_Whose_bread_you_eat_his_song_you_sing.mpg
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 14, 2022 4:48 am
Elise Graves (0002 / 2008) | 131.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x480 (3:2) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
This is 26 year old Elise's second ever bondage shoot. She's only been involved in BDSM for six months!It's a mighty struggle for Elise to get the condom on Luther without the use of her arms and hands. She perseveres and ends up showing us her cock sucking skills. Afterward, we introduce Elise to her first ever application of electricity. What better place to start than her nipples? Her day rounds out with a little adventure on the Orifice Impaler --our custom tool for filling two holes at once. She is encouraged to fuck herself with a generous application of the paddle.

Elise Graves | 15.02.2008 | 131.1 MB

screenshot

Elise_Graves._0002_Elise_Graves.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 14, 2022 7:08 pm
Enter The Dungeon (Rick Savage / Noose Video) | 530.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
The ladies at the Royal Castle Dungeon in Philadelphia are feeling frisky. Goddess Athena gives slave Audrey an ass beating and nipple torture. Pretty Zoe punishes new slave, Bunny, when she finds her touching the headmistress' toys. All slaves are property of the goddess, so when Athena discovers Zoe punishing Bunny without permission, there's hell to pay. Zoe is dragged by her hair and spanked till her white tushy is bright red.

screenshot

Enter_The_Dungeon_Goddess_Athena_Bunny_South_Audrey_Rick_Savage_Zoe.wmv