screenshot
screenshot

Actress: April Olsen, Johnny Castle
Year: 10.02.2023

Duration: 00:45:29
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 3.08 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

April has become a seasoned vet here at Kink, and today she flexes her abilities a little more. She begins in an inverted ankle suspension with her arms box tied and out of the way. Johnny has her at just the right level to take advantage of her slutty mouth. He paddles and spanks her perfect ass before going balls deep down her throat with his cock. April loves her throat fucked, and wants to cum for Johnny to show her submission with squirting orgasms. In the next scene, April is suspended again, but this time on her side with one of her legs pulled up out of the way. Her holes are perfectly available for Johnny to do as he wants with her slutty mouth and pussy. Johnny continues to torment her throughout the scene, but making sure her holes are abused as much as her body. The floor is soaked from all of April's squirting, and we've got one more scene to go. In the final scene, April is restrained with leather belts around her arms and legs rendering her completely helpless. Johnny uses her holes one more time before covering her body with his cum, and reminding April that she will always be his little slut.

April_Olsen_Helplessly_Bound.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 25, 2024 6:09 pm
Arabella udder press | 988.1 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Arabella

Duration: 00:09:02
FileSize: 988.1 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it.

Arabella_udder_press.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 6:11 pm
Ariana Barbie & Graceyy Baby - The Escape Room | 939.9 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress
Ariana Barbie
Graceyy Baby
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:25:11
FileSize: 939.9 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) drugged and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?

Ariana_Barbie_Graceyy_Baby_The_Escape_Room.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 6:13 pm
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2 | 277.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ariel Blue
Year: 12.05.2017

Duration: 00:37:45
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 277.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Ariel_Blue._Poor_Sales_Part_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:03 pm
Ashley Graham - DoubleD 1 | 1.2 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ashley Graham
Year: 03.12.2022

Duration: 00:34:59
FileSize: 1.2 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is intoxicated by that aroma.

Ashley_Graham_DoubleD_1.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:05 pm
Ashley Lane - Spanked With A Riding Crop | 229.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ashley Lane
Year: 2015

Duration: 00:05:23
FileSize: 229.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ashley_Lane_Spanked_With_A_Riding_Crop.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:07 pm
Ashley Lane - Raw Pussy Punishment | 360.9 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:08:39
FileSize: 360.9 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ashley_Lane_Raw_Pussy_Punishment.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:09 pm
Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping | 396.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:08:59
FileSize: 396.8 MB

Ashley_Lane_Tit_Whipping.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:11 pm
Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2 | 1.17 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 09.12.2022

Duration: 00:33:57
Video type: 2160p
FileSize: 1.17 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is intoxicated by that aroma.

Ashley_Graham_DoubleD_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:13 pm
Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2 | 1.16 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 09.12.2022

Duration: 00:33:57
FileSize: 1.16 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Ashley_Graham_DoubleD_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 6:15 pm
Ashley Lane - Nude Bedtime Paddling For Ashley Lane | 495.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2018

Duration: 00:10:46
FileSize: 495.8 MB

The threat of pending Discipline is filled with dread tingling between her legs. Ashley Lane waits obediently in the center of her bed, naked and shivering. She bends over the edge of the bed, whimpering before her paddling has even started. She knows he will drive the lesson home with the big paddle. Crying through her swats, sobbing in agony as her bottom is blistered.

Ashley_Lane_Nude_Bedtime_Paddling_For_Ashley_Lane.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 27, 2024 6:05 pm
AzureSkyFilms - Christy Love De Sade Club 2-1 Ass fuck in restraints | 811.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Christy Love, Harry Grey
Year: 2019

Duration: 00:35:35
FileSize: 811.3 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

De Sade Club 2-1 "First BDSM" starring Christy Love To join the De Sade Club Christy must take the entrance exam. And, it's not exactly academic. Her wrists are bound, hooked to ropes and pulled overhead. Punishment begins with the sting of a flogger and then a strap. Bent over a bench Christy is fucked cunt and ass and flogged as well. With arms raised overhead once more the flogger and strap are used to sting her all over: back and ass then belly, pubic area, and inner thighs. As a vibrator sends pleasure throbbing through her, Christy cries out as the strap interrupts with sharp stings. Sweat glistens over her as she hangs from multiple orgasms and painful spankings both. Her day ends with ass and cunt fucking that leaves a lovely vaginal cream pie.

AzureSkyFilms_Christy_Love_De_Sade_Club_21_Ass_fuck_in_restraints.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm
AzureSkyFilms - Christy Love De Sade Club 2-3 Bedroom Toy | 564.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Christy Love, Harry Grey
Year: 2019

Duration: 00:24:43
FileSize: 564.1 MB

De Sade Club 2-3 "Bedroom Joy" starring Christy Love Part 3 of 3. The final test for Christy starts in a bedroom. She begins playing with a pink anal plug then picks up a large rabbit style vibrator. She inserts the head into her vagina, presses the rabbit ears against her clitoris and begins an erotic masturbation leading to a full-on, body twitching, leg jerking climax pulsing through her whole body. As Christy continues to pleasure herself Harry moves to fuck her face then slides down to lick her cunt and suck on her clitoris before standing up to fuck her. As his passion grows Harry fucks her harder until he explodes inside her cunt. Pulling back releases a vivid stream of semen to dribble down her cunt and over her anus.

AzureSkyFilms_Christy_Love_De_Sade_Club_23_Bedroom_Toy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 27, 2024 11:08 pm
Bambi Black - The Helplessness of the Ropes | 2.07 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Bambi Black
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:56:09
FileSize: 2.07 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

This week we feature another fresh, young face in Bambi Black...Bambi likes it rough and she also likes being very submissive to male authority...although her bondage experience is very light, the propects look good, and her ass looks amazing...She has a tight little body and such a pretty face, I almost feel bad for her as I turn up the TENS unit in her very first bind...She smiles and seems at total comfort as I bind her to the pole, but when the TENS unit goes up, Bambi feels the helplessness of the ropes...And that's how it goes for Bambi, as I give her a thorough introduction to BDSM...Enjoy, Ogre....

Bambi_Black_The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_1.mp4
Bambi_Black_The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_2.mp4
Bambi_Black_The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_3.mp4
Bambi_Black_The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 28, 2024 1:38 am
Bella Rossi and Iona Grace - Lesbian Pain Slut Sex Slave | 558.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Bella Rossi and Iona Grace

Duration: 00:50:59
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 558.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Iona Grace returns to Electrosluts as a horny electro butt plug clad slave who's been locked in a cage deprived from sadistic sexual attention. Bella Rossi takes advantage of her victim using a zapper, the violet wand body plate, an electrified dildo, a dildo gag, finger banging, pussy licking, and wired strap-on fucking!

Bella_Rossi_and_Iona_Grace_Lesbian_Pain_Slut_Sex_Slave.mp4