screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Tera Bond, Nelly Sullivan, Angel Snow
Year: 2013

Duration: 00:23:04
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1022 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Tera_Bond_Nelly_Sullivan_Angel_Snow_Your_Best_Holiday_Part_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 06, 2024 9:29 pm
Tess Dagger | 621.1 MB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Tess Dagger
Year: 09.06.2017

Duration: 01:30:14
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 621.1 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Tess_Dagger_2_videos_1.mp4
Tess_Dagger_2_videos_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 06, 2024 11:10 pm
The Bilge Report Part One | 562.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Year: 2012

Duration: 01:00:59
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 562.8 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

California Star Productions is here to bring you some serious spanking and enema action! Here's a little spanking and caning, combined with anal insertion of the enema tube. If you like spanking, caning and nice young girl's bottoms, then this move is just for you! If you are into spankings, canings and enema play - this movie should be right in your wheelhouse!

The_Bilge_Report_Part_One.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 1:44 am
The Complaint. Part 1 | 717.3 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2017

Duration: 00:21:31
FileSize: 717.3 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

The_Complaint._Part_1.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 4:09 am
The Confession part 1 | 4 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Year: 2018

Duration: 00:55:41
FileSize: 4 GB

We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.

The_Confession_part_1_1.mp4
The_Confession_part_1_2.mp4
The_Confession_part_1_3.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 6:39 am
The Delivery 3 | 1.45 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress
Brittany Elway
Stacey Shortiii
Kelle Martina
Natasha Zare
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 1.45 GB

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany ElwayGo back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs 'Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

The_Delivery_3.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 9:27 pm
The Test Subject Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza | 2.45 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza
Year: 2020

Duration: 01:08:00
Video type: 720p
FileSize: 2.45 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia's senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia's hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia's pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia's massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia's pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia's ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia's holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!

The_Test_Subject_Latex_Nurse_Aiden_Starr_Experiments_on_Gia_Derza.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 9:29 pm
The Tool Box Abductions | 590.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Rick Masters, Chandra Sweet, Lisa Kinkaid, Brian Dunhill
Year: 1996

Duration: 00:59:10
Video type: 240p
Video Format: MPEG-PS
FileSize: 590.3 MB
Extension: mpg || Resolution: 352x240 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG Video

The_Tool_Box_Abductions.mpg
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 07, 2024 9:43 pm
Thiccy Niccy - Good Hucow | 1.12 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Thiccy Niccy
Year: 2023

Duration: 00:10:29
FileSize: 1.12 GB

Thiccy_Niccy_Good_Hucow.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 12:15 am
Tommy King - Compromised Tommy Pistol Interrogates Tommy King's Holes | 1.71 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Tommy King, Tommy Pistol
Year: 03.02.2023

Duration: 00:47:38
FileSize: 1.71 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are "sleepers" waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy's sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King's first time on SAS!

Tommy_King_Compromised_Tommy_Pistol_Interrogates_Tommy_Kings_Holes.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 2:46 am
TopGrl - Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee | 695.1 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee
Year: 2010

Duration: 00:54:53
FileSize: 695.1 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot force herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.

TopGrl_Emily_Marilyn_Sister_Dee.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 5:17 am
Tori Avano - Tori Avano Gets Machine Fucked | 728.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Tori Avano
Year: 14.12.2022

Duration: 00:38:43
FileSize: 728.5 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Tori Avano stands naked, tied-up in rope bondage to a Saint Andrew's Cross. An Hitachi is strapped to her pussy and she writhes in pleasure as the vibrator warms her up. Her hands are freed and she makes herself cum multiple times. In the next scene she's in a doggy-style position with her wrists bound in rope. We get an unobstructed view of her gorgeous ass and her pussy getting machine fucked and she cums hard. In the final scene clothespins are placed across her tits as she straddles a Sybian and Tori cums multiple times from the vibrating saddle.

Tori_Avano_Tori_Avano_Gets_Machine_Fucked.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 7:47 am
Tori Avano - Tori Avano Gets Machine Fucked | 1.4 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Tori Avano
Year: 14.12.2022

Duration: 00:38:43
FileSize: 1.4 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Tori Avano stands naked, tied-up in rope bondage to a Saint Andrew's Cross. An Hitachi is strapped to her pussy and she writhes in pleasure as the vibrator warms her up. Her hands are freed and she makes herself cum multiple times. In the next scene she's in a doggy-style position with her wrists bound in rope. We get an unobstructed view of her gorgeous ass and her pussy getting machine fucked and she cums hard. In the final scene clothespins are placed across her tits as she straddles a Sybian and Tori cums multiple times from the vibrating saddle.

Tori_Avano_Tori_Avano_Gets_Machine_Fucked.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 9:29 pm
Vanna Bardot - Tormented Slut In Steel Bondage | 4.07 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Vanna Bardot, The Pope
Year: 05.12.2022

Duration: 00:57:37
FileSize: 4.07 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Vanna Bardot has figured out that she loves pain, especially to suffer by the hands of The Pope. She is a slut that knows exactly what she wants and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. There are days when the bondage is used to restrain sluts during the suffering torment, and other times the bondage is the suffering. Today Vanna is going to be restrained with the intent to make her suffer as much as possible though torment and domination. Her body is helpless, and the torment is plentiful. The Pope has curated a day full of sadistic domination, and non-stop orgasms. Vanna is gagged, and all of her really sensitive spots are covered with clothes pins. He uses his crop to flick the pins off to increase her suffering for your viewing pleasure. Her reward is multiple intense orgasms, so prepare yourself for loads of orgasms. She is pushed through several positions that expose different parts of her body so that every part gets the proper attention. Heavy impact pushes Vanna close to the edge, but being a pain slut means she enjoys this journey more than others, so even the suffering is welcomed. She is finished off with a zipper that runs from her tits to he thighs, and is fucked with the hitachi for the most powerful orgasm of the day.

Vanna_Bardot_Tormented_Slut_In_Steel_Bondage.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 08, 2024 10:54 pm
Veronica Avluv - Submissive Slut Gets Her Holes Used | 3.7 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2021

Duration: 01:04:29
FileSize: 3.7 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Gorgeous brunette with big tits, Veronica Avluv, is a submissive bombshell who loves nothing more than being dominated by an authoritative man who can show her who's the boss. Is there a better man to give Veronica the extreme pleasure she wanted other than the king of rough sex, James Deen, himself? J

Veronica_Avluv_Submissive_Slut_Gets_Her_Holes_Used.mp4