Author
brassfield
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2009 5:37 am
doesn anyone have more of this model. I think there were like vids also.
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Unfortunately, it's dated 2004 so I'm guessing she is out of the business.
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2009 3:05 pm
a couple more. Definitely couldn't find anything recent.
postking2009
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2009 1:15 am
sets would be nice Crying or Very sad
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2009 2:38 am
postking2009 wrote:
sets would be nice Crying or Very sad

I looked around, all I ended up finding were the crappy free sets. No need to post those because anyone could find that themselves in 10 seconds.

Feel free to look yourself and post some sets though and when you do, I will be the first to thank you.
zwergi
Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 26, 2009 5:03 am
andreww770 wrote:

I looked around, all I ended up finding were the crappy free sets. No need to post those because anyone could find that themselves in 10 seconds.

Feel free to look yourself and post some sets though and when you do, I will be the first to thank you.

does it mean that we never get full sets only your small preview pictures?
Wink
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2009 1:51 am
zwergi wrote:
andreww770 wrote:

does it mean that we never get full sets only your small preview pictures?
Wink

How do I answer that? It's not like I'm the only person who can post things on this forum. I'm just the only one that bothered in this case.
She doesn't have anything up in 5 years. I'm thinking this is all you're going to get unless you find something on usenet