Author
viktorsoprer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 27, 2022 5:29 am
Princess Katie: Painful Teeth (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Yeah, Princess Katie is a biter. And not just a casual biter mind you, when she chomps down she bites full leaving a trail of teeth marks in her wake. The pain naturally is horrific but when you adore Princess Katie like this slave does then you will do anything to please her. So he endures hell, suffering for as long as is required to please her while Katie continues to look for fresh flesh to bite into.

Time of Clip: 00:04:03
Quality: FullHD 1080p
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 200 MB

screenshot

dead_link_removed
viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 04, 2022 3:06 am
Miss Zara DuRose: Dungeon Sex Slave - Complete Movie (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Zara du Rose has her kinky sub sex toy ready for her use on the bondage table. She is eager to play with him, making sure he is there for her pleasure, rein**** it with the rebreathe tube and then racking his arms above his head. She soon has his desperate cock hard, as she spits in his mouth and rubs and sucks him teasingly, until she is ready to fuck him. Zara mounts his hardness, riding and fucking him, making sure she gets all the pleasure, until she has had as many orgasms as she desires. As a reward for his servitude, she edges his cock with toys and allows him to cum with an expert slow handjob and left in the dungeon for when she requires him again.
Time of Clip: 00:18:01
File Size: 1.10 GB

screenshot

Download From FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 04, 2022 1:47 pm
Goddess Leena: Cruel Unusual FemDom Sex Leena s Sex SlaveToy (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Goddess Leena is a sexually charged woman. She has her slave strapped down tightly to a bondage table with the sole intention of using him for her sexual pleasures. For additional entertainment, Leena has strapped an electronic shocker around the bitch's balls. She beats the slut's cock with a riding crop until it is rock hard. Then the Leena mounts the slut and begins riding his cock. When she gets close to orgasm she shocks the bitch's balls. Inflicting pain on the slut takes her over the edge and provides her with an even better orgasm. When Leena is finished fucking the slut's cock, she plants a dildo on his face and rides it, continue to punish his balls with the electronic zapper as she satisfies herself. She isn't finished with the slut until she has had multiple orgasms. The slut's day, however, has just begun. Leena is so multi orgasmic that she is still horny. She warns the slut that he has more in store for him and eyes the cbt chair.
Time of Clip: 00:08:15
File Size: 197 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 06, 2022 1:46 pm
Mistress Haley: Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Ordered bi Mistress Haley (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress Haley introduces Her two bisexual puppets and gets them very worked up. Her gorgeous naked ass is framed in Her black skirt as She teases both males with Her scent. Slave roofy is fed some cock. She shows him how to suck cock like a little bird and then he is allowed to smell Her wet pussy. She wiggles against slave marco's ass and pulls the kneeling submissive's face in tight. The big hooded submissive is positioned behind his bent partner to be.
Time of Clip: 00:54:50
Quality: HD 720p
Video: 1280x720
File Size: 1.77 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 08, 2022 8:00 am
Mistress LadyAnnabelle666: Release 2022 Electrostimulation orgasm (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

We restrain our slave and had electro-fun with him with Dominatrix Dinah. We put electrodes in his cock and his ass. And we make electro to the orgasm programme. During this electro torment we clamp his cock and we strech his balls.
Time of Clip: 00:10:04
File Size: 419 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 08, 2022 1:13 pm
Mistress JimmyUSMC and Elise Graves: Uncaged but Not Free (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Jimmy's cock has been locked up tight for the last month in a beautiful Steelwerks cage. This has proved challenging for the young, virile man. Elise believes that Jimmy deserves a bit of a break. She sticks an electro plug up his ass, straps him securely into the Serious Bondage restraint chair and begins the unlocking ceremony. Jimmy's cock is dying to come out of that cage! It is extra sensitive since now due to not having been touched in so long! Elise is less than subtle with her intentions, and proceeds to stick that freshly-unlocked cock straight into a horny Venus 2000 machine. Elise's intentions were to tease and Jimmy endlessly, however Jimmy can't control himself and blows a major load! This means that Elise has lost a bit of interest in the teasing and chooses, instead, just to torment. She ties the Venus into place, ensuring that Jimmy will be sucked off until she decides to return to stop it. Listen to Jimmy suffer in over stimulation!
Time of Clip: 00:31:53
File Size: 2.26 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 25, 2022 12:11 pm
India Summer, Brooke Lee Adams

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:48:20 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Free Download FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 26, 2022 1:21 am
Isis Love, Annie Cruz, ArielX

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:48:27 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 1.06 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:52 pm
Felony

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:18:05 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 405 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 04, 2022 7:24 pm
Marie McCray

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 01:17:45 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 2.72 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 07, 2022 5:00 am
An Lis Ass - Scent Slave - Part I

screenshot

screenshot

I've just finished working out, and my ass is so sweaty. Fortunately for me, I have a slave tied up in my living room, desperate for any kind of affection. I know he particularly loves my ass, and it's so easy for me to tease him with it. After all, he's right at booty height.With my slave blindfolded and tied up, he has no choice but to sniff my sweaty ass to experience its full glory. I rub my ass on his nose, putting him face to face with my moist leggings, warm and sweaty from my workout. I tell him to inhale deeply so that he can really savor my exquisite scent.I can tell my slave is quite worked up from my ass smothering his face. Why not tease him a bit more? After all, he's blindfolded and can't see. I pull my leggings down, teasing him with my bare ass. As he grows more and more in need of me, I tell him to stick his tongue out and lick.Features: A sweaty ass fetishist's dream in my favorite green Lululemon leggings. This is the sort of divine ass worship you've been craving - up close and personal, yet tantalizingly out of reach.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:11:11 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 186 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 09, 2022 1:28 am
Chinese Bondage 3 Way Lezdom

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot