Author
viktorsoprer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2022 6:51 am
Goddes Kim: YGK s Human Cushion (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

You have arrived for an interview to apply for the latest servant position. you wait for Goddess Kim in the living room, awkwardly noticing the naked slave positioned on the couch – he is so still like an object, you wonder what he is doing there. Goddess Kim enters, immediately capturing your full attention with Her dominant presence. Without any small talk, She goes straight into the reason you are here. you are an applicant to become Her human cushion just like the slave on the couch – a slave to Goddess Kim’s ass. She demonstrates your new purpose using Her slaves face as Her cushion with all the ways She can sit, smother and squash it to Her sadistic desire and comfort. you already receive your first order – to prove how aroused this position makes you as She shows and explains what your new life could be like. stroke your stiff cock… but you’ll be begging to give up everything you own for this, every last possession for the position beneath Goddess Kim’s ass.

Time of Clip: 00:10:38
Quality: FullHD 1080p
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 725 MB

screenshot

dead_link_removed
viktorsoprer
Added: Nov 06, 2022 3:02 am
Katie Morgan, Oliver Davis: 765 (2022)

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:05:03
Quality: UltraHD 4K 2160p
Video: 3840x2160
File Size: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download From FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 09, 2022 9:46 am
Lucid Lavender - Serial Dry Hump Executrixes - With Emerald Erotica

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:13:16 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 573 MB

screenshot

Free Download FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 09, 2022 8:20 pm
Stella Sol - Urethral Sounding Session

screenshot

screenshot

This clip is sure to make your dick so hard you might beat it right the fuck off your body, so watch and proceed with caution, stupid. Freaks like you need direction from smart, strong, dominant Women or else you'd accomplish nothing. At least when you work for Me you're serving a purpose. Have you ever dreamed of serving Me in person? Either way, in this video you will feel like you are. You should be very grateful that I was willing to use one of My slaves to record something for you to get off to. Urethral sounding is a lot of fun for some sluts, but it's not for everyone bitch boy. At least not right away. I kept this urethral session on the tame side for beginners, but rest assured in time I will be making more intense clips to show the vast amounts of possibilities I can do with sounding rods. Buy this clip now and deepen your addiction while you watch and learn from Me. Imagine you are underneath My perfection and that I have full control over your body and mind. The sub space you will feel will be a high you can no longer resist. You will be mine for the taking after you see how cruel and yet careful I am towards My obedient slaves.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:08:40 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 636 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 10, 2022 8:30 am
Evolved Fights 2022 Bella Rossi vs Dan Ferrari

screenshot

screenshot

Dan Ferarri has an impressive record. He hasn't really been tested yet though. Today we throw him to the wolves and hand him, Bella Rossi. Bella has years of wrestling experience and is a pro at ripping orgasms out of her opponents. While Dan is extremely strong and knows how to lay down the sexual stuff, Bella has a bit more experience. This is a classic, Strength vs. Skill match up and wouldn't you know it, it goes to a tiebreaker with all the wrestling is thrown out the window and these two sexual athletes have to rely solely on their sex skills to get the W. One wrestler can not hold it in and they cum Fast and hard in the Tiebreaker round. The Prize round is more teasing and torment for the loser. The intense chemistry is too much for Mr. Dan Ferrari in the prize round and he ejaculates prematurely but who wouldn't Cum early on when they are next to the stunning, Bella Rossi.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:43:42 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.53 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 11, 2022 1:17 am
Allie Heart and Mistress Velma - Our Favorite Leather Dolly

screenshot

screenshot

Boys loves three things. Ass. Feet. And the touch of a bratty girl. So what if you doubled that? How hard would his mind BREAK? Allie and Lucid use their slave like a seesaw until his soul leaves his body.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:17:51 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 782 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Dec 11, 2022 4:18 am
BBW pony riding with facesitting and smothering. Starring Mistress Delicious

screenshot

screenshot

BBW pony riding with facesitting and smothering, various angles and close ups of BBW Delcious body during facesitting, necksitting and smothering!

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:17:52 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.04 GB

screenshot