video_2023-06-12_16-24-21.mp4
DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

video_2023-06-12_16-24-21.mp4
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2024 4:51 pm
Sophia Leone - New House, No Shoes

screenshot

New home, new adventures. Milan welcomes his new housemate, Sophia Leone, to the house. The beauty wearing a coral hijab, pink crop top, and white pants greets the dashing man with a smile. Milan then briefs the beauty about a few house rules, which include not allowing shoes inside. The hottie apologizes and takes off her white sandals. The lovely man is instantly captivated by the lady's sexy feet upon seeing them. Her white nail polish makes her toes even more alluring. Sophia notices how the man looks hungrily at her feet. Milan then receives a message and starts texting sitting next to the naughty babe. Sophia slowly touches Milan with her feet while he is busy with his phone. The lucky man doesn't tell her off. Instead, he asks for the lady's permission to touch her sexy feet. The way he starts massaging and smelling them delights the naughty woman. Unable to resist his lust, Milan passionately shrimps her toes and licks her soles. The horny couple then engages in sensual foreplay in footjob, footjob-handjob combo, blowjob, pussy licking, and rimming. Milan admires and worships Sophia's feet and body and pleases her thoroughly. Milan proceeds to fuck Sophia's shaved pussy in spooning and cowgirl. Seeing her big tits and round ass bounce and shake with his every thrust arouses the lucky guy even more. After that, the man facefucks the busty babe before fucking him again in doggystyle. He pulls out again for another facefucking and rimming. The beauty can't help but moan as the guy resumes pounding her juicy hole in missionary. Milan then takes his cock out and lets Sophia give him a footjob until he cums all over her feet. The housemates smile in satisfaction after seeing the man's dick and the hottie's feet covered in jizz.

Release Year: 2024.03.02
Genre: Doggystyle, Footjob, Interracial, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF, Foot Fetish, Big Cock
Cast: Sophia Leone

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:47:38
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

XqrLdjYbPqBBUI4l62k0.mp4

XqrLdjYbPqBBUI4l62k0.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 05, 2024 7:37 pm
Cherry Worships Joel's Feet And Dick

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Cherry worships Joel's feet and dick while he is playing until he releases his amazing cum.

Video Includes: Blowjob, Foot Worship, Domination, Humiliation

Format: mp4
Size: 796.9 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:42:11

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Cherry Worships Joel's Feet And Dick.mp4

Cherry Worships Joel's Feet And Dick.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 05, 2024 11:22 pm
Footfetish Lunarfox - Lunar Nymph - 178 Get Off To My Feet Instead Of Your Girlfriends

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Hi loser, what are you doing here? You want to worship my feet dont you, but wont your girlfriend be upset with you. I guess you dont care though. Tell me exactly what you want lose! You want to jack off to my feet so i'll let you but no touching! I let you know when you can start stroking your cock, first you can smell my stinky socks i know your turned on by that so go ahead you can touch my socks with your nose and get a good whiff. as at take my sock off you can start stroking your cock slowly. I tease you about how my feet are perfect and your girlfriends are ugly. You love everything about my feet, the way they smell, how long my toes are, and that they are nicely painted unlike your girlfriends. Start stroking faster! I'll give you a countdown if you make it to the end ill let you take my socks home with you.

Size: 1.03 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:18

Footfetish_LunarFox - Lunar Nymph - 178. Get Off To My Feet Instead Of Your Girlfriends.mp4

Footfetish_LunarFox - Lunar Nymph - 178. Get Off To My Feet Instead Of Your Girlfriends.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 06, 2024 1:12 am
Mistress Euryale - A Foot Slave Calling

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Do you think you have what it takes to please me? You have always felt the calling, the need to serve and surrender, but you are still inexperienced. Deeply you know your purpose, you know why you were brought into this world: to be a slave, the slave of the woman of your dreams.
You always craved to be at a powerful woman�s feet, and never dared to express your feelings to anyone. Today is the day you will finally become who you are supposed to be: listen to my orders, worship my feet, don�t be shy, and let go. I want you to learn how to touch and how to please, because that�s what it is about: my pleasure, and you, earning the privilege to be part of it.

Size: 473.53 MB
Duration: 00:08:00

Mistress Euryale - A Foot Slave Calling.mp4

Mistress Euryale - A Foot Slave Calling.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 06, 2024 3:44 am
Princess Celeste - Blackmailing My Teacher (hd)

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: "Hi professor, do you have a minute? I know you don't want to give me extra credit, but I know I can convince you otherwise. We wouldn't want your little foot fetish secret to get out. Imagine what people would say if they knew you creeped on your students' feet! -- This video begins with me in flip flops, revealing and discussing the details of my blackmail plan. I end up taking off my flip flops and telling you how to worship my feet. I tell you to feel and massage them, smell them, taste them, and suck my toes. We can both benefit from this arrangement, don't you agree?"

Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:11:40

Princess Celeste - Blackmailing My Teacher (HD).mp4

Princess Celeste - Blackmailing My Teacher (HD).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 06, 2024 9:30 am
Kenna James, Maddy May - Feet Goddesses Pay It Forward

screenshot

Maddy May and Kenna James are roommates and best friends. They both rent a room at Jake's house. Kenna is up to date with payments but Maddy is already two months behind and her financial future doesn't look too bright at the moment. When Jake comes to the house to collect the rent Maddy needs to apologize again but before she could start with her excuse Jake cuts her off and tells her that he needs the money otherwise she needs to move out. He gave it to her till 3pm the next day. The two girls know Maddy needs to come up with a creative idea otherwise she'll be out of the house in no time. So when Jake shows up the next day finds the two girls making out by the pool. He was ready to kick her out but when he sees these two super hot babes fondling and kissing each other he stops in his tracks and seemingly reconsiders the situation. The girls notice his presence and put on a little show for him. He clearly enjoys when these hotties kiss and sucking each other's lips and when Kenna lifts her legs to put her sexy feet into Maddy's mouth to lick and suck on, it clearly hits Jake's soft spot. When he gets close enough to the pool Maddy invites him in to join the party. He sits on the tanning bed and the two hot Slts start to play with him. Maddy puts her hot feet over his face while Kenna is massaging his crotch with her long toes and soft soles. Maddy makes him suck on Kenna's toes and leans in to make out with him at the same time. Then she takes out his throbbing cock and sucks it to make it wet for Kenna's Sltty footjob. Then Maddy lays down as well and sucks it some more before she puts her feet on it to give him a double footjob and handjob combo. They tease him with their feet until he can't resist and slides his big cock into Maddy's pussy. Kenna puts one foot into Maddy's mouth and another one into Jake's. Then he fucks Kenna from behind while worshiping Maddy's feet and toes, licking her soft soles and sexy arches. The two girls are riding his fat cock with soles up back and forth licking each other's wrinkled soles and sexy toes. After many orgasms these hot vixens want him to come all over their feet. Maddy wants to taste it too so she lays down while Kenna is tapping her pretty face with her feet and Jake comes all over them. His warm cum is dripping from Kenna's long toes onto Maddy's pretty face and into her mouth. Then the two make out with his cum on feet , eating it off and cumswapping back and forth into their mouths. Jake is lying there satisfied and when Maddy asks for another break with the rent he is gladly giving it to her.

Genre: Footjob, Foot Fetish
Cast: Kenna James, Maddy May

screenshot

FileSize: 3.15 GB
Duration: 00:43:36

DOWNLOAD:

NeibvFr0YZrFIC778WS6.mp4
NeibvFr0YZrFIC778WS6.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:37 pm
Footfetish_Oct0kuro - Foot-tastic Distraction

screenshot

Dressed in nothing but lacy blue lingerie, Octokuro struts down the stairs and sends a secretive smile towards Dean Van Damme, who's busy reading over a document. Settling on the pink couch, the busty redhead starts to tease herself by caressing her curves and massaging her bare feet. Wanting to catch her busy partner's interest, Octokuro self-sucks on her toes and then wiggles them while moaning loud enough to be heard in the next room. Completely distracted, the tattooed man approaches her and takes over, pressing the wrinkled pads of her feet against his face and savoring the natural scent. Things quickly escalate as they begin acting on their desires. Dean sucks and licks Octokuro's long toes, shrimping them with passion, and even tries to fit all of the digits on one foot into his mouth. The curvy babe starts pressing her soles against the man's hardening member before joining in on worshiping her feet by self-sucking on them. Stripping off her clothes, she watches as he licks the sides of her feet before diving in between her legs to give her shaved pussy a licking. Octokuro delivers a footjob while her clit gets rubbed, sliding her toes up and down the shaft to make Dean as hard as he can be. The tattooed diva does not hesitate to slide down his hard cock, riding him in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl to satisfy the intense need to be fucked. Her pierced nipples bounce with every thrust in spoons, her toes stretching and curling in pleasure as her pussy and clit get Dean's full attention. They continue to fuck in doggystyle after Octokuro gives her partner another footjob, filling the room with the sounds of their bodies enjoying each other. Close to cumming, the tattooed gent pulls out and spills his cum all over the soft soles of her feet.

Release Year: 2024.02.14
Genre: Bubble Butt, Busty, Footjob, Lingerie, Feet Licking, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Feet, All Sex, Doggystyle, Big Ass, Redhead, Fingering
Cast: Octokuro

screenshot

FileSize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:34:19

DOWNLOAD:

BEaAvKnosjkcXuKxoxs4.mp4

BEaAvKnosjkcXuKxoxs4.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 08, 2024 10:13 pm
Stella Liberty - Bad Mood Teacher Dangles Furiously

screenshot
screenshot

Description: You're back in detention and the supervising teacher is Miss Stella. You can never seem to focus when she is around, her black flats and mini skirt always distract you to the point of being a complete ingrate. Your lackluster attention has upset her again, she dangles fast and hard while you can barely keep it together. With each swing of her leg and shoe, you become more and more addicted and helpless and the more mad she gets the harder your cock swells.

Size: 620.26 MB
Duration: 00:08:22

Stella Liberty - Bad Mood Teacher Dangles Furiously.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Stella Liberty - Bad Mood Teacher Dangles Furiously.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 12:53 am
Stella Liberty - Internet Cafe Flats Joi

screenshot
screenshot

Description: You're at an internet cafe and you can't take your eyes off the woman sitting at the next table. Her long legs are out for a show and she is wearing the cutest red flats you've ever seen. She sips her coffee and works on her laptop but all you are looking at are her dangling red flats. You are almost certain you can smell them from your seat because each time she flexes her toe and her shoe dangles you smell chips in the air. She catches you looking at her several times and initiates some awkward conversation to ease the tension. Still, you can't stop looking over, and she knows you are watching her. You finally confess you're just looking at her shoes and what she is doing is distracting you from your work. She doesn't stop. Eventually you give in and excuse yourself to visit the rest room to relieve yourself. Her shoe play is absolutely painful for your balls and you have to jerk off in order to be able to get back to your writing project.

Size: 638.02 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

Stella Liberty - Internet Cafe Flats JOI.mp4

Stella Liberty - Internet Cafe Flats JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 3:37 am
Stella Liberty - Milf Flats Joi

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Your favorite MILF next door has come over to see her best friend for a bit. You do your best to be a polite young man and keep her company while she waits. But you can't help but stare at her deep red leather flats. She tells you she just got them and are considering returning them but you are already hard staring at them and convince her to keep them. She has known you all your life and knows that you are a little foot perv. She calls you out on it and teases you with her dangling and shoe play. Her high arches and delicious soles are making your horny young bod throb with hunger. You're even obsessed with her chipped pedicure. You know you only have a few minutes before you aren't alone anymore so she allows you to massage and worship her hot mature feet. Can you blow your creamy seed before that happens?

Size: 519.39 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

Stella Liberty - MILF Flats JOI.mp4

Stella Liberty - MILF Flats JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 6:22 am
Stella Liberty - Old Leopard Flats For Sale Joi

screenshot
screenshot

Description: You love my worn out flats so much you keep asking me if they are for sale! Look at these Sam Edelman Leopard Flats as I tease you with their scent and yummy worn-out goodness. I've had these flats for about 5 years and I adore them but they are wearing out so its best they find a new home. Could you be the next recipient of these delightful leather lined ballet flats? Stroke to them as you sniff them and hold the sweet soles against your face. You won't be disappointed, these flats have well visible imprints of my soles and have been worn endlessly in my daily life as well as dozens of clips. I hope you can cum to them one last time before they are gone forever!

Size: 557.48 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

Stella Liberty - Old Leopard Flats for Sale JOI.mp4

Stella Liberty - Old Leopard Flats for Sale JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 9:09 am
Stella Liberty - Own My Flats

screenshot
screenshot

Description: You are a slave to my pretty blue flats, you know, the ones that everyone is trying to get their hands on? I've been wearing them for over 5 years now and they have such a perfect imprint of my highly arched soles on the insole. I dangle and tease you and encourage you to stroke to them. You do such a good job in fact that I let you keep them for yourself so that you can spend some quality one-on-one time with them.

Size: 788.53 MB
Duration: 00:11:44

Stella Liberty - Own My Flats.mp4

Stella Liberty - Own My Flats.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 11:45 am
Stella Liberty - Rock Hard For Converse Feet Joi

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Oh look! A sneaker freak! I've got on my old worn in black converse and I bet you are eager to worship them for me. Pull out that cock and stroke to my stinky sneakers and perfect sweaty soles. They make you weak, they make you submit, they make you mine. Hold on to your cock because this sweaty sneaker joi is just what you need today. And I am going to have so much fun telling you how to cum for my converse feet.

Size: 718.28 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

Stella Liberty - Rock Hard for Converse Feet JOI.mp4

Stella Liberty - Rock Hard for Converse Feet JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 09, 2024 2:28 pm
Stella Liberty - Smelly Black Flats

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Want to sniff my smelly black flats? The leather is incredible and so erotic to the senses. I bet you wish you could tell women you see on the street how much their dangling shoe play is so seductive. But you can't so you should just tell me instead! If I drop my shoe would you pick it up for me? Good boy...

Size: 465.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:58

Stella Liberty - Smelly Black Flats.mp4

Stella Liberty - Smelly Black Flats.mp4