Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2023 12:32 pm
Pizza girl (Naomi Swann, Maia Evon)

screenshotscreenshot

Naomi Swann, Maia Evon
Maia ordered pizza and pizza girl Naomi comes inside to deliver. Maia only tips her a dollar, that's all she has on her, and Naomi right away complains that she has been getting tips all day. She notices Maia's bare feet and imagines a much better tip, Maia definitely doesn't mind!

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 904.7 MB
Duration: 00:15:54
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/8ijnuecavaf5
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 03, 2023 3:09 pm
Princess Leia - Daughter's New Haircut & Pantyhose

screenshotscreenshot

Princess Leia
Oh Daddy, I love my new haircut! They took like, 4 whole inches off or more! That's so much. I really feel so much better now. My hair's so light and soft. Feel it, don't you think so? Thank you so much, Daddy, I feel like a whole new girl! W-wait, what? I really feel.. different... Oh...
Daddy! What, my panties are gone! And my boobs.. they really want out of this shirt. Oh Daddy, I'm so horny now. What's gotten into me? What's going on? I just, I need to touch myself, Daddy. Oh please don't make me stop. I can't help myself! This feels soo good. I love rubbing my pussy through these pantyhose! Mm, Daddy, do you want to watch me? I have to thank you for this new me somehow! I want to cum with you. Touch yourself for me and I guarantee you'll make me cum through my nylons! Oh I'm getting so wet...Can you hear that?

screenshot

FileSize: 616.9 MB
Duration: 00:15:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/la0ixfagh1wp
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:51 am
Roxy Cox & Lenina Crowne - Nurse Gets Single Mom Pregnant By Donor

screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Cox, Lenina Crowne
Nurse Roxy welcomes patient Ms Lenina Crowne to the clinic and begins going through the procedure. Nurse tells her a little about the history of sperm donor and boasts about his many successful impregnations holding an impeccable record and is the clinics top donor. Nurse says he is actually just coming in to give a fresh donation now. Patient Lenina asks if she can meet him, nurse says that's not possible because of privacy laws and not something they normally do, but the patient really begs and the nurse eventually says she will ask him if he'd be willing. Nurse Roxy comes back in with donor following her. Slutty patient Lenina immediately starts flirting with him. Says how much she wants to get pregnant, how this will change her life and it's all she's ever wanted. Lenina has read his record but didn't expect him to be so good looking in person. Nurse Roxy shows Lenina his records but she's not interested in readign through files and flings them away. She begins to question why she is paying for insemination when she can get it direct now he's here right in front of her. She begins to teases him, puts his hands on her tits & squeezing them a little while the nurse tries to stop her getting around the system and tells her to follow the rules of the clinic like everyone else. Patient tells nurse not to worry, she'll still get her money, might even be a bonus in it for her if she keeps quiet and they can get the insemination done right now. The nurse comes round to the idea as goes along with the new plan annd she says she is happy to assist and prepare him for the procedure. Lenina the patient sits back and play with herself, talking dirty and how much she wants to get pregnant. Nurse Roxy starts giving the sperm donor a handjob and blowjob with latex gloves and wants to get him rock hard and ready to fuck her patient and make sure she gets pregnant. Now he's all ready to go, the nurse has Lenina lay back and spread her legs wide with tits out and her top pulled up so her belly is visible. Donor starts fucking her tight pussy, stretching her with his huge cock and she begs him to breed her and to impregnate her. He keeps pounding her while the nurse encourages him to cum inside her and fill her up right now. Lenina is squeezing her tits and he shoots his load balls deep inside her and she tells him to keep it in and not let any go to waste she needs all the seed and every drop of his sperm to get her pregnant.

screenshot

FileSize: 913.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:35
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/58o7awq2bm9s
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:55 am
Roxy Cox & Lola Rose - Breathplay Daddy Fucks Shy Girls Throat

screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Cox, Lola Rose
This time Roxy has brought her shy friend Lola to see her Daddy. Roxy explains how there is a guy that Lola really likes but she does not know what to do to impress him to get his attention. Lola really wants him to like her, so Roxy thinks Daddy will be able to help and she even wore what Daddy asked her to wear. Lola shyly steps forward and twirls but Daddy wants to see more. Daddy gets both girls to life up their skirts and then bent over so he can squeeze & spank their asses. Lola is about to get her first kiss and Daddy tells her to close her eyes. Roxy slides Daddy's big cock into her mouth and tells her to open and Lola struggles to fit it in her mouth. Daddys tells her to go deeper the better to please a guy. Roxy pushes Lola's head down further & Daddy tells Roxy to show her how to gag on that cock. Roxy takes it as deep as she can and gags on it, holding her breath. The girls keep taking turns going as far down as they can take Daddy's huge cock and holding it deep for as long as they can. Daddy's always says the most important thing in a relationship is to make the guy cum. Both girls jerk and suck Daddy's big dick till he cums in Lola's mouth and she swallows it and licks his cock clean.

screenshot

FileSize: 1013.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:53

https://filejoker.net/9nftc7xhljd9
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 5:00 am
Rossella Visconti (26 years girl gyno exam)

screenshotscreenshot

Rossella Visconti
Rossella, 26 years. Checkup with the presence of her husband. Anal & vaginal exam, enema, douche, two speculums and vibrator orgasm steth

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:45:06
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

https://filejoker.net/qw5rwim6lrg1
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 6:14 am
Roxy Cox & Lola Rose - PAWG Babysitter Impregnated Breeding

screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Cox, Lola Rose
Lola the babysitter has found your wife's lipstick and decides it would look hotter on her. You spot her applying it in the bathroom mirror, waiting for you to walk by. She teases you, telling you she knows about your huge dick and can take care of it better than your wife. Everyone is in bed so no-one needs to find out. She grabs your crotch and grinds her perfect round ass against you, convincing you to cheat on your wife - wouldn't you rather have a perfect young slut like her? Your wife Roxy walks in and sees this little homewrecker's attempt to break up your marriage, but instead of being angry, she just laughs. Lola thinks she can make her hubby cheat but she has not Idea what she's dealing with, the two of you breed little whores like her just for fun. Roxy challenges Lola to go ahead and suck your dick like she said she would, but when she sees the size of it her jaw drops. There's no way that will fit her tiny mouth... but it's too late. She gags and splutters on the dick while being pushed down, struggling to breathe. One her face fucking humiliation is complete, Roxy tells her it's not over yet. She bends the cocky little brat over, spreading her huge ass and exposing her tight little cunt. Roxy fingers her for a bit telling her she's going to need to be wet as she's going to get the big dick she was begging for earlier... but instead of secretly fucking her husband, she's going to get impregnated by his big bull dick while she watches on. Roxy tells her to beg for his load, such a big creampie that after he pulls out the cum is just dripping out of Lola's stretched out cunt.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:17:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/whf0tmznn06o
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 8:44 am
Roxy Cox & Penny Blake - GFs Mom Gives Cheating BF Anal Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Cox, Penny Blake

screenshot

FileSize: 807.2 MB
Duration: 00:20:15

https://filejoker.net/68rqeizoe00q
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 11:12 am
Roxy Cox & Rhiannon Ryder - BDSM Homewrecker Maid Is Ahegao Fucktoy

screenshotscreenshot

Roxy Cox, Rhiannon Ryder
You are sitting at home watching the sexy new maid Rhiannon Ryder cleaning in the slutty outfit you insisted she wear when you hired her. You make sure she bends over as much as possible so you get a good long look at her toned ass cheeks peeking out from beneath her tiny dress. She notices you rubbing your bulging cock through your trousers, this isn't what you hired her for but she knows you're the boss. Your wife it out and the maid know s what you want from her. She rubs your crotch with her hands and her sexy feet in stockings. She understands what it means to be a pleaser and drops to her knees to pull your big cock out and satisfy you. She pushes your dick right down her tiny throat until she is gagging and spitting up drool all over you, looking you in the eyes to check if she is doing it right. Just then your bitchy wife Roxy comes in and catches the two of you in the act. You're the one who made her suck you off but your wife blames the hired help and their little maid is going to get a rough punishment. Roxy pulls your belt off and wraps it around the maid's neck. She pushes her mouth down hard onto your cock as she struggles to breathe. The helpless maid is covered in her own spit and sweat with drool dripping from her chin as she begs for forgiveness. Things are only going to get worse for her though as Roxy pushes her onto her back and rips her stockings open at the crotch. Petite legs in the air, the sub slut maid is going to get her tiny tight pussy stretched open by your monster cock while wifey dominates her even harder. Rhiannon's eyes role back and her tongue hangs out as she gets the extreme fucking of a lifetime. Her humiliation ends with a messy, degrading cumshot covering her face and filling her slutty mouth as Roxy stretches her cheeks wide open to show her who's boss!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:18:06

https://filejoker.net/k4km6zgs0dkp
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 04, 2023 1:43 pm
Rubberized Volume V / (RubberDoll)

screenshotscreenshot

Rubberdoll, Taylor Fox, Mina Meow, Synistr
Take another journey into RubberDoll's dark world of kinky latex. Packed with pervy scenes of intense girl-on-girl fetish action, this movie promises to satisfy all your naughtiest desires.The opening scene finds RubberDoll taking the role of a strict military interrogator who has captured Synistr, a sexy tattooed blonde. RubberDoll begins by tying Synistr to a chair and riding a black rubber cock that is strapped across her legs. Then, she confines Synistr to a restrictive stockade and uses a metal dildo to deeply probe her shaved slit.The next scene finds RubberDoll getting nasty with the gorgeous Taylor Fox. The two take turns getting each other off, first with a dildo and then with a massive black strap-on. The girl-on-girl action lets up in the next scene as RubberDoll treats you to a steamy solo session where she brings herself to climax with a big black toy.Then, the movie reaches its finale with a very kinky domination scene that finds RubberDoll binding and topping cute little Mina Meow with a collection of kinky instruments. Fans of naughty fetish action won't want to miss this one.

screenshot

FileSize: 920.6 MB
Duration: 01:01:09
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

https://filejoker.net/r8qulo1i7kqz
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 05, 2023 5:11 am
Russian Gynecology - Volume 016

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:40:31
Video: 720x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/rmnf7apwjm6x
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 05, 2023 5:24 am
Snakes And Ladders 2

screenshotscreenshot

Pixie
Pixie is a very naughty girl. She was told to hold the colon snake in her mouth while I got her ass ready, but she dropped it.Time for some additional punishments.

screenshot

FileSize: 730 MB
Duration: 00:15:11

https://filejoker.net/19um7a3boyfg
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 05, 2023 7:20 am
Spy Games Black Widow Elimination 4 / (Othello, Psycho Thrillers Films / Rutherford Communications) Zoey Holloway, Casey Cumz

screenshotscreenshot

Zoey Holloway, Casey Cumz, TJ Cumming
The fourth installment in the series exposes the chief behind the Sardonis handlers killing off the Black Widow assassins. They hold him at gunpoint and it all appears to be over after he is but the ex-widow assassin decides to keep him alive in case there are passwords or questions he needs to answer. That decision proves to be a fatal one and both women are surprised, one shot, the other brutally strangled to death. Both their bodies are fucked in multiple positions and in a brutal but strangely passionate way before he plows through their throats with his cock then climaxes all over their face and breasts. Is it over? No one truly knows.

screenshot

FileSize: 691.2 MB
Duration: 00:40:40
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/h1l3kq19sw7m
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 06, 2023 5:07 am
The Monster Mile 3 (Gentlemen's Video)

screenshotscreenshot

Alyssa Allure Selena Del Ray Rebecca Gee Mikki Taylor Doomy Moore Mr. 18"
Mr. 18 inch & his female victims. One of his biggest fans! Twigget the midget. Mr. 18 Inch and the girls who fuck and suck him!

screenshot

Format: AVI
FileSize: 895 MB
Duration: 01:57:33
Video: 720x544 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

https://filejoker.net/m70k2j728ijz
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 06, 2023 5:13 am
The House Call / (Kelly Payne, Kelly Payne Studios)

screenshotscreenshot

Kelly Payne

screenshot

FileSize: 768 MB
Duration: 00:56:21
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1

https://filejoker.net/vpheobir9apo
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 06, 2023 5:16 am
Tsarina Baltic - The Only Way Is CEI

screenshotscreenshot

Tsarina Baltic
You're here for a very obvious treat, the kind that only good boys deserve to enjoy. You're going to listen to Goddess and pump that cock dry of all that cum as you listen to her words of harsh encouragement, perfectly suited for a dumb cumslut like yourself. While Goddess makes it impossible for you to hold that cum in with her perfect huge tits and ass in your face, you're gonna do your best and follow every instruction she gives you! Especially at the very end when you finally get to lick up all of that loser cum of yours. Enjoy, dumby!

screenshot

FileSize: 658.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

https://filejoker.net/edrm79um3iit