Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2024 7:07 pm
Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2 Learning The Hard Way

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Casey is more than aware of the poor decision that she has made, and now is in full-blown survival-mode. The madman has settled in to her world and taken it over as his own. Casey is frantic, confused, and unsure of everything, but that doesn�t stop her from trying to gain control of the situation. Things turn from bad to worse as she tests him, but he is used to this type of behavior and knows exactly what to do with her. When the easy way doesn�t work, the only alternative is to do things the hard way.
Casey isn�t going to just lay there and take it without a fight, but at some point even the strongest become weak. He continues to terrorize her in her own home and there is absolutely nothing she can do to stop him from getting what he wants.
He makes her have a **** orgasm using a vibrator.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.74 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:38:51

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2 Learning The Hard Way.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2 Learning The Hard Way.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 14, 2024 9:50 pm
Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E3 A Turn For The Worse

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Casey has tried to stay strong, but things are not improving no matter how much she tries. He is a very disturbed man, a madman if you will, and he is deep in his own psyche. His delusions are something only he understands, and they make it more difficult for Casey as the days go on. He seems confused at times, but the one thing that holds true is that she belongs to him now.
Casey is a captive in her own home, and it seems that she is the only one that realizes this. He slides in and out of reality and his psyche breaks as easy as changing clothes. Casey won�t give up. She can�t give up. He can�t win.
He makes her have a **** orgasm using a vibrator.

Size: 3.9 GB
Duration: 00:55:25

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E3 A Turn For The Worse.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E3 A Turn For The Worse.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 12:40 am
Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E4 I Had My Chance

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Casey Calvert has been patiently awaiting any chance she may have to escape the depravity of this madman, but to no avail. How long can this go on? Will he ever stop, or is this her life? After one of the many punishments that are now her new normal, he finally slips. He forgot one small thing, and this is the window Casey has been waiting on. It�s now or never, and Casey can�t wait any longer. To be completely honest, you�re just going to have to watch to see what happens�
He makes her have a **** orgasm using a vibrator in the middle of the video sence, before burying her.

Size: 3.68 GB
Duration: 00:52:18

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E4 I Had My Chance.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E4 I Had My Chance.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 9:53 am
Bdsmmania Cfp After Work Self Bondage Surprise For You Mp4

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I know you had a tough day at work today and I have the perfect idea to make you feel better! How do you like my new lingerie?? It shows off all the parts that it needs to! I know how much you like rope so how about you just watch me tie myself up! I�m going to use plenty of rope and use a cleave gag! I even get my wrists tied so that I�m barely able to use my bigger surprise for you�.My Hitachi! Yes, that�s right! I�m going to make myself cum for you while bound! I hope I made your tough day at least a little bit better!

Size: 337.4 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:17

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_cfp_After_Work_Self_Bondage_Surprise_For_You_mp4.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_cfp_After_Work_Self_Bondage_Surprise_For_You_mp4.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 10:33 am
Bdsmmania Cfp Bound In My Pvc Catsuit Mp4

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: A day of binding my submissives has me yearning to have some rope on myself! There is nothing hotter than a snug catsuit, heels, ballgag and rope! I writher around on my bed for you as you admire me! Enjoy the show!

Size: 329.55 MB
Duration: 00:10:42

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_cfp_Bound_In_My_PVC_Catsuit_mp4.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_cfp_Bound_In_My_PVC_Catsuit_mp4.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 11:09 am
Bdsmmania Cfp Bound Burglar Gets The Hitachi

screenshot
screenshot

Description: While trying to rob a neighbor of some of his riches, I found myself on the wrong side of some ropes! My intended victim has me in a serious bind! AND he�s creepy! He offers to set me free if I fondle my own boobs. I reluctantly agree. Then he points out the Hitachi next to me and informs me that I need to vibe myself as well! Further compliance has not yielded me the desired results! He now plans on making me a party toy for all of his friends! I think I picked the wrong house to steal from!

Size: 248.25 MB
Duration: 00:11:27

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_cfp_Bound_Burglar_Gets_The_Hitachi.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_cfp_Bound_Burglar_Gets_The_Hitachi.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 12:16 pm
Cherry English Woodland Bondage

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Dressed in her blue garter belt, panties and seamed nylon stockings cherry is bound with rope and dragged through the forest. She is bound on the woodland floor with her legs tied, spread wide open and gagged, her sparkly pink butt plug on display. She struggles against the scratchy floor�. to add to her discomfort heavy rocks are placed on her tummy� Poor cherry what a predicament she is in!

Featuring: Cherry English

Size: 194.44 MB
Duration: 00:05:29

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Cherry English WOODLAND BONDAGE.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Cherry English WOODLAND BONDAGE.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 2:27 pm
Daisy Rae Taped Up Tight

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Petite Daisy has been bound from her ankles to her neck in a tape mummification. As if her situation wasn�t enough, her feet are taped together along with a mouth filling gag added and blindfold! Good luck getting out of that.

Starring: Daisy Rae

Size: 654.84 MB
Duration: 00:17:36

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Daisy Rae Taped Up Tight.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Daisy Rae Taped Up Tight.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 5:19 pm
Di Bondage And Spanking Backstage

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 300.85 MB
Duration: 00:08:19

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Di Bondage and spanking Backstage.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Di Bondage and spanking Backstage.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm
Duct Tapped Tickle Tortured Damsel Part 1

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Poor Vivienne Velvet, she�s been captured and tightly encases in a duct tape cocoon, leaving her helpless and struggling and wiggling, trying to escape her bondage.

In walks Caroline Pierce. Vivienne pleads with Caroline to release her only to learn that Caroline isn�t there to save her, oh no, she�s there to enjoy the captive beauty! Caroline cuts strategic holes in the duct tape mummification and tickles poor Vivienne, eventually stuffing a pair of panties into her mouth and gagging her to muffle her cries.

Starring: Caroline Pierce, Vivienne Velvet

Size: 295.03 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Duct Tapped Tickle Tortured Damsel part 1.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Duct Tapped Tickle Tortured Damsel part 1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 15, 2024 10:48 pm
Gag Over Gag

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I am taped up to the chair with my wrists cuffed behind it. I have a thin cleave gag pulling against my mouth. I guess that wasn�t enough, as I am gagged again with a thicker gag over this one. Still not enough�I�m gagged again with a 3rd gag over the other 2. And groped throughout the gaggings.

Starring: Nikole Brinkley
Genre: anal, ass fisting, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), facial, gapes, piss, face fucking, gagging, interracial, prolapse, slapping, spanking, triple penetration

Size: 690.83 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Gag Over Gag.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Gag Over Gag.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:17 am
Bdsmmania Keye Bondage Images Rachel Adams Jeans And Red High Heels Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Starring Rachel Adams. �I see you have laid things out. So, you have a plan this time?� You know they are a friend when they tease you with the truth. A consensual �of course you can tie me up� scene using a variety of materials (mostly leather). Rachel is dressed casually in spaghetti strap grey T, slim fitting blue jeans, and shiny red high heels. The bondage elements are added on screen and viewed from a steady angle showing Rachel�s entire body as she enjoys the restraint process while sitting at the end of a bed. Slave collar, wrists crossed leather locking handcuffs, elbow cuffs anchored with a shoulder rope, locked ankle cuffs, and straps at knees and torso. The gag application is documented with a closer view. Rachel gets her mouth stuffed and knotted cloth cleave gag as well as the first of two Tenugui OTM gag layers.

Featuring: Rachel Adams

Size: 731.17 MB
Duration: 00:15:35

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Keye Bondage Images Rachel Adams Jeans and Red High Heels Part 1.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_Keye Bondage Images Rachel Adams Jeans and Red High Heels Part 1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:34 am
Bdsmmania Kody Evans And London Evans Tied Talette 3 From Step-Sister For Sale

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Talettes might be right for you if you�re on a tight budget. These are scenes from our most popular videos edited in various parts. In this scene, Kody has a arranged for her step-sister to be a slave for some stranger. He examines his new slave and decides to take her and Kody! He ties Kody in a tight hogtie on the floor with London struggling on the sofa.

Size: 283.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:17

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Kody Evans and London Evans Tied Talette 3 from Step-sister for Sale.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_Kody Evans and London Evans Tied Talette 3 from Step-sister for Sale.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:39 am
Bdsmmania Lbp Leggy Bondage Lilymaevon Emily Promotion Bondage Of The Sexy Roomies Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

Description: SEXY ROOMIES LILY AND EMILY ARE GETTING READY FOR WORK AND START HAVING A DISCUSSION ABOUT A PROMOTION BOTH ARE GOING FOR. EMILY WANTS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AND BINDS LILY WITH SOME ROPES. WILL LILY GET FREE AND GET THE PROMOTION?

Featuring: Lily, Emily

Size: 301.66 MB
Duration: 00:07:13

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_LBP LEGGY BONDAGE LILYMAEVON EMILY PROMOTION BONDAGE OF THE SEXY ROOMIES PART 1.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

BDSMmania_LBP LEGGY BONDAGE LILYMAEVON EMILY PROMOTION BONDAGE OF THE SEXY ROOMIES PART 1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 16, 2024 9:47 am
Lil Missy Uk Black Canary Fight Or Flight

screenshot
screenshot

Description: The final stunning part of Black Canary; Out on a Wing!!!
Lil Missy returns as the captured crime fighter in the final chapter�
�Black Canary; Fight or Flight!�
When we last saw the bound blonde beauty, the Black Canary was tied to a chair with an insidious vibrator buzzing mercilessly away between her booted legs, weakening her resolve and fiery spirit with every passing second.
Orgasm after orgasm shook her leather-clad body as the waves of pleasure soon started to mount up!!!
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the defeated do-gooder slipped into a deep rest � completely worn out by the incessant instrument wedged between her thighs.
Upon waking, Black Canary is horrified to discover she has been mummified from ankles to shoulders in clinging black pallet wrap and packing tape!!!
Struggling instantly, the cocooned crime fighter battles bravely against the constricting wrap but it is simply no use, the tape keeps it squeezed against her beautiful body as she writhes and squirms on the floor of her captor�s apartment.
It seems her foes plan on transporting Black Canary overseas to a special facility that keeps superheroines locked away for good!!!
The desperate do-gooder has only one course of action left to her then� escape this mighty mummification or be flown away in the hull of a cargo plane � bound for an unknown destination!
Black Canary�s eyes grow wide under her black mask � apart from her boots, it is the only piece of clothing her captors have left on her. She struggles courageously and rolls helplessly around on the floor but it is no use, she just cannot break loose from the shiny black wrap.
�Fragile� reads the lettering on the packing tape that holds the pallet wrap against Black Canary�s body and right now, the captured crime fighter is very fragile indeed!
As the seconds tick away she knows it is only a matter of time before her captors come to take her away!
Black Canary realises it�s now or never� she must escape before it is too late!
The superheroine must fight� or she will take flight!!!
Fear not folks� Lil Missy WILL return as the Black Canary� one day!!!

Featuring: Lil Missy UK

Size: 338.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Lil Missy UK Black Canary Fight or Flight.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Lil Missy UK Black Canary Fight or Flight.mp4