Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 08, 2023 7:11 am
Marina - Exquisite Torment (2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Genre: Clamps, Vibro, Latex, BDSM, Bondage

Cast: Marina

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:43:54
FileSize: 493.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Marina_Exquisite_Torment_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 12:13 pm
Mia Li and Sophia Locke (Naughty Nuns: Bad Habits Die Hard!/ 2015)

screenshotscreenshot

In an attempt to help Sister Mia Li conquer the daemons of her past, Sister Sophia Loche awakens to a new higher power. Sophia experiences a range of sinful sessions from Mia's contraband sex toys. The violet wand, zapper, samurai, electrified pussy plug, e-stim sticky pads, face sitting, pussy licking, foot and ass caning, finger banging and an abundance of sublime electro orgasms!

Genre: Lesbians, Bondage, BDSM, Electric

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:57:33
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mia_Li_and_Sophia_Locke_Naughty_Nuns_Bad_Habits_Die_Hard_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 2:43 pm
Millipede

screenshotscreenshot

On my last holiday I have run into these little worm like black creatures crawling all around the house walls at the evening so next day I hunted down as much of them as I could. They hid under rocks and stones in the daytime so they gave me a hard time finiding them. At one point I found a small scorpion under one of the stepping stones, scary times.

Genre: Orgasm, Millipede, Worm, Insertion, Bdsm, Insects

Cast: QS

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:10:35
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Millipede_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 5:14 pm
Mishelle Real - Part 3

screenshotscreenshot

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for Graias fans pleasure!

Genre: Torture, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Spanking, Pain

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 4096x2160 (1.896) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:11:08
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Mishelle_Real_Part_3_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 08, 2023 10:14 pm
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

Genre: Dildo, Suspension, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Flogging, Hooded

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:36:18
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Molly_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 3:27 am
Mood Pictures - Stanford Prison Experiment (Mood Pictures)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM

Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x464 (1.379) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Format: AVI
Duration: 00:59:14
FileSize: 483.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Mood_Pictures_Stanford_Prison_Experiment_SD.avi
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 5:48 am
My Baby Girl Receives A Severe Switching - Michael Masterson / (Michael Masterson) (Kiki Cali)

screenshotscreenshot

After mouthing off to daddy in front of company, the little one is taught a very real lesson. Our day began with a trip to the woods where she had to pick and cut 7 different switches for her punishment. Once home, she spent the next 30 minutes cleaning and prepping each one to be used on her. After some bare bottom cornertime, she is required to bring the punishment bench into the living room, and layout all the switches to be used on her. With her bottom bared I get right to work. This is a very intense switching the last over 5 minutes, leaving her bottom and her thighs completely bruised and welted. When the switching is over, it is time for her caning, where she receives very severe strokes with my largest dragon cane. After a little more cornertime she is required to vacuum up the mess with her welted and sore bottom on display. This is not a commercial production from my studio, this is my 1st ever private discipline session, filmed in my house, with my real life baby girl.

Genre: disci, Spanking

Cast: Kiki Cali

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:16:11
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download video film
My_Baby_Girl_Receives_A_Severe_Switching_Michael_Masterson_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 10:50 am
Natural Red head is bound and made to worship cock with her throat. Brutal fucking and orgasms! / 2013 / Claire Robbins, Matt Williams

screenshotscreenshot

We have the adorable, cute, sexy and amazing Claire Robbins back on the pages of Sexually Broken. We don't think we have ever met a sweeter person in real life, Claire is just amazing on every level.
Today we have our sexy redhead all bound up in our original modified Box Tie (Patent Pending) that we modified specifically for sex. Dressed in a short little sun dress, panties, heels and a fucked up mask, we start by vibrating Claire through her sexy panties. We tease her, building and building up to a orgasm that in the end she is denied. Frustrated, she is knocked to her knees and we have her worship the hard cock before her. Completely helpless with her arms trapped behind her back, Claire uses just her mouth to good effect. Once we feel a bit turned on, we take over and turn her sexy blow job into a brutal face fucking. It's facial abuse at it's best. You come to Sexually Broken because we deliver the hardest bound skull fucking on the net and this update is no exception.
Once we have all that deep throat spit coating our cock from top to bottom, we manhandle Claire on to her back, spread her legs and slide the cock balls deep in one solid stroke. It takes about 15 seconds to fuck Claire to her first orgasm, and many follow. Back and forth from pussy to mouth, we bring the rough sex. Claire is just a sex rag doll for us to toss around at will, making her cum in every position you can think of. We use her throat like a pussy, deep throating our helpless redhead into subspace. She struggles for air and can never fully catch her breath. If the cock isn't jammed down her throat it is fucking her to orgasms. In the end Claire is completely exhausted, her face covered in deep throat juice, her pussy leaking squirt and other juices, unable to even move..

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Cast: Claire Robbins, Matt Williams

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 480x270 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Format: AVI
Duration: 00:16:16
FileSize: 151.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Natural_cock_with_her_throat._Brutal_fucking_and_orgasms_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 3:53 pm
Nicole Graves (Perfection Fucked: Machine Fucking a Tan, Toned, California Girl / 2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Nicole Graves is a skeptic about machine sex. She definitely wants to start slow and we let her with a strip tease and a lot of looking right into the lens. The things that make Nicole feel sexy and comfortable while we get ready to stretch her pussy and ass with the machines. She takes a good fucking, cumming fast and looking good trying.
Her ass is worth the price of admission alone and she oils it up while we getting fucked by a big cock in doggie. It's a good Wednesday after all.

Genre: Anal, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Masturbation

Cast: Nicole Graves

Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:20:05
FileSize: 145.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Nicole_Graves_Perfection_Fucked_Machine_Fucking_a_Tan_SD.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 6:22 pm
Nikki Peach - Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Nikki is a sexy, all natural blonde who has decided to give Kink.com a chance. We wanted to get as much out of her as possible, so we throw some bondage into her Fucking Machines shoot. Once we watch her warm up her pussy with the magic wand, we stand her up, tie her hands above her head, and put the crystal palace between her legs. The fucking begins and we see Nikki become very aroused as the dildo slides in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes we go fast and sometimes we slow it down, because every girl is different, and today we are doing it the way it will make Nikki cum the hardest. Her face shows us how stimulated she is and then she begins to start orgasming. Next we have Nikki on her back with another machine between her legs and a vibe in her hands. She stimulates her nipples before moving the vibe to her pussy, to get her closer to her next orgasm. We change up the position a little and pull one of her legs into the air and then begin fucking her again. The orgasms pour out of her, the vibe pressed against her pussy, and her moans fill the room. We have fucked her until she can no longer take the machines, and then bring out the sybian. We found out that Nikki has a fetish for aliens, so we break out the alien face for her to ride with the sybian. We get a few more orgasms out of her before the day ends.

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Vibrator, Solo, Machine Dildo, Masturbation, Sybian, Dildo, Fucking Machine

Cast: Nikki Peach

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:38:59
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nikki_Peach_Fresh_Meat_Nikki_Peach_in_Bondage_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 8:50 pm
Nina - new milking bed

screenshotscreenshot

We built a new milking bed! It is very awesome, because it has a number of improvements. It is more comfortable for the HuCow, and because of its shape, she won't be able to lift herself up, which means she can't pull her udders out of the milking hole. It is also very high, so it's easy to film underneath and the farmer has a lot of room for equipment. Scary to be this high up with your udders hanging down? We decided to get the expert opinion of Nina. She still thinks she is a farmer at our facilities, because she managed to bring back our stray Nelly. But if you look closely, you can see a HuCows.com collar locked onto Nina's neck. That can only mean one thing: take off those pants and get on the new milking bed, Nina! It's your time to get pumped!

Genre: Ball Gag, Milking Machine, Double Breast Pump, Big Tits, Lactation, Blonde, Bondage, Goat Milker, Handcuffs

Cast: Nina

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:10:31
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nina_new_milking_bed_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 09, 2023 11:25 pm
Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian / Sybian

screenshotscreenshot

One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!

Genre: Double Breast Pump, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Natural Tits, Tied, Blonde, Lactation, Bondage, Bondage

Cast: Nora Sparkle

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:11:24
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Nora_Sparkle_milked_on_the_Sybian_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 10, 2023 1:58 am
Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) - on the cross

screenshotscreenshot

We are always looking for new milking positions. The cross seems like a good one, getting the arms out of the way and leaving the udders exposed. Nora is well trained, but she still needs bondage and a gag, because her nipples are very sensitive. She would bolt without bondage! Especially when the farmer is using the red cow milker! Nora drools and moans, but there's nothing she can do to stop the machine. Finally, when she thinks her session is over, the farmer returns to put her clover clamps back on! That is Nora's worst nightmare: nipple clamps after milking!

Genre: Lactation, Natural Tits, BBW, Blonde, Nipple Clamps, Goat Milker, Redhead, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Nipple Puller, Tied, Double Breast Pump

Cast: Nora Sparkle

Duration: 00:09:02
FileSize: 983.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Nora_Sparkle_on_the_cross_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 10, 2023 4:29 am
Frogged Down |Marina, PD

screenshotscreenshot

PD has a commanding voice and it echoes around the chamber that houses Marina and her tiny cage. The orders are concise, but just how cruel they are is not revealed until much later. Sister Dee softens Marina up with pain and orgasms, but none of it compares to what comes later. The small cage that houses her is a device for torment in and of itself. She does not know it yet but soon enough the secret will be out and she will be screaming for a way out. The predicament becomes even more incredible when her best efforts to avoid the trap open her up to more painful punishments.

Genre: Canning, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Hummulation, Spanking

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:59:24
FileSize: 668.3 MB

screenshot

Download video film
October_22_2010_Frogged_Down_Marina_PD_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 10, 2023 6:57 am
Olivia - catch of the day

screenshotscreenshot

A new delivery at the farm is always exciting! We received a transport box with a new HuCow in it. The farmer wheeled the box into the barn to inspect his new addition to the herd. It turned out to be a scared but cute redhead girl called Olivia. She came with pink restraints: gag, collar, and cuffs! She couldn't be any cuter than this! After the box was opened, it took Olivia a while to figure out where she was. Blinking and softly moaning, she was clearly frightened of her new surroundings. The farmer wasted no time, locking her hands behind her and making her kneel in a milking frame. Olivia is 18 years old, but she already has very promising udders! Oil was applied to her nipples, and the electronic breast training machine with milking cups was switched on. Olivia seems to be very docile and eager to learn, but it's still a bit scary for her. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life at the farm!

Genre: Ball Gag, Goat Milker, Tied, Redhead, Natural Tits, Double Breast Pump, Lactation, Bondage, Nipple Puller

Cast: Olivia

Duration: 00:09:49
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Olivia_catch_of_the_day_Full_HD.mp4