Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 23, 2023 6:08 am
Lumi Ray - The Customer Is Always Right Lumi Ray And Tommy Pistol

Cast: Lumi Ray, Tommy Pistol
Production date: 11.08.2023
Duration: 01:04:17
Description: Lumi is a personal chef who owns a catering company. Tommy's wife has contacted her and wants her to cater an upcoming event but asks Tommy to take time out of his schedule to do the tasting. He's less than happy about this, and even more unhappy when he tastes the food that Lumi has prepared. Lumi isn't going to let him speak to her like this or talk negatively about her food. Tommy shuts her down quickly and decided that this slut needs to be taught a valuable lesson in customer service. He gets her tied up and uses her body in all of the ways that make him happy. She is thrown around and used for his pleasure against her will, all while Lumi attempts to fight back. She's no match for Tommy, and he explores every hole with his cock until he finds the one he likes the best and fucks it until he cums.
Size: 2.31 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/87a7j88co4cg
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 9:11 am

Description: Lumi is a personal chef who owns a catering company. Tommy's wife has contacted her and wants her to cater an upcoming event but asks Tommy to take time out of his schedule to do the tasting. He's less than happy about this, and even more unhappy when he tastes the food that Lumi has prepared. Lumi isn't going to let him speak to her like this or talk negatively about her food. Tommy shuts her down quickly and decided that this slut needs to be taught a valuable lesson in customer service. He gets her tied up and uses her body in all of the ways that make him happy. She is thrown around and used for his pleasure against her will, all while Lumi attempts to fight back. She's no match for Tommy, and he explores every hole with his cock until he finds the one he likes the best and fucks it until he cums.
Size: 4.55 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/t5uffsatwffo
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 12:11 pm

Size: 1.18 GB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/fhti290n4n1k
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 3:12 pm
Lumi Ray Gushing In Bondage

Cast: Lumi Ray, The Pope
Production date: 29.05.2023
Duration: 00:47:31
Description: Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back. With ropes around her neck, wrists, ankles and waist, The Pope flogs her pretty tits while he fingers her hungry pussy. He covers her eyes with a cloth and it proves to be too much and she asks to have it removed. The merciful Pope removes the cloth and rewards her with the vibrator, giving her multiple gushing orgasms.
Size: 3.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/a57ka55nnna7
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 6:12 pm
Lumi Ray Gushing In Bondage

Cast: Lumi Ray, The Pope
Production date: 29.05.2023
Duration: 00:47:31
Description: Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back. With ropes around her neck, wrists, ankles and waist, The Pope flogs her pretty tits while he fingers her hungry pussy. He covers her eyes with a cloth and it proves to be too much and she asks to have it removed. The merciful Pope removes the cloth and rewards her with the vibrator, giving her multiple gushing orgasms.
Size: 1.71 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/sfa77wm4fp4y
PolarStar
Added: Sep 23, 2023 9:14 pm
Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires

Cast: Luna Lovely
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:44:03
Description: Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Size: 2.35 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/105x8bldfo4o
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 12:15 am
Luna Lovely Suspension Bondage, Torment, And Sybian Orgasms

Cast: Luna Lovely, The Pope
Production date: 17.07.2023
Duration: 00:53:12
Description: Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna's body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her. Her tight little pussy is packed full of a dildo and then a vibe pressed against her clit to rip multiple orgasms from her pussy until she can no longer take the grueling bondage. The third position has Luna tied to a sybian and her hands above her head. There is a rope added around her throat for the perfect amount of breath control as Luna orgasms uncontrollably. Orgasms pour out of Luna as she screams and struggles to keep her breathing steady. In the final scene, Luna is in a strict predicament tie that has her balancing on one hip as she is tormented more at the hands of The Pope. He administers a brutal dose of bastinado, along with some zapper treatment to top her off. Now that she has had enough, he applies the vibe one more time to push her over the edge with even more orgasms.
Size: 3.78 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/pwhkk7uvjjb1
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 3:19 am

Description: Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna's body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her. Her tight little pussy is packed full of a dildo and then a vibe pressed against her clit to rip multiple orgasms from her pussy until she can no longer take the grueling bondage. The third position has Luna tied to a sybian and her hands above her head. There is a rope added around her throat for the perfect amount of breath control as Luna orgasms uncontrollably. Orgasms pour out of Luna as she screams and struggles to keep her breathing steady. In the final scene, Luna is in a strict predicament tie that has her balancing on one hip as she is tormented more at the hands of The Pope. He administers a brutal dose of bastinado, along with some zapper treatment to top her off. Now that she has had enough, he applies the vibe one more time to push her over the edge with even more orgasms.
Size: 997.2 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/lgghtmenczdg
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 6:18 am

Size: 1.92 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/j58zk04ooa5t
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 9:19 am
Lynx - Pro Sub

Cast: Lynx
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:54:13
Description: Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience. She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him. He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure. She's tied so tightly and he's having his fun. She might be having fun, but that doesn't really matter to him anymore.
Size: 2.9 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/g9saziw1uaf1
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 12:19 pm
Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:49:48
Description: Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!
Size: 2.65 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/7c4am2dqe58j
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 3:21 pm
Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar. Pain It Forward Slashed

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar
Production date: 07.12.2018
Duration: 01:03:43
Description: London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's dead. Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?I guess I'm dead now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Size: 3.39 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/m6n8jqg2w6fc
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 6:21 pm
Maddy O'Reilly. Nothing is Hard Enough for Maddy O'Reily. Until Today

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Production date: 2012
Duration: 01:12:19
Description: Maddy O'Reily has a problem. No one can be as hard on her as she wants them to be. Enter Princess Donna and James Deen. When it comes to dominating and humiliating girls in public, this is really the dream team. Also, a word of warning, don't tell them that no one can be can take you to your limit, because if there is are any two people in the world who CAN it's Princess Donna and James Deen. Today they play a game of good cop bad cop with this new little slut, then when they get bored with her whining and complaining about how rough they are they decide to fuck eachother instead. James Deen bangs the Princess hard in her ass and let's Maddy taste it right off his cock. What lucky slut.
Size: 522.5 MB
HD video type: 540p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/bw2p3przszpu
PolarStar
Added: Sep 24, 2023 9:21 pm
Mae Meyers. Look out 19 year old Alert

Cast: Mae Meyers
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:33:37
Description: It is not rare that 19 year old fresh face babe is hand picked for FuckingMachines.com. What is rare is when they can fist themselves, fuck Big Red AND Big Blue and still have a pussy so tight she can push cock out of her pussy in a cumming burst of squirt and orgasms. Meet Mae Meyers - 5 months in to the industry, hot as hell and ready for the machine challenge.
She almost looks like she's taking the SATS when the machine first start fucking her. You can see the gears of her brain processing the sensations and slowly losing control. When she gives over to the thrusting it's pure, raw, orgasms that erupt out of her. Total hotness that continues through three beefy machines until Mae is cum drunk!
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/26wpb90uhopj
PolarStar
Added: Sep 25, 2023 12:23 am
Maestro and Melody Jordan. Testing Melody Jordan-Live Shoot

Cast: Maestro and Melody Jordan
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:58:49
Description: Melody petitioned to be trained, so we made a live shoot out of it for the members to decide if she should receive it. She is given basic instruction on protocol, then we test her pain tolerance and her ability to process it. Maestro wants to test her cock sucking skills and pushes her to the ground to fuck her mouth. We put her in a partial suspension with her legs split for easy access to her pussy. The torment continues to see how dedicated to the process she is. Her body is contorted in a brutal doggy style so that she can be fucked into submission.
Size: 2.11 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/th8ty3b1iorp