Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2023 6:52 am
Nikki Daniels. Oh Nikki You're SO FINE Machine fucking a swinging MILF

Cast: Nikki Daniels
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:32:27
Description: Nikki Daniels is the MILF next door! She's smoking hot, knows what she wants and even better, GETS what she wants.She takes a romp in the living room with a handful of machines and some size queen cock.
Her larger than usual clit begs for suction and total vibration overload. Nikki has her clit is sucked into an acrylic tube WITH a vibrator inside it WHILE riding the Sybian. Maximum overdrive on her clit and all around her pussy.
Size: 1.16 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/bzi0ygxt1lwt
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 9:53 am
Nikky Thorne, Mira Sunset. BSDM New Year Party

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Mira Sunset
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:29:22
Description: Another year is left behind and, as usual, the joint bondage crew of 21Sextreme holds a new years eve party. As it happens every year, things turn kinky, and luckily Leslie was smart enough to grab the cam and explore around on the party. Join to him and enjoy the upcoming new year with a hot lesbian domination! To be continued on Dominated Girls....!
Size: 1.27 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/wooifczq0bw1
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 12:54 pm
Nina's Nightmares

Cast: Maria Vaslova, Darius Schnell, Petr Sass, Elsa Nowak, Daniel Black, Piotr Dudek, Barbara Las
Production date: 2007
Duration: 01:03:36
Description: "Terror Perverse!" is a new series of films from Teraz Films which contain hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books of the 70s & 80s. As the night wears on, Ninas nightmares become increasingly filled with perverted and sexually violent imagery as she finds it harder and harder to tell whats is dream and what is reality. For Nina it seems that the nightmare is never ending ......and maybe it won't!!! Contains graphic scenes of sadism, whipping, sexual violence, humiliation, bondage, outside nudity, veggie, cucumber, anal violations, beaten with a rug beater, **** orgasms, panties stuffed in mouth, confinement, etc....
Size: 700.3 MB
HD video type: 416p
Video Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Quality: SD
Video: 640x416 (3:2), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/rswjpvmuub6i
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 3:58 pm
Nora Riley. Pound of Flesh

Cast: Nora Riley
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:32:50
Description: Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there is a large, too happy looking O.T. walking toward her.
Size: 1.76 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/9rr5ubvsnefr
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 6:58 pm
Nov 13, 2009 - Nika Noire, Sasha Knox

Production date: 2009
Duration: 01:02:52
Size: 753.6 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/yffbgo04dnp9
PolarStar
Added: Sep 29, 2023 9:57 pm
Nov 3, 2017 Rusty Dagger Tess Dagger London River

Cast: Tess Dagger | London River
Duration: 00:56:15
Description: Tess Dagger has been caught and put in a barrel. At first she struggles, but a weekend in isolation makes her more compliant. London pulls her head out of the barrel and locks her body inside. With her face completely at London's mercy Tess gets a face whipping.London isn't done. Tess is hung up like a piece of meat with a chain through her crotch. The pinching little links are attached to her wrist restraints so that every time she moves she tugs on her most sensitive bits. Then London starts her assault. She punches and canes Tess. Then she vibrates Tess' sensitive little clit.The barrel returns and this time just Tess' feet are exposed. London puts harsh clips on her toes and the tops of her feet then she whips and canes her sensitive soles.
Size: 2.99 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/v3vbso1oeaa2
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 1:04 am
Oct 7, 2017 A Good Time Part 3 Riley Reyes

Cast: Riley Reyes
Duration: 00:54:42
Description: As the livefeed comes to a close Riley gets a huge ball gag in her mouth. She's in a ziptie hogtie and London has a cane. If that wasn't enough stimulation OT has a vibrator pressed harshly against her clit. Riley screams and moans through the gag. She's in overload and about to cum at any moment, but OT wants to tease her.OT and London set Riley up for a crazy suspension. Her arms pulled in front of her and her legs pulled out behind her. It's so intense that she can only hold it for a minute. Then she's put back on the table and an asshook is put in her. OT pulls her hair back so she's arched intensely.Riley is on her knees with her ass high in the air. A speculum is pushed inside her cute pink pussy. It's open enough for everyone to look inside and for us to poke and prod her tender flesh. Then the vibrator goes to work on her clit.
Size: 2.91 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC 1280x720 (16:9), 0.000 fps, JPEG

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/m1wrpock6wf2
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 4:00 am
Office training

Cast: Stacy, Sofia
Duration: 00:58:07
Size: 829.3 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ben59ggxzmu2
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 7:01 am
Olive Glass. Metal Willie

Cast: Olive Glass
Duration: 00:44:55
Description: I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Size: 2.38 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/rnh9q1wznoeq
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 10:08 am
Paris Pink. Free Fuck

Cast: Paris Pink
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:51:50
Description: European hottie Paris Pink is bound in the middle of a city square and stripped naked, unable to shield her body from the many onlookers. After her mouth and pussy have been thoroughly used by her handler she is left as public property in a tunnel to suck cock and be fucked by strangers.
Size: 1.86 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/9p537pgiyel9
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 1:04 pm
Penny Pax. The Training of an Anal Slut, Day One

Cast: Penny Pax
Production date: 2013
Duration: 01:07:25
Description: Penny Pax loves it in the ass, and I am considering turning her into my little anal slut. Does she have the right stuff?I the Hydra
The Hydra is a seven headed beast.
She is tied to the ceiling and made to balance on a 4x6 beem in heels. Her asshole is stuffed with a thick black plug on a stick, and her cute dress is cut to exposed her tits. She is handed a bucket of clothes pegs and twine, and told to put a 50 peg zipper on herself. Then, the Hydra is introduced. Seven hitachis all bundled together are pressed to her tiny cunt. The sound of seven vibes fills the room. Then I start asking questions.II Key in a Haystack
She is put into chains, taken to a 6 foot stack of hay and told to find the key. She is too slow, and she frustrates me. She is dragged around the set by the nipple in search of the non-existant key. This game begins to bore me and I decide it is more amusing to put her into various stress postions and extract training rules from her. She is quickly overwhelmed and begins to cry. I take pity on her, and put her in the corner with a bucket on her head, and tell her to whistle me a tune while I set up the next scene.III All Pussies Must be Shaved
Some prospective training goals and a couple of rules begin to take shape. We just need to get a read on the intensity of her orgasms and finalize the evolving curriculum.She is tied securely to a hard wooden exam table, her thighs held open, and her labia pinned back to completely expose that wet, pink little clit. I turn a hose on it, the stream of waterHomework
- Bio of Emiliy Post
- Post's definition of etiquetteThis update contains: Anal training, butt plugs, pussy vibrating, erotic manual labor, stress positions, rope bondage, water torment, feet cropping, bastinado
Size: 2.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/lpwh4isvxb2x
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 4:02 pm
Perfect Slave

Production date: 2009
Duration: 01:14:48
Description: Master Costello, einer der Meister des Genres BDSM, demonstriert seine Qu älereien in Perfektion. Im Gegensatz zu sogenannten FEM-DOM Filmen wie STELLA CRUELLA oder SM STUDIO BERLIN, in welchen immer eine Herrin den dominanten Part übernimmt, ist hier Master Costello federf ührend. Gekonnt f ührt er seine devoten Sklavinnen unter dem Einsatz von Werkzeugen wie Peitsche, hei ßem Wachs, W äscheklammern, Pratsche, Gewichten usw. nicht nur in die Welt der sexuellen Lust durch Schmerz, sondern auch in die Welt der bedingungslosen Demut ein. Dabei geht es in seinen Filmen nicht um Brutalit ät, sondern darum, die Umsetzung von sexuellen Phantasien in Ausnahmesituationen gekonnt zu inszenieren. Master Costello distanziert sich ausdr ücklich von jeglicher Form nicht einvernehmlichen sexuellen Zwangs, oder k örperlicher und seelischer Gewaltanwendung. Seine Modelle sind alles Amateurinnen, die teils aus Neugier, teils aus echter Veranlagung in seinen Filmen den devoten Part übernehmen. Dadurch sind seine Werke absolut glaubhaft und verf ügen über ein H öchstmass an Niveau in diesem Genre.
Size: 700.9 MB
HD video type: 320p
Video Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/ecos1fiyq2n4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 7:03 pm
Phoenix Askani. Strap-on Fucked and Fisted for the First Time in Public

Production date: 2012
Duration: 01:09:28
Description: Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful
clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!
Size: 832.5 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/x47zql298dfj
PolarStar
Added: Sep 30, 2023 10:03 pm
Rain DeGrey - Reign of humiliation

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Production date: 19.06.2020
Duration: 01:01:26
Description: Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.
Size: 3.27 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/oaex6b7ll8n8
PolarStar
Added: Oct 01, 2023 1:08 am
Raven Bay. Big tit Brunette caught in brutal bondage

Duration: 00:45:49
Description: Raven finds herself at the hands of a sick fuck who has his way with her. She is bound tightly and tormented until her captor decides to let this slut cum.
Size: 1.64 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: https://filejoker.net/37zq6q7ogetz