Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 29, 2024 3:57 pm
Molly

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily)
Production date: 11.11.2022
Duration: 00:37:19
Description: Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.
Size: 1.31 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Molly.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
Molly

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Production date: 29.10.2022
Duration: 00:35:39
Description: One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name "enema lover". He would often suggest that we do an enema with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, enema bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.
Size: 1.25 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Jan 29, 2024 9:59 pm
Molly

Production date: 14.10.2022
Duration: 00:35:04
Size: 1.23 GB
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 1:00 am
Molly

Production date: 01.08.2022
Duration: 00:38:30
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 4:00 am
Molly

Production date: 18.07.2022
Duration: 00:36:18
Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Size: 1.29 GB

screenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 7:01 am
Molly

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily)
Production date: 11.11.2022
Duration: 00:37:19
Description: Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.
Size: 1.31 GB

screenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 10:02 am
Mona Wales and Gina Valentina. 18 year old Submissive Secretary Takes Her Sexual Punishment

Cast: Mona Wales and Gina Valentina
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:01:25
Description: Stunning 18 year old Gina Valentina is smitten with her boss and when he asks her to join him on a work retreat she is positive that she will be receiving a marriage proposal. She instead receives a shock to find the retreat is on the Upper Floor premises, and she is greeted by his personal anal slave Mona. Gina's appetite for sadistic sex and strict punishment grow as she spies on Ramon and Mona's relationship of pain and pleasure. Soon the young beauty submits her lithe body to the cane, brutal fucking, anal play, bondage, clamps, and learning how to be an anal slave under the evil tutelage of Mona Wales.
Size: 2.2 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mona_Valentina._18_year_old_Submissive_Secretary_Takes_Her_Sexual_Punishment.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 1:02 pm
Mona Wales And Pina De Luxe. Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Cast: Mona Wales And Pina De Luxe
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:55:35
Description: Busty Bitch Pina De Luxe is a Filthy Whore who needs Mona Wales to wash out her slutty dirty mouth with soap. That doesn't stop soaking wet Pina from crawling on her hands and knees all over the dirty streets. What's dirtier than those streets? A filthy underground sex club where Pina is made to service all the huge cocks there. This dick whore is punished with corporal, electric zappers, floggers, bondage, fisting and a face full of cum. This crowded club humiliates the curvy pain slave.
Size: 2 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Mona_Wales_And_Pina_De_Luxe._Filthy_Bitch_of_Berlin_Humiliated_at_Underground_Sex_Club.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 4:03 pm
Mona Wales And Marta La Croft. Big Tit Spanish Supermodel Bound & Dragged Through Madrid City Center

Cast: Mona Wales And Marta La Croft
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:12:29
Description: Legendary Director Steve Holmes is back directing the best obscene European content! Public Disgrace is returning to it's roots with a new update every week! Be sure to check out this free 15 minute preview of the upcoming shoots!
The last time we destroyed Mona Wales on Public Disgrace was at Folsom St Fair and she said the only way to get her back on PD was to send her to Europe! To make things even better we brought along a new huge tit spanish model Marta La Croft as a present for her to humiliate around town. Mona knows how to tie up those gorgeous giant breasts in rope bondage before cutting up Marta's skimpy dress in front of a large public crowd. She then takes this bondage slut to a packed european bar for everyone to have their way with. Marta gets made to serve, suck, and fuck in front of a wild group.
Size: 2.6 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Mona._Big_Tit_Spanish_Supermodel_Bound_Dragged_Through_Madrid_City_Center.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 7:08 pm
Moretta. The Sitter gets Stuffed Air-Tight

Cast: Moretta
Production date: 2011
Duration: 01:14:52
Description: Moretta plays an adorable sitter who goes snooping through the boss's drawers while he's out for the night. To her delight she finds an array of kinky sex toys for her and her boyfriend to play with. But when her boss comes home unexpectedly early and finds her tied to his bed he and his friends decide to have their way with her! Fun role-play and hot gang bang action!
Size: 897.4 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Moretta._The_Sitter_gets_Stuffed_AirTight.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jan 30, 2024 10:05 pm
Movie Spankee

Production date: 2007
Duration: 00:25:35
Size: 115.6 MB
HD video type: 240p
Video Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Quality: SD
Video: 320x240 (4:3), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Movie_Spankee.avi
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 1:07 am
Mugur & Laurah. A Willing Pet

Cast: Mugur & Laurah
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:31:51
Description: Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.
Size: 1.81 GB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Mugur_Laurah._A_Willing_Pet.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 4:08 am
Nicole Aria - Daddy's Mistake Nicole Aria And Derrick Pierce

Cast: Nicole Aria, Derrick Pierce
Production date: 28.04.2023
Duration: 00:48:47
Description: Nicole has been bailing her dad out of problems most of her life, so when Derrick informs her of more indiscretions, Nicole tries to fix the problem. Derrick is tired of letting her bail him out, and thinks it's time to teach the old man a lesson. Nicole begs for him to let her help, so she rushes to meet him to work out an agreement. Nicole offers up all of her holes, but this means Derrick can never do business with her dad again. Derrick agrees to the conditions, but tells her that if he isn't satisfied with what she is offering than the deal is off. Nicole is quickly tied up and Derrick begins exploring all of her holes. She is thrown around like a rag doll for his pleasure, and little by little he violates every hole he can. Starting with her mouth and working his way to her tight little ass hole, where he fucks her mercilessly in tight bondage.
Size: 1.75 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Nicole_Aria_Daddys_Mistake_Nicole_Aria_And_Derrick_Pierce.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 7:10 am
Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe - Mellanie Monroe

Cast: Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe
Production date: 17.09.2023
Duration: 01:01:31
Description: Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.
Size: 4.36 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Nika_Noire_Mellanie_Monroe_Mellanie_Monroe.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 10:11 am
Nikki & Cobie - The Delivery 2

Cast
Slaves: Nikki, Cobie
Mistress: Natasha Zare
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:31:01
Description: The Delivery 2 starring Nikki, Natasha Zare, Cobie, Shortiii and Evie. After a year under the control of the sadistic Mistress Natasha Zare, Nikki needs to break free. With a knock at the door, she follows the courier to find out she is not the only slave wearing a collar. Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?
Size: 1.18 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Nikki_Cobie_The_Delivery_2.mp4