DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Vacbed Ruined Orgasm And Post Orgasm Play With Melisande Sin - Lady Perse.mp4
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 12, 2024 8:56 pm
Femdom Bound For Abse - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Femdom, Fetish, Bondage, Ballbusting, Handjob, CBT, Ball Stretching, Latex, Torture

Format: mp4
Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:59

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Bound For Abse - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Bound For Abse - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 12, 2024 9:37 pm
Push It Out With Your Cum - Club Stiletto

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Femdom, Fetish, Bondage, Ballbusting, Handjob, CBT, Ball Stretching, Latex, Torture

Size: 290.41 MB
Duration: 00:03:57

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Push It Out With Your Cum - Club Stiletto.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Push It Out With Your Cum - Club Stiletto.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 12:22 am
Rewarded For Cbt - The English Mansion

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 2.16 GB
Duration: 00:35:38

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Rewarded For CBT - The English Mansion.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Rewarded For CBT - The English Mansion.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 5:54 am
Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:12:37

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 8:09 am
Femdom Rubbery And Sltty - Club Stiletto

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 661.16 MB
Duration: 00:08:59

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Rubbery and Sltty - Club Stiletto.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Rubbery and Sltty - Club Stiletto.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 8:41 am
Stroke Suck Ruin - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:19:00

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Stroke Suck _ Ruin - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Stroke Suck _ Ruin - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 11:27 am
Tied Ruined - The English Mansion

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 679.57 MB
Duration: 00:13:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Tied _ Ruined - The English Mansion.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Tied _ Ruined - The English Mansion.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 2:12 pm
Two Sounds One Cock - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 521.47 MB
Duration: 00:06:55

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Two Sounds One Cock - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Two Sounds One Cock - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 4:58 pm
Would You Like To Cum All Over My Panties - Club Stiletto

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1005.65 MB
Duration: 00:07:00

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Would you like to Cum all over My Panties - Club Stiletto.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Would you like to Cum all over My Panties - Club Stiletto.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:45 pm
1 Minute Scissor Mix Challenge - Extreme Game!

screenshot
screenshot

Description: One of the most extreme games that I enjoy the most is repeated, namely the "1 minute scissor challenge". In this game I choke my slave between my thighs with all my strength, and I don't loosen up before a minute's running out for no reason! I run this game via:

- Sidescissor
- Reverse side scissor
- Figure four
- Reverse scissor

The problem is that I hold so tight that my slave becomes "Kindly Obsequious" after seconds, but I don't care and continue the same until the minute is up. In the last reverse scissor I repeat the game 2 times, squeezing again while still in full chicken dance! A week of headache has not taken away anyone! lol

Size: 220.09 MB
Duration: 00:07:38

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

1 MINUTE SCISSOR MIX CHALLENGE - EXTREME GAME!.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

1 MINUTE SCISSOR MIX CHALLENGE - EXTREME GAME!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 13, 2024 10:32 pm
Scissors Without Breaks - Super Extreme Action!

screenshot
screenshot

Description: I was feeling particularly bad that day, and it turned out one of the most extreme scissor videos I've ever done. I dressed in my battle outfit: leopard print top, leather shorts underneath and red heeled shoes.
Immediately I trap my slave's neck between my powerful thighs, in a sidescissor that in seconds makes him "Kindly Obsequious" (and it was my goal). After 20 seconds of maximum tightening I loosen for a second, but immediately tighten (I don't think he notices anything) and continue another 45 seconds! At that point I open my legs, he starts the chicken dance, but instead of letting him do it I squeeze even tighter than before for another 40 seconds! (I don't think I've ever been this bad with recoveries!).
At that point I release him and have him complete his shooting chicken dance, then wrap my thighs around his neck again in a backscissor! Maybe I don't know he expects it, but I immediately squeeze as hard as I can, to make him "Kindly Obsequious" again. After 45 seconds of crazy squeeze I leave a second where some air gets in, but immediately I resume squeezing when he is still "Kindly Obsequious" and to increase the difficulty with my hands I plug his mouth and nose! At this point I keep him choked and (backscissor + handsmothering) for a full 50 seconds! That day I had no brakes of any kind!
After leaving him from the previous backscissor, I got an instinct to immediately apply a figure four with all my might, to still keep him in a "Kindly Obsequious" state! He started gasping in my thigh jail, making sounds I hadn't heard before, perhaps because he really needed air. I wait 30 seconds before loosening, then free them, give him a few slaps to make sure of his condition, and he starts doing a chicken dance that is too energetic for my taste! Immediately I trap him again between my thighs in my figure four to make him calm down again and I succeed very well! A few seconds and he surrenders to my power, and again "Kindy Obsequious" for another 30 seconds!
He is exhausted but I'm not done: I want to have fun with my reverse scissor! I have him positioned, and immediately my big thighs compress his neck in a no escape grip, which in a few seconds makes him "Kindly Obsequious". I try to squeeze even more than usual (and you will notice it) and then release it after 40 seconds of squeezing! As soon as I drop his head, I get into position, because I wait for the chicken dance to start and his head will rise involuntarily! As soon as I feel it, I immediately squeeze again in another very tight reverse scissor! He complains and makes incomprehensible noises, but I don't care and I continue to squeeze! Another 40 seconds of final squeezing and I am finally satisfied! I give him a few slaps and also allow him to worship my powerful thighs at the end of the video, where he finally realizes who's in charge!
This is probably one of the most extreme scissor videos I've done so far!

Size: 244.64 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

SCISSORS WITHOUT BREAKS - SUPER EXTREME ACTION!.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

SCISSORS WITHOUT BREAKS - SUPER EXTREME ACTION!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:17 am
Variety Of Scissors!

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Have you wondered why my videos almost never last more than 10 minutes! Why am I subjecting my slave to a series of choking so extreme that he cannot support that much!
And even in this video, in fact, I devastate it with a series of non-stop scissors, always tightening and carrying the scissors in an extreme way!
I start with a very tight side scissor that makes his tongue stick out and his eye sockets out, ignoring all his signals and desperate requests for air! Not even the time to get him to resume that immediately my thighs envelop him in a reverse side scissor that makes him cough noisily!
At that point I decide to squeeze it with my inner thigh with a back scissor that drives it crazy! First he makes incomprehensible sounds, then he moves his arms in a weird dance while he is completely "Kindly obsequious"! I hold maximum hold for 40 seconds as you see her face turn purple! As soon as I leave it, the chicken dance begins, but I have no time to waste and I immediately choke it in a devastating figure four, blocking any flow of liquids and air for a full 30 seconds!
While he is engaged in another chicken dance I position myself to have him undergo 2 reverse scissors, one after the other, where I make him "Kindly Obsequious" for 30-40 seconds both times with the power of my huge thighs! In the end I left him free also because with his arms he made too strange movements and incomprehensible verses with his mouth!
Maybe this time I went too hard, but for me it is important to satisfy my fans who want to be extreme action!

Size: 198.23 MB
Duration: 00:07:19

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Variety of scissors!.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Variety of scissors!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 14, 2024 4:03 am
Arabelle Raphael - Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: The beautifully sadistic Arabelle Raphael returns to dominate Alrik Angel. Alrik�s a hopeless nerd who stumbles upon Arabelle during her smoke break. She doesn�t take kindly to being interrupted so she ties him up in her shop, flogs his ass and torments his nipples. Alrik�s resistance fades as she allows him the pleasure of licking her perfect ass through a bar gag while she cums. Then she puts him over her motorcycle and pegs him hard and deep, and fucks him with a dick on a stick. Arabelle milks Alrik�s cock of his cum, then makes him eat the whole huge load before sending him out into the cold, stripped of his clothes�and his pride.

Size: 1.95 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:54:32

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Arabelle Raphael - Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Arabelle Raphael - Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 14, 2024 6:51 am
Shut Up And Serve Ryan Keely Makes Dom Jack Hammer Her Sub

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Jack Hammer is a dom, who rarely subs. But today is one of those days. And who wouldn�t be ready to do so, when gorgeous blonde bombshell Ryan Keely has you by the balls. Jack arrives at Ryan�s dungeon, ready to shut up and serve. And Ryan is not disappointed. She orders him to strip, then worship her, starting with her feet. Jack is a damn obedient sub from the start, understanding that Ryan is in control. He shows some amusement at times, but Ryan immediately corrects him, putting him back in his place. She orders him on his hands and knees, then canes the back of his legs, then paddles and spanks his ass. The smirk on his face is wiped away when Ryan then puts him on his back, puts clothespins on his nipples and smothers his face with her perfect, wet pussy. She grinds on top of him, making him please her while he remains otherwise immobile, not permitted to please himself. Jack is soon put in a partial suspension. Ryan flogs his hungry ass, then spits on his hole, prepping him to take her big strap-on cock. She thrusts her fat cock into his ass and fucks him, getting off on the very thought of plowing this typically dominant guy into submission. But Jack is gagged, and his moans are muffled, to keep him shut up. When Jack is fully trained, accepting that his role is to please Ryan and nothing more, Ryan releases him from the bondage and uses his mouth and cock to get off. She takes that big dick and rides it, giving herself one orgasm after another while Jack serves as a fuck toy on a leash. Ryan cums again and again, and only once she�s done is Jack finally finished. She denies him an orgasm and sends him on his way� until next time.

Size: 1.65 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:45:49

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Shut Up And Serve Ryan Keely Makes Dom Jack Hammer Her Sub.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Shut Up And Serve Ryan Keely Makes Dom Jack Hammer Her Sub.mp4