Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 08, 2023 7:24 am
Mia Li - I Know You Can't Resist This Asian Ass

screenshot

Description: This clip starts with a closeup of Mia Li's INCREDIBLE ASS.. she tells you "I know you can't resist this round, golden, perfectly strong Asian Ass. She orders you to get closer to the screen and really study it. She tells you that she only she accepts professional ass sniffers, so you need to really get in there. She will allow you to have one generous lick of her delicious ass. She tells you that you will be her little white piglet zombie slave, worshiping her day in and day out. You will devote your life to her. She stands above you and jiggles her ass, and then asks if you are hungry. "Are you a hungry piglet?", she asks as she shoves her panties in your mouth. She tells you that everything of yours is going to be hers... she tells you that you are trash and that she will throw you away when she is done using you. "I want it all", she says. Finally, she gets in doggie style so you can jerk off with your nose in her Asian Ass. She counts down as she orders you to masturbate for her. HOT CLIP - ASS WORSHIP FANS WILL LOVE IT!

screenshot

Keywords: Closeup Pussy, Asian American, Black Hair, 1080p, Fake Tits, Dirty Talk, Tease, Femdom, Ass Worship, No Sex, Curvy, Jerk Off Instruction, Facesittting, Pov Face Sitting, Mia Little, Tattooed Female, Femdominteractive Com, Asshole Closeup, Pov, Mia Li, Goddess Worship, Clips4sale Com, Fetish, Degrading, Humiliation

Format: mp4
Size: 738.23 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:07:49

Dindr2
Added: May 08, 2023 10:23 am
Mia Li - White Pig Asian Ass

screenshot

Description: Beautiful Asian Mistress Mia Li starts by telling you "I know what you want.. go on.. look at my beautiful body". The camera pans down to reveal that she has a slave with his head between her legs with his face buried in her ass. She tells you that she is always looking for new white pig slaves to worship her body. While he eats her ass, she tells you how she broke this slave.. He left his wife for her and gave up his entire lifestyle for her. Then she makes him lay down.. She tells you "He's just a chair.. he's not a even person any more. He's just a place for me to rest my BIG ASS. She bounces her Asian Ass up and down on his face and tells you to take our your cock. She calls you a white pig and tells you that she knows she is all you think about.. she can make you do anything. She orders you to jerk off for her while she sits on her slave's face. Then she does a Cum Countdown for you while you jerk off!

screenshot

Keywords: Asian American, Facesittting, Black Hair, Ruined Orgasm, Rimming, 1080p, Fake Tits, Dirty Talk, Tease, Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Handjob, No Sex, Mia Little, Tattooed Female, Femdominteractive Com, Asian Female White Male, Pov, Race Play, Mia Li, Goddess Worship, Clips4sale Com, Handjob Only, Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction, Curvy, Fetish, Degrading, Humiliation

Size: 578 MB
Video:
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:07:41

Dindr2
Added: May 08, 2023 1:24 pm
Miss Nova - Bratty Joi

screenshot

Description: You've always been a HUGE perv for hot brats. Nothing makes your head spin quite like pumping to a woman half your age who knows exactly how to get what she wants out of you.
You're completely insignificant to me and yet I'm all you can think about. Funny how that works huh? I don't need you, I will never want you, and could care less if you're in love with me. It feels good to be reminded of that while you jerk your cock to my perfect body. The meaner I am, the weaker you get.
Losers like you will never be good enough. I want you jerking HARD while I thoroughly remind you of that.
Published: Jan 31, 2023

screenshot

Keywords: Petite, Redhead, Humiliation, Femdom, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Edging, Pov, 2023, Miss Nova, Tattooed Female, Space Buns, Edging Instructions, Waist Chain, Iwantclips Com, Fetish, Non Nude, Solo, Solo Female

Size: 525.65 MB
Video:
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:12:32

Dindr2
Added: May 08, 2023 4:22 pm
Miss Ruby Grey - Locked Cucked And Feminized

screenshot

Description: The closest a sissy cuck like yourself could ever get to fucking me is being ordered around and teased with my sex life. I�m going on a date today and I want you to be useful and help me pick out what I�m going to wear to get fucked in. Of course I pick out a sltty little outfit for you too! That chastity cage would look even better all wrapped up behind a thong and fishnets. The guy I�m going on a date with has a huge dick. But, you wouldn�t know anything about that, right? you don�t even know what it�s like to have a boner anymore. That clitty stays denied for my pleasure. I want you dressed up, laid under my bed as I get fucked, ready for his load to squirt into your mouth when I call you out from underneath. Sissy cucks know their place. you will never be in a position to fuck me. You will never know what it�s like to please a woman like me. I love teasing you with the tiniest glimpse of my panties. It�s much more than you deserve anyway!
Published: Jan 18, 2023

screenshot

Keywords: Non Nude, Sissification, 1080p, Cuckold, Chastity, Femdom, Blonde, No Sex, Orgasm Denial, 2023, Miss Ruby Grey, Cuckold Humiliation, Iwantclips Com, Orgasm Control, Feminization, Slave Training, Curvy, Fetish, Pov

Size: 1.66 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:01

Dindr2
Added: May 08, 2023 7:23 pm
Princess Violette - Maintain Eye Contact 3

screenshot

Description: Because it makes you so fucking weak, and that�s how princess likes you best.
You cock is MINE to play with. I know that nothing makes you feel as submissive, broken, and weak as when you�re looking into my eyes and stroking your cock� it isn�t yours though. It�s mine. You�ll maintain eye contact the entire duration of this clip. You�ll feel your weakness intensify with every pump, as you become a mindless jerker drone for princess. You�ll feel my power intensify as you stare so deep into my big beautiful eyes. Unable to look away� your only choice is to stare so deep you lose yourself completely. Get eye-fucked and fall deeper for your perfect princess.
Published: Mar 12, 2023

screenshot

Keywords: Face Worship, Femdom, Small Tits, 1080p, Eye Contact, Jerk Off Encouragement, Non Nude, Mind Control, Big Eyes, Jerk Off Instruction, Face Fetish, Mesmerize, Pov, Iwantclips Com, Fetish, Pov, Princess Violette

Size: 2.27 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:26

Dindr2
Added: May 08, 2023 10:25 pm
2023-04-10 - Elise Graves, Kino Payne, An Li - On All Fours (104736)

screenshot

Something very special occurs when two sadists come together. The pleasure one sadist gets from seeing another suffer can be exhilarating on their own - but when a sadist friend next to them reflects that same joy, it is extra fun! Energy that might begin with Elise in the form of a cane stroke impacts Kino who�s expression can further affect An Li in the most delightful way. There is a three-way exchange of energy and that triangular shape is the most solid of them all. Watch as Kino makes himself vulnerable to An Li and Elise by allowing himself to be locked into heavy wooden stocks on his hands and knees. This gives access to his ass which Elise and An Li gleefully mark up with whips, canes, fingernails, and more. Happiness is most real when shared with another.

Actions include anal.dildo humiliation slapping domination femdom threesome fetish anal switch bdsm stocks inflatable.buttplug big.insertions cock.and.ball.torture harness.gag leather.bondage caning whipping

screenshot

Size: 2.35 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:45

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 1:24 am
Alyssa SexbattleRingBout13TheCockLocker

screenshot
screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2,05 GB
Duration: 00:14:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download files:

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 4:24 am
Amazonmania - Sunfire Deadlysqueezes1

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 547.31 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:47:36

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 7:24 am
Amber & Skylar - Euro Slave Tryout - Part 1 - Foreign Loser Licks Feet

screenshot

This loser had written in to serve us and said it needed a mask (GROSS!) Like we really dislike slaves that need masks, especially when they CANT take much pain. However, this beta had ONE thing going for it� it knew that because it couldn�t do as much as we would have liked, it had to PAY!

So at the very least, we get to humiliate this loser and make money off of it, which is all we care about. This loser had witnessed what a TERRIBLE slave looks like and therefore took it upon itself to do BETTER! Because it was more prepared and obedient, we allowed this freak to worship our feet! (A PRIVILEGE for betas!).

screenshot

Size: 920.96 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:41

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 10:21 am
Ballbustingbombshells - Natasha&selena Theworldnocup

screenshot

Natasha and Selena are back to play "The World No Cup". In this game, the girls compete to see who can do the most damage to the bb pet's testicles. The do a series of very explosive knees to the balls, followed by kicks and then the infamous Grab Twist and Pull. Each girl's objective is to hurt the man's nuts as badly as they possibly can. The beautiful Natasha has a body that nation's would go to war over. Lean yet very muscular, she knees a set of balls with absolute authority, all the while having the best pair of natural tits ever grown- no exaggeration. Selena is a newer ball-smasher who really shows amazing potential in this clip. The huge smile on her face throughout the entire clip is truly priceless. Enjoy!

screenshot

Size: 343.87 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:23:04

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 1:22 pm
Bestial Stiletto Cockbox Trampling Feat Mistress Kim

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 338.91 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:49

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 4:22 pm
Brutal Ballbusting And Milking By Mistress Kim In Black Boots

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 807.58 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:18

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 7:22 pm
Chinese Girl Wearing Jk Uniform Trample And Femdom

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 2.92 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:28:05

Dindr2
Added: May 09, 2023 10:25 pm
Cum While I Crush Your Balls Flat Under My Bare Feet Feat Mistress Kim

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 630.02 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:17

Dindr2
Added: May 10, 2023 7:55 am
Die Sadistin - Damit Ihr Versteht Was Eine

screenshot

No Codewort sowie eine No Abbruch Session bedeutet. Da ja so viele einen soooo gro?en Mund haben. Habe ich jetzt ein .. Nichts fur schwache Nerven Video ... fur euch! Du kannst, nein du wirst jammern, betteln, mich anflehen und mir alles bieten auf zu horen. nebenbei, ich bekomme es eh ... jetzt fangt mein Spa? erst richtig an und ich werde richtig nass zwischen meinen Schenkeln! Keine Gnade, aber auch gar keine! Schau es dir an!

screenshot

Size: 656.21 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:52