Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 11, 2023 11:23 am
Head Games | Emily Marilyn, Cyd Black

screenshot

Emily Marilyn wants to do a good job for Cyd Black but she is not even sure what that will mean. She is ultimately interested in doing the dirtiest things if it will please her man. She talks about some of the more perverse acts of public degradation she has participated in. They are the kinds of experiences that still fuel her late night fantasies. No matter how many times she experiences tight bondage or public humiliation she will always come back for more. It is in her nature.

Genre: Torture, Bondage, Hummulation, Spanking, Canning, BDSM

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 721.7 MB
Duration: 01:04:09
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download files:

EljorXoSy6g7Vh1pRsiD.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jul 18, 2023 8:53 pm
Brooke Lyn Rose - Big Titty Bolt On Gets Bred

screenshot

Those big fat effn bags look luscious for skin covered plastic. It's like an AI funbot with below room temp iq. She was handed over to Barney to fix that speed bump of a tongue that was occluding the passage there of. There was an alarm at her uvula whereby being met with resistance, and afterwards gaining admission, whereby she was caused to make a mess of herself. She got DP'd and savored some dirty A2M, and then drank yellow discipline from hose. She begged for the Vaccinated Vandal's cum as he pumped her and filled her deep. Her biological clock was ticking like Osama's suitcase. She took 3 more goo blasts to the face and remained there as Bootleg hocked a loogie on her.

Release Year: 25.06.2023
Genre: Rimming, Hardcore, Gonzo, Deep Throat, DP, Creampie, Pissing On Mouth, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking, Anal
Cast: Brooke Lyn Rose

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 4.1 GB
Duration: 01:11:06
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

TYEDrD7CLsI1v7xfEhKc.mp4
TYEDrD7CLsI1v7xfEhKc.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 18, 2023 11:55 pm
Casey Calvert / Casey Calvert Exposed / 37610

screenshot

We get to see a very real power exchange featuring Casey Calvert and The Pope in this very intense shoot.

Genre: Submission, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM
Cast: Casey Calvert, The Pope (JP)

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 563.7 MB
Duration: 00:51:26
Resolution: 960x540

DOWNLOAD:

6XFNKOt0EIRuhcgXZXyF.mp4
6XFNKOt0EIRuhcgXZXyF.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 2:55 am
Yhivi - The Pope teaches this newcomer what bondage is all about

screenshot

19 yr old Sltdoes her first ever bondage scene and finds out why the site name is S.R..

Genre: Bondage, Torture, Toys, BDSM, Humilation, Domination
Cast: Yhivi

screenshot

FileSize: 708 MB
Duration: 01:04:35

DOWNLOAD:

G03vXQKQaWiJxueKmjJA.mp4
G03vXQKQaWiJxueKmjJA.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 5:53 am
Abella Danger (Not for the Faint of Heart - EXTREME BRUTALITY !)

screenshot

Sometimes a girl comes around and just wants a real BDSM experience. One that is authentic in every nature, from the bondage to the suffering. Abella is very up front with her desire to be taken further than she has ever been before. She wants the release that comes from brutal torment. She craves the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability that happens when bound in tight ropes.Today is her day, she will suffer like never before, and you get to see her in all of her masochistic beauty.

Genre: Torture, Domination, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Cast: Abella Danger

screenshot

FileSize: 553.2 MB
Duration: 00:50:28

DOWNLOAD:

WS7YPlY6IWn0joUDHTww.mp4
WS7YPlY6IWn0joUDHTww.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 8:55 am
Bailey Paige (Tiny Slut, Big Pain)

screenshot

Bailey tells me she wants it as extreme as possible. She wants to truly wants to test her ability to suffer. We begin with a standing spread eagle, then add pegs in just the right places to ensure her suffering is at the right level. The scene ends with hr proving how much she really wants this, by inflicting pain on herself.
Next we put her on her back and terrorize the front of her body. She screams and struggles, but she's helpless and it's starting to effect her. I'm not ready to break her yet, so her pussy is fucked raw and then I let her catch her breath before the next scene starts.
The scene begins and I put her cute little ass in the air, so that I can beat the hell out of her. She starts to purr because this is what she came for. This is what she has been waiting on all day, and I refuse to pass on an opportunity to dish out this much pain.

Genre: Toys, Torture, BDSM, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Bondage
Cast: Bailey Paige

screenshot

FileSize: 693.4 MB
Duration: 01:03:15

DOWNLOAD:

ZcJ26jDoGjrgBgNnQvrU.mp4
ZcJ26jDoGjrgBgNnQvrU.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 11:55 am
Daniels DE-FUCKING-STROYED / 37134

screenshot

We know what a pain Sltis around here, and Dani is one of the secret ones. What we are looking for is a model with desire and the integrity to handle the level of intensity that she is going to get.
Dani is stretched out and her clothes ripped away. Her amazing body makes most men crumble at her feet, but this whore will not get any special treatment from me. She will suffer like all of the rest. I want to see her tears as she is overwhelmed by the experience, then to hear her voice ask for more.
Her body fights against the ropes, but she quickly finds that she is helpless, and there is no escape. She surrenders to the fact that I will punish her as I see fit, and it will only stop when I feel she has had enough.

Genre: Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Submission, Domination
Cast: Dani Daniels, The Pope (JP)

screenshot

FileSize: 577.1 MB
Duration: 00:52:39

DOWNLOAD:

OgX8iaw3zUqQxxY37r3S.mp4
OgX8iaw3zUqQxxY37r3S.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 2:54 pm
Lotus Lain / Bondage, Water Torment, and Squirting Orgasms / 36887

screenshot

Lotus is getting a full dose of soaking wet water torment. She is bound in helpless positions and tormented to the point of breaking. Lotus is hesitant about the water, but is more than willing to see what she is capable of handling. Her face shows pure fear, but her pussy can't stop squirting, which confuses her. She can't understand why her body is betraying her mind. Her mind is screaming to make it stop, but her pussy begs for it to continue.

Genre: Ebony, BDSM, Submission, Hardcore, Domination, Bondage
Cast: Lotus Lain, The Pope (JP)

screenshot

FileSize: 588.9 MB
Duration: 00:53:43

DOWNLOAD:

IAyP1EjE8o3QDmwD1T8W.mp4
IAyP1EjE8o3QDmwD1T8W.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 5:54 pm
Missy Minks (Missy Minks Spanked Into Submission)

screenshot

Missy Minks is a little Sltthat loves to get her ass spanked and The Pope is more than happy to oblige. But Missy will have to earn her reward first. The day begins with this whore tied upside down to a chair, her pussy exposed and open to flogging and hard fucking while her nipples are clamped and tied to her feet.
Next Missy is tied to the wall, back arched leaving her body vulnerable to relentless whipping and orgasms. By the end of the scene Missy is left a quivering, squirting mess from the mix of pain, orgasm denial, and brutal vibing.
Missy isn't exactly a pain slt, but this whore will take some punishment if it earns her an orgasm. So next we have her suspended from the ceiling, unable to escape the zapper. She has no choice but to endure the shocks until she is finally allowed to cum.
The day finishes with Missy tied up and given an old fashioned spanking, her ass is slapped red and she isn't allowed to cum until she takes a finger in the ass and licks The Pope's boots clean.

Genre: BDSM, Humilation, Hardcore, Torture, Toys, Domination
Cast: Missy Minks

screenshot

FileSize: 616.6 MB
Duration: 00:56:15

DOWNLOAD:

7slXgNVwlJIkMlwYXkg3.mp4
7slXgNVwlJIkMlwYXkg3.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 8:54 pm
Chanell Heart / Black Whore Moan / 34688

screenshot

Ebony beauty, Chanell contacted me to say that she was interested in shooting for us. I jumped at the chance to get this Sltin my ropes. She is hot as hell and has an amazing ass, and I wanted to see her suffer.
First up, I cage this Sltand then tie her to it. Out comes the electricity, and Chanell has the choice of a zapper or a cattle prod. Her feet fall victim the cattle prod and we get to her this Sltscream.
Next her elbows are bound together behind her back to display her flexibility. The rest of her body is put in a stress position and we get to see her sweat as she struggles to find comfort.
Chanell is then suspended from a single point that displays her fan-fucking-tastic ass!! She is toyed with on the ground and bastinado is issued before she is pulled in the air and made to cum.
In the last scene we see Chanell spread wide to expose her honey hole. I fill it instantly and make it orgasm uncontrollably. Does she regret signing up for this shoot...I doubt it, but she will not forget the hell she went through.

Genre: Hardcore, Bondage, Submission, Domination, BDSM
Cast: Chanell Heart, The Pope (JP)

screenshot

FileSize: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:57:18

DOWNLOAD:

B1JKiFNsxaLhcYQmFpvW.mp4
B1JKiFNsxaLhcYQmFpvW.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 11:55 pm
Liv Aguilera (Young Latin Pain Slt)

screenshot

When first meeting Liv, she is a sweet and innocent girl with an amazing body, but after talking with her we find out that she loves to be bound and tormented. She is put in a variety of extreme bondage positions, and tormented to her breaking point. Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Flogging

Genre: Legal Teen, Torture, BDSM, Hardcore, Bondage, Domination, Humilation
Cast: Liv Aguilera

screenshot

FileSize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:40:39

DOWNLOAD:

GHF577DLcgWaJ5uTHDvH.mp4
GHF577DLcgWaJ5uTHDvH.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 2:54 am
Lyla Storm (Suffering and Water Bondage)

screenshot

Exotic pain SltLyla Storm is devastated by the most brutal bondage shoot of her career. She is stretched wide, tormented beyond anything she has ever had to endure, covered in more than 130 clamps, and suffers through extreme water torture. Every orgasm she gets, she has to earn.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Water Bondage, Domination
Cast: Lyla Storm

screenshot

FileSize: 2.34 GB
Duration: 01:05:42

DOWNLOAD:

ZepcSDCSfqY3LPM4Jhb7.mp4
ZepcSDCSfqY3LPM4Jhb7.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 5:54 am
Krysta Kaos (FISTING, WATER BOARDING, EXTREME TORMENT, AND BRUTAL BONDAGE)

screenshot

Krysta is a sexy tattooed alt Sltwho is here for our January live shoot. She comes in and actually requested to be water boarded. This sets the pace for the rest of the day, which is extreme!! The bondage is hardcore and grueling, which for most is enough torment, but we take it a step further with the brutality of suffering that she will endure.The day consists of extreme pussy stretching and torment. The Pope has set out to destroy her cunt, and put as many things as possible inside her. Every scene is a test to try and get his huge fist inside her little pussy. He succeeds once, but that's not enough for this sadistic bastard. He continues fisting her all day while she is made to submit to his S.R.s.

Genre: Toys, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation
Cast: Krysta Kaos

screenshot

FileSize: 930.1 MB
Duration: 01:24:51

DOWNLOAD:

HKJbBhXAmDw0Z4xfwJIg.mp4
HKJbBhXAmDw0Z4xfwJIg.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 8:55 am
Iona Grace (Young Sltwith huge natural tits gets destroyed by grueling bondage)

screenshot

Iona Grace gets another lesson in extreme bondage, brutal torture, and painful orgasms.

Genre: Bondage, Humilation, Toys, BDSM, Torture, Domination
Cast: Iona Grace

screenshot

FileSize: 910 MB
Duration: 01:23:01

DOWNLOAD:

1mlhf7KPR20MPodeDNuo.mp4
1mlhf7KPR20MPodeDNuo.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 11:54 am
Ashley Lane (Brand new pain Sltdoes her first shoot ever)

screenshot

Super sexy, all natural bondage whore endures a shoot that would have a seasoned veteran shaking and comes out wanting more.

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Torture, Domination
Cast: Ashley Lane

screenshot

FileSize: 623.7 MB
Duration: 00:56:54

DOWNLOAD:

BMdrgjZdF6MFcYmyX3EE.mp4
BMdrgjZdF6MFcYmyX3EE.mp4