Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 22, 2023 12:01 am
Extreme_Luna Rival - Supple Restraints

screenshot

The theme is leather. Luna is restrained entirely with soft restraints. That makes them no less infernal. Each position is strenuous in it's own way. Straps keep Luna in a firm worm tie that turns into a hogtie. Her clothes are cut from her little body to expose her. A leather body suit with mitts keeps Luna confined. The mitts are attached to straps around her feet. She's comfortable at first on her back, but her position is about to get a whole lot harder. The leather straightjacket, gag, and straps frogging her legs really make her helpless. She can barely even flip herself over. She has to stay in place while her holes are being penetrated. It's fine, the violation seems to excite her.

Genre: Dildo, Squirting, Caning, Toys, Fingering, Anal Hook, Clothespins, Suspension, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Anal Play, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Luna Rival

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 813.8 MB
Duration: 00:39:12
Resolution: 850x478

DOWNLOAD:

MJ3z36s23n0HyCqpRAsX.mp4
MJ3z36s23n0HyCqpRAsX.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 22, 2023 4:05 am
Extreme_Kiki Cali (Kiki Keep Me! )

screenshot

Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn't complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.She's a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.

Genre: Torture, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Humilation
Cast: Kiki Cali

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.29 GB
Duration: 00:42:57
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

PNaFIh5v7BmKQFDXkM9I.mp4
PNaFIh5v7BmKQFDXkM9I.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 22, 2023 8:05 am
Extreme_Amarna Miller (Suck And Fuck)

screenshot

Amarna Miller returns from retirement to get tormented.
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.

Genre: Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Bondage, BDSM, Dildo
Cast: Amarna Miller, OT

screenshot

FileSize: 3.12 GB
Duration: 00:58:24

DOWNLOAD:

OQTITsjXgfRSG4twtFf5.mp4
OQTITsjXgfRSG4twtFf5.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 22, 2023 12:02 pm
Extreme_Coral Aorta (Coral Captured )

screenshot

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.

Genre: Vibrator, Torture, BDSM, Dildo, Humiliation, Gag, Bondage, Nipple Clamps
Cast: Coral Aorta

screenshot

FileSize: 2.5 GB
Duration: 00:45:27

DOWNLOAD:

J3d3Ua9eJPIgFItGDRQ7.mp4
J3d3Ua9eJPIgFItGDRQ7.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 22, 2023 8:02 pm
Extreme_Charlotte Sartre (Tilt-A-Girl )

screenshot

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Charlotte Sartre (Tilt

screenshot

FileSize: 2.64 GB
Duration: 00:49:52

DOWNLOAD:

FLF36lZPsTXe2NfwiK9X.mp4
FLF36lZPsTXe2NfwiK9X.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 23, 2023 12:07 am
Extreme_Electra Rayne (Master is Watching)

screenshot

Electra Rayne is a good slave. When her Master orders her to a stranger's hotel room she's on time and dressed sexy. Master is watching her every move and telling her exactly how to please the stranger."Strip for him.""Crawl to him.""Get him off."After the stranger has dropped his load on her gyrating ass he's got a proposition for her. She's invited to a bondage party. She hesitates, but her Master is quick to correct her. In the box, in the hood, with handcuffs, she's taken away to a dungeon.She can't see where she is or who she's with. There's a new stranger and her Master is no longer talking to her. Her holes are violated and she's interrogated. On the spot she has no idea what to say. She's punished for every word.When it's time to give her an orgasm she's reluctant. She needs her Master's permission. What will she do?

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture

screenshot

FileSize: 2.59 GB
Duration: 00:48:29

DOWNLOAD:

1PFKyV13HqsWLkMlAQCD.mp4
1PFKyV13HqsWLkMlAQCD.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 23, 2023 4:03 am
Extreme_Freya French (French Twist)

screenshot

Well, Freya French is going to have to tell us later which of our devious devices she considers the worst. We've got a lot for her to choose from, and she is going to get to sample quite a few.The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor.The ass hook is pretty nice, too. A useful tool, the way it controls her movements is elegant in its simplicity. If she wants to wiggle her butt or shift her weight she can, but it will mean fucking her own ass with the cold, metal hook.But ultimately it is Mr. Pogo that most shames the lovely Freya. Being violated by the rubber dick on a stick, being made to cum through the pain and the humiliation, being punished for the way that her pussy squirts when she cums, it's all so degrading. The fact that it turns her on to be so harshly abused only reinforces her humiliation.

Genre: BDSM, Fingering, Humiliation, Dildo

screenshot

FileSize: 2.81 GB
Duration: 00:52:56

DOWNLOAD:

GH0MFjZWgFzfGMCnjXZj.mp4
GH0MFjZWgFzfGMCnjXZj.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 23, 2023 8:01 am
Extreme_Delirious Hunter (Fetish Pup)

screenshot

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.Her time with OT isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a few surprises when he finally lets her out. Her muscles are sore and stiff from her long time locked away. He's going to help her stretch, with a little help from the rack.

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Humiliation

screenshot

FileSize: 3.76 GB
Duration: 01:10:58

DOWNLOAD:

EnBxzfqGB7OgQUb3AzIN.mp4
EnBxzfqGB7OgQUb3AzIN.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 23, 2023 12:02 pm
Extreme_Endza (Unauthorized Climax)

screenshot

Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slt, and a good submissive slt knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
She'll learn the lesson, though. The caning was just for fun, the whipping will be for punishment. One foot on the floor and the other strung high into the air, Endza's pussy isn't just exposed, it is practically a painted target. It's begging to be snapped at with the whip. And after a few minutes of sharp stinging across her sensitive clit, Endza will be ready to do some begging of her own.

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Bondage
Cast: Endza

screenshot

FileSize: 2.39 GB
Duration: 00:45:13

DOWNLOAD:

FKDIWkDDI1yrGodoQ18Y.mp4
FKDIWkDDI1yrGodoQ18Y.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 14, 2023 1:17 am
Peaches

screenshot

Description:
Perhaps this is the manner in which she saves herself. Because all that she senses outside of herself is nothingness. So she goes to him. His use of her makes her solid, heavy, like bodies are intended to be heavy, and how souls contain infinite mass. His brutal management of her breasts encourages her out of her unnatural sleep. Pain is a voice of the spirit rousing itself. Ropes grow luminous in a mind gone dim. Flogging rectifies balance, each strike conspicuous, bright points like Christmas lights strung about her limbs. He decorates her like a tree. He dangles her from her stretched, aching breasts as though she is a dark angel. He walls her into her soft, supple flesh and tastes her like a vintner tests wine. Made manifest on the eve of her destruction, the birthing of her body is more about difficulty than ease. And in her weightless condition of diseased dreams, she must be brought back to herself by the use of extremes. Ropes and straps binding her ankles, knees, wrists, arms, and neck are neither reality nor sleep. The prying open of her mouth with hooks and the compression of her breasts between metallic rungs, anchor her in the realm of the living because of dread and excitement, the electricities of flesh. And pain, that corrective stress, infuses her with breath. As she hangs upon her racked breasts, helpless, bound hand and foot, she calculates the weight of desire. She does not experience relief, only the dead find that. For her, it is dark ecstasy and vague preternatural stirrings, the emergence of life.

screenshot
screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 01:11:09

Peaches.mp4
DOWNLOAD:

Peaches.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jan 10, 2024 11:55 am
soulincontrol, its lily - Painful Clit Play

screenshot

This video is all about Lily's little clit. Watch her reactions on a split screen while I pinch, poke, paintbrush, and drip hot wax on her most sensitive spot.

Genre: Torture, Wax Play, Close Up
Cast: soulincontrol, its_lily

screenshot

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 2.48 GB
Duration: 00:17:23
Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

BZjCGGRompQStjGkOWbV.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 04, 2024 7:36 am
Extreme 120 - I Hate Bugs (remastered) [720p]

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: 120 hates bugs. PD loves bugs. PD begins by introducing 120 to the spiders in his basement. She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD�s barn. She can�t shoo them off when she�s attached to one of the barn walls or tied to a ladder. What would a visit to the Farm be without being tied to a tree in the woods? PD does not disappoint and does just that, leaving the mosquitoes to taste her exposed body.
Towards the end of the video PD has a little sexual intercourse with her, she sucks him a little and he rped her vagina not for a long time.
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Size: 2.74 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 01:15:57

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Extreme_ 120 - I Hate Bugs (Remastered) [720p].mp4
DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Extreme_ 120 - I Hate Bugs (Remastered) [720p].mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 04, 2024 10:22 am
Extreme 1030 & 123 - Friends (remastered) [2160p]

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: I'm here for a nude photo shoot, some shit involving bondage, spanking, beatings.
Um, I went through a couple of years of college. Major anything interesting? I wanted to be a psychologist, but that didn't work out very well.
I like to bartender. I went to school for bartending, some bartender, occasional dancer, occasional model.
A girlfriend of mine actually did some work for you. And she told me that I would probably be a very good candidate for some reason.
Talk about what happened to her and what she did.
I was speechless at first. But she said that you work with everybody's different needs, fears, wants. That everybody was different, so nobody was treated the same.
So how would you describe what we do here in your own words?
Exciting, scared.
As a result, she got what she came to this place for
She was tied up and some dildos visited her pussy and She got a lot of different sensations!Smile)

Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:31:23

Extreme_ 1030 & 123 - Friends (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ 1030 & 123 - Friends (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 04, 2024 1:08 pm
Extreme 411 - Leeches (remastered) [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:47

Extreme_ 411 - Leeches (Remastered) [1080p].mp4

Extreme_ 411 - Leeches (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 04, 2024 3:54 pm
Extreme Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (remastered) [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan. Oh the country life. By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross. The edge of the four-by-four is turned upward and Angelica sits on it, her legs spread so that it cuts into her crotch. She is locked into metal stocks. Her ankles are shackled and chained upward to either end of the stocks. From there, on both sides, the chain is fed upward through pulleys then downward, attaching to the breast bondage of two girls, 411 and Piglet. Their arms are bound behind their backs. They have wooden bits bound into their mouths. Both of them are standing on tiptoes, the three girls counterbalancing one another. Now the farmer leads his cows up to pasture. They follow in a line, chained neck to neck. A wooden beam is tied to Angelica so that it swings back and forth between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Moonshine and 411 both have four-by-fours bound to their arms, holding them straight outward. Piglet�s arms are bound behind her back.
Piglet hangs in a very small cage, folded up tightly on her knees. She is led to the milking station and chained in place. The milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh of the milker beats time as her nipples are milked. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth. Then Pogo plunges into her cunt amid her cries, a mixture of pleasure and distress. A milky froth collects around the opening to her vagina. The vibrator is used on her. A tube is removed from her tit and sucked onto her clit. The inner sleeve opens and closes over her distended pussy. The marks from the rim of the tube form a superior ring above her nipple. She no longer has tits. Piglet has teats. When she comes, she squeals.
Piglet is bent over the platform, her torso chained to the apparatus. A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet�s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy. Her clit is pulled into the mouth of the tube . Piglet crawls back to the barnyard. Angelica�s head is all that we see of her, locked into place at ground level. Piglet is ordered to piss on Angelica�s head. 411 is milked next. The tubes suck onto tit after tit. When the tube is applied to pussy, the suction slurps at it, sucking the clit deep into the throat of the tube. Moonshine pees during her milking, her teats plumped out by the milker. Asen Angelica is milked, 411 is brought in, her arms bound back in a leather sleeve. She wears a black hood and a shiny black ribbed dildo. Angelica is fucked in time with the rhythm of the milker. Fuck, suck, fuck, suck. Outside, the dairy farmer takes a break, pissing into a funnel. It drains onto Moonshine, locked into her metal box. Angelica is brought to the funnel and told to piss also. Urine drips onto Moonshine, running down the rocks of the wall.All four girls are bound tightly in different positions on the floor of the barn. Wooden bits have been tied into every mouth. Angelica, bound tightly into a ball, cries from the pain of the bondage. Piglet rests on her bulbous breasts, flattening them. The girls moan and sigh and writhe, their cries echoing through the barn. Strings of drool drip. Moonshine�s labial jewelry gleams between the backs of her thighs. Urine erupts, running down her leg. They try to help one another get out, but it only appears to cause more suffering. The last shot is of three girls that have been squished into one metal box, a squirming mass of girl meat. The doors are closed and locked. They�re bedded down for the night.

Size: 2.31 GB
Duration: 01:05:56

dead_link_removed

Extreme_ Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (Remastered) [1080p].mp4