Author
rimdog
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 27, 2005 11:05 pm
Hello and happy new year to all,

This is my first post - hope it works!

Can anyone tell me more and give me picture links to this gorgeous girl?

She was in a solo shoot in June 2001 issue of Purely 18 and I also picked up these pics from the net some time ago.

Any info will be great.

Thanks,

rimdog
jimpel
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2005 1:56 am
i have seen this girl before somwhere, i like her too, but i may have the same mag as you as i used to buy that quite often,
i will search my hard drive for you but i'm not the most organized person in the world so it may take some time.
Cerebus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 29, 2005 1:17 am
In every almost collection that I've seen her in, she is called "Mindy". Here are a few sets that I have that I can post somewhere once I figure out where to put archives (I'm still a newbie on the forum). I haven't seen her do full-blown hardcore, but she's been in at least "posing" one set with a guy. I can post the index for that if you want, too.
jimpel
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 29, 2005 5:29 pm
OMG MAGGIE! thats my girl, i've been searching all over the world for this girl, is maggie and mindy the same girl?
please please post all the pics you have of maggie she's my dreamgirl,
the pic post would be the best place to put them but really i dont care where you put them as long as i can get them.

i want, i need, i must have, please!
thanks
jim.
ronny
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 29, 2005 6:06 pm
Happy New Year man
But u posted it in wrong section :(

[quote="rimdog"]Hello and happy new year to all,

This is my first post - hope it works!

Can anyone tell me more and give me picture links to this gorgeous girl?

She was in a solo shoot in June 2001 issue of Purely 18 and I also picked up these pics from the net some time ago.

Any info will be great.

Thanks,

rimdog[/quote]
rimdog
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 29, 2005 9:49 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for the response so far. I thought I'd posted this to the right list but it seems to have ended up here!

I think that Mindy and Maggie may be different girls. The Purely 18 shoot I mentioned has the same pics you posted above. She was named Mindy there too. Maggie looks slightly different to me but I could be wrong.

The other set I have are hotter - see below and enjoy!!! I hope there are more out there somewhere - please let me know if you ever find any, she has such a cute face and ass.

Rimdog.
Cerebus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2005 4:53 am
The Maggie series has been posted in this thread:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic9297.html#63035
rimdog
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2005 10:56 am
Hi Cerebus,

Thanks for the link. Now I can see that Mindy, the object of my affection is not the same girl as Maggie. Mindy has larger breasts and is prettier imo Very Happy
So, any more pics/links/info about Mindy only would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

rimdog.
lagardere
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2005 8:26 pm
They do look the same to me and its in the face. Wow what freckles. Yum. Twisted Evil