Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 24, 2024 11:07 am
Margo Von Teese, Eva Murkovski, Alexis Wilson, Sofia Sey - Scouting Stars 3/3

screenshot

On a bright and sunny day, four enthusiastic Girl Scouts named Margo, Eva, Alexis, and Sofia go on an exciting adventure in the nearby woods. Their troop leader had told them about the legendary Woods Challenge, a series of quests that had never been completed by any scout group before but our sweethe@rts not only pass each challenge but also have time to lick some pussy and come together.

Release Year: 28.10.2023
Genre: Kissing, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Sex, Teen, Masturbation, Orgasm, Orgy
Cast: Margo Von Teese, Eva Murkovski, Alexis Wilson, Sofia Sey

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 3.12 GB
Duration: 00:43:54
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Per1DnoComy55eMHl0J9.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm
Katy Rose, Clemence Audiard - Redheads Share Halloween Thriller

screenshot

Stunning redhead Katy Rose is alone in her bedroom watching a scary movie when her sexy girlfriend, Clemence Audiard, sneaks under the bedcovers and jumps out at Katy. The fiery lesbians share a passionate kiss, and then flame-haired beauty Clemence licks Katy's perky tits before moving down to her trimmed pussy. Afterwards, the horny pair do some scissoring on the bed, and then it's Katy's turn to eat out Clemence's juicy hole.

Genre: Orgasm, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing
Cast: Katy Rose, Clemence Audiard

screenshot

FileSize: 887 MB
Duration: 00:24:44

DOWNLOAD:

MfoX30V2mMNfuRZS4sLI.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 24, 2024 7:27 pm
Lulu Chu, Zoey Sinn - Seek And Spank

screenshot

Lulu Chu hides, trying to be quiet, running through the house. When the coast is clear she crawls up the stairs and finds a hiding spot... but she can never hide from her domme, and when Zoey Sinn finds her, it's time for a spanking! The bratty sub is allowed to pick her toy before Zoey fucks her mouth with it, and Lulu makes sure to be good for Zoey as the tall, stacked brunette fucks her pussy with a toy, so Zoey lets her cum. Lulu shows her appreciation by licking the domme's clit as Zoey sits on her face.

Genre: Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Lesbian, Orgasm, Young, Dildo, Kissing, Toy
Cast: Lulu Chu, Zoey Sinn

screenshot

FileSize: 948.8 MB
Duration: 00:24:19

DOWNLOAD:

FU0odv2Pez7blxPEgVOy.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 24, 2024 10:13 pm
Zazie S aka Zazie Skymm & Kama Oxi - Admiring Glance

screenshot

Stunning Kama Oxi drifts off to sleep on the daybed, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Admiring Glance" begins. She's discovered by her cute blonde girlfriend Zazie S, who can't resist waking her with a gentle embrace. They kiss tenderly and Zazie caresses her sweethe@rt's perky breasts, sucking her stiff nipples, then peels off her shorts and goes down to lick her shaved pussy. Kama gasps with arousal and rocks her hips up to meet her lover's skilful tongue; Zazie drives her wild before straddling her pretty face to get her own pussy eaten. She spins around into a sixty-nine and Kama laps at her puffy clit, making her tremble and moan. After a breathless orgasm, Zazie dismounts and focuses all her attention on making Kama climax too.

Genre: Shaved, Lesbian, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Girl, Kissing, Blonde, Natural Tits, Face Sitting
Cast: Zazie S aka Zazie Skymm & Kama Oxi

screenshot

FileSize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:26:13

DOWNLOAD:

QEFaGSdLEXjJBZZFz3LD.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 7:00 am
Eve Sweet & Jo - My House Guests - Episode 4

screenshot

Cute blonde Jo is sunbathing by the pool, as episode four of Sandra Shine's hot lesbian series "My House Guests" begins. Meanwhile gorgeous brunette Eve Sweet wakes up and leaves her girlfriend Kate Quinn sleeping as she strolls outside, letting her robe fall open to expose her beautiful big breasts. She spotted Jo spying on them having sex earlier, and doesn't hesitate to let her naughty hostess know the attention was welcome by kissing her passionately and caressing her slender body...
Jo fondles Eve's sexy curves and sucks her nipples, then lies back on the lounger as Eve tugs at the strings that hold her skimpy bikini together. Eve pushes Jo's thighs apart and starts to lick her shaved pussy, adding her fingers to drive her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Now Eve straddles Jo's pretty face and grinds breathlessly before flipping onto her back so Jo can eat her pussy to a blissful climax.

Genre: Blonde, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Outdoors, Natural Tits, Fingering, Face Sitting, Kissing, Girl, Brunette, Shaved
Cast: Eve Sweet & Jo

screenshot

FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:24:47

DOWNLOAD:

PLQcJH6QFEe45FcKTJsz.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 9:32 am
Ariel X, Cory Chase - Who Needs A Husband?

screenshot

Ariel (Ariel X) visits her friend Cory (Chase) and is shocked to see her watching tv on the couch, her apartment a total mess. Cory's absorbed with seeing 22-year-old Brittney, an exotic beauty on tv delivering morning newscast. "She stole my husband. She stole my life. She fucking replaced me!", Cory declares. Her husband, the star reporter of Channel 3, sits and smiles as the beautiful Brittney reports the news. Cory seethes, Brittney is everything she's not. Why did life have to be so cruel?
Ariel tries to restore her friend's confidence, even though her husband has left her after 20 years of marriage, dropping her for his young co-anchor on the tv news.. "No one can replace you. A nice warm bath is what you need", Ariel says after taking a sniff at her friend's unkempt hairdo. With Cory still complaining how Brittney has ruined her life, Ariel decides that what they need right away is to go to the beach, then have dinner at a fancy restaurant and spend the night out dancing, all expenses on hubby's credit card. But first things first -Cory's still wearing her husband's t-shirt (still nostalgic about him) -that's got to go.
That night, the women return to the apartment all animated, with Cory excited about a girl she met at the club and danced with, who gave Cory her phone number. "Do I want to date a woman? I'm going crazy!", Cory innocently asks Ariel. "That's something you should have thought about before you went to a lesbian bar", Ariel responds with a smile. "I don't think she texted me back because I may have offended her", Cory concedes. "How?", asks Ariel. "On the dance floor she tried to kiss me, and I turned my cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know how", Cory recalls.
Ariel offers to teach her, and gently kisses Cory on the lips, and soon the two friends are French kissing. "You're the most beautiful woman I've had the pleasure of kissing", Ariel whispers to her. Cory is flattered and excited, and asks her pal to keep kissing her, but all over her body. They both undress, and soon Cory has abandoned herself completely to the experienced Ariel. Watch the sensual scene unfold as friends become lovers...

Genre: MILF, Kissing, Tribadism, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Girl, Lesbian, Big Tits, Foot Fetish, Fingering
Cast: Ariel X, Cory Chase

screenshot

FileSize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:39:45

DOWNLOAD:

97hzQDCdxCLmtCwnpunc.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 12:18 pm
Melissa Stratton & Octavia Red - Tiger

screenshot

Adele (Octavia Red) gets into bed with her wife Marie (Jessica Ryan), but Marie ignores her, engrossed in a new book she's been wanting to read. Finally Adele gets her attention and announces: "My girlfriend from high school is coming into town". Marie is annoyed, grousing: "I can't stand you and 'Tiger' Flirt!" Adele protests: "We don't flirt -she's as straight as they come, and she's going to be getting married soon".
Marie concedes that she can stand 'Tiger" in town for a couple of days, but is none too pleased that Adele has invited her to stay with them for the weekend, without consulting with her. The two ladies go to sleep angry. The next day, Octavia is excited at Laura's (aka Tiger's) arrival and gives her a big hug in the doorway to their home. Marie's away visiting her mother, and Laura announces she's thinking of calling off her wedding to Drew -they don't have a sexual spark between them, after five years together.
Showing Laura to the guest room, Adele is surprised when Laura changes her clothes right in front of her, and she has trouble averting her eyes at the sight of her curvaceous friend briefly standing there naked. That night, Adele's already in bed when Marie joins her, putting on a slip and lying down next to her. In the guest room, Laura hears the sounds of them making love, and she responds by masturbating.
Next morning Marie is gone again, running errands, and Laura begins flirting, even wondering what it would be like to make love to a woman. She kisses Adele and soon they're making love on the living room couch, with Adele wearing a strap-on dildo Afterward, she feels guilty about cheating on her wife.
That night Marie comes home in a bad mood and packs a suitcase, declaring to Adele: "I'm going to Sunnyside until I get my home back". She's jealous and adds: "I can't and I won't be in the same house with her". Adele keeps apologizing for having invited her friend to stay with them, but she can't convince her wife to stay, even though Laura will be leaving tomorrow.
Laura's overheard their fight and comes to the bedroom to comfort Adele. But she also declares: "it was the hottest sex of my life", adding "What's done is done". Out of the blue she suggests: "I can't stop thinking about what it would feel like to be wearing your little toy". Adele is flattered, and laughs: "You know where I left it". Watch the homewrecker in action for a second helping of sex with Adele...

Genre: Cunnilingus, Brunette, Hairy, Natural Tits, StrapOn, Dildo, Kissing, Lesbian, Big Tits, Girl
Cast: Melissa Stratton & Octavia Red

screenshot

FileSize: 2.27 GB
Duration: 01:03:34

DOWNLOAD:

893VFRWS7nMSFf5KCeBt.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:05 pm
Audrey Quinn & Sam B - Nice View

screenshot

Genre: Small Tits, Girl, Big Ass, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Facesitting, Hairy, Brunette, Lesbian, Kissing
Cast: Audrey Quinn & Sam B

screenshot

FileSize: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:36

DOWNLOAD:

CApjjdoSQLYT7tMyS2MM.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 5:52 pm
Kate Dalia, Scarlett Sage - The Lesson Part 2

screenshot

Previously, Scarlett (Sage) cleverly seduced her virgin step-sister Leana (Lovings), in return got the nerdly beauty agreeing to help her with her college studies.Now in Part 2, just when the sisters have settled in for a pleasurable relationship, with benefits, there's a fly in the ointment with an unexpected visit from Scarlett's bossy cousin Kate (Dalia), who's heard about how Scarlett's grades have suddenly improved and wonders what gives. Sizing up the cozy relations between the step-sisters, she wants in, and insists on having the same arrangement with Leana that Scarlett's established, to get help with her studies, too. She even asserts a bit of sexual blackmail, threatening to tell the sisters' parents what's been going on.
Leana is just fine with sleeping with Kate, having had her itch for Sapphic love been activated, and craving more. Now in third wheel status, Scarlett surprises both her relatives, wanting to participate in what's going down next. Kate still remains in the driver's seat, declaring condescendingly to Scarlett: "Maybe if you're lucky I'll even let you get off, too. Come on girls, let's go make ourselves a little more comfortable", as she takes their hands to lead them to the bedroom.
The three of them are sitting on the bed, when Scarlett plays an unexpected card from her deck. She volunteers to "pay" Kate for her silence by going to bed with her cousin in place of Leana. Kate's reaction: "I don't want to do either of you if you're not into me. This is not supposed to feel like a transaction, it's supposed to be fun.", But she leans over and kisses Scarlett anyway. Scarlett is aghast, pushing her away and yelling "I hate you". Leana sheepishly leaves the bedroom, causing Kate to shout after her: "Wait! I want you to watch". Scarlett puts her foot down, declaring: "Leave her out of this". "Oh come on, sit down", Kate says to Scarlett, continuing: "Maybe I can teach her something".
With Leana sitting dutifully on the twin bed adjacent to theirs, the battling cousins begin kissing each other rather passionately, their differences gone for now. Kate removes Scarlett's jeans and begins rubbing the girl's pussy, while Scarlett darts glances at her sister in an odd search for sibling solidarity. Soon Kate is nibbling on Scarlett's nipples, then removing the panties goes down on the hapless beauty. Scarlett is unable to control her orgasmic reaction. Watch the dominating homewrecker do her thing as the taboo scene unfolds...

Genre: Masturbation, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Rimming, Lesbian, Homewrecker, Taboo, Fingering, Girl
Cast: Kate Dalia, Scarlett Sage

screenshot

FileSize: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:29:24

DOWNLOAD:

ODUPh3dYrdmcDzE7WQZr.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 8:39 pm
Kimmy Kimm, Nicole Kitt, Rachel Rivers, Sophia Burns - Five Stars

screenshotscreenshot

Rachel (Rivers) is waiting for her girlfriend (Sophia Burns) to pick her up, but gets a rideshare lift instead, with the driver (Nicole Kitt) seriously flirting with her, Meanwhile, Sophia is easily seduced by her roommate Kimmy (Kimm), who has been carrying on with her behind Rachel's back.
There is no shortage of orgasms with the roommates' quickie, but they are barely finished and not even dressed when Nicole's car pulls into their driveway to deposit passenger Rachel. Rachel says "Five stars" as she gets out of the rideshare and compliments Nicole on the ride. In fact, she wants to get another ride from her, and gets the pretty driver to leave her personal cell phone number.
Rachel catches the girls still naked on the bed, and Kimmy tries to explain, but Sophia lamely blurts out: "It's nothing -I know it looks bad, Kimmy and I were just checking for melanoma". But Kimmy interjects "the truth", announcing: "Sophia and I are in love. We never meant to hurt you, but this was something that just happened when you were away on one of your trips". Rachel is shocked when the naughty duo admits they've been carrying on together in her house for 18 months! Understandably, Rachel immediately throws both of them out. Second half of the show begins with Nicole visiting Rachel's home, returning the purse her sexy passenger left in the rideshare car. Rachel spontaneously invites her on a date, and when they return, she invites Nicole "to stay a while for a little nightcap" (hint, hint). Nicole briefly plays hard to get, but a kiss convinces her otherwise, and soon they're making out on the couch. Watch the hot sex scene on the rebound unfold...

Genre: Lesbian, Interracial, Romance, Small Tits, Brunette, Girl, Natural Tits, Homewrecker, Facesitting, Tribadism, Cunnilingus, Kissing
Cast: Kimmy Kimm, Nicole Kitt, Rachel Rivers, Sophia Burns

screenshot

FileSize: 2.39 GB
Duration: 01:02:24

DOWNLOAD:

W2PPVBzjSlgTwjwz0xFC.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 25, 2024 11:26 pm
Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland - No Such Thing As Too Much

screenshot

Release Year: 29.10.2023
Genre: Lesbian, Big Tits, Kissing, Big Ass, Orgasm, Masturbation, MILF, Rimming, Pussy Licking
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland

screenshot

FileSize: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:36:12

DOWNLOAD:

FDSOpzxnD1jJgYAUzcPm.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 26, 2024 2:12 am
Yelana Vara, Mary Borbosita aka Mavi Burbujita - Spanish Squirting Grannies

screenshot

Genre: Kissing, Lesbian, Big Tits, MILF, Orgasm, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy
Cast: Yelana Vara, Mary Borbosita aka Mavi Burbujita

screenshot

FileSize: 932.7 MB
Duration: 00:12:49

DOWNLOAD:

On9KHUnzoqYFacnEmUEA.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 26, 2024 6:45 am
Ariella Ferrera, Ava Devine, Jazmyne Day (aka UKBimboDoll)

screenshot

Genre: Fake Boobs, Bimbo, Toys, Blowjob, Dildo, Mature, Silicone, Squirt, Masturbation, Lesbian, MILF, Asian, Latina, Enormous, Big Tits, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Big Ass, Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking
Cast: Ariella Ferrera, Ava Devine, Jazmyne Day (aka UKBimboDoll)

screenshot

FileSize: 735.1 MB
Duration: 00:16:39

DOWNLOAD:

WqjtA9yxgtcezobTpUql.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 26, 2024 10:32 am
Jane White, Virgin Butterfly, Elise Moon, Olivia Trunk, Sadistka Hub aka Stella Jegante, Funky Town, Milka Wey aka Milka Way, Milka Onyx, Janyk Brones aka YaniK, Minoka Pie - Happy Halloween

screenshot

Happy Halloweeeen from all of us at C!ubSweethe@rts!! We hope you're having the best time ever! So let me tell you about how our group of sweethe@rts dressed up and went fuck-or-treat for some sweet-ass candy! They can't wait to get it all and celebrate with something even sweeter and eat up each other's pussies until orgasm.

Release Year: 31.10.2023
Genre: Teen, Orgy, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian
Cast: Jane White, Virgin Butterfly, Elise Moon, Olivia Trunk, Sadistka Hub aka Stella Jegante, Funky Town, Milka Wey aka Milka Way, Milka Onyx, Janyk Brones aka YaniK, Minoka Pie

screenshot

FileSize: 3.26 GB
Duration: 00:45:57

DOWNLOAD:

W2z4mUWvu9pECmMk02FS.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Jan 26, 2024 1:19 pm
Natasha Nice, Vanna Bardot - Charmed Slip Under A Slutty Spel

screenshot

Competitive big tit milf stepmom Natasha Nice has decided to one-up her sexy stepdaughter Vanna Bardot's Halloween costume. But Vanna reminded her that her father would not be happy with Natasha hosting the whole neighborhood looking that sltty for everyone to gawk at. But the potion in the air has put a spell on them both, a sltty spell! Vanna is mesmerized by Natasha's huge juicy tits enjoying them extensively and then spreads her hot little pussy wide for Natasha to dig in and lap up every sweet pink dripping nectar, like candy, for a hot lesbian treat!

Release Year: 31.10.2023
Genre: MILF, Orgasm, Lesbian, Young, Masturbation, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Big Ass, Big Tits
Cast: Natasha Nice, Vanna Bardot

screenshot

FileSize: 2.37 GB
Duration: 00:28:09

DOWNLOAD:

XcWj4AKGnlEQR3IEp9gz.mp4

dead_link_removed