Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 01, 2023 5:49 am
Simone Sonay, Elle Alexandra(MILF prostitute punished & Dp'd by smoking hot redhead rookie cop! / 20.07.2013)

screenshot

Actress name: Simone Sonay, Elle Alexandra

Duration: 00:53:34

Description: In this roleplay update sexy redhead Elle Alexander plays a rookie cop who busts known sexy MILF prostitute Simone Sonay for hiding drugs in her cunt! Elle is looking for the perfect bust to show all the other male pig cops she can play with the big boys too but also has a penchant for sexy MILF prostitutes and making them worship and entertain her hot body! Elle uses this to her advantage and whips and spanks the sexy MILF, finger banging her to orgasm. She canes her leaving wicked stripes on her thighs and ass and

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.92 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cns7x39gi1rh
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 5:51 am
Simone Sonay - MILF Tears (2014-05-16)

screenshot

Actress name: Simone Sonay

Duration: 00:46:07

Description: Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we feel so inclined...

FileSize: 2.44 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 113 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xrs23xjuy9bs
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 5:53 am
Sierra Cirque (Creep Play / 19.04.17)

screenshot

Actress name: Sierra Cirque

Duration: 00:56:54

Description: Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, "Please do something!" The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can't avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 2.02 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Video: 1920x1080 0.001 fps | Audio: AAC 121 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wxtt503tej0j
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 7:53 am
Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl - Seven is wet part 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshot

Actress name: Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl

Duration: 00:56:37

Description: Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. 

After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. 

Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. 

On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and **** her to inhale it through a long tube. 

Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. 

In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD's waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.

In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare."

FileSize: 1.98 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 102 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2zt49uhknyoo
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:47 am
Satine Spark, Aunty Katie - In Trouble At Work / (Redstripefilms)

screenshot

Actress name: Satine Spark, Aunty Katie

Duration: 00:12:39

Description: Beautiful Sally is in trouble, but when you are as young and pretty as Sally you are always in trouble because there will always be temptations. This time she is at work and in need of some serious correction. She has to be stripped for a little humiliation and then bends over for a paddling which leaves her lovely bottom red and marked.

FileSize: 463.1 MB

Video: 1920x1080 50.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d4pypxvjeib1
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:49 am
Sarah Jay aka Sara Jay - MILF Slut Gets Suspended

screenshot

Duration: 01:02:02

Description: Big tits blonde milf Sarah Jay gets her kinky desires fulfilled by James Deen as he ties her up, suspends her, and fucks her tight pussy hard.

FileSize: 2.27 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 245 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ozb2b611c7au
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:51 am
Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition (2022-02-04)

screenshot

Actress name: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Duration: 01:07:19

Description: Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INSEX days, is Strapped to his table.
The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure.
With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen.
A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him.
When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.

FileSize: 2.4 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 102 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1hs7zu6p5tqe
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:53 am
Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition (2022-01-22)

screenshot

Actress name: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Duration: 00:50:25

Description: She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.A noose around her neck leads her toward a barn. Trapped against the rough barn siding, she's folded neatly in half at the waist. He bangs her so hard the head of his dick must be pounding the bone of her back.Bilbos and a long cleaning with a bristle brush prep her for another mouth job. He jams his long cock so deep in her throat she can't breathe. And he holds her head there until she squirms, desperate for air. She screams hysterically as he inflates first an ass plug then a dildo inside of her. After lacing a hood tightly to her face, he leaves her for the night.It's the weekend. One day down.

FileSize: 1.8 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 105 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lwtztr64qayp
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:55 am
Schwarze Flamme - 28 Lektion - Die Spike-Tortur/Lesson 28 - The spike torture (Inflagranti Film Berlin)

screenshot

Duration: 01:24:37

Description: Last part in extrem sado/maso serie "Schwarze Flamme Berlin" Even more fetish, BDSM and domination action. Rigid tortures, spanking, hard fisting. Fans of S/M videos will not be disappointed.Online

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 288p
FileSize: 844 MB

Video: 352x288 25.000 fps | Audio: MPEG Audio 224 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vxew0eli7cy7
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:57 am
School bullies / (James Grey)

screenshot

Actress name: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters

Duration: 00:20:14

Description: School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt en**** by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.

FileSize: 294.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f68yqn9b945g
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 5:59 am
Scarlet De Sade (Greedy cock slut Scarlet De Sade is rough fucked with her incredible tits bound LIVE! / 06.11.2017)

screenshot

Actress name: Scarlet De Sade

Duration: 01:09:23

Description: Scarlet de Sade shows off her slutty side for our members live!Scarlet de Sade has an incredible body. With legs for days and tits that just won't quit, Sgt. Miles is all over this little whore. Not to mention that it's clear she LOVES sex of any kind - this desperate little slut is thirsty for his hard cock shoved in any hole she can get. And our members were more than happy to make that happen.
Scarlet's wrists are bound above her head, **** her huge tits to stand at attention for the Sgt. He can't believe how wet her pussy already is as he snips off her clothes one by one; she's so into it, we have to gag her! She's in for a brutal fucking as she struggles to stand in stilettos while Miles slams his cock into her dripping cunt over and over. It wouldn't be BaRS with only one hole though; we get Scarlet on her knees and bind her amazing breasts up tightly with rope and wood. It's a gorgeous sight to see her gag and drool all over his dick as he shoves it down her greedy throat.
The bondage is so hot, we can't just leave her on the floor. Scarlet is yanked up for more rough fucking, bent over and bound with her legs spread and tied for good measure. She's left a sloppy, satisfied mess - but like a good slut, she's still insatiable for more.

FileSize: 3.71 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 108 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/z4wvmb8sk45t
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:49 am
Russian Slaves vol. 6/ (Nettles Corp.)

screenshot

Duration: 00:36:00

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 274.5 MB

Video: 640x480 23.976 fps | Audio: MPEG Audio 224 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cc4ki3in9zht
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:51 am
Roxanne Rae (Anal Slut Trained to Obey / 11-09-2015)

screenshot

Actress name: Roxanne Rae

Duration: 00:51:22

Description: Roxanne Rae loves her tits tied so tight that the nipples are popping out for the nipple clamps. The vibe buzzes on her over stimulated clit as the whip comes down, and Roxanne pleads for mercy. But mercy comes in the form of more bondage and a hard ass fucking by the sadistic slave trainer Mr. Pete.

FileSize: 1.83 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qtsk05hqm1js
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:53 am
Rose Red (Rose Red Tyrell's Asshole is Fucked Rough & Deep in Rope Bondage with BDSM Fun/ 28. 5.2015)

screenshot

Duration: 00:28:02

Description: Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny BDSM sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. She loves rough anal sex and her new Daddy Sir knows how to use it: relentlessly. How does he do it? With what? Do you have to ask? She must endure rope bondage, waterboarding, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat bj, deep asshole and twat penetration, sex toys: dick on a stick and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked asshole and face covered in cum.

FileSize: 1.6 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 107 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/c2344stzrzud
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:55 am
Rose Quartz (The Summoning / 10.04.2020)

screenshot

Actress name: Rose Quartz

Duration: 01:05:47

Description: All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.

FileSize: 3.52 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zsldjyf3dup0