Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 19, 2024 6:35 am
Casca Akashova

screenshot

Actress name: Casca Akashova

Duration: 00:21:20

Description: I know my Step-Mom didn't give me birth but she is amazing, I would do anything for her. I have noticed her attitude has been really down lately, I ask her what's wrong and she just tells me all her problems. I know my Step-Dad hasn't been the greatest to her lately either. I let her know I am here for her and I will help her with anything, she tells me she is gonna go lay down. A few minutes later I decide I should check on her, make sure she was doing ok. I thought I heard something but when I walked in I can not believe I found her playing with her vibrator. I was in shock, she tells me to sit down. I can't believe my Step-Mom was just pleasuring herself, she is acting like everything is cool. Even though I was in shock my cock was raging hard I always thought she was hot. My Step-Mom has the biggest tits and I always wanted to play with them, I guess now is my chance. I fuck my hot Step-Mom with my big dick, I just wanna make her feel better...

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 861.5 MB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6ymep4l67o1u
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2024 6:33 am
Casca Akashova

screenshot

Duration: 00:16:19

Description: A loving mother is taking care of her son after a nasty sunburn and discovers he's experiencing a different kind of discomfort than she realized....

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.55 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ad6vsstm4ymt
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2024 6:31 am
Casca Akashova

screenshot

Duration: 00:15:12

Description: Alex's new step-mom attempts to win him over while they're alone during the family vacation....

FileSize: 1.28 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pywjvdhsbzvk
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2024 6:29 am
Casey Calvert, Chanel Preston

screenshot

Actress name: Casey Calvert, Chanel Preston

Duration: 00:22:58

Description: Chanel Preston is not the world's greatest boss. In fact, she spends a lot of her time at work browsing adult websites instead of working! She's even on one such website when her employee, Casey Calvert, purposefully strides into her office. Although Chanel is annoyed about Casey's rude intrusion, that annoyance turns to worry when she sees the stack of papers Casey's carrying.Casey isn't impressed with Chanel's work ethics and wants her job. Chanel laughs it off... until Casey reveals that she knows that Chanel uses the company computer... personal use. While Chanel tries to deny it, Casey refers to the printouts in her hands. Casey has ALL the proof she needs to go to HR.Now Chanel is REALLY worried when Casey states that she wants to put Chanel in her place. While observing Chanel's browsing habits, Casey learned that Chanel likes nothing more than being dominated by strong women. If Chanel wants to keep her job, she will have to submit...At first, Chanel is appalled, although she can't deny the warm tingle at being bossed around. It isn't long before she's submitting to Casey and obeying every demand... starting with bending over Casey's knees for a good spanking! When Casey takes the chance to rip her pantyhose and slide her fingers into Chanel's pussy, the fun really begins. Will Chanel be able to boss Casey around ever again after this?

FileSize: 780.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cj4f2sp6230m
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2024 6:27 am
Cassie Del Isla

screenshot

Actress name: Cassie Del Isla

Duration: 00:48:15

Description: Focused and freaky Cassie Del Isla is all about business, and today she has a very important meeting with one of her partners. She is going to sell their company for mega millions, but she wants a bigger slice of the pie. To get her way, the sultry, smoky eyed MILF rubs her hands on her partners crotch, getting his dick hard as a rock. She pulls his boner out of his pants and runs her tongue from balls to tip. Then, she takes his sausage inside her super tight love tunnel and sits on his face for good measure before taking a warm cum shower. Thats one way to close the deal!

FileSize: 4.08 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 96.0 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ccexkzk94dzy
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:33 am
Christy Love

screenshot

Actress name: Christy Love

Duration: 00:31:22

Description: Christy Love is in her kitchen baking. Just as she pulls a tray of baked goods out of the oven, she hears her doorbell ring. She sets the tray down, removes her oven mitts and goes to answer the front door.She opens the door to reveal Nathan Bronson standing there. He announces that he has finished mowing her lawn. As she's thanking him, he catches a whiff of her baked goods. Remarking about how great it smells, he invites himself in and just walks right past Christy into the house, following his nose. Christy looks after him, bemused. 'Well, come right in I suppose!'Christy follows him back into the kitchen and points out the source of the good smell, adding that the baked goods just came out of the oven, so they need to cool down before they can be eaten. Checking him out a little, Christy invites Nathan to stick around until they cool down. Nathan is hesitant, saying it would ruin his diet, but Christy, pulling up his shirt and tracing her hand seductively on his abs, insists that he's entitled to one cheat day. His eyes go wide, clearly getting her vibe. But still, he's hesitant, asking her what her husband would think. Christy winks seductively as she answers him.'Well... I think I can afford one cheat day once in a while TOO!'

FileSize: 1.25 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1xs630cwwu8y
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:31 am
Christie Stevens - Christie Loves A Big Cock In Her Ass

screenshot

Actress name: Christie Stevens

Duration: 00:25:00

Description: Christie Stevens is ready for some hot anal action with Ramon Nomar. She loves how he peels down her tight yellow pants grabbing her juicy ass that makes her moan out for more. He makes her suck on some anal beads before putting them right up her ass. She just loves this naughty foreplay but wants that cock! She loves how it slides right in fucking her balls deep in that tight wonderful ass of hers. The only thing that would make this better is if he came all over her ass too!

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 931 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uuyn155gwy9m
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:29 am
Christie Stevens & Dakota Knight - Foster Daughter Gets Physical Tutoring

screenshot

Actress name: Christie Stevens & Dakota Knight

Duration: 00:36:34

Description: Dakota Knight has been in and out of foster care for years, meaning she's had to switch schools multiple times. As a result, her new Foster Father is impatient with her poor study skills. He and Dakota's Foster Mother, Christie Stevens, come up with a physical way to help the girl absorb information.

FileSize: 3.09 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ah3pmqm6dkhh
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:27 am
Cherry Kiss - Give Her What She Needs The Most

screenshot

Duration: 00:31:39

Description: Sexy blonde MILF Cherry Kiss is ready to be fucked by two athletic stallions, Vince Carter and David Perry. The gorgeous goddess of anal sex enjoys a spectacular threesome!

FileSize: 1.45 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/h0lp6511skrc
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:25 am
Cherie Deville. Bohemian Asspussy

screenshot

Actress name: Cherie Deville

Duration: 00:34:42

Description: Cherie Deville is an unconventional sex therapist who meets her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle Mason, for the first time. Cherie's daughter is embarrassed by how open her hippie mother is when it comes to talking about sex, and when Cherie can't stop quizzing them about their sexual relationship, her daughter hits the bottle to drown her discomfort. Kyle, however, doesn't mind hearing Cherie's thoughts on what a healthy relationship should include, which, in her opinion is a lot of fucking! While her daughter has a few too many to drink, Cherie realizes that Kyle is not getting enough sex from her prude and rude daughter, and so she serves up her own ass and offers Kyle the irresistible opportunity to fuck her in all of her holes!

FileSize: 1.49 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 152 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k8fiog1beu8q
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 18, 2024 6:23 am
Cleo Clementine, Lauren Phillips

screenshot

Actress name: Cleo Clementine, Lauren Phillips

Duration: 00:40:43

Description: My stepdaughter is always checking me out while I walk around the house, and when I accidentally drop my towel, her jaw drops. She knows I'm going upstairs to plow her stepmom, Lauren Phillips, so she follows closely behind to watch me fuck her hard. Later, Lauren steps out to go the gym and Cleo takes the opportunity to seduce me in the bedroom. I want her to feel included, so I slip my dick into her tight box and fuck her silly. Finally, my wife and my stepdaughter come upstairs together and pleasure my cock at the same time. They suck my dick and snowball my cum into each other's mouths!

FileSize: 2.23 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/y7fg23oh4kv7
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2024 6:31 am
Cory Chase, Lexxi Steele

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase, Lexxi Steele

Duration: 00:19:27

Description: Cory and our step-daughter, Lexxi, are sitting next to each other on our bed. Lexxi is wearing red lingerie and Cory is wearing white lingerie. Lexxi tells her step-mother "When you took my lesbian virginity, it didn't count! My friends said I need to have a man to take my virginity and that's the only way I won't pass from the coronavirus!" Cory tells her step-daughter not to believe everything that she hears. "Can't you just convince step-dad to take my virginity?!" Lexxi asks her step-mother. Cory calls me into the bedroom and I ask my wife and step-daughter why they are both dressed in slutty lingerie! My wife explains to me how my step-daughter doesn't want to pass from the coronavirus and she really wants me to take her virginity. "Let's play a game! Whose pussy is tighter, me or your step-daughter?" Cory suggests to me. This is a lose-lose situation and I don't like it, but I do want to play the game! I also don't want my step-daughter to pass from this virus, so I give in! I tell my wife and step-daughter to get naked, and my wife asks me to fuck her pussy first. So, I shove my cock inside of Cory's pussy first while my step-daughter sits next to us. After a few minutes, I want to fuck my step-daughter! I have Lexxi lie down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position. I fuck her in the doggy style position next while Cory asks Lexxi how it feels. I mostly fuck my step-daughter's pussy but I go back to Cory for a little bit because I don't want her to be upset with me. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Cory and I jerk my cock off into Lexxi's mouth.

FileSize: 848.3 MB

Video: 1920x1080 29.795 fps | Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5jwfnq6w33yz
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2024 6:29 am
Cory Chase, Tallie Lorain - Mom His Dick Is Stuck In A Vacuum Cleaner

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase, Tallie Lorain

Duration: 00:38:26

Description: Blonde babe Tallie Lorain is on the phone with her boyfriend and feeling a little bit hot and bothered as they discuss their previous night's sexual encounter. She is interrupted from her masturbation when she hears a weird noise coming from her adopted brother, Codey Steele's, room. When Tallie goes to investigate, Codey tries to tell her there's nothing wrong. Tallie knows better. She flings off the covers from his bed and finds that he has his dick caught in the vacuum cleaner! Tallie goes to get her adopted mom, Cory Chase. Eventually, the two girls figure out that Codey "borrowed" his dad's erection pills and that he's been hard as a rock for five hours.Cory initially tries to tell Codey that he needs to go to the ER. When he refuses, she tells him that he needs to cum right away. The girls step out into the hall to wait it out, but Codey is taking forever to blow his load. Eventually, they go back into the room to see what's taking so long. Cory eventually suggests that since Tallie isn't really related to Codey, she should show some skin to help him out. Tallie agrees after a brief debate and flashes little titties. Cory pops her boobs out, too. Codey still can't cum, so the girls move on to trying their hands at jerking him off. Stroking and sucking together doesn't work, so the girls move on to more drastic measures.Peeling off their clothes, the girls decide to try fucking the orgasm out of Codey. Tallie climbs on first with Cory's help, seating her bare pussy on Codey's fuck stick to ride him. Mommy wants a turn next, so she takes Tallie's place on Codey's man meat and goes to town while Tallie cuddles close behind her to double down on Cora's fun. The girls go down side by side on their knees next so Codey can have a pussy buffet to bang doggy style. Then Tallie lays down so Cora can feast on her greedy snatch as Codey bangs her from behind. Scooting forward, Tallie welcomes Codey back between her thighs as Cora lays down beside her. When it's Cora's turn to enjoy Codey's charms once again, she's all delighted moans as Codey brings her off. He's finally ready to blow his load, so Tallie leans in to make sure she gets her brother's love juice all over her face.

FileSize: 3.23 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/woucct1v23km
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2024 6:27 am
Cory Chase. Games with My New Hot Stepmom

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase

Duration: 01:02:24

FileSize: 2.66 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ouqxu8lp2v10
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2024 6:25 am
Cory Chase

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase

Duration: 00:23:16

Description: Cory is making me lunch like a good Step-Mom should, but first she must clean the oven. The oven if filthy, so dirty she crawled into the oven to investigate. Being a Slut, she is barely wearing anything, but no worries. She crawls into the over and gets stuck. Nothing can free her, no matter how hard she pulls away.I walk in to find my Step Mom Stuck. Dad has about 20 minutes till he comes home and there is his wife, my Step Mom stuck, helpless in the oven. Being a good Step Son, I grab her from behind and begin to pull. Cory is really stuck, so I pull down her shorts and see if that helps. The only thing this helps is my growing boner. She is stuck so I slip my Cock in. Cory is not telling me no, so I keep fucking...Ass to Pussy and Pussy to Ass. She really wants to get out and agrees to let me finish if I set her free. I pull at her arm and she is finally free.I fuck her good from the front and back till I drop a huge load on her face and tongue. She swallows and then yells at me to get cleaned up. I do, just as Dad pulls into the driveway...

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 767 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5msat5bluqb1