Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 02, 2023 11:54 pm
Brooklyn Gray & Kristen Scott - Threeway Pleasure

screenshot

Actress name: Brooklyn Gray & Kristen Scott

Duration: 00:49:43

Description: This scene features Kristen Scott, Brooklyn Gray and I in a fun and passionate threesome. It was Kristen and Brooklyn's first time having sex and they can't keep their hands off of each other. We play around and have sex in a ton of different positions all over the bed, each of them going down on the other while I fuck each of them. They both give me a blowjob and lick my ass in POV as well as a side shot. The scene ends with me fucking Kristen in doggy while Brooklyn licks my balls from underneath until I cum in Kristen's pussy and Brooklyn licks it all up.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 2.24 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/es0uswg56obw
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 9:48 pm
Brooklyn Gray - Brooklyn Gray: Vastly Gaping Anal! (All About Ass 4) / 03.04.20

screenshot

Actress name: Brooklyn Gray

Duration: 00:43:47

Description: Glamorous brunette Brooklyn Gray wears flashy lingerie for a sensual, slow motion tease. Anxious for an intense anal reaming, Brooklyn talks dirty and probes her rectum with a dildo. Oliver Flynn spanks her ass as his meat furiously drills Brooklyn's bunghole. He pulls her hair through an aggressive buttfuck. When he yanks his big cock from Brooklyn's booty, she pries open her cheeks to exhibit a vastly gaping sphincter! Salacious sodomy comes with deepthroat fellatio, including a sloppy, ass-to-mouth blowjob. The climax is an epic cum facial.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1023.6 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/iznaila7bvzb
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 02, 2023 7:44 pm
Cadence Lux, Kenna James (Who's Your Daddy? pt.5)

screenshot

Actress name: Cadence Lux, Kenna James

Duration: 00:32:33

Description: Submission. It's a word that hasn't been in Cadence's vocabulary, but now that Kenna doesn't want to share her stepdaddy, she feels the cold truth of submission. She's always thought she wanted a strong man to make her feel feminine and vulnerable, and a sweet woman, Kenna, to be at her beck and call. Her wish has come true and shown itself to be a curse. Kenna has some newfound confidence, she's peeling away from her. Chad and Kenna are closer than ever, and Cadence has become the third wheel, just like an orphan looking into a warm cabin, in some Charles Dickens scene, where her face is dirty, her barefeet stand in the cold, as she watches the happy family sit down at their dining table for a Holiday feast. There's a pang in her stomach, she knows this feeling all too well.. she's hit bottom, she's got to do something. She'll either be kicked out cold, or she'll get what she wants, she's just desperate enough to take the chance.

FileSize: 1.71 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 240 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wob1dk0xpbm4
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 10:53 pm
Chanel Grey & Scarlett Mae - I Got My Step Sister To Fuck My Boyfriend (S13:E9)

screenshot

Actress name: Chanel Grey & Scarlett Mae

Duration: 00:36:10

Description: Stepsisters Chanel Grey and Scarlett Mae have a good relationship, but Chanel really believes that Scarlett needs to loosen up. The girls can't even get dressed in the same room because Scarlett thinks it's weird! Eventually, Chanel corners Scarlett that she needs to figure out how to have some fun. Scarlett tries to claim that she is serious about school, but Chanel keeps bugging her. She tells Scarlett that she could be so hot if she just made a few changes like undoing a few buttons on her blouse. Chanel demonstrates all the things her boyfriend, Chris Diamond likes. Eventually Chanel points out that her boyfriend has a huge cock and that Scarlett should see it.Chris happens to show up to see Chanel as the stepsisters are still talking, and Chanel takes her opportunity to help Scarlett see how much fun it can be to be a bit slutty. She urges Chris to pop that big dick of his out so that Scarlett can see it. With Chanel's prompting, Scarlett reaches out to touch and then to suck. Eventually Chanel can't stand watching without participating. Dropping to her knees, she joins her sister in sucking off her boyfriend. Now that Scarlett has had a taste of the D, she realizes that she wants to experience the kind of wild abandon that Chanel enjoys every day. Chris is happy to be the target of Scarlett's fantasies!Relocating to the bedroom, the trio gets naked and ready for some fun. Scarlett gets to take the first ride on Chris's fuck stick as Chanel helps her stepsis learn how to truly enjoy herself. Chanel proves that she's willing to share, but only if she gets to play too when she replaces Scarlett for a reverse cowgirl ride. Laying Scarlett down, Chanel climbs on top of her stepsister to present Chris with a double pussy stack to fuck. He reaches his limit as he dips between the two twats. Chris pulls out as he's about to cum, covering Chanel's ass and Scarlett's belly in jizz. Climbing off her sis, Chanel licks Chris's cum from her pussy and then snowballs it with Scarlett.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.41 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/iv69d96qwd7i
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 8:49 pm
Chanel Kiss (Skinny whore Chanel with bareback service)

screenshot

Actress name: Chanel Kiss

Duration: 00:25:10

Description: Blonde hair, grey top and a black chinchilla fur coat. You can not fail to notice this slut when we drive by. We opened the window, and she walks to us. Chanel gets very lustful when we showed her the money! For only 50 euros she did everything bareback, so we filmed this skinny bitch and fucked her until the cum shot on her pantyhose.

FileSize: 2.66 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/28yva4c9od1d
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:39 pm
Charlotte Sins (Blackmailing my Secret Slut Step-Sister)

screenshot

Actress name: Charlotte Sins

Duration: 00:47:43

Description: My parents think my step-sister Charlotte is so wholesome, but it's more like "whoresome" One of my buddies went for a little rub and tug at a happy ending massage parlor and guess what? Yeah, my step-sister jerked him dry for like a $50 tip. I'm not surprised she has always loved to get her hands on a cock, I know she's checked out my package when I freeball in some loose shorts.
Well my boy talked up how great this tall freckled blonde chick was at handling his hard-on, and he had has phone half hidden under his clothes recording it, so, now I have leverage.
I know she is going to be really pissed at first, but I am betting when she sees my thick cock the slut inside her will take over

FileSize: 959.7 MB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/22ws1obyhaa3
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 2:34 pm
Chloe Cherry & Adira Allure - Chloe And Adira's Anal Tag Team (27-12-2020)

screenshot

Actress name: Chloe Cherry & Adira Allure

Duration: 01:25:09

Description: Chloe Cherry and Adira Allure came together for one very intense & wild All Anal showdown. The two tender blondes let loose sucking & gagging on cock before going back & forth shoving it up each other's asses. These girls gape & squirt & go absolutely nuts milking the nut out of that cock!

FileSize: 3.12 GB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 256 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p0buyugc7k2i
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 1:45 pm
Chloe Cherry & Jillian Janson x Dredd (07-12-2020)

screenshot

Actress name: Chloe Cherry & Jillian Janson

Duration: 01:02:25

FileSize: 2.7 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3ty2gj5ffra9
MaskSsS
Added: Aug 01, 2023 2:04 am
Codi Vore - Big Titty Codi's Creampie (btcp17800)

screenshot

Actress name: Codi Vore

Duration: 00:46:14

Description: Codi is trying to get a workout session done at home so she has her personal trailer Tyler come in and start stretching her. Tyler has her stretching in positions without being aware of how big her tits are. It gets to a point where she bends over and oop! Her massive tits are out. Tyler notices but she doesn't mind keeping them out so they keep working out. It comes to a point where Tyler stretches Codi and she can see his penis sticking out of his shorts! Codi is a fan of personal trainers so she wasn't scared to see it. In fact, she even tells him to not put it away as she wants to wrap her big floppy titties around his cock. This gets so hot for them that they ended up fucking in multiple positions on the couch. Watch Codi's big tits bounce, jiggle, and shake as she gets fucked by Tyler's big cock and wait for the end to see a creampie oozing out of Codi's thick pussy.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 6.53 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 48.0 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/oljmi6k889ia
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 31, 2023 9:53 pm
Codi Vore - Codi Vore Bouncy Tits Fuck (btra17802)

screenshot

Actress name: Codi Vore

Duration: 00:48:02

Description: Codi Vore is feeling herself in the mirror as she gets ready for a workout. She takes a good look at her big bouncy tits. She puts her giant tits away in a sports bra. As she works out they can't be contained. Her breast spills out of her bra. Her tits move as she moves, up down side to side. She works up a sweat and takes a shower She gets all soapy. Her tits glisten in the shower. Jmac is ready to make love in their room. His cock rock hard on site. He fucks her pussy good. and cums all over her.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 6.71 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 48.0 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/q4hq6uhxaknb
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:47 pm
Cory Chase - Cocking Utensils

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase

Duration: 00:32:49

Description: Cory Chase has invited her date, Keiran Lee, over for a home-cooked romantic dinner in an attempt to take things to the next level, but you might say her approach is a tad heavy-handed. When Keiran is led into the kitchen, he's completely stunned to find that Cory is stirring pasta sauce with an oversized dildo. Although Keiran tries to play it cool, he stealthily inspects a kitchen drawer and finds it full of neatly arranged sex toys instead of cooking utensils. After awkwardly avoiding a preliminary taste of pasta sauce, which is offered to him on the head of a dildo, Keiran notices that Cory is sitting on a suction dildo during dinner. From there, Keiran has no choice but to ask Cory about her true intentions, which she's utterly baffled to realize he didn't figure out right from the beginning.

FileSize: 736.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 117 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hpf4fvaligzt
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 31, 2023 5:42 pm
Cory Chase - Luggage Surprise

screenshot

Duration: 00:30:42

Description: To be a lil humper, you've got to be clever, cunning and willing to roll with the punches - which is exactly why Juan "El Caballo" Loco ends up in the beautiful, blonde and tall Cory Chase's luggage. Sneaky Juan hides in Cory's luggage and watches her go from dressed to naked, revealing every inch of her tanned, Goddess body. When Cory gets in the shower, little Juan jumps out of that luggage and rubs her thong all over his hard cock. And then he gets to humping. Cory discovers him, and makes the most out of the situation by proclaiming Juan as her house fuckboy. She opens her legs and Juan gets right in her pussy, licking and sucking away. After the fuck he cums all over her big titties. And then. back into the luggage he goes!

FileSize: 1.33 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 165 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ei0kkxe80p5s
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 31, 2023 3:38 pm
Cory Chase - Online Fans Want More Anal Sex

screenshot

Duration: 00:23:03

Description: Online Fans Want More Anal Sex"My fans loved our video! We need to film it again, sweetie!" my step-mom tells me. She opens up her red bathrobe, revealing black lingerie with black thigh high stockings. She pulls her big tits out and she starts to play with them in front of me. She hands me her cell phone and she asks me to record our sexual encounter so she can post it on her Social Media Account website. She gets down on her knees and she pulls my hard cock out; She starts to give me a blowjob next. She licks and sucks on my hard cock while I film it with her cell phone. She gets up and sits on the desk with her legs spread, waiting for me to fuck her now. I shove my cock in to her pussy while she stares in to the camera lens. Then she bends over on the desk and I fuck her pussy in the doggy style position some more. She spreads her ass cheeks open wide for me, and I shove my cock in to her ass next. I go back to fucking her pussy and then I switch back and forth between her ass and her pussy. When I get close to cumming, she jerks my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!

FileSize: 623.1 MB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 169 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/s31mglvn7ktw
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 31, 2023 1:41 pm
Dahlia Sky & Vicki Chase - Dahlia And Vicki Double Down On A Dick

screenshot

Duration: 00:45:20

Description: Dahlia Sky is back and is joined by orally talented Vicki Chase. These ladies put the art of cock pleasing on the map and are here to prove they know their way around a dick.

FileSize: 3.86 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nwxxetbnm7oi
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 30, 2023 1:45 pm
Dixie Lynn - Dixie Always Needs Something in Her Mouth

screenshot

Actress name: Dixie Lynn | | |

Duration: 00:30:17

Description: New DEEPTHROAT SIRENS scene featuring Dixie Lynn. This little pixie as she shows some southern charm with a little deepthroating. Enjoy! ~ SH

FileSize: 2.56 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/32f9jo2wdbme