Author
DoxaxS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm
Shalina Devine - The Debt Collector

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Shalina Devine is worried about her husband giving that he hasn't been home for the last three days, so when debt collector Renato knocks on her door, she's understandably confused. Renato lets her know that her husband was busted laundering money which is why he's been sent to make inventory of all their possessions to prepare to collect them. Shalina's only way of keeping her precious painting is convincing Renato in the most delicious way possible.

Actors: Shalina Devine

Time: 00:37:36
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 848x480
Size: 512.6 MB
Quality: SD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/nb758myn1g4a
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 01, 2024 6:52 pm
Lya Missy - Lusty Maid gets Dirty. mda17653

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Lya Missy is this week's Maid. She's young, pretty, and broke. We want to make her life easier by offering more money. She reluctantly accepts to take off her top. But she really into it. She has nice tits and round nipples. She has a lot of tattoos and I want to see more. So I make an offer she couldn't refuse. with a bit more cash I get her naked. I whip out my thick cock and she was shocked to see it. but suck me off anyways. I fucked her until she couldn't take it. I busted a nut all over her naked body

Actors: Lya Missy

Time: 00:35:14
Resolution: 852x480
Size: 393 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/780g8pvajhpq
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 01, 2024 6:19 pm
Maitland Ward - At Last

screenshotscreenshot

Description : She selected him specifically to fulfil her every need and desire - sexually, intellectually, totally. He needs to do exactly as she says - no matter of the request.

Actors: Maitland Ward

Time: 00:48:41
Size: 672.3 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/ct3rd7fesfxj
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 01, 2024 6:17 pm
Gabbie Carter, LaSirena69 - I Fucked Your Boyfriend To Make You Mad. All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, 480p

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gabbie Carter, LaSirena69

Time: 00:39:38
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 443.6 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/1v12c32xc03b
DoxaxS
Added: Jan 01, 2024 1:58 am
Aria Lee

screenshotscreenshot

Description : After searching online, Aria leaves her hotel room to meet up with a hot black guy to have some serious fun with. Tonight's suitor is Jonathan - and she is more than happy for you to join her on her journey.

Actors: Aria Lee

Time: 00:46:02
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 359.1 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/hgu7i6walhwv
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 11:47 pm
Jane Wilde - Step Sisters Special Delivery

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Jane Wilde works for the post office and she's unhappy with how much financial trouble they're in. She tries to talk her stepbrother, Nathan Bronson, into spending money at the post office. Not just any money, though: Nathan's birthday money! Nathan tells Jane that she's nuts and kicks her out of his room. Jane isn't about to take no for an answer that easily. She retreats to her bathroom and works on adjusting her uniform until she's gone postal sexy. Returning to Nathan's room, Jane asks if he wants to play post office.Jane is not about to take no for an answer even though Nathan is weirded out. She insists that she wants Nathan to see if her mailbox is the right size. Pushing Nathan onto the bed, Jane pops his cock out and just slides right down on top of it. Her hairy pussy is nice and wet as she rides Nathan while mewling her pleasure. Hopping off, she sucks her own juices off Nathan's fuck stick before she gets onto her belly and insists that Nathan give her the special delivery she's craving.Nathan can only say no to his little stepsis so many times before it's too much temptation. He plows Jane's box, then rolls her onto her back so he can watch her little boobs bounce as he keeps on banging. Rubbing her clit, Jane brings herself to the finish line. As Nathan gets close to his own finish, Jane urges him to stay inside and deliver his package. She only admits after Nathan blows his load in a creampie that she's not actually on birth control.

Actors: Jane Wilde

Time: 00:22:34
Resolution: 960x540
Size: 312.3 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/fu2vdkfcq0rv
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 9:40 pm
Vanna Bardot - Step Sisters Honeymoon

screenshotscreenshot

Description : While they've been quarantining together, Vanna Bardot knows that her stepbrother Codey Steele has been coming into her room at night to spy on her. She decides to take advantage of his obvious interest. After getting all made up, she puts on a sleek white dress while playing wedding music in the background. Codey comes home just as Vanna is toying with the ring. Vanna freaks out and tells Codey the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before they get married. That's when Codey learns that Vanna was awake when he'd visit her at night to look at her while she slept naked. Vanna offers to let Codey fuck her all night as his bride. They may not be legally wed, but she'll know it's real. Forever.Pulling her dress down, Vanna picks up Codey's hand and presses it to her hard nipple and small tit. Codey is hesitant, but the sight of his bombshell stepsis in her lingerie wedding dress with her boobs popped out is too much for him to bear. He agrees that Vanna should indeed have her way with him. Pushing Codey onto his back, Vanna kickstarts their pretend marriage by rubbing her body against Codey as she kisses him deeply. Sliding lower, she tugs his pants off and wraps her hand and her puffy lips around his stiffie to suck him off with true passion.Discarding all their clothes, Vanna finally crawls on top of Codey and slides down onto his fuck stick. Her ride is slow and sweet, transitioning to spooning sex as she lifts one leg high to welcome Codey back inside. Their passion grows as Codey gets Vanna on her hands and knees to take her from behind. Doing it doggy style lets Codey enjoy the way the veil cascades with Vanna's hair down her back. When Vanna rolls onto her back, Codey reaches the end of his endurance. He tries to pull out, but Vannaa has other ideas. She wraps her legs around Codey's butt, keeping him inside as he pumps her full of cum. Despite Codey's dismay, Vanna is all smiles that her dreams of being so close to her stepbro have come true.

Actors: Vanna Bardot

Time: 00:34:44
Size: 419.5 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/u6ttlauqohhz
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 7:34 pm
Remy LaCroix - Remy's Ring Toss Remastered

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Remy LaCroix

Time: 00:30:55
Size: 476.9 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/msfu2i9se2ff
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 6:08 pm
Ella Nova - Even Steven

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ella Nova

Time: 00:33:21
Size: 391.9 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/imbmxzrk3340
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 4:43 am
Michelle Anderson - Shy Maid With a Booty. mda17867

screenshotscreenshot

Description : The maid service has blessed me. This week they sent me a baddie. As I watched her clean I knew I had to do more with this blessing. I decided to offer her some dough to clean my crib completely naked. Afraid of getting fired from her job, she declined. However, once I flashed her the cash, her mind quickly changed. She continued cleaning my house in the nude. Watching her perfect booty giggle as she cleaned about the place was driving me insane. So I decided to raise the stakes. I whipped out my cock and started masturbating to her. Once she caught me, I flashed even more cash and soon she was sucking me off. After that, things escalated quickly. I fucked my maid all over my living room. Penetrating her tight, wet pussy in many different positions before busting a huge load all over her beautiful face.

Actors: Michelle Anderson

Time: 00:58:55
Size: 659.5 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/gc9a1xjhqfb4
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 2:35 am
Cory Chase - I Fucked My Step Mom On Mothers Day

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Cory Chase is remarried and has Nathan Bronson as a stepson. Nathan is just so yummy for this busty mommy to daydream about. Cory catches Nathan perving on her once, but he listens to her lecture and starts helping around the house. Later, when Cory walks in on Nathan in the shower, she realizes that she's a woman with needs and her husband isn't around much. She doesn't necessarily plan on seducing Nathan as she dresses in sheer lingerie, but when she sees him perving on her again she beckons him in. He has a Mother's Day gift for her: lotions and an electric toothbrush that feels real good against her clit when he drops it into her lap.Giving in to her urges, Cory tells Nathan to come close and watch as she shows him what else the vibrating toothbrush is good for. She pulls her panties aside and shoves the toy right into her hairy twat. On mommy's orders, Nathan leans in and starts licking Cory's pussy, using his tongue and fingers to complement the vibrations. Next thing Nathan knows, his stepmom moves on from his hand and mouth to the main event of insisting he fuck her.They take a breather so that Cory can suck her own juices off Nathan's dick, but then Cory rolls onto her hands and knees so her stepson can resume fucking her. He gives her the rough treatment she's been craving during their doggy style coupling, leaving her even wetter and hornier. Pushing Nathan down on the bed, Cory mounts him for a reverse cowgirl ride that lets him admire her firm ass. Then she turns around and gives him a titty bouncing delight as she gives herself another big O. Climbing off Nathan's hardon, Cory delivers a combo BJ and titty fuck that continues until he gives his mama a facial for mother's day.

Actors: Cory Chase

Time: 00:34:24
Size: 622.2 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/rf2o514befvy
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 31, 2023 12:28 am
Gabbie Carter - Gaping Gabbies Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Gabbie Carter is so excited to finally get fucked in the ass! This short haired blonde is hard to cum by, so True Anal is amped to show you how she opens her ass up for this year end, rear end fantasy cum true!

Actors: Gabbie Carter

Time: 01:16:20
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 314.8 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/2s9awg5uid4t
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 30, 2023 10:21 pm
Lauren Phillips - Keep You Cumming

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Bigtit babe Lauren Phillips is looking fine in her low-cut romper just for Tony. She can easily squeeze those tits and watch them jiggle as she bounces. Turning around, she gives Tony a view of that ass, too. Then she faces forward once again so she can pop her big jugs free.Pulling her romper down further, Lauren unveils her slim waist and her thong. Her hairy muff peeks out from underneath her underwear as she keeps on bouncing and jiggling for Tony's pleasure. Her striptease concludes with the application of plenty of massage oil that drizzles down Lauren's giant sweater puppies and leaves her dripping wet and ready to party.When Lauren joins Tony in bed, she is a hot mess of sexual need between the lube and her own juices. Opening wide, she starts sucking in a BJ that shows every evidence of her pleasure. She uses her hands to double down on the action, allowing her to dip her head and start sucking Tony's balls as well. Leaning forward, Lauren pushes her breasts together to deliver a titty fuck in her lubed up bosom.When it's finally time for Lauren to get herself some pussy pleasure, she's on top to begin. She climbs aboard and slides down until her hairy twat is fully impaled. Bouncing away, she rides that hardon as Tony enjoys the jiggling show. When Lauren turns around for some reverse cowgirl action, her big bottom continues to entrance Tony.Rolling onto her back, the redheaded babe is all smiles as Tony settles himself between her thighs. He slides back home easily, going balls deep into Lauren's cream filled snatch. Reaching forward, Tony gropes Lauren's busty boobies as he gives it to her.Next, Lauren gets on her hands and knees and leans forward. Tony rams back home for a doggy style pussy pounding. He anchors his hands on Lauren's hips and then gives it his all as Lauren begs him for more with her moans of pure bliss. Once Tony has gotten her off for the final time, Lauren resumes sucking until she's rewarded with a mouthful of her lover's hot cum.

Actors: Lauren Phillips

Time: 00:23:01
Size: 379.6 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/un2zhsjhttzm
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 30, 2023 8:14 pm
Artemisia Love, Skye Blue - You Only Need to Ask

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Enjoy the first release of our TeamSkeet Labs series! The scene is a cuckquean inspired video. Please be sure to rate the scene and leave a comment below to let us know what you think of the scene. Stirling Cooper feels a little stale in his relationship with Artemisia Love, so when he suggests they take a break Artemisia begs him to give her a chance to fix things. The next day when Stirling comes home from work, he finds that Artemisia has summoned one of her students, Skye Blue, to help keep things interesting in the bedroom. Skye is perfect to satisfy Stirling's urges, so Artemisia tells him if he ever needs a little extra motivation in the future, he only needs to ask.

Actors: Artemisia Love, Skye Blue

Time: 00:30:26
Resolution: 848x480
Size: 414.7 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/5tzigz9okclf
DoxaxS
Added: Dec 30, 2023 6:07 pm
Chanel Shortcake & Megan Holly - My Step Sisters Best Friend Lost A Bet

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Chanel Shortcake is in a real pickle. Her best friend, Megan Holly, lost a bet and is now supposed to fuck Chanel's stepbrother, Jay. Chanel doesn't want Jay to collect on the bet because she's secretly into her friend Megan. Unfortunately for Chanel, Megan has been waiting for her chance to get it on with Jay so she willingly goes along with Jay to his room. Megan has just gotten Jay's cock in her mouth to start blowing him when Chanel barges in on them and makes it clear she's not leaving. Chanel finally confesses that she's liked Megan for a really long time and it's really hard for her to watch Megan fuck her stepbrother instead of her. The obvious solution to Megan and Jay is that Chanel just join in for a threesome. Eventually Megan agrees when they all pinky swear to keep it a secret.Jay suggests that the girls get naked, and they agree although Chanel is a little bit shy about it. Megan eases the way for Chanel by making out with her on the bed while Jay watches. Eventually, Megan falls onto her back with Chanel settled happily between her thighs eating her out. On her back, Megan can also suck Jay off. She gradually encourages Chanel to take her stepbrother's cock for a test drive. Soon Jay is on the bed with both girls lapping away at his fuck stick.Megan wants Chanel to enjoy every moment of their threesome, so she gives her friend the first ride on Jay's dick. Doing everything she can to double down on Chanel's pleasure, Megan rubs and licks her friends titties as Chanel rocks her hips for a slow and steady stiffie ride. The girls swap spots so Megan can sample the goods, but soon Chanel mounts her stepbro's cock again to test Jay out in reverse cowgirl while Megan spreads her cheeks, spanks her, and offers quick licks at her anus. Again, the girls tag out so that Megan can enjoy the same treatment. When they finally move on to a full-blown threesome, it's with Megan on her back while Chanel rides her face and Jay pounds her pussy. Then Chanel takes a proper pussy pounding on her belly while Megan sits in front of her face with her legs spread to be eaten out. The girls swap out once again so Megan can enjoy Jay's dick while she lays on her stomach, but as Jay comes close to finishing he wants inside his stepsis. He pulls Chanel close and gives her a big creampie for Megan to lap clean from her friend's cooch.

Actors: Chanel Shortcake & Megan Holly

Time: 00:32:22
Size: 559.7 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://filejoker.net/jys9365t6n4w