Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 27, 2023 1:55 am
Kathia Nobili - Mom find your used condom under pillow You and your MOM become to be a LOVERS [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017
Actress name: Kathia Nobili
Duration: 00:25:43

Description: You had no idea that your today deeds will change your life!!! Change completely your relation ship with you mother! But step by step...you are obsess with you mother! Now when you are the man and not a little boy any more...you realize how sexy...how erotic your mom is! And how much she turns you on!!! In every fantasy of yours...she is making you cum so hard!!! Fuck!!! You just hope it is going to pass...as this is drive you crazy! You living in one house with the woman of your dreams and you can't fuck her...you can not because she is your MOM!!!Well, this morning when you gone, your mom is coming to clean your room! And she find it...find the used condom...fill up with your sperm!!! She get all freak out and waiting you in your room when you come back for some serious explanation!!! And she goes real hard on you! ,, Are you pig or what?!!! You know very well, it was under you pillow!!! Together with magazines and everything! Look I don't have problem with erotic satisfaction, it is normal in your age...but this...hiding used condom under you pillow is discussing!,,Now you have to explain your self!!! But how to start? You just fucking forgot that condom today....you tried to hide so much your masturbation, don't leave traces on your bed how often you jerking off thinking about your mother...you just fuck it up and now...you have to come out with some lie? Or just say the truth!It is all your mother mistake! Every morning she is coming to wake you up...looking so hot in her nightie. The way she moves around you, her smell, her skin...how she touches you. She was worry because you don't have a girlfriend...but what she will be worry about now?!!!You just said it!!! How much you wish to be with her...feel her and touch her! Obviously she is more shocked now then when she find the condom!You also know...it been a long, long time she get f...! And you know very well all women has sexual needs...and you'll be so perfect for her! You'll fulfill all mommy's desires!And here you just ringing on the right strings!!! Somehow...your mommy is yours and only yours! She start to touch you the way, you were fantasies so many time!!! Take her now...be a best lover for your mother...the best she ever had! She loves you so much...her son...you are her treasure and now...you are her lover!Feel your moms wet pussy and hold her hips strongly! Pus her on your cock...fuck your mom!!! Show her what is inside you...fill her up!!! Make her pussy full with your sperm! Now you can! You crossed the line...that line between mother and son!!! Now you are LOVERS!!! You and your mom!!!* * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * *

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.49 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ehdetcb2a27c
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:37 am
Andi James [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:30-11-2017
Actress name: Andi James
Duration: 00:45:52

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 700.1 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4muy36jwshk4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:36 am
Anna Bell Peaks. My Mom Is A Slut [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Anna Bell Peaks
Duration: 00:30:06

Description: Part OneMom is going out tonight AGAIN dressed like a slut! I'm so sick of it. Her dress is so short, you can see her ass. The top part is see through and you can see her tits! So when she says bye to me, I just say whatever. She comes over and starts talking to me, asking what's wrong. When I tell her the way she dresses makes me uncomfortable, she realizes there's one specific part of me that's is uncomfortable, and she points it out. She starts rubbing my leg, talking to me about urges and points out that I have an erection! The weird part is, she's practically drooling over it when she realizes it's there. Then she says maybe she doesn't need to go out. I guess she found what she needed right here.Part TwoMy Mom is being so loud, I can hear her from the other room moaning and talking to someone, but no one is talking back. When I decide to see what's going on, I realize her door is open a little bit and I see her on her bed... talking to a camera! Taking her clothes off! Touching herself! And the things she's saying, she's talking to the camera as if it's... me. Then she starts shoving this glass dildo in and out of her pussy. I can't even take it anymore, watching her is making me rock hard and I need her again! When I come in, she tells me I'm a bad boy, and she's been watching me watch her for a long time..

FileSize: 689.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/myxty4w3krit
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:35 am
Sarah Vandella. Sarah Vandella Is In Love With Rough Anal Punishment [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Sarah Vandella
Duration: 00:39:21

Description: Sexy Sarah Vandella hasn't been fucked up her ass in far too long. She dances around in excitement knowing what is to come. Sarah uses her anal plugs to stretch open her unused asshole before her big Russian cock enters. She is tossed around like a rag doll, all the while getting messy and covering her pretty face in her drool. Sarah cums hard as her asshole is destroyed. She likes to feel used up and fucked. By the end of the day Sarah Vandella gets all her wishes fulfilled. Her asshole is gaping, she is filled up and covered in cum, and she feels like the whore she always wanted to be.

FileSize: 2.3 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 313 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/c4jmezil0ein
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:34 am
Sarah Vandella. Engagement Present [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Sarah Vandella
Duration: 00:27:15

Description: Before fiance T. Stone gets married, his uncle brings him to his wife Sarah Vandella's spa for a last hoorah, a NURU massage experience that his uncle wisely advises will pay dividends during his marriage, by alleviating possible regret and resentment over the fun he didn't have before settling down at an early age. Uncle Stone leaves his nephew with Aunt Sarah, and they head to the NURU room to meet the girl who will be his masseuse. But Aunt Sarah throws T. Stone for a loop when she announces that she will be the attending masseuse today. T. Stone is very confused about the propriety of her suggestion, but the MILF reminds him she's only his step aunt. In that case, he agrees to go along with the engagement present, and follows her naked into the shower. She also reminds him that cleanliness is next to godliness while sudsing up his cock with soapy water. Next in the bathtub, the groom-to-be asks for reassurance that what they're doing is okay, right before Aunt Sarah puts his cock in her mouth. She even let's him have a taste of her MILF pussy. Then they head onto the mat for the NURU treatment. She slathers him with NURU gel, which feels cold but amazing. Aunt Sarah is very attentive to her step nephew as she slides her slippery body up and down his. He loves the pressure she's applying, her naked pussy is working wonders to relieve the tension in his muscles, especially when she turns him dick side up and starts slurping. While she works his groin, she pivots her ass over his face and lets him feast on her glistening pussy. Making sure he gets the full service before he pops, she mounts his cock and takes a pounding with her pussy. Aunt Sarah cums lickity split rubbing her asshole at the same time. T. Stone side loads his favorite aunt and makes her cum again. She rides him reverse cowboy locking his cock in her pussy grip. He ravages her pussy, fucking her hard till he busts a nut, giving her a creampie! Will T. Stone's cum be the evidence that gets Aunt Sarah in trouble with her hubby? Click to find out!

FileSize: 1.32 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/hnrsdnlx6rhf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 1:05 am
Synthia Fixx. Orgasmic Anal [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Synthia Fixx
Duration: 00:24:16

FileSize: 1.33 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/x1uob1f5f252
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 12:36 am
Cory Chase in A Milf for His Life [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Cory Chase
Duration: 00:15:13

Description: Her husband's been . After looking through his things Cory finds out that he owed a lot of money to a loan shark. Her idiot husband is going to get himself unless she does something. With love for her husband in her heart she visits the loan shark to ask for more time.
"What are you doing?" She pleads as the loan shark touches her leg. He knows how much her husband owes and promises of money aren't going to be enough. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way" He tells her grabbing her pussy. He makes her get to her knees and suck his cock, the good little housewife sucking and fucking to save her husband. She even gives up her tight little ass in the hopes that this will be enough. When the man cums all over her face she thinks it will all be over. "Bring me my fucking money in a month" He yells at her.

FileSize: 343 MB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ngr7qr5v3em5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 12:35 am
Julia Ann. Glazed and Cumfused [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Julia Ann
Duration: 00:35:43

Description: Julia Ann is a sexy MILF with a brand new cupcake shop. In preparation for the Grand Opening, she's hired a young man (Jay Savage) to help. Unfortunately, he can't seem to focus long enough to remember the simple instructions for how to ice cupcakes. When she demands to know what his problem is, he reveals exactly what she suspected-that he's young, dumb, and full of cum. Julia Ann doesn't have time to hire someone new, so she tells him to go get it out of his system and get back to work. But when she finds him stroking his cock in the kitchen she's furious.until she sees his huge member. Torn between satisfying her urges and keeping his icing off the cupcakes, Julia Ann compromises and lets him fuck her while she works. In the end, everyone gets a sweet treat.

FileSize: 3.01 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xhopxm1vxbcj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 12:34 am
Vlad Dracul - Part 1 [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:29/01/2017
Actress name: Rossella Visconti, Roberta Gemma
Duration: 01:19:44

FileSize: 1.2 GB

Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/lrm55r1gquo4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 12:33 am
Alura Jenson, Dee Williams [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:27.09.2017
Actress name: Alura Jenson, Dee Williams
Duration: 00:33:41

Description: If you've never heard of Mookie Jordan, you're about to. He's one of the greatest wide receivers his state has ever produced, and some say he might not even finish college to go pro. Mookie has a problem, though, and she might stand in his way of football stardom: his girlfriend, Shonda. Coaches are aware she messes with Mookie's head, so they've asked two of the athletic program's administrators to step in: Alura Jenson and Dee Williams. Wait until you see how they handle Mookie! Alura and Dee's objective? Get Mookie to break up. How are they going to achieve it? By giving Mookie a taste of white mouth...white cunt...white ass. Mookie's invited to fuck any hole he pleases, which is exactly what Mookie does. The "coogs" drain Mookie's balls not once, but twice: first deep in Alura's sweet cunt, and then again all over both ladies! As they clean each other with just their tongues, Dee and Alura achieve what they set out to do: Mookie's soon texting his GF that it's over!!

FileSize: 1.08 GB

Video: 1280x720 59.940 fps / Audio: AAC 64.2 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/era6omu1sk3y
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 12:32 am
Brandi Love. Blackmailing Brandi [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Brandi Love
Duration: 00:15:23

Description: When I found out my friend's uber hot wife was cheating on him, I did what any guy woud have done, I blackmailed her for a piece of ass. I had my way with her beautiful body and tight pussy before shooting my load down her throat.

FileSize: 991.1 MB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps / Audio: AAC 164 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e84j9nrlxykl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2023 10:41 am
Krissy Lynn - MILF's Midnight Desire [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Krissy Lynn
Duration: 00:30:10

Description: Part One
Ryan and Krissy book a hotel room, but when they show up they realize there's only one bed. Having to sleep together in the same bed, Krissy lets her urges get the best of her, as she starts cuddling up to her son and then rubbing his cock with her leg. Eventually, she climbs on top of him and starts dry humping her until he gives her what she wants from him.Part Two
As Rion and Krissy are about to leave their hotel room, they get into an argument about her bringing him to his dad's house. Rion stops Krissy in the doorway and tries to talk to her about their night together. She stops him and doesn't want to talk about it, but as he comes onto her again, she can't resist the urge, and they begin making out passionately, ripping each others clothes off.

FileSize: 1.34 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 320 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/c5jmfii5edme
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2023 8:37 am
Sienna Day - 2017.08.28 - Cock hungry big tits British Milf [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Sienna Day - 2017.08.28
Duration: 00:24:09

FileSize: 1.04 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/usckp54phg5o
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2023 6:33 am
Alexis Fawx, Lily Rader [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Alexis Fawx, Lily Rader
Duration: 00:33:14

Description: Alexis Fawx and her husband Scott Carousel are in the kitchen enjoying a lusty blowjob when Alexis's stepson Brad Sterling spies them. Alexis sees her stepson, so she finishes his father off and makes a big deal out of needing to go take a shower. She confronts Brad about his actions, and then tries to put the matter out of her mind as she goes to take a shower. She finds that she can't stop thinking of her stepson or of how much she enjoyed being watched.

FileSize: 901.9 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 108 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/m0vhpy0boptl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2023 4:31 am
Kathia Nobili - Gorgeous white woman who adores BIG BLACK COCK full version movie [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Kathia Nobili
Duration: 00:40:27

FileSize: 2.35 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/37xa196cfw91
https://filejoker.net/e94ywvsxocwk