UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2024 11:15 pm
Tommy King - Tommy's 1st DAP [4K UHD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-04-09
Actress name: Tommy King
Duration: 00:35:03

Description: Tommy King is no stranger to cock, but she's never had two dicks up her ass at the same time. Deciding to go huge from the start, Tommy takes two of the biggest cocks in the business, Mick Blue and Roman Nomar.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 3.71 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/716onimc34ky
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 9:38 pm
FernandaSW, Natalia [4K UHD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022
Actress name: FernandaSW, Natalia
Duration: 00:29:48

FileSize: 3.37 GB

Video: 3840x2160 59.000 fps / Audio: AAC 207 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/41ewf5g3ref7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm
RazorCandi - Stigmata [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-12-03
Actress name: RazorCandi
Duration: 00:23:01

Description: If like me you're not really buying into the mandatory holiday seasons cheer and would like to explore a more adult kinky twisting of the theme you'll love my Stigmata video. All things aside though this is a very kinky video and if you're into anal play, latex and anal beads you have to get it! I start the video in the full latex catsuit which I keep on for a bit for all you latex fetishist before I take it off and reveal my inverted cross themed latex bikini. A not so metaphoric interpretation of the lustful temptations that lie just beneath the surface in us all. Once fully nude and oiled up I proceed with a bit of self-worship by fingering my pussy and butthole before proceeding to fuck myself with a crucifix dildo! Once I'm done with the dildo I proceed to loosen my ass up with ever girthier glass toys until I'm primed and ready for the main event. For me the hottest part of using anal beads for me is taking them out one by one BUT I also love the way they look hanging out of me. I end up shoving several beads up my ass as I masturbate and the video climaxes with me having a squirting orgasm while my ass is stuffed. The full video is 23 minutes long and here's a breakdown of what you'll get
00:00-02:30 = teasing the the latex catsuit;
02:30-03:30 = teasing in latex bikini;
03:30-06:10 = full nude oiled up teasing;
06:10-08:30 = bent over pussy & ass fingering;
08:30-10:30 = laying down spread hand masturbation;
10:30-12:10 = crucifix dildo fellatio;
12:10-14:20 = crucifix dildo fucking;
14:20-17:45 = anal play/stretching with three glass toys;
17:45-21:00 = deep anal play with black anal beads;
21:00-23:00 = vibrator induced spread pussy squirting orgasm with anal beads in

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.74 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dpeho9cwlidb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm
Crystal Chase - Diving Deep Inside Crystal [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-11-03
Duration: 00:25:40

Description: This girl has some of the biggest natural titties and she really likes using them on my cock! She sucked me then wrapped those funbags around my dick before she climbed on and took a ride. I got my load deep inside of her and she pushed it all out for you to see!

FileSize: 973.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 24.000 fps / Audio: AAC 258 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4drxsprihh2t
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 5:33 pm
Lili Charmelle - Sweet Moment [4K UHD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-09-27
Duration: 00:25:09

Description: Fresh from the shower, cute brunette Lili Charmelle sprays perfume onto her silky skin. As Andrej Lupin's erotic movie Sweet Moment begins, the naked beauty joins Tommy Cabrio on the sofa, grinding on him and kissing him passionately, then straddling his face to get her bare pussy licked. Lili's eager to repay the oral favor, taking Tommy's rigid cock between her lips and sucking it hungrily before spearing herself on it, cowgirl style. Her sexy ass bounces in Tommy's lap as she rides sensuously, picking up the pace until they are slamming together frantically. Lili spins around into reverse cowgirl, rubbing her clit as she slides up and down Tommy's thick shaft until her orgasm overwhelms her. Tommy keeps right on fucking her until they climax together, leaving them both so sweaty and sticky they return to the shower to continue the fun.

FileSize: 6.99 GB

Video: 3840x2160 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 320 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/01ns88uxh9ds
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm
Miss Pink Plush - Pink Plush And Don Prince [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:November 04, 2022
Actress name: Miss Pink Plush
Duration: 00:32:15

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 715.9 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gezch978v387
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm
Eveline Dellai & Kiara Lord - Interracial DP with Police Sluts Dellai Eveline and Kiara Lord GP2260 [HD]

screenshot

Duration: 01:18:48

Description: After eating each other out and plugging each other's holes with some toys while "getting dressed" in the locker room, policewomen Dellai Eveline and Kiara Lord head out to the front office where their three male colleagues are hanging out.

FileSize: 2.59 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 207 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/fdcmh0q5kbby
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 26, 2024 1:26 am
RazorCandi - Catwoman solo [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-07-16
Actress name: RazorCandi
Duration: 00:17:09

Description: I am Catwoman, hear me moan from an intense squirting orgasm! If you're into high heeled whip-wielding dominatrix comic book characters she has to be at the top of anyone's list! To make things more sexy I also added oil on my tight body after the suit comes off. The video starts with a cool power walk before presenting the full outfit but that doesn't last long as I quickly stripped down to my favorite version of my cosplays, the bikini one! After teasing sensually for a little bit I start pouring boil on my tits, abs and one I turn around to oil up my ass it is revealed that this whole time I had a butt plug snug up my ass the whole time! After stripping fully naked and oiling myself up one more time I get comfortable on a leather couch and rub my pussy while playing with the plug in my ass. Before long my hands are not enough and I resort to my trusty vibrator to give myself an insane squirting deluge while spread eagle in heels with the butt plug still in. I'm confident this is one of the biggest sprays of squirt straight onto the camera I've ever done!
The full video is 17 minutes long and here's a breakdown of what you'll get
00:00-01:00 = teasing in full catsuit;
01:00-02:45 = teasing in bikini;
02:45-04:25 = oiling up tits, abs and ass;
04:25-06:00 = oiled up topless titty worship;
06:00-08:00 = oiling up ass full nude, spreading, butt plug flashing;
08:00-09:10 = straddling couch hand masturbation front view;
09:10-10:00 = straddling couch hand masturbation, butt plug spreading back view;
10:00-12:30 = laying on back, spread hand masturbation/butt plug play;
12:30 - 15:30 = laying back with legs up vibrator masturbation;
12:30 - 17:00 = spread eagle squatting front view vibrator induced wet orgasm with one full minute of continuous squirting straight into the camera!

FileSize: 756.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/a1uxfyhdcy79
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 11:45 pm
Corra Cox [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-02-10
Actress name: Corra Cox
Duration: 01:37:46

Description: You know how some girls just telegraph better in person than in pictures? Well today's girl is one of them and I knew she had a nice body and very perky tits from her submission photos but who new this girl's pussy was so spectacular and beautiful? I have to add also that her enthusiasm for sucking dick and pushing her boundaries makes this unassuming girl a lot hotter than she thinks she is. So things start off innocently enough on the bed and we find out our exploitee's got a boyfriend back home who's not as sexual as she is. Here's a no shocker. She doesn't get enough from him. Well today's the day someone going to match that pent up sexual energy of yours and deliver you a grand slam performance that includes lots of painal. Well a little painal at first as we see this girl's up for anything once and is more than excited to have all her holes violated in a an awesomely good way. Wayne's World!! Wayne's World!!! And the hole that gets the most violation is her asshole for sure I must say and the cheeks that surround that beautiful sphincter is one fine piece of meat. Her favorite feature she claims is also her arch and I'm not going to challenge you on that since I'm a legs and ass kind of guy but your tits are also pretty spectacular honey. So as we undress our pin up girl, Tyler starts to rub his perverted hands all over her milky white skin and it's very apparent she's super sensitive and loves a stranger's touch. So hot, just so fucking hot how she twitches and jerks with every caress of his fingers on her pussy. Foreplay? Yea she likes to have her neck kissed but there's no priming needed of this girl's pump because as soon as Tyler's tongue glides over her clit she practically leaps off the bed for her first orgasm of the day. To say this girl's orgasmic and can have countless numbers of continuous O's is comparable only to the vast endlessness of our universe, or the energizer bunny for those of you that don't look up occasionally, and all of them they just keep going, and going, and going, and going. So many orgasms in fact that we all lost track, including her, of the number as she nervously admitted that she enjoyed having a bunch of strangers treat her and her holes like a little fuck doll. I sometimes have to remember that this is someone's daughter, but then I quickly snap out of that silly thought when I conclude that nature & evolution made girls to be slutty little submissive whores like this to ensure the survival of the species. I even think she thanked us afterwards for the utter perverse treatment of her orifices that included Ass to Mouth and you're welcome honey. Glad we could help out. I just love debauchery don't you?

FileSize: 5.64 GB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps / Audio: AAC 107 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/z5xqt110pch3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 10:05 pm
Sapphire LaPiedra - Sapphire Lapiedra gets her first DP in hot threesome with 2 BBC SZ2843 [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:08-03-2022
Actress name: Sapphire LaPiedra
Duration: 00:43:53

FileSize: 1.44 GB

Video: 1280x720 50.000 fps / Audio: AAC 207 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sjpu60hna4te
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:24 pm
Melania Dark [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-04-16
Actress name: Melania Dark
Duration: 00:45:57

Description: Colombian brunette, Melania Dark, in her first interracial scene, with Dylan Brown. The scene includes sex toy play, deepthroat blowjobs, gagging, anal sex with no pussy, ATM and a cumshot into the mouth.

FileSize: 3.92 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 259 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7z2j9bugemme
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 6:42 pm
Anal Jesse - Asian Teen Surprised With Deep Anal [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022.10.17
Actress name: Anal Jesse
Duration: 00:15:02

Description: I was just playing with my silicone cock, fucking my ass. I thought I was alone. I don't know where he was hiding, but he changed the silicone cock for his real one, and I didn't know! I was too busy enjoying the feeling of the long hard cock deep inside my asshole.When he grabbed my hips for leverage and started pounding balls deep, I realized I wasn't alone. He fucks me in the standing position, then with me on the chair. He likes this position because he can go even deeper. My poor butthole is getting abused, though. I beg him to slow down, but he doesn't listen and just fucks even harder.Finally, when he is fully satisfied, he delivers a deep creampie. The camera ****ms in as I push the cum out, and you can really see how rough he was with my ass today. I was sore from this session. The cum drips out of my butt as I wave goodbye.

FileSize: 891 MB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 315 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w2wfqjat7ru3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 5:30 pm
Emelie Crystal - Office Fuck Sexy Secretary Emelie Crystal Lets Colleague Slam All of Her Holes GP2443 [Full HD]

screenshot

Duration: 00:56:56

Description: It's a normal day at the office and Emelie Crystal, the secretary, finds herself bored and alone. So, she does what she normally does, and pulls out her dildo and starts shoving it in all of her holes. Some minutes later, after she's finished, one of her colleagues walks into the office and she's quickly seduces him.

FileSize: 4.91 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 271 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/azn7cvzegch4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 5:29 pm
Dee Williams [4K UHD]

screenshot

Actress name: Dee Williams
Duration: 00:53:40

FileSize: 5.71 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ezv9o88ps0pf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 25, 2024 3:34 am
Kylie [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Kylie
Duration: 01:36:10

Description: Meet Kylie, a 20-year-old girl who loves giving head & it's this miniature big boobed sexpots favorite thing to do and Tyler agrees. He also gets a taste of Kylie's BJ skills in the bathroom before things even get started for some awesome BTS and you just know today's going to be something special. "So do you want to see my tits," is what this 4'10" walking hormone asked of Tyler as he followed her into the bathroom. Ummmmm, is that a trick question? Of course we want to see your tits, and what tits they are as Kylie explains they are her biggest asset she has and it's what guys comment on the most she explained as we get to know her. Well they are spectacular and if your sex-fest here on the ExCoGi bed is anything like your BackroomCastingCouch anal debut then we are all in for a special treat and the saying "Good Things Cum In Small Packages" was never truer. So enjoy the gagging restrained face fucking and pussy pounding of this mini-me version of a hydrogen sex bomb of a girl who knows she's hot and was fucked till her pussy almost tapped out. Almost. Steve

FileSize: 4.95 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v0hdgn7vbpo9