UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 04, 2024 5:45 pm
Lydia Black - Brutal Anal Lydia Black And Codey Steele [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:31.10.2022
Actress name: Lydia Black, Codey Steele
Duration: 00:54:13

Description: Lydia is known for her anal capabilities, so this time we have her in tight bondage, dominated by Codey, and ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Lydia begins in a partial suspension, with one leg pulled up giving Codey full access to all three holes. He takes his time and first dishes out some torment to get the party started. He moves on to using her holes however he wants, and making good use of them all in the first scene. Next Lydia is in a full side-suspension, and again Codey uses her holes to satisfy his own desires. Lydia is just a flesh basket awaiting her time to be used by her captor. After he fucks her ass fast and hard, he gets her ready for one final position. The final scene begins, and Lydia is face down and ass up. Her tight little asshole is primed and ready to be fucked. Before he takes her ass one last time, he uses a cane to administer some bastinado.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1020.3 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q4rgw62b5oih
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2024 5:46 pm
Brie Haven. Misbehaving Part 1 [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Brie Haven
Duration: 00:42:00

Description: Miss Brie Haven is so ready to get her body in ropes. She watches as each layer is applied and you can just see the lust in her eyes. She's got a fantastic body for it too. Once she's hogtied you can see how intense her back arch really is.Bound spread eagle with a tape gag is Brie's happy place. Her eyes begin rolling into the back of her head when her nose is closed and she has no option to breathe. Her mouth is packed with her denim shorts.The end of the day is usually when our subjects get to cum, but that's not the case for Brie. She's teased to the edge of orgasm several times while being caned, but not enough to put her over. You'll have to check her scene out on InfernalRestraints.com to see if she ever gets that O!

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.23 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 109 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/edh097li8i3j
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2024 5:53 pm
Jade Nile - Jade Nile's Creamy, Tight Pussy Rope-Tied and Fucked Hard [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Derrick Pierce, Jade Nile
Duration: 00:40:51

Description: Some sluts hate to be out of control, yet hunger to be treated like a piece of sexual meat. Therein lies the paradox of young, all-natural whore Jade Nile. She is used to being in charge and is coerced into being restrained in inescapable rope bondage and to worship a sadistic male dominant. She is brutally tied in a standing position with her arms pulled straight-up into the air in strappado. Her perfect firm ass is then abused with corporal impact play that leaves her defenseless butt throbbing red with pain from the severe hits of a leather flogger and giant man-hand spanking. But this only makes her tiny tight pussy creamy with delight. As her cunt is stimulated with a relentless vibrator, she is made to gag on a huge cock. Spit and drool chokes her throat as her mouth is face-fucked into gasping submission. She is then tossed like a fuck toy onto her back with her arms and legs bound together with coarse and nasty rope. She is utterly helpless as the male dom jams his massive cock deep into teeny pink pussy. She squirms in his grip but this only makes the taskmaster incensed and he shoves his long dick into the deep crevices of her hungry cunt. He pounds her relentlessly and as his huge dicks mashes, Jades pussy grows creamier and creamier from the delight of the painful fucking. She is then tied on her hands and knees, perched with her young ass presented in the air. Without any warm up the dom continues his pussy plowing onslaught and he fucks her over and over again until she is glistening with sweat and depraved sexual hunger. A hunger like hers can only be filled by jamming a cock deep down her throat until her she can barely breath. Jamming her whore hole repeatedly, her male dom works himself into a frenzy and then blows a massive load of jizz all over her face. Jade gobbles it all up like a greedy whore and whispers ceaseless thank-you's for the protein packed nourishment of his cum.

FileSize: 1.45 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/znygodjcgfma
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2024 7:35 pm
The Punishment Of Ashley Renee [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:1992
Actress name: Sharon Kane, Ashley Renee, Daphne, Fawna, Darian Haze, Nikki Dial
Duration: 00:59:11

Video Format: 576p
FileSize: 403.8 MB

Video: 720x576 24.000 fps / Audio: AAC 63.9 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1hdfl6mm5u46
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2024 9:16 pm
Lily Thot - Punished Lily [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:15.10.2022
Actress name: Lily Thot
Duration: 00:30:43

Description: Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.

FileSize: 422.4 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 122 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jngrlm5idacg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2024 10:55 pm
Moka Mora, Penny Barber. Hot Spoiled Princess & Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017-10-17
Actress name: Moka Mora, Penny Barber
Duration: 01:20:16

Description: Curvy Mommy Penny Barber is busy cleaning the house for long lost Uncle Ramon's arrival and scolding her hot little piece-of-ass step-daughter for being a brat. Both ladies think that uncle Ramon is simply visiting to straighten out a small mistake in the will, not knowing that his brother did actually leave him everything, including them. He immediately starts by retracting the family Porsche from spoiled little princess Moka and makes her earn back the right to even touch the car. An over the knee spanking and flogging help her get the picture Soon she has a cute little shocked expression as she gets on her knees, handcuffed, to suck dick and get fucked with tight nipple clamps, gently kissing the bumper of the car that used to be hers.After putting Moka back in line he heads right upstairs to let the secretly submissive housewife Penny Barber know that Daddy is back in charge. Throwing her over the sink, he beats her ass red with a wooden spoon and instructs her in how she can keep paying the rent with her bouncy tits, wet mouth, and hot jiggly ass. Clamps on those big luscious tits, and a sold face fucking on the kitchen floor get's Penny's pussy wet, and soon she is begging to cum against the kitchen counter with her apron above her hips. Ramon shoves his thick cock in her ass sending her over the edge into screaming orgasms that she endures further humiliation and beatings to get. Moka discovers them there, and embarrassed yells at her Step-Mommy, only to be reprimanded by both Ramon and Penny.Moka is placed in a tough standing suspension and made to suck and fuck as Penny places strip after strip on her coed ass for calling her a whore. Drooling and begging and screaming apologies Moka does her best to remain composed, but eventually has to cum and does so with her feet lifted in a full suspension. After promising to be a good girl she is let down and allowed to take her Mommy's fist and lick up her Uncle's cock fresh out of Penny's hungry ass.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 938.4 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xzb8joaayata
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 12:36 am
Katie Kush - Katie Kush And Johnny Castle Tormented Bondage Slut [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:27.01.2023
Actress name: Katie Kush, Johnny Castle
Duration: 00:48:41

Description: Katie is a full fledged bondage slut who loves all things BDSM. She made a request to be topped by Johnny Castle because they have some chemistry. As soon as they arrive on set, the chemistry is evident, so we get Katie tied up and prepared for Johnny. She begins with one of her legs pulled up high, leaving her cunt completely exposed. Katie's body is pulled in every direction to render her helpless, and Johnny can't wait to brutally dominate her. Katie knew they had chemistry, but had no idea that Johnny was so aggressive or dominant, but it's too late now as Johnny unleashes on her. She is fucked in brutal positions that she can barely handle, suspension bondage, and finally on top of a wooden fuck box. All day Katie has to endure his sadistic hands at play while he fucks her pussy and throat, but in the end, Katie is the one that gets exactly what she wants.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 3.45 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9byaepvin828
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 5:47 pm
Ashley Lane. Winter Break Part 1 [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Ashley Lane, OT
Duration: 00:42:01

Description: This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
It felt like a dream, the ropes began to caress my skin. As I roused I felt the tightness of the bondage. My mouth was filled with rope and struggled to move. There was no escape for me. I tried to stay quiet so that maybe he wouldn't hurt me. That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do.
His intentions were unclear at first. Did he want to fuck me? Did he want to hurt me? Did he just want me as his play thing? As the torments kept coming it became obvious that he wanted all of that. I was to be his to do with as he pleased.

FileSize: 2.21 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 108 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jqwhtg2265a4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 5:49 pm
Nicole Aria - Daddy's Mistake Nicole Aria And Derrick Pierce [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:28.04.2023
Actress name: Nicole Aria, Derrick Pierce
Duration: 00:48:47

Description: Nicole has been bailing her dad out of problems most of her life, so when Derrick informs her of more indiscretions, Nicole tries to fix the problem. Derrick is tired of letting her bail him out, and thinks it's time to teach the old man a lesson. Nicole begs for him to let her help, so she rushes to meet him to work out an agreement. Nicole offers up all of her holes, but this means Derrick can never do business with her dad again. Derrick agrees to the conditions, but tells her that if he isn't satisfied with what she is offering than the deal is off. Nicole is quickly tied up and Derrick begins exploring all of her holes. She is thrown around like a rag doll for his pleasure, and little by little he violates every hole he can. Starting with her mouth and working his way to her tight little ass hole, where he fucks her mercilessly in tight bondage.

FileSize: 1.75 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bj6knravq77x
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 5:50 pm
Pinky - Pinky [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:04.11.2022
Actress name: Pinky
Duration: 00:43:49

Description: She has chosen the screen name "Pinky". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly. Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease. The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck. Pulls the hands up and locks them high at the neck. She's excited, willing and naïve. He decides to put a vibrator in the gash and pulls her panties up behind her. He turns on the buzz and walks away while she stews. With a suitable wait he now approaches her with a cane in hand. The conditioning begins: while she moans and squirms with the motor between her stubbly mons; he stings her legs with the cane. A mix of pleasure and pain in the smothering hot box she is well on her way for the trip of a lifetime. She comes back many times. I need your dick, balls and hole. Lily uses Pierce's big dick for her own please while squeezing and hurting his balls and shoving a sizable dildo up his ass.

FileSize: 1.49 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 105 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0uzfq0104osg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 5:51 pm
Charlie Valentine - Charlie Gets Taught A Lesson [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:04.11.2022
Actress name: Charlie Valentine, Tommy Pistol
Duration: 01:00:10

Description: Tommy Pistol has had enough of his wife Charlie constantly nagging him and emasculating him in front of his friends. When Charlie is trying to seduce one of Tommy's friends in the kitchen he finally snaps. Tommy takes Charlie down, ties her up to the pool table and punishes her for being such a bad wife. Flogging her, and zapping her repeatedly while flipping her around and using her mouth and pussy to his satisfaction. Charlie now seeming to have a good time and enjoying herself finally getting what she wants out of her pussy husband she opens wide and swallows all of Tommy's cum.

FileSize: 4.23 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0pujkcv8l7vn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 5:52 pm
Gabriella Paltrova. INTOLERABLE BRAT [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Duration: 01:13:21

Description: From time to time I like to change things up a bit, and today is one of those days. As the interview is coming to an end, I notice this smirk on Gabby's face and I can't help to think that she is not taking this as serious as she should be. I approach her, slap her across her smiling face, snatch her up by her throat, rip her clothes away, and show her that today I will not tolerate her shit.We put her in a straight jacket, tether her to our rig and begin the day. She likes to squirm, so I slowly take her legs out of the equation. She is now suspended and completely helpless. She endures a heavy flogging before I attack her sensitive pussy and rip multiple orgasms out of her.Next she is locked into a floating spread eagle, with metal traps ensuring that she can't move at all. A zipper is applied and left to increase the suffering. Her feet get the full treatment including paddling, bands, and the cattle prod. She is allowed to orgasms, but then there is that zipper that we still have to rip from her body.In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread, and her feet at the perfect height for more torment. The assault on her sensitive soles continues until we break this little slut. Then her ass is fucked and she is made to cum more than she can handle.

FileSize: 2.63 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/h5hvdbjxy5d7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 7:08 pm
Ponygirl [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2009
Actress name: Titi
Duration: 00:12:30

Description: An innocent girl and a strict uncle. Friday evening and many black points in a diary. A paddle is waiting on the hanger. Nakedness. A painful, long spanking, tears, humiliation.

Video Format: 288p
FileSize: 124.6 MB

Video: 352x288 25.000 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 224 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1d1xpqbuteyz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2024 8:48 pm
Bizarre Momente [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2009
Actress name: Tom E., Heide K., Claudia S., Hariette B., Ute K., Detlef M.
Duration: 01:37:13

Description: Breitbeinig liegt die Sklavin auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl und wartet auf ihre gerechte Strafe. Sie war höchst ungezogen und weiß, dass sie die bizarren Erziehungsmaßnahmen der Lehrmeisterin über sich ergehen lassen muss.

Video Format: 432p
FileSize: 699.4 MB

Video: 576x432 25.000 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 116 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/fzz08y2sz4ty
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 06, 2024 5:49 pm
Jane Wilde Giving Up The Ass [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:02.12.2022
Actress name: Jane Wilde, Quinton James
Duration: 00:59:44

Description: Jane has been flirting with her neighbor behind her boyfriend's back. She is planning a big backyard show to let him see everything but her boyfriend Quinton has other plans. He noticed that she's been distracted lately so when she leaves her phone on the counter he can't help but take a look. He finds out that she has been flirting heavily with the neighbor George and that he has plans to fuck her ass in the backyard next to the pool. He makes sure that he is home just in time to catch this anal slut putting on a show. Once she is caught in the act, Jane is given an ultimatum: get out, or give up the ass to Quinton. She's not happy about it, but she doesn't want to be put out in the streets either. Guess what happens next.

FileSize: 2.15 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dn7shkixji8u