Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 02, 2024 9:31 am
Jaidah

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Welcome back drop dead gorgeous Latina babe Jaidah...we saw her not too long ago auditioning for a job as a dancer in a rap music video and now she's back, trying her hand here to become a model in a calendar app! If you missed out on her previous shoot you but don't sleep on this new audition, she's looking incredible here on Net Video Girls and is letting those big perfect tits out to play as she shows she's got the 'right stuff'! Soon that sweet sexy ass in the air to get her pussy fucked doggystyle and man this girl is loving it...she rides on top, she gets fucked from behind, she takes a load of cum in the mouth and looks beautiful doing it all!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:56:35
FileSize: 4.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jaidah.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 5:10 am
Jada Sparks - Everything hot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Some of these women, you'll just wann jump into the scene, politely knock Pascal out of the way, and drop the hammer on them for a creampie of your own. Jada Sparks is that bitch. Post-production had a "hard" time getting the content ready because we just wanted to splash all over her gorgeous face and tiddies the whole time. It was also fun to watch Pascal occasionally struggle to hold out for the scene. Jada is happily single and works as a nurse when she's not draining the world's balls. We're not gonna dawdle on the copy here folks, because we want to go enjoy this fuckathon ourselves. Stick around because we are definitely dropping the full set of pics on this one.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:53
FileSize: 1005.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jada_Sparks_Everything_hot.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:00 am
Jada Sparks - Everything hot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Some of these women, you'll just wann jump into the scene, politely knock Pascal out of the way, and drop the hammer on them for a creampie of your own. Jada Sparks is that bitch. Post-production had a "hard" time getting the content ready because we just wanted to splash all over her gorgeous face and tiddies the whole time. It was also fun to watch Pascal occasionally struggle to hold out for the scene. Jada is happily single and works as a nurse when she's not draining the world's balls. We're not gonna dawdle on the copy here folks, because we want to go enjoy this fuckathon ourselves. Stick around because we are definitely dropping the full set of pics on this one.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:53
FileSize: 721.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jada_Sparks_Everything_hot.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 10:35 pm
Ivy Reid & Ailee Anne - Our Friend Ivy
Cast: Ivy Reid & Ailee Anne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ivy Reid is in town to visit Ailee Anne and Peter Green, and they're getting more and more excited by the minute. When Ivy is around, everyone is bound to have a good time. It'll be an entire weekend of fucking whenever they want-friends really so share everything.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:50:41
FileSize: 1.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ivy_Reid_Ailee_Anne_Our_Friend_Ivy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 7:32 pm
Ivy Reid & Ailee Anne - Our Friend Ivy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ivy Reid is in town to visit Ailee Anne and Peter Green, and they're getting more and more excited by the minute. When Ivy is around, everyone is bound to have a good time. It'll be an entire weekend of fucking whenever they want-friends really so share everything.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:41
FileSize: 653.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ivy_Reid_Ailee_Anne_Our_Friend_Ivy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 5:01 pm
Honey Hayes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

"I'm wearing a black skirt, a white top that says 'Baby Girl' and a white Cardigan sweater. Someone said I look like Brittany Spears in the airport". Those were the words that 20 year old Honey Hayes used to describe herself to us, and she wasn't fucking kidding! Wow!!! I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of her either if I saw her walking threw the airport, and walked through the airport proudly she did. If I looked liked you Honey I would be a little baby girl slut wanting all my holes filled everyday. Well that's something to work up to I suppose but you're here now and we're going to make the most of the opportunities that are laid, and spread before us. So this is Honey's 2 nd shoot and she's fresh off the Black Casting Couch were she did anal for the first time ever and we love that. She admitted she's not a huge fan of anal at the moment, but said she'd be more into it once she has more practice with it. My dick's getting hard typing this shit because this girl has everything going for her to be a superstar. Rocking great body, fine ass tits, beautiful pussy, sweet as all fuck personality and the right fucking "I want to please" attitude that makes cocks go stiff when she walks in the room. So we find out that Honey's got a BF who's kinda supportive with her new career choice. We say boyfriends aren't roadblocks Honey, they're speed bumps and it looks like the road is clear. So lets put the peddle to the metal shall we and get this car romping moving in the direction of cock sucking, titty pinching, finger fucking, ass rimming, and pussy pounding till you cant walk strait action because I know Jake's raring to go as he always is. Just remember everyone. This IS someone's daughter and Jake certainly fucked the shit out of someone's daughter today for one of the better sex scenes we've shot in the past few years. Yes Honey may look innocent and sweet but don't let looks fool you. Today Honey walked in a BABY GIRL, and walked out SORE. Those are her words, not mine. Trust me when I say Jake took this Baby Girl for a ride on his sit and spin using her like his own personal little fuck doll and she loved it. She couldn't stop shaking from the intense dicking Jake gave her. Her sex life will never be the same your welcome. "This is the sex that all my future fucking's will be judged from," she said during her post shoot confessional. We agree and you're welcome Baby Girl. This is just the way we like to treat and leave all the newbie's that we get our perverted hands on here at ExCoGi. So enjoy Baby Girl everyone! Jake did you lucky son of a bitch.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:42:09
FileSize: 5.95 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Honey_Hayes.part1.rar
Honey_Hayes.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 1:41 pm
Honey Hayes - Cum for me babe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Super cute teen Honey Hayes loves to make her men cum for her. Today this beautiful brunette gives you an amazing blowjob using her sweet lips while rubbing your balls. Honey wants to make you explode with salty semen and is gonna get it out of your dick sooner or later.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:29
FileSize: 403.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Honey_Hayes_Cum_for_me_babe.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 11:21 am
Hermione Ganger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hermione Ganger is so excited to get herself off that she just can't wait to get naked. This tall cutie loves to jiggle her big boobs and flick her hard nipples, but tonight her real goal is a Big O. She reaches for her dreams with her magic fingers and a vibrator that gets her motor running!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:53
FileSize: 922.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hermione_Ganger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 8:20 am
Hermione Ganger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tall, sexy, and ready to fuck, Hermione Ganger is looking oh so fine. She might be a lady on the surface, but she dreams all day of getting naked and cupping her big boobs with her soft hands before moving south. This hot coed can never get enough of caressing herself all over until she's moaning.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:40
FileSize: 868.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hermione_Ganger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 5:30 am
Hazel Moore - Freaky Tales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Man being a Residential Advisor is not the best job but on this day it had it's rewards...you see Hazel Moore had to make a little extra cash to get home for the holidays and she decided to do some cam shows in here room PROBLEM is to many lights is a fire hazard .. So I had to handle this but to my surprise she was in the middle of a show.... Hazel quick on her feet had an idea for me to join her on the show...Do I kick her out or take her up on the offer? I chose the latter .....watch Hazels highest rated Cam show unfold with yours truly Puerto Rock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:35
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hazel_Moore._Freaky_Tales.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 01, 2024 2:30 am
Hazel Grace - Cam Girl Fucks Her Step Brother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hazel Grace hasn't logged on to Flirt4Free in a little while. Her fans are thirsty to see her get some dick. Before she runs out of options she quickly interrupts her step brother Jay Bangher and hurries him into her room. He's skeptical being that she's his step sister but he won't say no to a blowjob. They obviously get to fucking all over the bed missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and even ass eating. Hazel takes Jay's big cock like a pro. After she gets nutted on she doesn't need him anymore and kicks him out of her room. There's nothing like sibling sex.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:45
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hazel_Grace_Cam_Girl_Fucks_Her_Step_Brother._bkb18114.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2024 11:28 pm
Hayden Winters aka Robin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amateur Allure features Robin (aka Hayden Winters), a member favorites first full scene in Stunning 4K! Robin is a 19 year old beauty with a perfect body and tits that just won't quit. Robin saw the site and contacted me directly, stating she really wanted to get naughty on camera. Ray gets some awesome photos and videos of Robin while she sucks his cock and he fucks her real good. She drops down and takes a huge load in her hot little mouth and swallows it all down. She is a legitimate 10!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:12
FileSize: 3.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hayden_Winters_aka_Robin.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2024 8:53 pm
Gizelle Blanco & Freya Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gizelle and Freya have spotted voyeurs looking in their windows, and now they're putting on an intimate show. It involves lingerie, licking, and conduct so lascivious the neighborhood won't know what to think.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:09
FileSize: 3.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gizelle_Blanco_Freya_Parker.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2024 5:36 pm
Ginebra Bellucci - Sneaky Public Anal
Cast: Ginebra Bellucci

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Potro and Ginebra can't keep their hands off of each other. They're so passionate and horny that they can't even wait until they get home. As they're walking, they come across an abandoned junkyard that seems to be completely empty. They sneak in and waste no time. They get naked and she gives him a sloppy blowjob that he can't get enough of. They find somewhere to sit and she jumps on that dick ass first. He fucks her in her tight asshole until it stretches the size of a car tire. They fuck in multiple positions and he gives her a huge load that she swallows right up. They get caught by a worker but luckily, they finished exactly what they needed to do.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:23
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ginebra_Bellucci_Sneaky_Public_Anal._pb17988.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2024 1:56 pm
Ginebra Bellucci & Mona Blue - Share Lucky Stud In Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The petite and sexy Mona Blue has come to Private Specials, Exchange Students with Benefits for her debut and after having some fun with Ginebra Bellucci's favourite toy this Private new girl is ready for a fucking.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:43
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ginebra_Bellucci_Mona_Blue_Share_Lucky_Stud_In_Anal.mp4