Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2024 12:09 am
Stacy Cruz - Breast Stimulation
Cast: Stacy Cruz

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kinky Czech brunette Stacy Cruz is sitting on her staircase, handcuffed to the rail. Her look is glamorously sexy - a cutaway black minidress, stocking-print pantyhose and silver stripper heels, worn with rhinestone earrings, red lipstick and her long hair loose. As she fights to free herself, her anonymous Master tosses her the key. Released, she rubs her wrist and gleefully obeys his next order.
He points at a breast stimulator, next to her on the stairs. Stacy stands up, flaunting her athletic curves and long legs. Then she puts on even more of a show - she spins around and raises her skirt to display her toned ass and a neatly trimmed pussy, tantalizingly hidden by the crotch of her pantyhose. Slowly, she strips to reveal her perfect breasts.
Sitting down once more, she places the twin cups of the stimulator on her rack, positioning the small but powerful vibrators on her nipples. Immediately she hits the controls, her face is a picture of lust, crimson lips parted and eyes rolling, and she presses the buzzing vibes even harder against her nubs. It's almost too intense - she sets the toy aside, then slowly peels her pantyhose down to her knees.
She grabs her ass, bending forward and splaying her cheeks to expose her snatch to the camera and her questing fingers. She tastes her juices, then sits, thighs wide apart, and begins to masturbate. Her polished fingertips circle her clit and dip inside of her pussy to churn her cream as she sighs with pleasure.
Stacy needs a little more to tip her over the edge and holds a vibrating cup against one breast with one hand. The other rhythmically rubs and pounds her crotch to an intense orgasm, accompanied by sobs and gasps, then one long, slow moan. Spent, she casts one final, smoldering look at the camera.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:12:14
FileSize: 446.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Stacy_Cruz_Breast_Stimulation.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 8:39 pm
Sophia Leone, Peter Green

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You'd think my stepsister Sophia Leone was a prude. The way she reacted after she overheard me talking about some slut with a phat ass... stuck up! She's got a pretty phat ass herself, I don't think she's getting the kinda dick that she needs - her boyfriend Jacob just can't do it. I didn't think my theory would be proven correct so quickly, I was shocked when she came in and lifted up her skirt & showed me her pussy. She wanted me to give her what her boyfriend doesn't; orgasms. She doesn't think I can outlast her pussy. Challenge accepted! I slide my big cock into my stepsister's hairy pussy and start fucking her - not going to lie her big natural tits & juicy pussy did not make this easy. But I made her cum in missionary before she rode me hard with that phat ass and had another orgasm. She blew my cock for a bit and then asked me to bend her over which was my favorite part. I slammed her pussy and watched her ass jiggle and shake as I grabbed her big tits popping out of her top for another orgasm in the bag. Speaking of popping, she let me cum all over her face. Take that Jacob!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:30
FileSize: 765.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sophia_Leone_Peter_Green.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 5:18 pm
Sofie Marie, Texas Patti - StepSisters International Exchange
Cast: Sofie Marie, Texas Patti

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stepsisters Sofie Marie and Texas Patti get together to hang out with some guys, and in no time the girls swap partners! Sofie and Patrick get busy, while Texas Patti sucks on Spike's dick. The girls double suck off Patrick, and then they turn their skills to Spike to get his cum load!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:29
FileSize: 875.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofie_Marie_Texas_Patti_StepSisters_International_Exchange.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 2:17 pm
Sofie Marie - Texas Realtor Closes The Deal
Cast: Sofie Marie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sofie Marie is a very successful real estate agent, with a guaranteed technique for closing the deal. Today she is showing Spike and his progeny, Rob, a house for them to rent in Texas. Sofie starts the sexual charms flowing, and by the third room she has their cocks in her mouth! She takes them in her pussy, and then gets her ass and pussy filled by their cocks! When they agree to the contract, she lets them cum all over her successful, smiling face!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:05
FileSize: 964.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofie_Marie_Texas_Realtor_Closes_The_Deal.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 11:44 am
Sofie Marie - Extreme Bikini Anal Poolside Dubio Spike

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sofie Marie wears a Dubio Extreme Chain Bikini as she gets her pussy eaten, sucks cock, and fucks and then does anal sex poolside before getting her face splattered with cum.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:07
FileSize: 524.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofie_Marie_Extreme_Bikini_Anal_Poolside_Dubio_Spike.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 9:24 am
Sofie Marie - College Visit f. Alex Jett

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sofie Marie is visiting her stepson Alex Jett while he is away at college. They have a funny conversation that turns into a sexy Truth or Dare session that leaves Sofie topless, and on her knees blowing his young cock. Alex is jumping on the bed and things get frisky between the two. One thing leads to another and they are naked and sucking and fucking each other. Alex asks to put his young cock in her ass, and Sofie eagerly takes it from her stepson! After having anal sex with her stepson Alex, Sofie hops in the shower. Alex is close behind her as he joins her in the shower. They rub soap all over each other.so dirty!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:00:19
FileSize: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofie_Marie_College_Visit_f._Alex_Jett.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 7:37 am
Sofia Lee, Sasha - Curvy brunette plays with cute blonde
Cast: Sofia Lee, Sasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 525.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofia_Lee_Sasha_Curvy_brunette_plays_with_cute_blonde.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 4:17 am
Sofia Lee, Sasha - Curvy brunette plays with cute blonde
Cast: Sofia Lee, Sasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 231.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sofia_Lee_Sasha_Curvy_brunette_plays_with_cute_blonde.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 13, 2024 12:16 am
Sloan Rider - Nanas Revenge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Looking to get back at David Lee's mother, his step-grandma, Sloan Rider, puts the moves on David. When she finds she likes being with him, Sloan admits what she did but continues to pursue him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:51
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sloan_Rider_Nanas_Revenge.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 10:16 pm
Skye Blue & Alina Ali

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A wallflower receives an ASMR tape from her friend that unlocks a mess of sexual fantasy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:41
FileSize: 1.73 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Skye_Blue_Alina_Ali.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 5:55 pm
Skye Blue & Alina Ali

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A wallflower receives an ASMR tape from her friend that unlocks a mess of sexual fantasy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:41
FileSize: 3.53 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Skye_Blue_Alina_Ali.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 4:05 pm
Sissy - Mature Maid Fantasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nikki Nutz has a very special fantasy: he would love it if a sensual mature maid would clean his appartment!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:36
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sissy_Mature_Maid_Fantasy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 2:25 pm
Silvia Soprano, Natasha Teen, Eden Ivy. Natasha, Eden, Silvia Lesbian Gaping 3
Cast: Silvia Soprano, Natasha Teen, Eden Ivy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Glamorous blonde Natasha Teen joins brunettes beauty Eden Ivy and darkhaired, nubile Silvia Soprano for a hot lesbian threesome. In a colorful scene from adventurous director Proxy Paige, the babes tease in sexy costumes, stripping and spreading their sphincters for the camera. Young Natasha probes the brunettes' puckered rectums with dildos, and the result is crude anal gaping. The girls masturbate their shaved pussies and use numerous, thick toys to pleasure their buttholes. Irrepressible Eden stuffs one toy so deeply into her rectum that it disappears! Nasty backdoor fun features rude hole stretching, tasty lube injections and tasty, ass-to-mouth flavor.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:53:12
FileSize: 957.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Silvia_Soprano_Natasha_Teen_Eden_Ivy._Natasha_Eden_Silvia_Lesbian_Gaping_3.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 11:04 am
Silvia Saige, Liz Jordan - Oh, You Shouldn't Have

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:52
FileSize: 952.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Silvia_Saige_Liz_Jordan._Oh_You_Shouldnt_Have.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2024 6:24 am
Serene Siren Whitney Wright - Love Spell
Cast: Serene Siren(aka Bella, Bella Bends), Whitney Wright

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What happens when a super sexy witch is behind on her rent? She bewitches her landlord with a love potion (and her hot pussy). Whitney Wright cooks up a hot Love Spell so she can convince her landlord Serene Siren to let her off the hook. Serene then becomes so turned on and ends up licking Whitney's wet pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:37
FileSize: 2.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Serene_Siren_Whitney_Wright_Love_Spell.mp4