Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2024 9:31 am
Bridgette B, Lulu Chu & Katrina Colt - Employee Intervention

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Bridgette B, Lulu Chu & Katrina Colt
Production date: 2023-08-13
Duration: 00:40:02
Size: 1.65 GB
Description: A boss, Bridgette B, has invited two of her employees, Katrina Colt and Lulu Chu, over to her house for a talk. As soon as Katrina and Lulu see each other, it's obvious that there is tension between them. As they all sit down and talk, it's revealed that Katrina and Lulu don't get along at work and that it has been affecting productivity. Since they're great workers, Bridgette wants to find out what the source of the problem is.
Katrina and Lulu start bickering between themselves, though there are small hints of attraction between them. Bridgette listens and tries to mediate but then starts to grow suspicious as she catches the hints of attraction. Before Katrina and Lulu's bickering escalates further, Bridgette insists that she knows the problem: they have a crush on each other!
Katrina and Lulu are stunned. They try to deny their attraction but Bridgette is adamant and they soon realize that she's right. As soon as it's all out in the open, there are even more hints of attraction between Katrina and Lulu, revealing more and more of their true feelings for each other.
Bridgette then boldly insists that Katrina and Lulu need to have sex to get out all of that pent-up energy, otherwise their work will always suffer. Katrina and Lulu are shocked by the suggestion but, after some thought, agree to take things further under Bridgette's guidance. But they're slow and tentative to start with during the intimate encounter, which leads to Bridgette getting impatient and taking charge as she joins them!

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Bridgette_B_Lulu_Chu_Katrina_Colt_Employee_Intervention.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2024 6:27 am
Breezy Bri & Maxim Malotov - Oil Drilling Maxim Malotov Dominates Breezy Bri

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Breezy Bri & Maxim Malotov
Production date: 2023.04.21
Duration: 00:24:54
Size: 918.1 MB
Description: There's been an oil spill on set but this is no accident! Breezy Bri shows no hesitation as she lathers our new stud Maxim Malotov in oil, readying him up for a surprise! There's no muscle left untouched as Bri makes sure to show his ass extra attention. As he turns over, his massive cock catches Bri's eyes and that was when she knew: She had to feel him inside of her! Her hands can hardly fit around his cock as it grows, and her mouth is quick to follow. Maxim lays back for a while to enjoy the blowjob/handjob combination that a man like him deserves. Before long, his hormones are raging and he takes control. Maxim's first scene is full of intensity as he pounds Bri's tiny pussy!

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Breezy_Bri_Maxim_Malotov_Oil_Drilling_Maxim_Malotov_Dominates_Breezy_Bri.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2024 3:27 am
Blanche Bradburry - Amazing Policewoman

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Blanche Bradburry
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:24:43
Size: 1.31 GB
Description: Blanche arrives in super-sexy police girl uniform to check out Dan Kreamer.
Dan is waiting with cock out ready to fuck Blanche's police-girl's arsehole. Blanche is ass-fucked standing up against the pole and the desk and then on the couch in various positions.
Eventually Dan pops his seed into Blanche's greedy arse on the kitchen stool

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Blanche_Bradburry_Amazing_Policewoman.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 23, 2024 12:26 am
Blake Blossom, Kayley Gunner - Pussy Workout

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Blake Blossom, Kayley Gunner
Production date: 2023-05-03
Duration: 00:35:50
Size: 1.87 GB

screenshot

Blake_Blossom_Kayley_Gunner_Pussy_Workout.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 9:24 pm
Big Nick

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Big Nick (18 ), Inna White (65)
Production date: 29-01-2023
Duration: 00:28:32
Size: 1.55 GB
Description: Inna White is an unshaved big tits grandma who lets her groceries brought to her home by the local grocery store. Normally it's being brought by the owner of the place, but this time his young toyboy delivery son Nick has to do it. He's never been to cougar Inna White's place and hasn't even met the naughty lady before. When he arrived, he was told to go inside and deliver the goods to the bedroom and so he did. What he didn't know was that this gorgeous nympho granny was waiting and lying in bed for him. He gave her the bags of grocery and she immediately took out a cucumber. She showed him that it wasn't to eat but to please herself with. Shocked, the boy did not know how to act. But Big breasted grandma Inna White with an unshaved pussy took the boy closer to her and started to take out his cock. She sucked that dick so good, it became rock hard. He then started to eat out their hairy pussy before fucking Grandma Inna White on her bed. They had a fucking good time and the toyboy could not believe he was fucking this elderly nympho with her big tits and her hairy pussy. The perfect finish to his old and young adventure is when he came all over grandma Inna White's gorgeous big tits! He hopes she orders a lot more from his dads store, because he will move heaven and hell to bring her those groceries!

screenshot

Big_Nick.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 6:24 pm
Bianca Bangs & Chloe Temple - Fun And Games On My Stepbros Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Bianca Bangs & Chloe Temple
Production date: 2023-05-19
Duration: 00:26:08
Size: 2.67 GB
Description: Chloe Temple and her friend Bianca Bangs are enjoying a game of ring toss. They ask Chloe's stepbrother Jimmy Michaels to play with them, but he declines. The girls decide to take the game to Jimmy. They bring the rings to his bedroom and tell him they're going to play ring toss on his dick.The girls are pleasantly surprised at the salami, so they make Jimmy a deal: If they land a ring, they get to touch his dick. Chloe strikes gold, and next thing Jimmy knows he has two cock hungry babes blowing him together.Chloe and Bianca aren't satisfied with just a BJ. Bianca slides down onto Jimmy's hardon in cowgirl and then Chloe quits masturbating to ride her stepbro in reverse cowgirl. Sucking their juices off the cock, the girls make it a real threeway with Chloe riding Bianca's mouth and Jimmy banging Bianca's snatch. Chloe takes her turn in the middle on her knees, taking a doggy style pussy pounding while feasting on her BFF's twat. When Jimmy pulls out to pop on Chloe's ass, the girls share their treat while giggling in delight.

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Bianca_Bangs_Chloe_Temple_Fun_And_Games_On_My_Stepbros_Cock.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 3:23 pm
Bella Rolland, Spencer Bradley - Yoga Girls 5 - Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Bella Rolland, Spencer Bradley
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:39:09
Size: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Bella_Rolland_Spencer_Bradley_Yoga_Girls_5_Scene_1.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 12:21 pm
Baby Kxtten, Eden Ivy, Jack Moore - Spoiling An Oldje

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Baby Kxtten, Eden Ivy, Jack Moore
Production date: 2023-04-15
Duration: 00:26:12
Size: 1.55 GB
Description: Old Jack is enjoying a good book on the couch when he's joined by foxy Baby Kxtten who wants to help him relax after a hard day. She has a special surprise for him, in her friend Eden Ivy who joins the two horny lovers. Jack's cock is lucky enough to get sucked by both beauties. Blonde Baby Kxtten keeps blowing him, as he licks Eden Ivy's pussy. He fucks the blonde hard from behind, watching her getting a taste of the brunette's as well. The girls switch places, so every young pussy gets fucked and licked. The hot girls share a kiss with Jack's dick smelling like pussy between them. The girls lick his dick clean and share his cum in a sexy kiss. Jack should be stressed more often to get this great treatment!

screenshot

Baby_Kxtten_Eden_Ivy_Jack_Moore_Spoiling_An_Oldje.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 9:20 am
Ayumu

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ayumu (21), Megumi Satuki (47)
Production date: 11-06-2023
Duration: 00:56:38
Size: 2.22 GB
Description: Japanese MILF Megumi Satuki is cheating on her husband with a toyboy.

screenshot

Ayumu.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 6:18 am
Aye - Hairy Asian Cream Pie For Teen Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Aye
Production date: 2023.04.11
Duration: 00:34:10
Size: 1.24 GB
Description: One last success with a hairy asian cream pie before flying out of here
Dear Diary - I decided this morning that I am leaving for Hong Kong. I have been looking to rent an apartment there and will try to fly there tomorrow. After that, I went for a walk and nothing really happened until tonight when I saw 2 girls walking alone and started to talk with one of them. One was very cute but avoided talking to me. Instead, I focussed on the other one. She is also very cute and is clearly interested in a hairy Asian cream pie fuck with me.
Her name is Aye, a 19yo. I convinced them to go to my room and talk more there. I persuaded Aye into a shoot while her friend walked back outside to go eat. Aye was petite, skinny, and clearly had done some freelancing experience before. All went smoothly and she had no problem undressing. She has a nice hairy Asian cream pie style pussy and some silicon tits. I loved her small pussy and she was also good at BJ. Good fuck, overall, but I would have preferred to fuck her friend, haha. Aye then left and I did not even ask her for her number.

screenshot

Aye_Hairy_Asian_Cream_Pie_For_Teen_Mom.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 3:18 am
Avery & Riley Rock - Perfect

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Avery & Riley Rock
Production date: 2024-02-18
Duration: 00:29:00
Size: 1.65 GB
Description: Nothing like an intimate massage to get those pussy juices flowing! The massage sesh is on! But who doesn't think of sex during a nice, intense, sensual massage session.
Avery's pussy is too pink and juicy to resist, and Riley wants a taste! She gets fingered and fucked before Riley has a nice taste of Avery's labia.
Riley and Avery have fun watching Avery tease and pleasure Riley in the mirror. They rub pussies until orgasm!
How do you like your massages?

screenshot

Avery_Riley_Rock_Perfect.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 22, 2024 12:16 am
Avalon Jones & Lena - Surprise Inspection

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Avalon Jones & Lena
Production date: 2024-03-02
Duration: 00:23:36
Size: 1.34 GB
Description: Knock, knock! Avalon the real estate agent pops in to inspect Lena's house and Lena has totally forgotten. so she opens the door in her sexy negligee. there are sex toys and nudie mags scattered everywhere! This would be soo embarrassing, if it wasn't so hot!
It's not long before these two can't keep their hands and mouths off each other, and scissor each other's soft labia, grinding together on the bed. They fuck each other with a double ended dildo, slippery and ready to slide in an out of their vulvas, before moving into a 69, where they get plenty of mutual pleasure!
Lena loves licking Avalon's pussy and ass, and fingers her from underneath, as Avalon surrenders to pleasure! She never knew her tenants were so talented.
Lena fucks Avalon's face, riding her lips with her hairy labia until she cums. Maybe house inspections aren't so dull.

screenshot

Avalon_Jones_Lena_Surprise_Inspection.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2024 9:16 pm
Audrey Quinn & Taylah Rose - Laptop Me

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Audrey Quinn & Taylah Rose
Production date: 2023-04-30
Duration: 00:26:22
Size: 1.49 GB

screenshot

Audrey_Quinn_Taylah_Rose_Laptop_Me.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2024 6:15 pm
Audrey Quinn & Roxanne Mae - First Date Feelings

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Audrey Quinn & Roxanne Mae
Production date: 2023-08-27
Duration: 00:26:21
Size: 1.49 GB

screenshot

Audrey_Quinn_Roxanne_Mae_First_Date_Feelings.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 21, 2024 3:14 pm
Aubree Valentine - I Am Not The Maid

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Aubree Valentine
Production date: 2024-02-13
Duration: 00:23:18
Size: 1.2 GB
Description: Jayden Marcos walks into his house to see a hot young lady doing the dishes and rocking out to music. He gets busy talking dirty to the oblivious maid while asking her to clean his room too. Pulling his dick out, Jayden is just beginning to stroke himself off when his dad calls out to Aubree Valentine, his new girlfriend. Jayden is horrified and beats a quick retreat.Later, Aubree goes to Jayen's room to talk out what happened. She's less interested in talking than in seeing what her potential new stepson has got. Lifting her miniskirt, she shows that she's wearing a sheer thong. Shoving Jayden's face close, she makes it clear how he should use his dirty mouth. In return, she lays Jayden out on the bed to blow him.Straddling Jayden's hips, Aubree takes him for a test drive in cowgirl. She gets on her knees next, wiggling her butt in invitation for Jayden to dick her down in doggy as she tries to muffle her moans. Aubree rolls onto her back next, spreading herself nice and wide for Jayden to give it to her in this new position. When Jayden is ready to pop, he pulls out and nuts all over Aubree's body.

screenshot

Aubree_Valentine_I_Am_Not_The_Maid.mp4