Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2024 7:39 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/648031be7fa0f

Description: Dominatrix Brittany Andrews looks incredibly sexy in a full-body latex suit. This blonde bombshell is known for her gorgeous curves and huge tits. She is ready to use her two favorite BDSM tools of the trade. Who will be the lucky bottom bitch at the receiving end of her paddle and flogger? Inkfit will be her plaything today! Mistress Brittany loves it when her submissive crawls on his hands and knees while she leads him around on a short leash. He knows his place-below her, worshiping her boots. He licks and grovels at her feet like a good little slave. He eagerly sucks the 4-inch heel of her boot, just like he hopes to suck her strap-on cock. He will be rewarded if he proves himself worthy by obeying her every order. His first task is to properly worship her latex boots by polishing them up to a perfect shine. Mistress Brittany's boots are very dirty from a gang bang she indulged in last week. "Lick and shine, lick and shine!" He uses his tongue to clean her dirty boots and is rewarded with his face smothered by her huge tits and pussy. She pleasures her pussy on his face and decides when he is allowed to breathe. Inkfit is then put in rope bondage with one leg suspended and his hole exposed. Mistress Brittany takes her paddle and slaps his ass cheeks until they are warm and red. The sadistic Dominatrix puts clothespins on the sensitive skin on his balls, nipples, and the tip of his tongue before pummeling his flesh with her flogger. She licks his asshole to prepare it for a thick dildo and begins fucking him. His hole is tight, but she penetrates him deeper and deeper. Her goal is to turn Inkfit into her anal slut. Before he has the privilege of getting fucked by her strap-on cock, he must take more pain and punishment to his ass. She continues to slap his buttcheeks hard with a wooden paddle until red welts begin to form. He takes his punishment like a good submissive and earns her cock in his mouth. She skull fucks him until he gags and drools uncontrollably. Mistress Brittany rubs his cock and anally pounds him, making him suck her off for some dirty ass-to-mouth. She mounts him from behind and fucks him hard and deep. After all this hard fucking, Mistress is hungry for cock too, and gives him a blowjob. Mistress then folds Inkfit in half to display his special talent. He can suck and lick the tip of his own dick! Finally, the lucky submissive gets to eat pussy and pleasure his Mistress with his mouth and cock until he blows a nice load. Mistress Brittany generously feeds her little slave his own cum.

Genre: Facesitting, Flogging, Hardcore, Stockings, Cumshot, Ass Licking, BDSM, Anal, Femdom, Rimming, Clothespins, Bondage, CBT, Blowjob, CumEating, Latex, Prostate Stimulation, Masturbation, Dildo, Pegging, Paddle, Boot Licking, Strapon
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Inkfit

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:57:02
File size: 2.04 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 14, 2024 8:43 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/45548522b3fe4

Genre: Ballbusting, Verbal Abuse, Tease, Financial Domination, Handjobs
Description:This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He BEGS me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:14:57
File size: 524.9 MB
Resolution: 960x540

ScreenShots: screenshot
Poster: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:25 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/21160d29e4098

Genre: Femdom, **** handjobs, Spanking
Actors: Mistress Luna
Description:One of My favorite scenarios: painful handjob. and when I say painful. it really means! How else, when your testicles are stretched in the humbler, and you get a blowing dildo in your ass?. besides that you get some whipping blows from time to time. Even so. you can feel that I like what I'm doing to you, it excite Me to do this. No slave can resists to My hand touching. and no matter how painful it is. Mistress Luna knows how to get your erection. I am your Owner. you think you can resist?

Duration: 00:10:21
File size: 761 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:26 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/f6293dd991e2a

Description: Leigh Raven dicks down JJ Graves while she's wearing a black leotard and shiny black pantyhose.

Genre: Strapon, Pantyhose, Anal, Pegging, Femdom
Actors: JJ Graves, Leigh Raven

Duration: 00:13:44
File size: 508.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:28 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/d583a361c945b

Genre: Slave, Facesitting, Big Tits, Mistress, MILF, Foot Worship, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Big Ass, Kunilingus, Ass Worship, Rimming
Description:Bella loves working out at the Mean Bitch Gym, but she hates dealing with all of the guys who hit on her and ask her out. So when Jack slides up to her and tells her he's the best personal trainer in the gym, she's had enough. She tells him to prove he's the best personal trainer by getting on the floor...

Duration: 00:34:14
File size: 2.43 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:29 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/0e1fa97a0e298

Description: Paris Knight isn't done training her husband to be the little submissive cuckold bitch she wants him to be. She knows the way to really get him to feel completely submissive to her, is to fuck him with a strap-on. At least, that is what some of the women at the gym told her, so she is going to be putting it to the test. Paris makes her submissive husband suck her big cock and get fucked by her until she is satisfied. She doesn't just fuck him for a short time, she really makes it go on and on and makes it count. Every minute that goes by, he feels more and more owned by her and like her little bitch.

Genre: Sissy Training, femdom, Female Domination, Strapon, pegging
Actors: Paris Knight

Duration: 00:06:21
File size: 549.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:53 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/0ed507aa7cfea

Description: Brianna has allowed her current husband out of chastity for the day. Her husband doesn't know it yet, but they've come to an office suite for a meeting with a Castratrix. Brianna has decided it's well past time to castrate him, and even though she would love to perform the procedure herself, she isn't going to. Generously, Brianna has decided to allow her daughter to castrate her step-father as a present for her 18th birthday. In preparation, Brianna has come to consult with Lola and get some pointers on using the elastrator. Lola works in an office which provides consultations and services to families looking for castration options. Lola and Brianna examine Brianna's current husband and mutually conclude that he is definitely not a bull and should castrated, right away. The castration center supports Brianna's decision to have an at home castration. It's sure to make Brianna's daughter's birthday very special and memorable by providing her with an empowering experience as she enters womanhood. Lola goes over some of the resources the center provides. In addition to providing documentation and memorabilia to commemorate the special day, the center also provides information for women on how to perform an in-home castration. Lola explains how to use the elastrator. She shows the little green bands, and how they slide over the metal tines of the device. She explains how once the green band is in place on the body, it will restrict -flow to the testicles and they will eventually just bloodlessly fall off. After discussing the procedure, Brianna and Lola get Brianna's husband up on the table. Lola's going to do a demo on him, so Brianna will be able to teach her daughter how to castrate him when the time comes. Together, the women go through the process of the castration. They tie off his balls and use the elastrator to put the little green band in place. Within seconds, the lack of circulation to Brianna's husband's testicles is observable. They start to turn blue. Lola explains that after as little as 45 minutes, much of the damage is irreversible. After about four days, most of the tissue is no longer living. After about 12 days the castration is complete and any remaining tissue can be removed easily with a scalpel. Castration really is best. The reduction in testosterone will make Brianna's husband much more submissive to the women in the household, and will make chastity no longer necessary. The women happily plan Brianna's daughter's 18th birthday party. This castration celebration is going to be an amazing and empowering experience in a young woman's life.

Genre: Gelding, Chastity, Castration, Taboo, Elastrator, Femdom
Actors: Brianna, Lola

Duration: 00:12:17
File size: 933.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 7:56 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/f8025a44104cb

Description: Shot in amazing 1080 HD! The cuck step son is licking his step mom's ass as she arrogantly picks out things for it to buy her step-daughter Bella. The cuckolds step sister was really out on a date with a good looking guy while this was being filmed and you can really see the frustration in the cuckold's eyes as he is left home to lick his step mom's ass. Daniella loves having her ass licked so much that eventually she arched her back up in the air and had the cuck lick her to a powerful orgasm. You can tell Daniella does this a lot since she uses her heels to lock her cuck step sons face in her ass while she enjoys its tongue. CLIP CONTAINS: ASS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LICKING TO ORGASM, and LIFESTYLE CUCKOLDERY.

Genre: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom, High Heels
Actors: Daniella

Duration: 00:05:27
File size: 269.7 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 15, 2024 8:57 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/a764dce3f23f1

Genre: Strapon, Redhead, Dildo
Actors: Jodi Taylor

Duration: 00:41:49
File size: 1.45 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:29 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/b34b36faef437

Description: Must have! Nothing's more fun than aggressively raiding a boy during an overnight, when they are truly vulnerable, and so out of it.Middle of night. A languishing bondage slave is surprised by not one but TWO mistresses. No warning, from being alone in sensory deprivation to Amazing ruined stroking orgasm in about 60 seconds (Kat Turner's fingertip proficiency has the boy in shock).But there's more. This is how we transfer slave from daytime to overnight predicaments, here. Slave is signed up for 24hrs, you'll see some behind the scenes on that.
How we transfer a prisoner from bondage to bondage in total security. Segufix, shackles, straitjacket for the night. My real time warning to the slave is captured on film.
The look in his eye as he realizes how secure he is.

Genre: Bondage, Nylon, Cage, Femdom, Handjob
Actors: Kat Turner, Mandy Marx

Duration: 00:10:42
File size: 270.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:30 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/8a6ebb9f03a75

Genre: Cuckold, Fetish, Interracial, FemDom, Smothering
Actors: Aaliyah Love, Mena Li, Sarah Shevon, Siri
Description:Pathetic beta males get their wills broken by dominant bitches in Glenn King's "Mean Cuckold 5." Wimpy Dominik Kross can't wait to finally have sex with his new bride, blonde Aaliyah Love. But after she has him sign away his estate, Aaliyah demands that Dominik grovel and lick her butthole as she fucks his best man, Evan Stone, on their wedding bed! Busty Siri destroys her husband, Marcelo, in a scene of sick psychological cruelty - she pleasures his high school nemesis, bully Kurt Lockwood. Gorgeous, young brunette Sarah Shevon is married to older, wheelchair-bound David Christopher, but she thinks nothing of cheating with studly black dudes, right in front of him. Sarah smothers the elderly cuckold under her soft behind, and rowdy Rob Piper splatters her with hot cum. Asian dominatrix Mena Li sucks and fucks the big, black cock of muscular Dirk Huge while loser Slave Wade tongues her toes and eats her ass.

Duration: 03:11:53
File size: 1.92 GB
Resolution: 720x404

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:31 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/1059723cf9f08

Description: A husband's worst nightmare times four! A disturbing and undeniably arousing compilation of the hottest, nastiest scenes from Cuckold Fantasies Volumes 13, 14, 15. Cringe as weakling husbands stand by and watch their wives get plowed by hugely hung, muscle-bound studs, listen to their wives scream in ecstasy as they're pounded to repeated orgasms.

Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Kunilingus
Actors: Natalie Norton, Flower Tucci, Jaelyn Foxx, Frank Towers, TJ Cummings, Tyler Knight, Jimmy, Vladi

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:50:39
File size: 708.9 MB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:32 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/d1acbcd6cded7

Description: Are you a weak little bitch who needs to be put in his place by a TALL SUPERIOR MISTRESS? This is the DVD for you! Four Giant Queens put small slaves in their places with lots of FACESITING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION AND MORE!

Genre: Anilingus, Ass likc, Feet Lick, Cunilingus, FaceSitting, FemDom
Actors: Alura Jenson, Brandi Mae, Kayla Green, Rocky Emerson

Duration: 02:52:31
File size: 2.16 GB
Resolution: 720x404

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:34 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/cd62990eb8582

Genre: Cunnilingus, All Sex, Stockings, Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Facesitting
Actors: Mistress Lelya

Duration: 00:20:08
File size: 1.52 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 16, 2024 7:35 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/59212e298ded4

Genre: Enema, Femdom, Medical Fetish, Medical Clinic, Ballbusting
Description:La Dottoressa Miss Lily Dupont deve visitare uno schiavo che ha problemi di erezione, ma dopo che lui ha visto la Schiava Jenny, ha subito capito che si tratta di un problema alla prostata.
Inizia prima a depilargli il culo, poi a infilargli un clistere e infine ad infilargli degli aghi nei capezzoli e nel cazzo.

Duration: 00:19:38
File size: 862.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot