Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 16, 2023 1:04 am
Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky - Punished Red Ass Vanessa Sky Pounds Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky

Duration: 00:48:38

Description: Luna is tied, bent over, wearing a ball gag and collar. She has an anal hook in her ass tied with rope to her neck. Her domme, Vanessa, saunters in and flogs Luna while she squirms. Luna is made to count the beatings until she can't take any more. Luna lays on her back ready to receive a strap-on pounding. She sucks the dildo and gets it nice and wet before it goes in her ass. Then she is commanded to put as many clothespins as she can fit all over her breasts and nipples. They get yanked on and pulled off for added pain and pleasure. Vanessa stretches Luna's asshole open with her big strap-on cock, still adding and removing clothespins all the while. Luna receives ass to mouth, choking and gagging on cock. Then Luna has a powerful orgasm from the hitachi while Vanessa plows her ass hard. Vanessa bends over and smothers submissive Luna with her ass, shoving her face deep in. Vanessa gets on her back and commands Luna to lick and tongue fuck her mistress's hole before opening it up with a glass toy. Vanessa uses the hitachi and vibrates her clit while Luna licks her ass and Vanessa cums hard.

Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 916.5 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/xkzssje41wsu
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 16, 2023 1:07 am
Lydia Black - Brutal Anal Lydia Black And Codey Steele

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lydia Black, Codey Steele

Duration: 00:54:13

Description: Lydia is known for her anal capabilities, so this time we have her in tight bondage, dominated by Codey, and ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Lydia begins in a partial suspension, with one leg pulled up giving Codey full access to all three holes. He takes his time and first dishes out some torment to get the party started. He moves on to using her holes however he wants, and making good use of them all in the first scene. Next Lydia is in a full side-suspension, and again Codey uses her holes to satisfy his own desires. Lydia is just a flesh basket awaiting her time to be used by her captor. After he fucks her ass fast and hard, he gets her ready for one final position. The final scene begins, and Lydia is face down and ass up. Her tight little asshole is primed and ready to be fucked. Before he takes her ass one last time, he uses a cane to administer some bastinado.

Video Size: 3.86 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/7yl9iz2bjrti
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 16, 2023 1:09 am
Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky - Punished Red Ass Vanessa Sky Pounds Luna Lovely

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky

Duration: 00:48:38

Description: Luna is tied, bent over, wearing a ball gag and collar. She has an anal hook in her ass tied with rope to her neck. Her domme, Vanessa, saunters in and flogs Luna while she squirms. Luna is made to count the beatings until she can't take any more. Luna lays on her back ready to receive a strap-on pounding. She sucks the dildo and gets it nice and wet before it goes in her ass. Then she is commanded to put as many clothespins as she can fit all over her breasts and nipples. They get yanked on and pulled off for added pain and pleasure. Vanessa stretches Luna's asshole open with her big strap-on cock, still adding and removing clothespins all the while. Luna receives ass to mouth, choking and gagging on cock. Then Luna has a powerful orgasm from the hitachi while Vanessa plows her ass hard. Vanessa bends over and smothers submissive Luna with her ass, shoving her face deep in. Vanessa gets on her back and commands Luna to lick and tongue fuck her mistress's hole before opening it up with a glass toy. Vanessa uses the hitachi and vibrates her clit while Luna licks her ass and Vanessa cums hard.

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/bixng961sz83
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 16, 2023 3:05 am
Lydia Black - Every Fucking Inch Lydia Black Andre Stone

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lydia Black, Andre Stone

Duration: 00:28:29

Description: Lydia Black burns sage, lights candles, and casts a spell. She conjures her Dom, Andre Stone to torment and fuck her. She's bound in rope to a metal structure, standing naked when Andre delivers his hard blows with the flogger. After that he gets a huge dildo and fucks her pussy with it. In the next scene, Lydia is tied to a chair. Andre presses a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard as she pees. In the final scene, Lydia is in a full rope suspension. Andre fucks her in the ass and she cums on his huge cock.

Video Size: 2.03 GB
Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/lal2f1zl1my8
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 16, 2023 7:17 am
Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

Duration: 00:49:48

Description: Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/snwg7cdtwzkd
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 1:06 am
Marica Hase - Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marica Hase, The Pope

Duration: 00:35:55

Description: Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica's body pulled in every direction. There is not much to torment since she's so compact, but he finds places to hit with his crop, and Marica lets out a loud scream to let us all know the pain she is enduring. Her pussy is filled with cock and she is fucked until she cums. Next, Marica is in a side suspension, with her legs spread exposing her wet pussy. The suffering that the bondage is giving her is more than she can handle, so The Pope eases her suffering with non stop orgasms while she hangs in his ropes. In the final scene, Marica is on her back with her legs spread, and she is more than aware of how helpless she really is. The torment continues as Marica screams in agony, but that only motivates The Pope hurt her more. Flogger, canes, and more are used to ensure she is pushes to her limit, and then the vibe is pressed against her pussy while he administers some bastinado.

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ade0h85rcbks
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 2:11 am
Master Costello - Konsequenzen

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Master Costello , Jo-Anne , Gundula P.

Duration: 01:31:42

Description: Äußerst brutal schwingt Master Costello die Peitsche und quält in der Ausgabe KONSEQUENZEN der legendären MASTER COSTELLO-Serie die Sklavinnen Gundula P. und Jo-Anne bis aufs Äußerste. Aber auch andere Gerätschaften wie Strom, Wachs, Klammern, riesige Dildos und Stahlstifte werden vom Meister erbarmungslos eingesetzt. KONSEQUENZEN ist ein SM-Film mit authentisch veranlagten Darstellerinnen, die ihre masochistische Veranlagung in dieser Produktion voll ausleben. Dabei ist Master Costello nur zu gerne behilflich... KONSEQUENZEN ist für Fans von hartem SM gemacht und die werden wie von Costello gewohnt, in hervorragender Qualität und mit einwandfreier Kameraführung voll auf ihre Kosten kommen. Alle anderen sollten lieber die Finger davon lassen...

Video Format: avi
Video Size: 699.7 MB
Video: 576x320 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/nr9o993tbg9y
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 4:20 am
Maxim Law. Maximum Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Maxim Law

Duration: 00:32:21

Description: Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

Video Size: 1.72 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/d819g7mwycmk
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 6:22 am
May 8, 2015 - Mr. Pete and AJ Applegate

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: AJ Applegate, Mr. Pete

Duration: 00:51:42

Description: AJ Applegate a lonley collage student take a job that places her in a tight situation. She ends up paying for her mistake with hardcore sex in tight bondage.Mr Pete Dominates her unto full submission with his huge cock and heavy ass pounding.

Video Size: 1.85 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/886fjqpaqagn
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 10:35 am
Maya Woulfe Diabolical Devices

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Maya Woulfe, The Pope

Duration: 00:49:41

Description: Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she'd like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.

Video Size: 3.53 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/68dfrwtqnfmx
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 12:43 pm
Mercy West - Caged Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mercy West

Duration: 00:07:45

Video Size: 319.5 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/a8t4odww8gtq
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 2:47 pm
Mia James - Busty Newcomer Is Chained And Restrained For Torment And Orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mia James, The Pope

Duration: 00:51:17

Description: Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch.at fist. She quickly realizes that all of her struggling just makes things worse for her. Next she is laid out on a table like a piece of meat, with a wedge under her to push her ass up high. Her wrist and ankles are locked into steel shackles that prevent her escape as he goes to work flogging her and using her body for his enjoyment. Mia is caned, flogged, spanked, and covered in marks by the time he is finished issuing the pain and torment. Finally her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and she is made to cum uncontrollably. As she looses control, we see The Pope take more from her. In the final scene, Mia is on her back like all whores should be, and her feet up in the air. She is held in place with steel legs traps and wrists shackles. The level of impact is upped a great deal, and then bastinado is introduced to push this slut over the edge. Now that she is worn down, The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit for the ultimate orgasms.

Video Size: 960.4 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/7imv4zvibl9c
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 4:53 pm
Mia James - Busty Newcomer Is Chained And Restrained For Torment And Orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mia James, The Pope

Duration: 00:51:17

Description: Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch.at fist. She quickly realizes that all of her struggling just makes things worse for her. Next she is laid out on a table like a piece of meat, with a wedge under her to push her ass up high. Her wrist and ankles are locked into steel shackles that prevent her escape as he goes to work flogging her and using her body for his enjoyment. Mia is caned, flogged, spanked, and covered in marks by the time he is finished issuing the pain and torment. Finally her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and she is made to cum uncontrollably. As she looses control, we see The Pope take more from her. In the final scene, Mia is on her back like all whores should be, and her feet up in the air. She is held in place with steel legs traps and wrists shackles. The level of impact is upped a great deal, and then bastinado is introduced to push this slut over the edge. Now that she is worn down, The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit for the ultimate orgasms.

Video Size: 3.63 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/wvmu7ibzxbzv
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 7:00 pm
Millipede

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: QS

Duration: 00:10:35

Description: On my last holiday I have run into these little worm like black creatures crawling all around the house walls at the evening so next day I hunted down as much of them as I could. They hid under rocks and stones in the daytime so they gave me a hard time finiding them. At one point I found a small scorpion under one of the stepping stones, scary times.

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 3840x2160 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/yufx4lo68qd7
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 17, 2023 9:06 pm
Miss Eve Short Cuts

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)

Duration: 01:33:04

Description: Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Video: 854x480 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/km3iq8tq69f0