Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:24 pm
2010-03-16 Ariel X and Bobbi Starr ASS FUCKING ENEMAS GALORE Bobbi Starr & Ariel X

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ariel X and Bobbi Starr

Duration: 01:30:25

Description: Bobbi and Ariel are our favorite kind of friends: gorgeous, latex-clad, anal-whore friends. The chemistry is mind-blowing as these hot sluts take turns worshiping one another's perfect ass with fingers, shaving, spanking, licking, face-sitting, huge toys, and enema fucking.Ariel's firm, round ass is first, as Bobbi eats her ass, peels off her latex, stuffs her full with a glass toy, spanks her, and smothers her face. Then it's Bobbi's turn to get served, as Ariel tastes her asshole, shaves it, fucks it with a glass dildo, and then plugs it with a huge toy that she taps until Bobbi comes. Like a good friend, Ariel licks up Bobbi's beautiful gaping asshole after orgasm.After all that filthy fun, these ass-whores need to get cleaned up. Bobby uses the shower enema to fill her hot, dripping pussy & ass with water she sprays on Ariel's pretty face. But the cleanest ass award goes to Ariel who takes enema after enema while Bobbi fucks her sexy ass with a strap-on. We've never seen enema-fucking like this before. Not to be missed. Filthy, wet, ass-gaping fun.

Quality: HD
Video Format: wmv
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 1.98 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/7btu38ryvn8d
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:26 pm
Dione Darling & Jessica Lincoln

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Dione Darling & Jessica Lincoln

Duration: 00:20:57

Description: The perfect combination of blonde and brunette feature today on Fister Twister with hot blonde Dione Darling and her raven haired partner in crime, Jessica Lincoln. These eager girls kiss while naked and Jessica starts to take control as she licks Dione's nipples. She moves down to Dione's pussy and rubs her pussy before inserting a metal speculum into her hole. She stretches her pussy wide apart and licks it while it is still gaped. Dione bends over in a doggystyle position and Jessica uses a big dildo to slide into her pussy and as it stretches her hole even further we get some great closeup action of her pussy and ass! Jessica can't wait to move onto her hands and with them oiled up she fucks Dione's pussy with her whole fist! Dione changes position a few times while enjoying her pussy being filled to the max and once Jessica is finished she lets Dione taste her own pussy juices before kissing her some more!

Quality: Full HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/vc32cho5yqbf
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 26, 2024 4:46 pm
Opearl - Lady Madeleine's Erotic Passion 64

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Opearl

Duration: 00:34:21

Quality: SD
Video Format: mpg
VideoHeight: 576p
Video Size: 687.6 MB
Video: 480x576 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/jds2v0ukzxkv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 26, 2024 6:19 pm
PinKandy - Giant Sword Dildo vs PikaGirl Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:34

Description: One of the biggest toy I've ever use! I'll fuck my ass with this GIANT SWORD DILDO... till i'll cum! PikAss... chu

Video Size: 791.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/iwd2oqic74ek
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 26, 2024 7:51 pm
Chanel Preston, Paige Owens - Wide Open Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Chanel Preston, Paige Owens

Duration: 01:09:36

Description: Paige Owens has been ordered to clean the dungeon. Her perky tits in a leather harness and her perfect ass in latex has no intention of getting this task done. Clean all the toys in 15 minutes, hell no! Fuck her ass to orgasm sounds like a much better plan. She picks out a pink dildo and starts stretching out her hole. Just as she cums with a toy in her ass and a vibrator on her tight pussy, her mistress steps in. In a full tight black latex dress, Chanel Preston humiliates her anal pet. That is Chanel's hole to stretch and she gets to work. She wants to see that hole gape. She starts with glass dildos and butt plugs and gets a full view of Paige's pink huge asshole. Her stretchy hole is hungry for more gape. A huge dildo on a stick fucks her ass deep and fast. This gets Paige screaming with orgasm and causes her hole to permagape! Her wide open hole is hungry for more, but her mistress demands her turn. Paige goes down for lesbian anal rimming while fucking her mistress with a metal hook. Chanel cums all over Paige before putting oh a giant strap on dildo. She uses her huge cock to fuck Paige hard. Bigger toys, bigger plugs and a huge slink still isn't enough for Paige's huge hole. Finally a speculum is used to stretch Owens' hole to the extreme and gives Chanel a full view.

Video Size: 2.49 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/a8o54wwtkj5r
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:33 pm
Violet Starr. Brand New 19 year Old Latin Slut Can't Get Enough

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Violet Starr

Duration: 00:41:13

Description: Violet shows up and tells us that she is a mega-fan of the site!!! She can't believe that she's actually here. She is so fucking turned on that after we finish every scene, she can't stop and begs for it to continue. We oblige her, yet one of the scenes end and she begins to fist herself because the massive dildo we fucked her with didn't do the trick.

Video Size: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/fu9nvxk4en3y
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:36 pm
Sindy, Amanda - Pretty in Pink

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:19:57

Description: Sindy looks pretty in her pink lingerie, but she's even prettier with a dyke's arm inserted in her pouting pussy. After an evening playing hide-and-seek with a lesbian's fist, there's only one thing to do...bury her own fist into Amanda's soaking wet fuck chute!

VideoHeight: 400p
Video Size: 207.3 MB
Video: 608x400 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/lhu2f33mv3n3
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:38 pm
Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:35:32

Description: Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/f68j37payxdy
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:41 pm
Ella Nova, Dana DeArmond - I'm Sorry, Step Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ella Nova, Dana DeArmond

Duration: 01:13:06

Description: In lavender lingerie, holding a bejeweled butt-plug in her ass, Ella Nova hurriedly cleans the bathroom at the request of her Stepmother, Dana DeArmond. She gets on her hands and knees to scrub the floor when her Stepmother stomps in. Dissatisfied with the job she's been doing, Dana takes Ella and bends her over the countertop and spanks her ass hard. She pulls Ella's panties down and lifts one of her legs up onto the counter, exposing her pussy and bejeweled asshole. Dana tugs on the butt-plug, pulls it out, and tells her that her punishment will be taken out on her asshole. She grabs a double ended acrylic toy and plunges it in and out of Ella's hole, getting little gapes. Dana grabs a Bad Dragon dildo and shoves it down her own throat, covering it in her spit just before ramming it into Ella's warmed up asshole. She fucks Ella's ass with it while she presses an Hitachi vibrator onto her Stepdaughter's clit and lets her cum. Dana lifts her dress and smothers Ella's face with her ass and makes her lick her crack from the bottom to the top. Dana puts the vibrator to her own clit while Ella licks her asshole and cums hard with Ella's face buried in her big beautiful butt cheeks. Next, Dana straps on a huge dildo the size of her own arm. Ella gets on her hands and knees and her Stepmother slowly pushes her big cock inside Ella's asshole. She fucks Ella deep in her ass and Ella cums hard while getting fucked. After that, Dana shoves a rainbow colored cone plug in Ella's ass. She pulls it out and sticks her whole hand inside Ella's ass. She fist-fucks Ella's hole until she cums hard and after Dana licks Ella's big gaping asshole. After that, Dana wishes to punish her asshole even more and so Ella gets on her back and receives two extra large anal beads inside her stretched out hole. Finally, Dana shoves the entire Slink toy up Ella's ass and clean it out with a water enema.

VideoHeight: 540p
Video Size: 801.2 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/7pqsp3ibv2mw
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:43 pm
Huge Buttplug Prolapse

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:36:04

Video Format: avi
VideoHeight: 676p
Video Size: 307.4 MB
Video: 900x676 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/tzginwce2wsg
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2024 4:08 pm
Ella Gilbert - Xmas phisting extravaganza

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ella Gilbert (EllaGilbert)

Duration: 00:20:26

Description: Unwrap me just like a Christmas gift, touch me and abus3 my lovely asshole!! Thats all I want from you my lover! Im opening my asshole wide, gape it showing u my delicious flower and fist it untill I cum allover! Merry Christmas

Video Size: 1.44 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/qwzazgh7d1mi
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2024 3:35 pm
Minnie Manga, Frida Sante - Fist Me First

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante

Duration: 00:23:56

Description: Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Video Size: 1009.9 MB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/bolwy2ofjx89
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2024 3:38 pm
Tweetney - A witchy double feature

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:13

Description: This video includes both "Wife's mysterious performance potion" and "Horny witch conjures creature cocks". This witchy double feature includes the intense fuckmachine shot as well as creamy creature cock riding. This double feature was my biggest 2019 halloween project.

Quality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p
Video Size: 4.47 GB
Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/pk07q81ne88s
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2024 4:48 pm
Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods Our Naughty Girl is Back and Hornier Than Ever

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kimber Woods

Duration: 00:38:26

Description: Kimber Woods is a really naughty girl, and she wants to show us just how naughty she is by doing all of the things that make her horny. She begins with a quick strip tease that leads to her shoving her panties in her mouth, because, well, that's what she likes. She makes herself cum over and over by fingering and vibing her pussy with every bit of energy she has. The next scene begins and Kimber has requested a ball gag. We know this isn't a bondage shoot, but this is what makes her horny, and who are we to say no? She lies back and the machine slowly begins to slide in and out of her wet, hungry pussy. The speed increases and Kimber's overcome with orgasms and begins to squirt all over the dungeon. In the next scene we flip her over to show off her magnificent ass. The machine starts to ramp up and Kimber begins to almost vibrate with ecstasy. Her juicy booty bounces as she vibrates, and her back glistens with sweat, because the slut is working for every orgasm she gets. Next, Kimber is on her side in a spoon type position when the fucking begins. She can't believe she's cum so much, and we continue to fuck her until her pussy has finally had enough. But we are not satisfied yet, so we throw in one more scene and break out the sybian! That's right, it is the SYBIAN! When all is said and done, we can finally claim that our naughty girl Kimber Woods has been properly fucked.

Video Size: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/vwze5p7e02u3
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2024 6:22 pm
Old Woman Fist Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Unknown

Duration: 00:45:24

Description: Mature woman and her younger girlfriend start with some sweet French-kissing, but you know this ain't just another mild lesbian sex video cuz these horny bitches are up to something special. The older lady goes first fist-fucking her lover's pussy and gets down on her fours for some jaw-dropping ass fisting. Man, you gotta see those wrists totally disappear in lesbians' perfectly stretchable holes and this pleasure compares to nothing when they take it even further. Enjoy!

Video Format: avi
VideoHeight: 576p
Video Size: 1.21 GB
Video: 720x576 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/mwpv6gosvvzy